battlelog.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

/thread
fpbp

yes

>fpbp
i have a bad feeling about these posts

Not counting the Free 2 play garbage, this is the worst addition to the franchise.

BF1 is shaping up to be fun though.

Its not that bad, just not nearly as good as BC2 and not as good as 3. Too many attachments that do nothing.

But it's the closest one to BF2
>BF1 is shaping up to be fun though.
shit taste

>too many attachments that do nothing
Just like your dick, cuckboi

This. Attachments do fuck all or actually make the guns worse.
Worse of all, the stats indicator is such garbage.
What the fuck are lines suppose to represent.
Somehow a tiny, minute as fuck difference in the bars means the difference between life or death.

What are you even implying with that?
My dick has attachments?
Is this how low shitposting has gotten?
There isn't even any thought behind it?
F- see me after class you faggot

He's implying that your dick shares similarities with the attachments, that they both do nothing

Show's what you know faggot.

BF2 had no semblance of balance at all, nor does 4. Not to mention all the absolutely retarded shit it introduced like commanders.

If you joined late the flying game was impossible to get into and be competitive because some shitter with 80k hours could shit on you.

You're also implying BF2 was the best battlefield. It wasn't. Take off your fucking rose tinted glasses you dumb cunt. The only thing that even made that shit show of a game tolerable was the mods.

>2142 comes out
>wtf is this mech shit I loved BF2

>Bad Company comes out
>wtf is this console shit I loved 2142

>BF3 comes out
>wtf is this COD shit I loved Bad Company

>BF4 comes out
>wtf is this broken shit I loved BF3

>BF1 comes out
>wtf is this we wuz WWI shit I loved BF4

every time

I sent my refund in three days ago, how fuckimg long does it take for EA to get back with you?

/thread

BF1 is shaping up to be worse than Hardline what are you smoking

They keep picking fucking retarded settings that do not synergize well with the gameplay at all, and that mixed with the fact that their design philosophy with the newer titles is retarded is going to fuck them over until they change something

Wow, you sure can spew buzz words and say a whole lot of nothing. Say something that means something faggot.

bump

no it was a fucking joke, it was so much worse than bf3

>worse than Hardline

big statement

You played the beta no?

You don't need me to point out the automatic superiority in 1914 or the fact that Biplane is identical to a X-wing in maneuverability and speed

Rather than taking a look at their setting and what made it unique, The Sweedes saw they could reuse a metric shitton of assets from Battlefront and pump out a quick game

They at least took advantage of the setting, adjusting the game for faster pace, unique objective gamemodes, etc.

The final product was just a mediocre game competing with a much larger entry with more and better content and unresolved balancing issues killing off any leftover playerbase

>wtf is this we wuz WWI shit I loved BF4

kek

I've got 3k hours in BF4 and 900 in Hardline and I couldn't stomach the BF1 beta for more than about 10 hours. Atrocious conquest point layout in the beta map; which makes me assume that if they're going to showcase the game with that map, the others aren't going to be much better and they probably have the same morons who decided point placement on Hardline maps in charge of BF4's as well. Weapon balance was insanely skewed and made 50% of the classes almost unplayable; I really wanted to enjoy medic as it was my favorite class in every other battlefield title, but there just wasn't any enjoyment in playing a forced handicap without any option of gaining equal footing. Couple that with the 100% missing revive icons and the class may as well might not exist.

Spot markers weren't very obvious either, which if you intend on playing standard, is a pretty huge deal. Maybe it was my lack of playtime but I would find myself having a faceoff against an enemy and not knowing whether he was friendly or not because the overhead marker had some issues in close range or just got obscured by the environment much easier than BF3/4/H. I get that they wanted to change the aesthetic, but deviating from something that worked wonderfully is horrible design decision. I imagine that they will eventually fix (or have already decided to) fix some of the simple graphic things like spot markers and revive icons but it still left a bad enough taste in my mouth that I doubt I'll buy it anywhere near launch day.

Still the best shooters out.

