What is a man?

What is a man?

A highly anachronistic quote being made several centuries before the man who coined it was even born.

A woman, assuming that his penis is feminine.

mankind ill needs a savior such as you

Someone who plays their own gender when given the option in video games.

*throws glass*
But enough talk
*unzips dual health bars*
Have at you!

He's just like the wind. He's always been drifting high up in the sky that never ends.
Through thick and thin, he always wins. Cause he would fight both life and death to save a friend.

He's a dude bro

male

he didn't say gay

Just a miserable pile of dicklets

Water: 35 l. Carbon: 20 kg. Ammonia: 4 l. Lime: 1.5 kg. Phosphorus: 800 g. Salt: 250 g. Saltpeter: 100 g. Sulfur: 80 g. Fluorine 7.5 g. Iron 5 g. Silicon 3 g. and trace amounts of 15 other elements.

Shut the fuck up Boco.

Yes sir...

A miserable little pile of

BULL

SHIT!

THAT'S WHAT IT IS!

YOU FUCKING ASS!

why would you want a see through fleshlight?

Its for the narcissistic chronic masturbator.

it's a fleshlight for gay men so you can jerk your buddy off with it

a featherless bipedal bird.

Obviously such man played the gaem.

Literally kill yourself for pushing that shitty degenerate tranny meme, you cancerous twat

He died in the 1970s.

A vampire without magical powers, the need to drink blood, and immortality, but with the ability to go out in the sunlight every now and then.

I want to know how clean it is.
It's called a joke kiddo, and it's a common one at that. Maybe you should take a chill pill and lurk some more, and try get a feel for the board culture before posting any more.

>wanting to stare at a dudes ass in a 3rd person game for 30+ hours.
It's okay if you're gay user.

Take a cyanide pill, because your sense of humor is utterly irredeemable. I bet my ass that you consider LOL threads as the pinnacle of comedy, you fucking newfag.

A miserable little pile of dead franchises

I didn't say it was a funny joke, and I am not the one who made it. However, your own inability to even identify an obvious sarcastic joke, as well as your extreme anger, make you appear very foolish indeed.

Your words are as empty as your soul!

user have you ever been diagnosed with autism

Don't do it Edward.

>make you appear very foolish indeed.

I believe your pretentious ass has dropped this on the way out of plebbit. That form of "sarcasm" only serves to further degenerate this shithole into an even greater shithole, but you'd know this if you bothered spending more than a month here.

Get the fuck out already.

Does Castlevania emulate well?

I've only played a little bit of one on I think a GBA and didn't get very far before I dropped the thing and broke the screen.

Yes. you can play pretty much any castlevania from any console by now.

Where did you get a picture of my hat, asshole?

Symphony of the Night and Order of Ecclesia are all that you need and they emulate well.

All of them should emulate up to at least the PS2 era well expect maybe the 64 games cause they suck ass.

but for real, feminine penis is an ancient meme, you absolute retard

>3 years
> ancient

Considering your boat from plebbit came in about a week ago, I imagine it's something you'd consider ancient.

You seem upset, friend

It's called a hyperbole. FYI, I've been here since 2007.

Not if you're a pachinko fan!

A walking boner.

>not what is a person
Uhhh.... sexist much?

A miserable pile of (You)

fucking japs and their pachinko shit

30th anniversary in a week boys
keep listening for that ground breaking konami announcement

Don't bully the Plato

Usually wrong.

The male pronoun and the term "man" are gender-neutral and has never excluded anyone, despite what dumb triggered idiot fucks think.

God Cred Forums is shit now. These threads used to be pretty decent.

Oh come on, what's the worst that can happen?