>>352299515

...and at 13 fps.

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates
youtu.be/ji2aU4EdQww?t=1m37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So they are unsure about the third party games?

They mean frame rates will get even worse than they are now
But the resolution will be 4k

With it's supposed power it should be able to run games at 1440p and 30 FPS, but I'd much more prefer it to do 1080p and 60 FPS. Still, this industry's main target are brain dead retards who are ok with 20 fps and terrible game design. Just look at the 2015 list of most profitable titles on PS4 and Xbox One.

It means fuel for shitposters to "fake argue" with other shitposters about things they are both trolling about.

Oops, I mean HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS OVER, WE DID IT SONYBROS!!!!!

Means the piss4 """"""""pro""""""""" is a Fisher Price toy, senpai.

If super high-end gaming PCs can't play 4k at playable framerates how in the fuck do you expect the xbox one scorpio to be able to do it? Their games will be fucking slideshows.

>CAN natively render at 4k

That doesn't mean any game will run in 4k. Probably a two second clip from a cutscene will be 4k.

What they mean by this, is that if you are buying a Scorpio, make sure to get your money's worth and buy only the most premium Microsoft brand games! After all, you want to get the most out of your 4K right? Naturally, this is what people buy Microsoft consoles for, to play Microsoft's amazing collection of great games! But if people don't want the console, that's ok! With the greatness that is Windows 10, PC users can also experience Microsoft's collection of premium games with the best graphics their PC can handle! Everyone with money wins!

WHY NOT JUST FOCUS ON 1080p @ MINIMUM 60FPS............ YOU BASTARDS.

THEN ADVANCE TO 1080p @ MINIMUM 120FPS

THEN ADVANCE TO 1440p @ MINIMUM 60FPS

THEN ADVANCE TO 1440p @ MINIMUM 120FPS

THEN YOU CAN WORRY ABOUT 4k.

THE WHOLE INDUSTRY IS DOOMED BECAUSE OF MARKETING MEMES YOU ALL KEEP FALLING FOR.

>bein this butt blasted

What's the point of having all that power if you can't actually make games for it? Aside from jacking up the price and marketing.

Remember when the devs of Okami PS3 said it runs natively at 4k? Pretty sure Microsoft are talking just as much shit.

They meant that "the eye can't see past 15 fps"

>THIS IS LITERALLY HOW PC KEKS REACT ONCE CONSOLES GET 4K! THEY HAVE TO KEEP MOVING THE GOAL POSTS

I bet just three months ago you were shit posting about 4k and how consoles are shitty because they don't have it.

4K at "cinematic" 24fps interlaced from 12fps

The same can be said about shitposters saying 4K doesn't matter and its only a meme. Nice flame war fuel kiddo, you sure got them.

It's because MS got so butt-blasted over being caught out by the PS4 that they think res is the only thing that matters.

To be fair, those "Microsoft exclusives" are a lot better than PS4 exclusives.

It means microsoft made games will all be indie-tier low demand games starting when the Scorpio releases.

TVs made the jump from FullHD to 4k so that's where games have to go. Normies don't care about 1440p and they've shown that they sure as hell don't care about framerate.

>if super high-end gaming PCs can't play 4k at playable framerates
you and the rest of the world has very different interpretations as to what a high-end gaming PC is

>THEN ADVANCE TO 1080p @ MINIMUM 120FPS
Why? Most TVs can't show that

>Sonyfags in 2013

"RESOLUTION MATTERS"

>Sonyfags in 2016

"RESOLUTION DOESN'T MATTER"

Consolefags, everyone

Thank you for agreeing with me fellow Xbox friend! I agree, Microsoft has some of the best and most premium Windows 10/Xbox One exclusives! Please make sure to spread the word, but don't bad mouth Sony. After all, we are above petty console wars aren't we?

The textures will still be upscaled, and PC will still have higher frames than console, especially at 4k...

Consoles can do what they want but PC will move ahead.