No because BF3 is still better,the only good thing about 4 is the netcode.

bc2 was still the best battlefield game of all time and nothing since has captured the magic of anything about it

no it wasn't

>air vehicles are overpowered to hell and back
>gun balance so fucked that 'meta' guns that dominate in all scenarios exist
the only thing bf3 did better than bf does now is rush

t. teenager who got into battlefield trough bc2

Fuck i came back to it recently after 1 years and it is fuckin fun and pretty good.

>nostalgia googles

Why is the SCAR-H the only good assault rifle in BF4?

not even a true battlefield, just an ok spin off.

>air vehicles are overpowered to hell and back
Yeah because the Scout helicopter is totally balanced in BF4 am I right ?

Same for a good Attack jet pilot that can completly kill any vehicle on the map and to kill him you need a good other attack jet autism pilot or a stealth jet.

And don't get me started on tank and such.

>gun balance so fucked that 'meta' guns that dominate in all scenarios exist

Yeah because it's all better in BF4 with the ACE 23 and 24 being the mandatory pick that shit on everything.

Oh and also all the guns feel and handle like shit in BF4.

Get out of here BC2 baby.

>dominant attack jet
>mandatory ACEs
these stuff were correct in the first couple of months of the game's release, it all has been balanced (better) now.
M16BF3 is the most unbalanced BF game and you know it.

if you have a mobile aa driver with a higher than 2 iq no air vehicle will last 30 seconds

helos are trash can tier

bump

>some shitter with 80k hours could shit on you

Gee user, I wonder what those players will do when BF1 comes out...

Both games are fucking bad. Battlefield's last good game was BC2

BUMP

This.

BF1 sucks ass. BC2 is the best in the series, but I found the hitreg to be absolutely atrocious.

Kid, I've been playing games since before you were born.

>hardline: hurr patriotic 'muricans r racists (sold like shit)
>bf4: hurr if u dont trust foreigners ur a racist/stronkwomyn meme (sold liek shit)
>bf1: WE WUZ BRITS AN GERMANS AN SHIT (less preorders than 4 had)

So Mirror's Edge 2 sold like cold cakes, DX:MD was a failure and sold less than HR, Mafia 3 gameplay videos are hilariously bad, and now Negrofield 1 is about to tank.

What a time to be alive! I dip my bread and feast on liberal tears daily.

Much by the contrary, bf4 has all the good things from past bf games plus better interface, graphics, more destructible enviroments + levolution and bf1 is just fucking retarded.

Mirror's Edge 2 is just a benchmarking utility, like Ashes of the Singularity.

Anyone that thinks BF4 is a good game has not played a battlefield game before BFBC2.

>mfw mankind divided is unintentionally a benchmark tool

Serious note though, when ME 1 came out, it had pre-baked lighting that simulated ambient occlusion, have they managed to pull it off dynamically in Catalyst?

This is truth coming from someone who has been playing since 1942. 1943 was also fun as fuck and a close second to BC2

>bf4
>sold liek shit
>14 mil units sold

>14 million
>successful

Never get into business.

no u

this apply to anything

The fuck does DX:MD have to do with liberals?

I like playing as Chinese & using plastic shit. Two things I don't like is the island maps that all look the same and tanks take a ridiculous amount of RPG hits to even disable it's evident why the engineer class is popular in every other Battlefield except this one.

>it's evident why the engineer class is popular in every other Battlefield except this one.

Engineer is the most used class in BF4. You'd be stupid not to use it when you can blow hole in walls to flank the enemy team and you have steel monstrosities patrolling the objective.

Also, it only takes 1 well placed rocket to cripple a M1A2, stop mindlessly firing at its frontal armor.

>Engineer is the most used class in BF4.

Is there a battlelog statistic to back up your claim? From my experience playing and observing other players it's Assault > Sniper > Support > Engineer. Engineer isn't the only class able to blow holes in walls.

bump

>white male
did they give in to the alt-right pepe posters

Bought it last week for 7€ because DLCs all free.

It's basically BF3, I honestly didn't notice any difference except for a couple new maps.

Netcode seems worst than ever actually. Takes half a dozen rifle bullets to kill someone, zero skill in close quarter battle, it's just run around and hip fire like crazy.

Still full of cancerous unlocks, although it goes a whole lot faster than in BF3.

