You are transported into the world of the last videogame you played. You have no special abilities...

You are transported into the world of the last videogame you played. You have no special abilities, just your human skills. How far can you make it in the game before dying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKcQ-CQX-Ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hitman

I'm not really sure, am I the assassin, the target, or just a bystander?

fuck..

>Ace Attorney
Considering my social skills, I will probably be convicted of murder on day one

>spyro
I could do everything in the artisans homeworld, that's about it

>Bloodborne

As long as I still dream I'll OK. I only want to hang out and snuggle with the Plain Doll in the Hunter's Dream anyway.

>>MGSV
Aside from the later missions and BOSS IT'S THE SKULLS, I'd probably do okay.

Mount & Blade.
I guess I'd be dead within a week.

>Nioh
I'm more surprised I haven't played another game since the Demo. This year is really depressing.

Anyway, I'll probably be okay. It's not Souls tier where the whole world is fucked. For the most part, Japan is pretty good. The only problem is, will I be able to make it like William-sama, get myself a Japanese Waifu and get a job as a Interpreter for a lord.

>gmod
I'll probably die rather quickly if one of the things I build to travel around with gets the shits.

>spyro 2
>use the clipping glitch to warp to the first boss
>pray i beat him
>get to live in summer forest for the rest of my life

>Tamriel
If my current nationality is any indicator, I'd be fine until the whole Oblivion Crisis thing.

Of course you would. Everyone in the metal gear universe has heavily impaired hearing and vision. The reason the Snakes are considered super soldiers is because they have senses that we consider normal.

>gw2
filthy peasant blacksmith desperately trying to make a living using ancient techniques i have no knowledge on while simultaneously trying to get every femsura i see to let me cum inside of them.

Pretty easy to beat crush desu

>World of warcraft

I don't know, i have some very basic smithing skills, so maybe i would become some smith's apprentice and work at the dwarven district of stormwind

>Terraria

It would probably just be the guide and me hiding in a fortified hole forever.

>RE 7 Demo

w-well, I guess at least I have a family now?

>Sonic 06

Oh no.

>Overwatch

I'm fine. I'm effectively immortal since everyone comes back and they have healers.

I might actually just pick up a fuck ton of biotic grenades and normal grenades and just become a Grenadier.

>MGS2

its basically just the same as long as I'm not high up in the government or military

>i wanna be the guy

>Guild Wars 1 Prophecies

I'd live a whole one day until the wall comes crashing down and the Charr invade. If I survived that ordeal for two years I might be lucky and manage to join Rurik to flee over the Shiverpeaks to start a new peaceful life in Kryta, but even then I'd probably be killed by that crazy necromancer trainer, the racist dwarves or the centaurs on the way. If by some miracle I survived and settled in Kryta I might still be used as a sacrifice to the Mursaat by the White Mantle or get killed by the marauding undead of Orr.

>GemCraft

Dead from the first minion on the first wave of the first map.

>R6 Siege

im probably fucked

>GTA V

???

>Deus Ex: MD

As long as I'm just some average joe working a simple job, I'd be fantastic. I'm 100% human so I'm automatically safe from anti-aug social prejudice, and it's a cool version of the future with next-gen tech and holographic news waifus. If I had to replace Jensen and do his job, though, I'd be triple-fucked.

If I moved into Overwatch, the first thing I'd do is fuck all the women

>Cred Forums thread
Enjoy your delete thread.

>Stalker

I'm gonna be a wormfood alright.

>Stormwind
A bold bet, that city is long overdue for a sacking
Why not Ironforge? The booze is great, the women don't have beards anymore and your dick is bigger than any dwarf's so they will flock to you.
Plus there's gnomes if you're into that.

I can literally grind my way to godhood.

Don't think I could even make it to undead burg.

>The Sims

Can't be any less disappointing than life was already.

>Rock Band

I'd be fine

But the best attorneys in that series are sperg as hell.