In the end I just want more frames and more stability than upscaled flipbooks for games ON ALL PLATFORMS.

Shitpost shilling aside Quantum Break was pretty fun. Not worth $60, but definitely worth playing

so true.

>Scorpio: 4K 24FPS
>Pro: Upscaled resolution 24FPS

So this is the power of consoles...

>microsoft made games
Microsoft has like 5 first party studios, I dont think that will be enough to carry their hardware.

>Rare
Sea of thieves - art style makes 4k pointless.
>mojang
Minecraft wont benefit from 4k either
>turn 10
Motorsport 7 will come out at the scorpio launch and the only game theyre making that benefits from native 4k.
>343
Just finished with halo 5 dlc this year. Wont see another till at least 2018.
>the coalition
Releasing gears4 this year so they will miss out on scorpio.

That leaves 1 game left, motorport 7 to sell the scorpio at launch day.

So will Microsoft sell Scorpio at a $400USD loss per unit?

The Sony marketing department is upscaling for the Holidays it looks like

It's coming out a year later
I would HOPE they can run native 4K

Time to see what 6 flops of fully optimized software can do. I might be able to pull it off.

I have just preordered a ps4 pro FUCK

>Microsoft made games

So like 3 games will run in 4k on Scorpio?

I am not saying that 4k isn't neat. But how come the industry seems so eager to push 4k of all things?

This whole thing is just a push by corporations to get more people to buy 4k screens, right?

4k/30fps at medium settings isn't even that hard to run. When people complain about 4k being "unplayable" what they mean is they're butthurt that their 1080 can't max out every single game at 4k/60. If the Scorpio has Zen and Vega tech, maybe the equivalent of a downclocked 490/1070, it could easily do 4k/30

120fps will never be the standard for consoles since TV's can't do high framerates without cheating.

Considering a Titan X can't run some AAA games at 4k without stuttering like a motherfucker, do you honestly think that an x-box with just over half the graphical capability will magically be able to?

>I am not saying that 4k isn't neat. But how come the industry seems so eager to push 4k of all things?
The console industry are slaves to the TV industry. That's why there's no 1440p console games even though it would be cheaper than pushing 1800p/2160p.

This 4k bullshit is helping to kill the industry even more than the nvidia faggots buying shit from nvidia, I've seen people on youtube saying that 1080p looks blurry and 4k looks great.

Its over, jews have won, im going to see in 2030 people saying 4k looks blurry too.

Crackdown 3 and Scalebound will likely launch along side Scorpio. Also I would imagine games like Gears 4, Horizon 3 and Halo Wars 2 will all get some kind of 4k patch.

That could work on singleplayer but in multiplayer having higher fps on Scorpio would the fragment the Xbone user base in terms of gameplay. In PC, a rig that could deliver higher fps can give a player a decent advantge over someone who only has 30fps hence why in e-sports they use cloned rigs

>Crackdown 3
>scalebound
>halo wars 2
>horizon 3
All second party games, theyre funded by microsoft but not made by them.

>Gears 4
Only one that i can see that might get a native 4k patch but thats a year after release and not in the scorpio launch time frame. Theyre gonna suffer the same marketing problems as the pro if they dont show off new games in native 4k.

Consoles don't run at ultra settings, I don't understand why everyone forgets this. PC benchmarks are irrelevant to the conversation. Consoles usually use a mix of medium/high, high textures and low shadows, usually with no AA or some kind of cheap AA. Expect any native 4k console games to have no AA since it would be pointless on a 4k TV.

Even a 480 can hit 4k/30 easily if you turn the settings down. People vastly overestimate how hard 4k gaming is, just because you need to Titan XP to max out games doesn't mean 4k is unplayable.

ITT: retards who have no idea in the slightest of what they're talking about

You mean consolefags

This anytime people talk about running at 4K its usually disregarding the fact graphics settings are a thing.

>The future is textures made for 1080P stretched and upscaled

Disgusting

>4k 12fps

Will it have improved backwards compatibility performance?

