I'm itching for a generic open world game, and both of these are on sale. Should i get mad max or Shadow of mordor?

I'm itching for a generic open world game, and both of these are on sale. Should i get mad max or Shadow of mordor?

Other urls found in this thread:

bundlestars.com/en/bundle/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-bundle
bundlestars.com/en/game/mad-max
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mad Max

>Western Fantasy VS desert level
Mad Max

this.
mad max is easily one of the most comfy and surprisingly good sand box games out there

I played mordor until I got board with it. Also kind of wears your finger holding the stealth button.

Still, that chain of command system os rad.

MadMax best for your autism.
Many things to do and collect.

Can you sell it to me? I've been on the fence about it for days

if you love a collectathon to surpass ubisoft games then mad max

shadow of mordor

Max.

Mordor loses its charm by the time you get to the second area.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is all about combat. If you don't enjoy it you'll hate the game after the Nemesis honey moon period is over. Mad Max at least has vehicles and base buildings, sort of. On top of combat, that is.

Get both - although i wish mad max had the nemesis system of mordor - some punk piece of shit gets a lucky hit on you and becomes Wasteland Lord DickCrusher with a big spiky rig. If you take him down he might come back with a metal face or missing a hand. I am genuinely surprised that the nemesis system hasn't been ripped off more, its one of the most interesting gameplay systems in years.

huge world, mostly barren, but thats to be expected from a dried out ocean, but if you enjoy character customization and vehicle customization, rad combat and fun vehicle combat, then its pretty fun. has a decent story as well.

do you want to drive cars and wreck people or run around and stab people? they both have bamham combat. do you want a fantasy world or post apoc straya?

Shadow of Mordor is the worst piece of shit to come out in the past 10 years.

Literally not a game, all smoke and mirrors. It even fucking fails at being a movie since every fucking character in it is the most boring character in video game history. It also fails at being a Lord of The Rings game by making most of it up and actually legitimately shitting on the source material. All main quests are tutorial tier, all side "quests" are checklist ubishit trash, the "open world" is tiny with nothing to do in it but get collectables and do "kill x mooks in this specific way" quests.

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT unless you are a facebook tier casual that unironically calls himself "gamer"

They're both just as boring and generic as the other.

Do you want to do the same thing over and over again in a boring world? Yes? Then get both.

Honestly, it's just a matter of what you want. Do you want Driving Cars and Explosions? Or do you want Sword Fighting and Magic?

Shadow of Mordor and its not even close.

Im playing max right now and i have to say that mordor is a lot better

what do you prefer -- literally nothing but bamham combat for 20 hours or literally nothing but driving through a desert for 20 hours?

It's mostly about exploring a giant, wasteland.
so when you get out of your magnum opus to explore some little camp. Make sure you really take it in. smell the gasoline fumes. see the sand covered wrecks, listen to the incoming sand storms. feel the relentless heat.

Play Dying ight if you didn't

Are you poor?

The games are less than 20USD together.

bundlestars.com/en/bundle/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-bundle

bundlestars.com/en/game/mad-max

I have a turd i want to sell you for the low price of 50cents*

*shipping costs not included

I bought the game when it first came out and agree with this user

I don't see the need to buy both if one is similar to the other. I don't buy things i don't intend to use.

Mad Max blows Mordor away.

Mad Max
Why are you even asking.

Best storms in video games ever.