>Witcher 3

Guess I can be a scribe or a bard or something. I can also shitpost on community message boards.

>Dead Rising
I'm not making it

>Company of Heroes 2
I get to go through boot camp, right?

My last game too.

It's just the regular world with more terrorists, mate. You'll be fine. Stay out of major populated cities.

>immortal

I dont think so bud. That would be true for every single game.

Calm down stalin.
I'd fear every fucking lamp in existence.

>Forza Horizon 3 Demo
H E K T I K S K I D S m8

>fallout 4
fuck
i guess the knowledge and lore of fallout can help me? fuck man, I'm going to die as soon as I step out a building or something

CS 1.6

Hey, as long as I am a hostage, I should be fine.

Probably not very far

MGS1

I'd get to, I don't know, MAYBE revolver ocelot, but once that fucker starts doing some Wanted shit with that Colt SAA I'm str8 fooked m8

smt4 apocalypse

i'd probably die horribly

>devil daggers

Uhhh

hopefully the protagonist is just a human too and all the powers come from the dagger you pick up in the beginning

either way i have several minutes to live

Last game I played is World of Warships. I am not a warship. I don't think I'll do well.

go to bed spike

DS2

Stuck in the worst dark souls but in the best hub. Of course I would stay in Majula and wait untill an undead clears out the other areas and leave Drangleic as soon as I can for a more peaceful land.

Spending time in Majula doesn't sound like the worst thing tho. I would chill with the qts around the lighthouse and the bonfire, have some bants with the cat and sleep in the study room in the mansion.
Pretty comfy.

>Trails of Cold Steel 2
I probably get shot by a soldier of the provincial army/Noble Alliance due to suspicions of me being a Imperial spy.

>Monster Girl Island
good life ahead of me

Mountblade.

Well, I just work as farmer then.

>Rocket League

Uh.....

I can't play soccer.

>Trails world

Definitely fine with that

>Corruption of Champions

>SRWOG MD
>Not a Psychodriver
>Still have above average spatial awareness and reaction times

It all depends on what unit I get stuck in. I'll hang myself if they try to force me into an MP Huck.

>Bioshock
Dead before the game even begins

KOTH Online;

whelp its been nice knowing ya boiz :^(

Why? Dead Rising would be easy. Just stay in the security room the whole time.

The Long Dark

>Mountain Blade: Viking Conquest
Probably join a monastery and end up killed by a rune coon

My dreams becoming reality.

You just need to break your leg so that Frank has to carry you.

>Dragon's Dogma
Perfect... Now I'll break the cycle by myself, no need for the bullshittery of the main character... All I have to do is bide my time and get my heart taken from a dragon, and bam.

>Cyber Sleuth

Pretty much the same thing senpai. I'll probably become a cyber neet and roam the digital world until I acquire hacker status and get my Digimon harem all set up.

>Wargame: Airland battle

Literally dead from the amount of bombs and artillery getting thrown about

>tf2

Provided I don't drink the water and don't get in the way it would be a sight to see

Speciating counts as playing right?

>world of warcraft

I'm fine I guess. I live in stormwind or goldshire and try to be a mages apprentice. And then I'd open up a brothel.

just stay in the camp for the rest of your life

I can finally bang this hot hacker & get sweet rides b4 dying. :-)

those are pretty big for a vita screenshot. does the ps4 really give that much aliasing or is this a vita TV?

>Thief: Deadly Shadows

Could be worse, I guess.

Red Dead Redemption
I'd be able to survive the first few fights because I'm a decent shot and have some experience of infantry skills but I haven't ridden a horse in about ten years and I'd be awful at shooting while riding one.

War Thunder, so I'm transported back to World War 2
I'm definitely fucked because I'm German

>Wolf among us
Great, I get to live in a more crime-ridden version of the Bronx.

This game sucks by the way.

>TiTS

At least we'll always have ritual suicide

I'm fucking Aragami food.