Not sure how much of a CPU boost there is, as that what is killing most Xbox 360 games.

PC people go full retard when it comes to discussion of 4k as well. People look at 4k benchmarks on the internet and think 4k is unplayable unless you have a top of the line GPU, disregarding the fact that consoles are targeting 4k/30fps at lower settings. The biggest bottleneck for consoles hitting 4k isn't the GPU, but the CPU. The PS4 Pro is criplled by the weaker processor, but we have no idea what the Scorpio will have, or whether it will have Zen or not.

third party games have console parity
following the logic, developing their games on PC makes it easier to optimize games for the scorpio additionally eliminating sony's problem of having to basically develop the game with 3 settings to optimize for each player where microsoft can just develop for PC and turn it down for the scorpio and turn it down a bit for the normal xbox.

>Microsoft-made games
So...

Halo 6?

>super high-end gaming PCs can't play 4k at playable framerates
According to who? You can't max out demanding games at 4k and get 60FPS but with lower settings it's entirely possible. Less demanding games are easy to get playable frames out of. Even more possible if you're targeting 30, which the Xbox guys will most definitely are.

***4k@30 medium-low no aa

Post more anime girls with question marks hovering above their heads

I bet gears4, forza 7, horizon 3 and other games will get 4k patches. They are already promoting this games as 4k for pc.

>micrsoft-made games
???

No AA isn't a big deal at 4k, senpai.

but we fine with 720p60

>Microsoft made games
Cant wait to play botnet

>market barely if at all adapts 1080p
>marketing jews are already pushing 4k, making sure performance is 4 times as shit as it was during the transition to 1080p

T-thanks consolefriends, its so nice that 3 companies are controlling your entire market right?

>native 4k gears is going to look worse than upscaled horizon
kek

wut gaem

Well, 12gigs of ram and 6Tflops may be enough to run at 4k, but not sure about how good would be the Framerate.

>can't even get 1080 60fps
>already going for the 4k meme

It's pointless, consoles will never be silky smooth.

Guesses on what they'll try to sell this thing at? If it does have all the hardware it claims to have, I'm betting no lower than $600. I don't know if casuals will be willing to bite that kind of bullet.

>implying Horizon looks good

There is no solely reason to exists a TV that has a refresh rate above 60hz.

the only difference it's different actual resolutions, like 500p last gen, 900p this and 1800p for pro
psx/n64 guarantees that 24fps is good enough.. 60 only for autist genres

as cool as this may be, I'd rather stay at 1080/60fps, instead of 4k/30fps.

games like rocket league are literally unplayable at sub 60fps.

Scorpio is more powerful than PS4 pro by a large margin, I don't doubt they'll manage 4K 30fps. My 1070 can do 4K 45fps roughly.

>THEN ADVANCE TO 1080p @ MINIMUM 120FPS
>THEN ADVANCE TO 1440p @ MINIMUM 120FPS
as neat as 120 fps is, that's going to be pointless for upwards of 90% of the market.

$599USD
> also buy a new 4k hdr tv

They are making a much bigger jump for a much smaller quality gain on machines that will still be probably obsolete on day1.

Truly this is the future.

There is no Aliasing when the pixel density is above 300ppi.

Maybe it's just me but I would be happy if they just targeted 1080/60 as the new standard. I would have liked it better if they just said "Fuck 4k, this new Xbox is powerful as fuck and gets 60FPS at 1080p for all the games."

The problem with 4k is you were struggling with 1080p already. I'm sure it can do 4k but the cost will be the framerate and game fidelity. Graphics innovation is going to stagnate much faster when you have to render everything at 4k on a machine that will struggle from the beginning to do it with any graphical flare.

This whole 4k business is a dumb decision. If it was 1080p only then they could push the graphics much farther and still maintain playable frames. Developers are going to struggle to push the envelope within 6 months of this things release.

are you retarded? 500p? 1800p? A game by 24fps? Where are you getting those infos?

user we're not even 100% sure that there's no aliasing IRL. 300ppi is plenty aliased.

