HOLY FUCK I CANT EVEN FUCKING FIGHT THIS CUNT

HOLY FUCK I CANT EVEN FUCKING FIGHT THIS CUNT
WHEN I JUMP INTO THE SECOND ROOM HE DOES THIS MAGIC BULLSHIT AND BAM IM DEAD
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
REREEEREEEREEEEREEREEEE

I see you havent tried a bl4 run yet

Press R1 to interrupt the spell cast. If that fails, dodge towards him and pray. Wear arcane defense stuff (Choir Set, Arcane Lake, Loch Shield).

Dodge toward him. Not side2side ez nub

You just have to stay close to him at all times.

He only does a call beyond when you're far away.

Stay close to him. He won't cast the spell if you're near him. You can also interupt the castung by attacking him.

literally easiest boss after parriable hunter bosses

AHHHH

Just eat his punches and stay on top of him. He only casts when you're far away, hiding like a pussy.

>dieing to Micolash
>ever

You can almost stunlock him to death to the point where he doesn't to his magic. Just smack the fuck out of him, when he does his tentacle dodge it, then jump back in there and smack him around some more.

>hunter bosses
>easy

Screw you.

He is a parryable hunter boss.

Ment for

Just stay in his face.

Interrupt MY GOD IT'S FULL OF STARS midcast and dodge through the particles he does get off if it does come to that. Try to dodge through, not away.

cant you stagger him when he does his cast?

but Laurence he runs/teleport away

you know what i meant

this a case of git gud

Just gave up on him and started a new game. He's literally impossible when he gets the superman cape.

fite me

Dodge through attack. Slap his ass. Repeat. Parry if slow attack.

Ludwig's crazy massive hitboxes and Laurence's crazy slap train are harder.

Easier with heavy weapons since you can break his little bitch poise super easy.

Bbg will run the rape train on him with 27.2s if you ask nicely.

>Bbg will run the rape train on him with 27.2s if you ask nicely.
I remember being doing and low level parasite build and it took me and a couple of guys from bbg a couple of hours to slap his shit.

Why is this in my BB folder

It was a stupid mistake. I thought I got him staggered so I ran to him while locked on to visceral attack. I should have known.

Got him the third time though, should count for something!

Sounds like it was some Defiled Amy tier fun.

This.

Just stay close to him fag OP.

When he does his tentacle attack just strafe to the side, ez. His punches don't hurt for shit.

Laurence can be cheesed easily.
When you get to the part where you have to jump down, dont jump down, start using the bullet dmg enhancher thingies and just shoot him to death.

ez win

Take the jump, faggot. End the nightmare, end it all.

>OP mentions that he gets intercepted by ACB when he jumps down into the second room
>every single poster going "hurr just stay near him and interrupt his cast"
This board I swear.
Dodge towards him and pray, OP.

No.

No, though.

>throw pungent blood cocktail on wall and cheese him
wew

Was this a chalice dungeon fight?

Loran Darkbeast is Chalice only, ye.

Only hard bosses in this game are the defiled chalice bosses. Amygdala one-shotted me probably about 30 times before I got lucky and figured out her pattern.
Defiled flame doge is a little easier because he only has like 3 moves and you only have to roll once to avoid them, and you're already in range to start hacking at him

Ask me anything

he fucking outskilled you lmao.

that being said, hunter enemies are the easiest to cheese.

Did you ever get mad?

what's your favourite godard film

Defiled chalice dungeon was annoying and where I spent most of my time. The platinum took about 35 hours and that was with much time exploring and enjoying it casually.
I never once went online, and I'm going to replay it soon with online turned on.

I went to NG+++ with my best character (cleaver/wheel build) and I decided that orphan requires perfect rng to beat without help from someone online I guess. He one shots me from whiffs.

I'm not a faggot hipster or 50 years old so idk

Have you ever wondered by how much would have improved your life if you took the time you wasted on Bloodborne and did something productive ?

I like to think of From's NG+++++++ modes as being like 1CC challenges.

That is, not fun at all and only something you do for bragging rates.

Would you dare going in on the DLC right after you beat the game? I mean straight from the start of an NG+ run?

This and the other final dlc boss are the only ones I can't get. Love the game still, everytime I see one of these threads I get the urge to play just from seeing the environments. Worthy of a ps4 purchase..still the only reason I have one, since we'll never get gran turismo 7

Yeah I have no desire to do that, there's a point where it's no longer satisfying to repeat the same boss fights.
I would try it but it's not something I would feel compelled to complete

I got the platinum and dlc trophies for the sake of completing a game that every single one of my friends gave up on halfway through the game.

Also to call one of my friends on his shit because he kept tweeting that Bloodborne was his favorite game of all time, made a list as to why it was the best souls game, and he didn't even beat Rom.

I can't stand when people give up on these games. Also it makes me mad when people claim to love a game that I also love, and they don't even bother to complete it, and proceed to write kotaku-tier think pieces about it on Facebook.

You're a piece of shit John

I don't know John but he sounds weak AF.

Is his girlfriend getting blacked yet?

I spent a total of 35 hours in BB and completed it last October,

This summer I learned how to fly a plane and got my contractors licenses for 7 states for work.

I play video games roughly 6-7 hours a week, I think that's fine for a hobby

It's funny you say that, his girlfriend just took a trip out of state with another male "friend" and when I asked John about it, he said it was fine because they were old "travel buddies."
I wish I was making this up

Well John sounds like a fucking idiot. As his friend, you need to be straight with him and tell him he's dating a whore.

Now i just feel bad for the guy.

Don't be too cruel to him.

When reality hits him make sure he doesn't go full Cred Forums.

Last blogpost but I'll let him continue to make mistakes, there's a good chance this will build some character.

His girlfriend is ugly and has tons of debt, if he chooses to stay with her, then he deserves the consequences

>Guy can't beat Micky Cage
>Somehow think he has a DLC item

user.

Understood. I have a buddy who only learns the hard way

>Loran Darkbeast

Post webms

I wish Micolash became a NPC after he "dies". His poetic laugh fills me with joy,

You have to make fun of the cage on his head.

It depresses him and he stops attacking.

kek I had this problem too, had to chase the fucker poking him without getting to the second phase