>The Void
Well since I'm a normal human I don't have to worry about colors so I can fuck the sisters all day long

>Bloodborne

>Persona 5

Oddly, I'd probably die pretty quick, even with no access to the other world. My will to live and self-confidence isn't really in an all-time high.

Believe in yourself user, you're just fighting husks... no wait you're gonna get invaded for your humanity by some level 10 who's almost beat the game but skipped the tarus demon.

Good luck

>Black Desert Online
I could live to be an old man. Just need to make it to Heidel (only bitch ass Imps and wolfs along the way, that avoid the path) and I can just farm and gather, and fish, for the rest of the day and make enough money for an apartment and food/drink and a horse within a week or so. Safe access to the capital city via ferry.

And pretty much every woman in that world is fine as fuck, even if I don't manage to get with any at least I have plenty of eye candy.

Would I get a Darksign?

>Devil Daggers

FUCK

>Rimworld

I can shoot fairly well, cook, and garden. Given that my fellow colonists aren't total retards, then we might have a chance.

>arrive in game
>drop shitload of acid
>enjoy the craziest trip ever before being demolished by some nightmare fuel monster

you cant swim?

She'd get raped by imps

>Super Robot Taisen

The laws of /m/ state that if given a mech as a rookie at a dramatic moment, I will figure it out well enough in the first fight to survive until the end of the game as the greatest pilot ever.

That said, if I'm not given a mech I'll either live in peace or get vaporized in the crossfire between a giant bug and a robot with a star motif.

Max Payne 3.

I'd probably make it 5 minutes hiding until some Brazilian gangbanger fills me with lead.

Fuckin nice.

>monster girl quest
HNNNNNGH

As far as i know, only Jack survived the plane crash and he ain't no average bloke

>Dragon Age Origins
Suppose I could learn to use a sword and shield and just rely on my party members.

>Grim Dawn

You pretty much start off as a simple human right? If that's the case, wouldn't that mean I could eventually become a demi-god as well?

>witcher3

Oh boy, I'm a plater welder myself, so I guess I could become an apprentice of a blacksmith?

>DOOM

Hmmm... Depends where I am put how fast do I get buttfucked by a demon.

>space station 13
Get my ass to cargo and prepare for the happening, nobody will even bat an eye.

If you can do what the MC did and get exorcised before you die

Here's hoping it's the same circumstance otherwise it's a short existence. Still better then 90% of what happened to people in that game.

>Rimworld
I would probably off myself, Im not living a year on terrible conditions to die to a robot army anyway.

>dead by daylight

my god I wouldn't last at all.
I have no mechanical skills to fix generators and I'm fat as fuck so I can't run.

Fuck.

>Dead Space

Goodbye cruel world

>Persona 5

Basically nothing changes but now my apartment is smaller and my rent is higher.

I hope when I inevitably develop a shadow it isn't a huge faggot.

>Dark souls 3
I could maybe make it to the tutorial boss, then I would die to the 500 pound giant man with black tentacles coming out of him.

>IVAN
Eh, I'm not really sure how I will survive due to how fucking random and crazy the game is

>League
I'll probably be killed off in a new champion's lore segment to show how evil and an efficient killing machine they are.

I can't remember the last game I played. It was so long ago

I don't know if Katawa Shoujo counts as a game. If so, I'll die before 30 if I have to be Hisao. Otherwise it'll be easy living.

If KS doesn't count then UNiEL. I'm fucking dead as shit if I have to fight anyone other than Linne, Hyde, or Waldstein in the Hollow Night.

>Pokemon
>hoenn region
Pretty much set for a good life
Ill start out as a trainer and have to fight some teams if nobody isup to it

>Victoria 2
I've always wanted to live in 19th century America, that'd be great

>Ghost trick
At least I have chicken

A VN is more like a CYOA book than a game if you ask me.
You could get the same effect if a bit more cumbersome with a 5000 page book.
inb4 it's impractical.
That is not the point.