I don't know anyone who actually has a 4k TV. Do a lot of Americans have them or do companies really not know what people want?

>youtube
wew

Walk in a store. Any TV over 50" is 4K by default. It's cheaper for companies to cut 4K panels then it is the outsource 1080p ones now.

I know a handful of people. just yesterday I saw QVC selling a 55" 4K for $599. If it wasn't such a no-name brand, I might have actually bought it for my bedroom to replace my 48" samsung.

After being burnt twice with shitty off brand electronics, I'm not taking that chance again.

Sony is paying third parties to hold back 4k, otherwise they would really be in trouble.

I mean, not like it would matter since Pro is upscaled 4k at 30fps and Scorpio is native 4k at 30fps, anyone witha brain will just choose the 60fps mode given the choice, regardless of resolution

but how do you market that when last gen was 1080p60? The powa of the ps3
"oh we lied" isn't an answer

Still looks like shit, senpai

>No texture filtering
>Bad FXAA
>Stretched 1080P tectures
>Obvious LOD problems

iirc aliasing disappears at 8k

Factually wrong.

It's not as if PS3 and Xbox 360 didn't intend to get around its deficiencies that by doing 1080i instead of 1080p. Microsoft technically didn't 'lie' as there's some games in their respective libraries that will actually render in 30fps @4k natively. We will see if that's the case with Sony.

>last gen was 1080/60
I'm sure more than a handful of titles ran at 1080, but show me 3 titles that managed 1080/60.

>being this anal about word choice

Those are the games they mean you retard, you think they just pushed Scalebound and Crackdown back for no reason at all?

Sure, and everyone thought the xbox one would be able to run games at native 1080p too.

They are forcing the 4K on consoles, even knowing that they arent capable to do so. What will happen is that they will use a encode/decode of the polaris achitecture that morphs the output to 4k resolution, the result is not the best but at a TV from 6 feet away it will be fine.

Since there are no content made in 4K and the tvs are tanking in stock they needed a manouver to make them sell. Now with games being 4K the 4K tv will have a utility other than watching a few Netflix series and 2 or 3 movies on Bluray. Just wait and see.

So it'll run Halo at 4k and that's it.

people who bought a tv last year or so they're not making 1080p large screens and cheap ones are like $600

Who makes 1080p 50"+ TV's? They only make 1080p ones for the 40" or lower TV's now days.

I'd literally have more trouble naming a brand that doesn't

BECAUSE GAMING IS TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH MOVIES AS A MEDIUM. HOW WOULD IT LOOK IF GAMES WERE ONLY AT 720P AND 1080P WHILE MOVIES WERE 4K OR 8K?

THEYRE NOT JUST COMPETING WITH OTHER GAMES THEY'RE COMPTING WITH A WHOLE WORLD OF MEDIUMS. YOU STUPID ASS 12 YEAR OLDS MIGHT REALIZE ITS A BUSINESS MOVE IF YOU WEREN'T SO WORRIED ABOUT TOYS AND SHIT.

sports games, gran turismo

I hope you aren't serious child.

You're a crazy person, or someone who lives in some sort of weird 1% bubble.

Went to samsung's site and the largest 1080p screen I could see were 48".

If Sony still cared about movies, then they would've included a 4K Blu-ray.
They didn't. You can argue that streaming is what's important nowadays, but Sony has given up any attempt to be the do it all entertainment option.

The cheapest 4K tv I've seen in Canada is still over 2thousand Trudeau fun bucks and I have never met a single person who has one. 3 of my friends have 4K monitors, though. 4K consoles are a stupid idea for rich people.

>Gran Turismo 5: 1280x1080 with frequent dips to 30FPS
>Gran Turismo 6: 1440x1080 with frequent dips to 30FPS

$0.50 has been added to your PSN account.

Running it is one thing, running it well is another, all this horn tooting to make people hesitate to get the console that's out in November. baka
I'd rather have 1080p 60fps than upscaled/native 4K that runs like dicks.