Still no modding.

Played the campaign and it's an unpolished tasteless pile of shit.

Why are people still playing that shit? The game has no savour at all, I played ten hours and already don't feel like playing it anymore.

More like there hasn't been a single good Battlefield since BF2, and that's only because the community was given the tools to actually make it a good game.

Dice went to shit a long time ago.

>tfw used to play 1942 and Vietnam by myself with bot because I had no internet outside of dail in

>dail in

It's fun when you get good, not even memeing. It sucks until you've put like 50h into it

Dude.. There are more people playing Terraria than BF4 at the moment. People are fed up with what DICE turned the franchise into.

It's messy, skilless, has poor balance and too dumbed down to keep players interested.

BF1 is gonna be dead online after six months.

>There are more people playing Terraria than BF4 at the moment.
>Terraria
>BF4

Still makes money though, this WW1 angle will probably generate a lot of sales, even if it's just a reskin essentially.

I played BC2 and BF3 a fair bit as well as all the older battlefields, I don't have a problem doing good in BF4. I'm telling you the skill ceiling is freaking low.

I still load up Hardline from time to time. I won't even be bothering with BF1. This is the first time I'll be buying CoD instead of BF. EA still gets my money with TitF2. Wish they weren't literally days apart on release tho.

>mfw been running with a pp-2000 with a coyote sight since I first got it and never let go
>mfw rank 50 now

>There are more people playing Terraria than BF4 at the moment
And also every FPS except CSGO I'd bet
It's not a mechanical skill thing though, it's knowing the maps, knowing the flow of the battle, where people are coming from, where to be at all times, how to be equipped and act in different little situations, that stuff doesn't carry over from game to game.

Only good thing about BF2 was it's modding scene. The game itself was garbage and it introduced cancerous DLCs.

The level of griefing on BF2 was pure hell.

Yeah, but map control is like the barebone of skill though. That's the one thing every single shooter has...

On maps you've barely played, vs. everyone on the other team who knows them in and out because the game has been out for 3 years? It's a basic skill, but you can't just pick it up immediately.

Not saying this is you, but every thread there's always a few guys that go "wtf map design sucks" or "snipers everywhere shit game" and it's just a telltale sign of someone who dropped the game before they figured out what they were doing.

Opinion
Discarded

You do realise that sometimes those stats mean fuck all, right?

>tfw muzzle brake on pistol / sniper rifle

Was it just me or do guns feel weird in battlefield 4? I remember gunplay being crisp and hitmarkers feeling good despite the shitty tickrate while I felt my bullets ghosting through my enemies in battlefield 4, with like 7 hitmarkers at close range and still not killing.

That just means it's getting worse with each instalment

Bf4 sold well.
You were right about everything else though.

Was BC2 your first BF game?

BF1 was fun tho

Apologise

holy shit, a desert map in bf1 looks like a desert map from battlefront?

Two first points are bullshit.

People loved BF2142, might even be the best BF game DICE ever released.

BC2 also was well recieved, it's a dumbed down console Battlefield with small maps and no jets but people at this point somehow were naive enough to think it wouldn't be the future of the franchise.

All the Battlefield games since then have been dumbed in some ways, with no modding and cash grab DLCs...

No wonder PC fans shit on every new episode.

Modding was always going to die with the game engine becoming more and more advanced

I bought it for 10 dollars with all DLC included, and I still feel ripped off.

>no modding
sad, yes, but it's been like 10 years since the last time one of these games had modding, don't act all surprised and disappointed
>cash grab DLCs
pretty much all battlefield DLC has been good

Fuck all of you, fuckers

real OGs go here for their BF needs

battlelog.co/

Also BF2142 soon.

Right... That's just the bullshit excuse they made back then. Totally nothing to do with wanting no competition at all against modders and sell as many DLCs as possible.

Honestly I remember all the damage control and lies back when they began showing BF3... The small maps, the lack of modding, the snail speed jets, cancer unlocks, retarded color correction, eye damaging sun glare, 3D spotting ect... ect...

DICE has been in my shit list since then.