>I've always wanted to live in 19th century America
Tired of people complaining that you stink?

>Street Fighter V

Most characters outside of Bison and his crew don't seem to fight to the death so I guess I'd just get beat up and go home.

Maybe I could find someone to train my fat ass.

I would just drink a shitload of succubus milk

>Rune Factory 4

Pretty far if I get too cocky one day. The main character is an amnesiac super human, so he or she is in a similar boat as me since they don't know how to go anything.

Anyways, once I git gud at crafting I can be pretty hard to kill since making the advanced gear can be op if you get them early. Also the escape spell is fast to activate and can be used anywhere. If I play it safe and just be a farmer though, I could pretty much live there forever.

>SMT4A

I think I might last for an hour or so.

Watch it user, you will end up with massive breasts that will hurt your back

Plus some.might want you to share

>Xenoblade Chronicles

WEW I lucked out, don't gotta worry bout shit as long as I stay in Colony 9 and jam out to the god tier OST.
Maybe I'll even give Shulk a little mission too.

youtube.com/watch?v=jKcQ-CQX-Ik

>Party Hard
If I'm the MC, fucked because I don't think I could get away with killing 60 people in a small ass space.

If I'm just me, perfectly fine. I don't go to parties.

>Doom
RIP

Played hearthstone, So I'm in an inn somewhere in wow?

>Path of Exile
die on the strand

Yes, forever

>Strange Journey
doesn't matter where I am, I'm still fucked

>SMT4: Apocalypse
Could be doable if I get my hands on the demon-summoning program, although I suck at SMT any way.

>L4D2
Already a zombie

> I should be fine

lel, LEL!

>pokemon omega ruby
I'm good

Depends where exactly do I end up.
Am I already part of the double Ds or will I end up trying not to die in the desert or catch malaria before I run into Venom?

what are you doing with your life my man?

>FFXIV
Well, I can have a pretty decent life. I won't be killing anything, but I can certainly be happy doing mundane shit in a fantasy world.

>Witcher 3

Well, since I'm slav I would ended being le happy merchant in Novigrad.

>Don't Starve Together
That'd be tough, but I think I could last a year or two at least. Do I get to bring friends?

>Mtg duels

I try to make an honest living as an lumberjack and some werewolf/Emrakul monster tentacle rapes me in the middle of the night .

then Jacetice league comes and fucks shit up.

Dragon Quest 5.
It's comfy as fuck, i'd just go adventuring, shame it isn't 4, i'd have tried to fucked Meena

>monster hunter

Fallout 3, so I either die in an hour from fighting, or a week from starvation because I can't fight

You could swim down the river up to the Citadel and earn your keep by telling them pretty much everything you know about the game.

>MGS: V
Well, if I just stay where I am right now, nothing happens, except I'm a few years in the past and in a different universe where David Bowie never existed.

If I'm sent to Afghanistan, Africa or Mother Base, I'll inevitably adhere to the rules of the world, so I'll become some sort of supernatural supersoldier and either Snake or Skullface picks me up.

I can't golf, I'd be dead in 2 minutes.

>Deus Ex
Well, this sucks.

>EVE Online

I will take the next transport to the nearest Navy academy and become a capsule pilot. Followed up with exploring the universe with my Astero.

Would you kindly OD on Eve boyo

>Ace Attorney
>Every single girl is a 10/10 qt
>Can just live a normal life

Honestly better than real life.

>crusader kings 2
fuck, looks like I'm contracting the black death getting murdered by 15 people simultaneously.

>Monster Hunter

I'll probably end up being the meal of some random jaggi

Bioshock

;_;

dead

>KotOR II
Guess I'll just be an average Joe on an average planet.

>dawn of the dragon
If the monsters and golems don't kill me first, the earth being split apart will

Like as the protagonist or just in the world?

>Dead Rising 2 Off the Record

If I'm just kinda there I'll be okay if Frank saves my ass. If not then I'm pretty fucked.