>Trudeaubuck
Our money tanked when Harper was still in charge. It should be called Obamabuck.

they split divisions and electronics side doesn't want people buying a PlayStation instead of their 4k player

So devs will add 4k resolution to their game? Okay.

Then it's even more of a mistake to claim 4K on the side of PS4, cause they even have Bravia TVs to sell anymore.

>Trudeaubuck
>Harper era
>Obamabuck

I wish we are in 2011 right now when the plastic peso was worth something.

they also stream movies off psn, not entirely sure but Sony is on the board for bluray but maybe not 4kbd standard

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Who cares? All about the artstyle. Looks fantastic.

Not that user but I was curious so I looked it up.

>Forza Motorsport 5 1080p @ 60fps
>FIFA Soccer 15 1080p @ 60fps

ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates

Smash for Wii U

Xbox One 2

Learn2read retard

Looks like Far Cry Primal with Robot Dinosaurs, fampai

No wait. It actually looks worse than Far Cry Primal and Far Cry 4 with the "Muh Strong Female protagonist" meme

Copying Ubisoft and the game still looks like shit. Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Zelda's going to kick the shit out of it and it's going to be hilarious to watch.

not for gaming or hdr
amazon.ca/dp/B015AF0N6A

wasn't ubisoft just copying popular survival games with far cry primal anyway?

Ubisoft literally copied the same map of Far Cry 4 for Primal. Horion is a copy of a copy of a copy

>Sonyfags are holding up as a Zelda beater a month before Zelda comes out
>ISHYGDDT

>Microsoft made games

Name one good Microsoft made game this generation.

I suddenly am reminded of Compile Heart recycling asset for Neptunia.

Gears 4, baby

Is this what console fags believe?

Horizon is copying everything. There's not an original thought in it

>Ubisoft Tower unlocking
>Bioware dialog wheel
>Zelda style combat

You played this game five years before it actually came out and the graphics look like they came from five years ago in a CryEngine game as well

That's the poopee pro sonycuck

Its literally just gears 3:sjw edition without 4 player co op and cole train.

Halo 5 Forge

Custom servers """""""""""soon"""""""""" so I can finally uninstall this nasty 100GB+ bloatware on my console

And it's crazy to think that people were watching TV like this.

>sjw edition
That makes no fucking sense

>"Its literally just gears 3:sjw edition without 4 player co op and cole train."
>"No Cole Train"
>He doesn't know yet

These guys look like a bunch of liberal arts students.

Prolly because he's a shitposter and forgot minorities were always present in gears.

Angry white protag with dad issues
Angry white tech guy with small prick
Token female radio chatter turned soldier
Redneck dumbfuck

vs

Bignig thrashball for the sporstsball audience
Beaner looking for his wife
Island nigger who anheros and is entirely forgotten
Island girl nigger
Beta nip who gets impaled but big locust dick
Literally who nig who picks his hair for corn
Niggerest nig voiced by IceT

They mean that it will cost twice as much as the PS4 Pro.

what if it has a 1080p mode for older TV's like ps pro?

No they don't. It'll be a $400 system

Source?

His forlorn hope.

I doubt it. MS can afford to sell at a loss but it's going to be 500 easy.

>no cole train

youtu.be/ji2aU4EdQww?t=1m37s

>What did they mean by this?

I'm pretty sure they mean OP is a faggot

They can, they made profit from each xbone sold, they have a little bit of money stocked up. Consoles historically are always sold at a loss and the hope is that they make money from software. This gen both Sony and Microsoft cheaped out on parts and were able to make a profit on each system sold

Can someone explain to me what she was even doing to that robot's head?
She just jumped off, then it looked like the head exploded, but then it looked like the robot was just fine and it carried on just like it did before.

There's like no 4k content though. Most "4k" movies out now are 1080p upscaled. TV is slow as fuck as well, how long did it take for TV to even start filming in HD? Sony and Microsoft could wait 3 years for a 4k console if they really wanted.