How the fuck do you get anyone from Cred Forums to play vidya with you? I really can't figure this one out...

How the fuck do you get anyone from Cred Forums to play vidya with you? I really can't figure this one out. Since I'm a weeb, the reddit shitter instantly jump on the weeb hate wagon and shit up every thread I post my steam in. Went to Cred Forums, got shat on, went to Cred Forums, got shat on, went to /vg/, got shat on and every general I go to is also dead. This is fucking hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/l-lewd/
steamcommunity.com/id/nekoragi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This thread has been pruned or deleted

Goodbye.

You make a steam friends thread and use an image that is not a lewd anime face, a blushing girl, or anything relating to wanting to taste penis. You failed unfortunately. Post your ID and I'll add you anyways

Why would I want to play with people from Cred Forums?

You start a netplay thread and go that direction or you go to /vg/ and hope the general isn't overrun by ultrahomo tripfags yet.

I'll bite
steamcommunity.com/id/l-lewd/
I once made a steam friends thread and it didn't work out at fucking all then got deleted.
There is atleast some good people left on this site and I'm banking on that.

literal fucking cancer
please do everyone a favor and kill yourself

>that entire page of cancer
No wonder nobody plays games with you.

This is exactly what I'm talking about, every time.

You don't "get anyone from Cred Forums to play vidya with you".
You want to the corresponding thread about the game you'd like to play with someone, and search for people to play that one particular game with.

>Even his URL is ERP shit
Come on dude. At least you have good taste and are in the OJ group.

>that profile
so is this the cringe thread?

>l-lewd

Alright, I'm not shitting on you here, but you seen like an ERPing fag with a handle like that. If you want to make vidya friends work on that.

Nothing wrong with anime, but cut the lewd stutter type nonsense.

Well no shit nigger you're just retarded

You know what, you're right. Time to pimp my profile to not enable faggotry.

>memes/image macros
>reaction images and tumblr gifs
>stutter text URL
>ERP in the comments
>280 groups you most likely only joined because they had quirky names, probably never even played with anyone in said groups
>no games

OP I want to add you and play OJ with you but your entire profile reeks of ERP and autism. I personally don't care if someone does ERP but please stop making it so obvious. How do you think people feel having you on their friends lists?

Ah, it's a homo.

By having good taste, like me

Oh, you're one of those.
I bet you don't even play with anyone you add.

Its really fucking hard because you cocksucking faggots cant keep your thirst in check for even a fucking minute.

Next time jack off before trying to make friends Cred Forums, bring up all the cocksucking once we are friends.

>Cred Forums has a thread up wherein they're playing a popular game like Planetside 2, Team Fortress 2 or something else
>join them

>upcoming game has an open beta/game has just been released
>ask in a thread pertaining to said game "hey, does anybody want to play together?"

it's not that hard
met plenty of fine anons this way

Good job user. Acceptance is the first step to change.

Alright faggots I'm cleaning up the profile to pander to (You)

steamcommunity.com/id/nekoragi/

We're getting there

I can already tell you are tripfag-tier levels of attention whorey and annoying