>Mankind Divided
I'll live but be scarred shitless of going outside

>Mobile Suit Gundam Online
Well, it's not like I can get any worse. I'll at least try to get Char's signature before I die in the name of the Zeon Empire.

>Stellaris
Living in United Nations of Earth. I guess nothing happened besides my choices where to spend next vacation.

XCOM 2
I'd be lucky to survive my first mission

>animal crossing new leaf

even if I can't be mayor I'd have no issues

>civ v right after i conquered the world as america
so nothing changes?

>Pokemon blue
I think I'll be the very best. Also I'd fuck a lot of women. I'll probably live forever

>SMITE

I'm fucked.

>Hitman

literally NOTHING changes

as long as the AI doesn't game human awareness and disguises work like they do in game i can cruise that motherfucker easily

>transported to Warframe universe
>have knowledge of what humanity was like before the Orokin and untouched DNA
>immediately become of major interest to New Loka due to my 'pure' genetic template
>likely attract the attention of other factions as well
>probably captured and cryogenically frozen to have my body fought over in defense missions

>deus ex

>dead rising

I hope otis can send Frank to give me a piggy back ride to the security room.

You're unmodified, so you didn't have to ask for anything

>TWEWY
I uh, iunno
Maybe I'd get some pins?

There is a rare chance you become a healthy carrier
>still boned

Yes!

I can finally summon my Persona! See you guys on the other side!

guess I'll start working at the bistro in MHgen, or some other non-superhuman job.

Faster than light. If im alone and no crew i'm fucked before sector 3 by high chances.

>Gensokyo

Open fire

>killer7
I'm gonna get suicide bombed

I'm 100% completely FUCKED

The best I can hope for is spending a couple of nights in the brothel before dying swiftly to a bandit

Calculating digital roots can't be that hard i guess.

Bioshock 2.
Psychos, big daddy, and big sisters I will have to deal with. Shit, but atleast they have them resurrection chamber.

>thinking dwarves have tiny dicks
they compensate their manletness with thick af dicks, dude, everyone knows that.

>last game i played was Batman Arkham City
Fuck....they say gotham is a shitty city to live in, maybe i can work for a while in gotham so i can get to metropolis and see supes destroy my apartment every week.

how long are you going to repost this?

>EDF 4.1
I might be ok for like the first 10 missions

Zombies mode from call of duty, on the map Verruckt. I mean no matter how well I do my loss is inevitable due to the nature of the game.

>Civ V
Im going to be fine

Ninja gaiden black

I guess I get slaughtered by ninjas

>Crysis 2
If I don't come in contact with the spore virus and end up as a pile of liquefied flesh just like all the other citizens, I will have to avoid the aliens which have taken over New York and somehow make it to a military checkpoint and hope for an extraction. In other words, I'm completely fucked. I don't think I could stay alive for more than a few hours.

>TF2
fug

>tabletop simulator

welp, who's up for a game of kingdom death?

ETS2
I might get killed by the rapefugees but atleast i got a bitchin truck

Do i get to be the Emperor? Because fuck yeah... either way through space empire citizen seems better then this shit.

>etrian odyssey untold
open up a shop and never enter the labyrinth.

>Gandhi has finished the Manhattan project

>Pokémon X
this is ok

Last game I played was pic related.
Use knowledge of history to pass myself of as a master tactician.
Embezzle enough gold and precious metal to retire comfortably.
Peace the fuck out to Europe before Lu Bu Zhuge Liang or Sima Yi show up.

>mgsv
I'd be one of those soldiers with a mix of D's and E's. Maybe C in intel

Crowntakers.

i just go become a peasant, maybe set up a blacksmith and become a millionaire becuase the kings bastard children keep running through and buying up everything.

kek

>Pokemon HeartGold

Say hello to your new Champ

RE4

village section

presuming I have Leon's loadout of course. but no, I'd get fucked hard in that village.