I only have fond memories of Battlefield Vietnam, but that's because it was my first game online with OFP and CS when we got internet at my parents' home. It also had awesome mods, like Point of Existence.

BF3/BF4, are fun about twelve minutes. Thank god for open betas so I don't have to buy the games.

Netcode is much better than BF3's. Join a high tickrate server located near you, not one across the ocean.

There's nothing wrong with the unlock system, while it's random, the game showers you with attachments every handful of kills. Play 30 minutes and you should have most of the good ones.

If you hipfire in BF4, you clearly have no idea what you're doing.

The game's not fun if you're bad at it, once you get good, you realize that you have every tool needed to tackle all the challenges it throws at you There's no flawless strategy so the game rewards quick thinking and teamwork. You don't have to engage every target either, sometimes it's better to let them walk and focus on your objective.

>Nothing but shit servers (64 player Operation Locker / Metro meatgrinders) or full servers with 10+ queues or shitty rules

Now I remember why I hate this game.

>Implying 24/7 Metro isn't fun when you're on the Russian side

Playing as Americans sucks so hard though.

Those fucking servers that keep slaying you everytime you spawn with a forbidden item...

>not filtering shit you don't want to play

>tfw bf4 has your pistolfu

>Apologise
>s
I'm not apologizing to a cuck.

>filter shit i don't want to play
>everything is a dead server

post emblems

t. Tyrone

I used to have a swatiska on BF3. Never got banned.

the PerfectPwnage-2000 has always been master tier weapon in battlefield

is this a politics

>teapot
>black people

yurocucks are hilarious

The is actually pretty fun____ now with most things fixed.

shit game tho

What platform?

He probably stole it, you should know Tyrone given you're probably typing that out using a Mac laptop you stole during your weekly chimp-out.

you're better than battlefield one
you're still shit

BF1 looks great though

The beta made me want to die, no matter game i'm playing I can try to have fun and I will for a while. I don't think I've ever played a less fun game, I spent about 5 hours trying to find something to like and not just feeling an absence of fun, but a presence of misery. It was the most brutally unfun thing I have ever played

Why would they get back to you? They are too busy making battlefront 1

The joke is that BF1 had blurry textures and SWBF had crisp clear textures.

>The one everybody use have the wrong mouth and the blush seems off
Want something done, make it yourself.

The main complaint i have against it is the counterknife system.

AWOOO

You need to call them. Trust me on this. Call them and ask until you get somebody who speaks English as a first language, at that point you will get your refund immediately.

I think Battlefield is and will remain shit so long as they keep using the "everybody spawns on everybody" system and so long as they do not have Friendly Fire.

Yes, I know these settings can be chosen by the server, but they are the defauly as the games stand, and most servers aren't going to implement it.

I've really thought about it, and more than anything these aspects seem to be the stand-out changes made with Bad Company 2 (Didn't play 1, I didn't have a 360 when it was big) that have caused such a massive change in gameplay style as to make the games effectively no longer Battlefield.

>Decide to try out BF3
>Unload 20 bullets into someone's head
>Still alive
>Switch to hardcore servers
Unload 18 bullets into someone's head
>Finally dies

Why is everyone a bullet sponge in this game, regardless of hardcore is on or not

Agreeing with this nigga, it was definitely the most balanced out of all of them.

The sad thing is that its probably impossible to balance the bigger games in the long run and it was just BC2s smaller maps that made it work.

>Battlefield games are dogshit
>CoD4 and MW2 were comfy as fuck multiplayer games you could just sit back and enjoy in a session or two
>The new CoD games are dogshit with 5 hour shitty campaigns and garbage "gotta go fast" multiplayer with fuckhuge weapons and turrible netcode

Why do we have to suffer? For some reason, Global Offensive just doesn't "feel" that good to me.

either bad aiming or bad internet connection

Metro is fun when you just want to shoot people or fuck around with your gadgets

Locker is garbage though

Awoo~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FALLING FOR A SCAM NOT ONCE BUT TWICE TITAN FALL 2

>Same for a good Attack jet pilot that can completly kill any vehicle on the map and to kill him you need a good other attack jet autism pilot or a stealth jet.

You only need a good squad that will use AA missiles to drop the airplane from the air as soon as it presents a danger to the team.

>apologize for having fun
nah

i had that same mentality until BF4 was saved by Dice L.A
no lie man they really turned a pile of shit into something great. It's worth 6 bucks right now, give it a shot, worst that happens is you still dont like it but can safely talk about how it is now. really nowhere near dogshit. Although the arena style games they have are a bit fast paced

sounds like server ping to me man. On regular mode i will admit they are spongy but adds to more play-ability imo

Well you're playing Casual-Core / Bullet Sponge Squarefield.

>Would've been kicked for friendly fire in one second if he didn't play on babbycore.

>guys name is "Meatshield13"
what did you expect

>he actually plays cuckcore
kek how to spot a fat loser irl

i don't see any teammates

>buzzwordcore

Kys yourselves

What now Cred Forums. Please describe the exact nature of the butthurt

It's almost like it's all pre-planned and part of a shitposting ritual and will continue as a cycle.

Why did you buy it? So you could go on the internet to whine about it?

Once again Cred Forums is blatantly and objectively wrong about something.

anyone have more jihad jeep webms?

do you actually think that's the joke in this image?

I'm sorry

How do I even start up BF4 anymore?
Last I tried, I couldn't launch it in any browser I tried since NPAPI was deemed insecure and got killed off.

son Im 38 I wwebsite as on the internet when you were a sperm in your daddys balls and before it was the internet

Eh

>Buy BF4 for 5 toonies off G2A
>Get all DLC for free "on the house"
I'm enjoying my $10 shooter with fuckloads of maps.

How have you not been banned for the jew one

Not him, but I use the same emblem, and in 2 years I've been playing I've only recieved one message telling me I was a sick antisemite and anoher one saying "do you browse Cred Forums?"

I blocked both retards

You sound like a bitch who talks shit but can't handle people who talk shit back.

pls stop this meme, theres only like 3k people on and any server is this

3k isn't right but even if it only had 3k players it wouldn't matter because you can still find servers on every map at all times

auscuck detected

Europe and USA both have loads of populated servers

Because I could get the whole thing for 7€?

What's your problem, you feel offended when people don't like the games you enjoy?

How about you take your pill, go to sleep and never come back here gain fucking autist.

>mfw that achievement to unlock the Deagle involved getting 20 headshots with this
>nfw unlocking the Unica needed you to go open / close some floodgates and get 10 or so kills while swimming
>mfw playing pistol servers to unlock the former
>finally unlock Deagle
>mfw its shit

Fucking hand cannons, I swear.

>a gun that is shit in real life is shit in game

What a surprise right?

kind of new to the game, what's the best pistol?

B-but I just wanted to use a silenced deagle for my recon kit :(

I ended up building my FN-57 progression because the G18 is a piece of shit too.

M1911

>silenced
>deagle

bruh...

Czechnology75

Imo fn57
But I'm an FN shitter

After they added the target detector i was done
Worst peice of equipment in any shooter ever

Is it possible to actually recover from a 1,000 ticket deficit?

>forbidden item
jesus christ I hate these servers and people who play on them.

I once got banned for using a bipod on a gun.

I noticed the enemy tends to just fuck around at that point, which lets you easily cap points and make a quick comeback.
>that one game you were down 1000 tickets and won with only like 5 tickets left
So glorious

>>bf1: WE WUZ BRITS AN GERMANS AN SHIT (less preorders than 4 had)
The Beta had a record breaking 13 mln players so you can fuck off now

Battlefield 1's Open Beta was fucking awful. I might just go get COD Infinite Warfare just for it's singleplayer instead of battlefield. At least I know COD's campaign will be entertaining.

BF4 was bloated with ridiculous gadgets and overpowered tools. It's all pure chaos and not in a fun way. I've still enjoyed it but I wouldnt play it much if older titles were more populated.

test

i played 1942 (mostly desert combat) as a kid.

i love battlefield 4

probably your internet connection.

i would 3 shot people with my scar-h or 1 shot with my shotgun.

i only played hardcore though

not worth a webm

>what are hardcore servers

its 3 shots with most assault rifles

its your internet connection, or you arent used to the bullet travel time

if you look at the wall behind him. you can see that you shot too high.

your own fault for choosing a NA west server as a eurocuck

a gentleman and a scholar

So is it actually worth the $10 for this game or nah?

>You use the same one
did you get it from emblemsbf? I made it myself and uploaded it back in 2014 but it was taken down recently.

>tfw they buffed the fuck out of your raifu and now it's one of the strongest guns in the game
LOL let's give support an AR that always takes 1 shot less to kill than any other conventional AR, holds more ammo, is usable with most attachments, and isn't gimped by LMG accuracy.

i swear all guns kill unless i use them.

Is it me or is this game filled with the biggest faggots in the world? Countless cunts having a go at you for using a gun they didn't like, killing the admin and getting kicked for it, or doing too good and getting switched to his shit team or just being banned, and it's filled with retards too, the amount of people I see playing as Assault and Support who never fucking revive, heal or resupply you astounds me, and before you say they might not have any of those items, if they don't then they should fucking hang themselves the absolute assholes. Then you've got the snipers, the fucking snipers, you get a map like Floodzone and half the teams are trying to get on top of the buildings for a chance of getting a hitmarker once every five minutes, why do so many people insist on playing a class they're fucking shit with? If there's one thing I love it's killing snipers by just spamming them with a DMR from a mile away, they cannot stand a chance. Anyway yeah it's a decent game, on a technical level a complete piece of shit, I've never played such a fucking broken multiplayer game before.

This is what happened after battlefield was casualized where everyone moves at the speed of light

i don't understand why they don't just get rid of sniping altogether in battlefield. get rid of any scope that is over 4x but keep the rifles for those who insist they're "aggressive recons". i mean, keep the recon class and their gadgets but quit facilitating and enabling those camping assholes that sit a mile away from anything and don't contribute shit.

every new battlefield that comes out i always hope that dice will stop incentivizing these assholes but each game it's the opposite. bf1 just fucked it up harder and now literally half the team or more is camping with a sniper rifle.

I used to snipe with my friend on Battlefield 3 for laughs, we were exceptionally good at it, we just knew the bullet drop, where to aim, all we'd do is kill other snipers, and there'd always be a few, they'd always come back instantly, we'd snipe them again immediately, we'd use that MAV glitch to get in all the best places, but yeaj snipers are an absolutely fucking worthless class, I mean perhaps you could have those pick-ups snipers still laying around, but you can imagine retards fighting over that anyway. And they're so fucking selfish too, countless times I've had troop choppers filled with guys get crashed into a building with no survivors because the pilot wanted to get onto his favourite mile high building and miss every shot for an hour long game before some other bastard puts him down like the sad sack of shit he is.

actually sniping by supporting people on the ground moving with them running behind the front line is the best way imo. people complain youre kill stealing, but you also save their ass countless times and pickoff people left and right like crazy.

but ya most snipers just sit on a tower and miss 90% of their shots for an hour.

honestly if you strap some kind of reflex or 2x to MAYBE 4x acog on the bolt action rifles they become death incarnate

anything with an actual scope severely limits playstyle, you can actually be an aggressive recon and rack up one shot kills if you don't take one

Where are mods and CTF then?

BF1 is better purely because of how hilarious you retards were when you couldn't figure out how to kill tanks.

Pretty sure he meant all the BF games since Bad Company.

>projecting
It literally says AT on the equipment type, you don't need to be so embarrassed user.

>tfw playing bolt-action rifleman with regular scopes and canted ironsights
>racking up that progression on your favourite sniper rifle to unlock Hunter / Ballistic scopes, bipod, muzzle brake and eventually that Range Finder

Worth it, desu. However it should only be acceptable to play long-range sniper when playing Conquest or any other large gamemode and when your team is either winning or losing by some insurmountable ticket deficit.

Cred Forums in a nutshell

It's still bloated shit aimed at the average shooter player, but it's worlds better than Battlefront of BF1.

Please seek a cliff, and hurl thyself from it.

Bad Company 2 was the beginning of the end though..

it's when dice stopped with giving out dedicated server software, stopped having games that were moddable/mod friendly (frostbite is shit btw).

>pretty much all battlefield DLC has been good
Kek. A few maps is not DLC. Plus it's fucking mandatory or else you have no servers. It's a $110 game every time.

This. BF:V was great. Had a blast with BF2. Then it all went shit.

>pretty much all battlefield DLC has been good

>forgetting:spiritual successor to titan mode-hype.

>forgetting all the other abandoned/dead gamemodes that felt poorly designed/rushed through development.

>all the OP gadgets and shit.

Heard some good things about it, should I pick it up for $10 right now or wait for a bigger discount? I heard it was $5 at one point.

>you have to have all the DLC to play
I have all of it since it was FREE this week and mostly play the base game maps,

You have literally no excuse for not getting all the DLC if you have or are interested in the game.

Not sure if it's still free, but it was yesterday.

the dlc isn't mandatory at least on ps4 as the fu***ng server browser and quick match seem to ignore they exist

besides the fact that there are lots of base maps servers

The game came out ages ago. Making the DLC free now doesn't count. I did get it but fuck starting BF4 now. Everyone is just using IR vision anyway.

>these godawful knifing animations
This is the reason I quit BF3 and never bothered with BF4.
I just want the Bad Company 2 stabbing back.

>not using an emblem of your own design

BF1 will be just fine guys

meant for

The problem isn't that, it's the existence of a long range weapon in the first place. They have an inherent advantage just for being further away, and suppression only makes this worse because even a sniper that misses will still throw your accuracy out the window. It doesn't play into any of the dynamics of the other classes, it simply does not fit in the game.

>light tank
it's already being nerfed to oblivion

How so?

It has all the DLC free for now, so yes, it's worth it.

For what? Enjoying a game that was a 3/10 on release but got fixed all the way up to a solid 8/10 at worse?

Dice has acknowledged many times on tweeter that light tanks are op and they won't be as powerful in the final game.

>tfw a lot people on Cred Forums love bc2 yet hate Battlefield 3 and 4 for being casualized
Hypocrites, Battlefield 3 and 4 were closer to the original battlefields and if their were anything "casual" about those battlefields, it's because their bad company left overs.

I know Cred Forums loves be contrarian, but explain to me what exactly is wrong with Battlefield 1

I played the beta and I say that while is different than BF4, its still pretty fucking good

Even at $10? I have a bad feeling that in a month or 2 the game will be at $5 again

the DLC won't be free forever, if you really want it for $5 add the DLC to your library and wait but $10 is a good deal IMO

BF1 isn't flashy/bloated enough to hold an audience of casuals and esportsbros like COD or BF4.

BF1 isn't going to get many neckbeards or history-buffs either.. most of which are getting sick of indie-shit devs buggy messes in Unity and Unreal..

BF1 has no modding or dedicated server software (bf4 and 3 and bc2 had this problem as well).

comes out
>>wtf is this mech shit I loved BF2
you never played 2142 at all nigger

I used to belong to thet crowd until I gave it a try a month ago.

I still think the whole Premium package and Booster packs is a p2w scenario but the overall game is pretty enjoyable.

>BF1 isn't flashy/bloated enough to hold an audience of casuals and esportsbros
but it already has you blind fuck

BF1 isn't going to get many neckbeards or history-buffs either.. most of which are getting sick of indie-shit devs buggy messes in Unity and Unreal..
No, but its attracted people who like video games instead.

it did get al ot better but it took al ong time

>"b-but it's already popular"
>implying it's not just hype and viral marketing.

BF1 is shit because it fails to make use or sense out of it's selected setting. fixes none of the problems BF:BC2, BF3, BF4, had regarding mods and server software.

They already released a beta and so far no complaints

What the fuck are you going on about

>still playing this shit

LMAO

Scar H nerf when?

>They already released a beta and so far no complaints

lol, I took your bait.

BC2 felt amazing when I was on a roll, but I like the team feel of BF3, In all honesty I brought the games for cheap a few years back, EA gave a away BC2, and BF3.

Ichiroku is a retarded cunt, no surprise there.

a lot of people just got it because of the dlc