What're some games on your backlog that you've been whittling away at

what're some games on your backlog that you've been whittling away at

recently i've been playing smt4 apocalypse and yakuza 3 and have the rest of the yakuza games and dq7 on the horizon

mmo log never ending

therealmofchaos.com

Dark Souls DLC (I've played the base games tons of times though) and Kingdom Hearts since I wanna get through them all before 3 comes out

There are just too many.

Been doing a bit of Deadly Premonition. But never play too long to get to the next chapter. Just drive around and kill time.

I havent been playing through my backlog much lately, but I recently made it into a nice list on a backlog website, so now hopefully it'll be easier to separate the games I want to play from the junk and actually get through them

Recently went back to Muramasa to do a Kisuke playthrough. I've nearly finished Divinity Original Sin and Rayman Origins but I'm not motivated enough to go back and put away those final hours yet.

I always drop the game after Drake and Josh.

3DS version of DQ7 or the PS1 version?

Playing through Anarchy Reigns right now. After that, I'll finish Xenoblade Chronicles X (it'll take forever) and then probably Killer7.

Thinking about getting through the whole Witcher series. Are 1 and 2 worth it?

I have just gotten around to playing just cause 2 and holy fuck is it fun

3ds

i downloaded a cia with the orchestral soundtrack restored

I found 1 to be way more enjoyable then 2. But i feel they are definitely both worth playing

Chrono Trigger, gittin gud at Street Fighter

Nearing the end of Wasteland 2. Have had it since release date and I'm just finally getting through it.

whittling away? persona q...

Going through the entire Final Fantasy series.

Boy do I regret it. Goddamn I'm only like 10 hours into FF1 DoS and I'm bored out of my mind. The encounter rate is constant and the gameplay is brain dead, damn thing plays itself.

You're constantly going back and fucking fourth talking to every NPC figuring out where to go next or constantly hitting dead ends in dungeons that only fucking exist to waste your fucking time with another 10 fucking random encounters that occur every 10 fucking steps and you fucking sleep through every fucking one of them AND I HAVE ANOTHER GAME THAT I PLAY WHILE GOING THROUGH DUNGEONS GODDAMN IT I'M SO BORED.

The airship reveal was nice, I guess. Monk's ridiculous damage per turn is funny to look at. Whatever. Goddamn.

ive been going through the sega genesis classics i have in my steam account, i'v completed 11/22, currently trudging along ecco the dolphin.

on 3ds i'm trying to get 100% on shovel knight, 50% done (73% if you dont include plague knight achievements)

> Just finished
Asuras Wrath

> Currently playing
Gear of War

> Backlog (rough order)
Nier
Witcher 2/3
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Shadow of Mordor
Child of Light
Far Cry 4

Nice.

Oh man, my backlog is massive and I'm constantly working so it's never going to get finished.
In the past month I've mostly played games I've beaten before:
RE 4, RE 5, RE 6, bloodborne, dead space 2, fear, fear 2
And these are the ones I have yet to beat, but I'm trying to finish before new games come out aka my current backlog:
Valkyria chronicles
Final fantasy type 0
Amnesia: dark descent
Everybody's gone to the rapture
Dark souls 3's platinum trophy
And I haven't even started the witcher series.

That's over 100 hours of shit I haven't even started yet and game season is coming up.

Plus I logged 60 hours of Overwatch last month.

Help

If you don't like 1 just skip to 4. 3 is just more of the same and 2 isn't worth playing anyway.

Going through Mighty Number 9, just about near the end. I'd really like to finish it as soon as possible.

Playing Bloodborne again. Trying to actually beat the DLC and get the real final boss this time.

Other than that, I have Mother Russia Bleeds, which I've been following pretty much since the announcement, but haven't touched at all since it released. Also, I've been in the mood for a retro RPG for a while. I'm thinking either Dark Half or Lunar: Silver Star Story.

I've given up on too many goals in the past, but thanks for letting me know the series picks up.

Is farcry2 worth playing at all?

Witcher 3 and the DLC
I feel overwhemled by the size of it, so I only play in really small chunks. I'm thinking of just going through it quickly, then having a longer playthrough where I explore everything

Depends how much you like grinding. It's Grind: The Game: Nigger Edition

Is the Anarchy Reigns singleplayer worth a playthrough? I liked MadWorld.

Mother 3, Dragon Quest VII, Home front the Revolution and Doom

I kinda fell off doom and never got as hyped as everyone else did with it but I would like to download it again and finish it

that's actually not a bad idea because of the new game plus for witcher 3

>Just finished
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey

>Currently playing
Titan Quest

>Backlog
Alpha Protocol
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Momodora III
Thief 2
Borderlands

I don't like grinding very much I thought it was just a basic fps game

Oh and Pretty much all the soulborne games, i'm part way through most of them but yet to finish one cause I'm a scrub

How'd you get this close to playing it without hearing about its infamous reputation as an eroder of souls and favourite of the easily entertained.

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games
Borderlands 2 (wanna play it with a friend when i get to it)
Dark Souls
Crusader Kings 2
Metro: Last Light
The Witcher 3
Titan Quest

I mean, i just want to play an rpg/game with gear and progression, but i can't get myself to start up any of these games....

V? Main(s)?

it comes up for recommended on gog a lot for me

I've been playing risen and I'm close to dropping it even though I think I'm near the end. Not sure what game I'll play next.

risen 2

>Dishonored + DLC
>Rise of the Tomb Raider
>Enslaved Odyssey in the West
>Valkyria Chronicles
>Wasteland 2
>The Talos Principle
>Arx Fatalis
>Soma
>Transistor
>Shadowrun Returns + Dragonfall
>Mad Max
>Alien Isolation
>Beyond Good and Evil
>The Last Remnant
>Sleeping Dogs

My backlog. What do I play Cred Forums?

alien isolation

enslaved is purported to be dogshit so i'd skip over that

Halloween time is coming. Play the spooky games.

sleeping dogs

Dishonored (+DLC), Sleeping Dogs and Valkyria Chronicles are all pretty great. Mad Max is good if you're in the mood for a quick and easy open world game, like any other Ubisoft title.

Well alright. It's an open world collectathon littered with respawning encounters and repetitive objectives. All in modern day wartorn Africa. It's the original Ubisoft game, where filler is king.

If that sounds enticing, there's something wrong with you.

Arx Fatalis is pretty fun, and features the jankest dragon boss battle of all time.

so do we post our backloggery accounts?

>tfw all of the games you are currently playing can't be beaten
I should probably pick one of those waifufag RPGs and actually finish them.

nah think i'll skip it now thanks

>Just Finished
God Eater Resurection,doing all the side quest sure took its time
>Playing now
Gonna start Rage Burst when i get back home today
>On Q
Darksiders 2
MGSV
DMC4
Tales of Xillia
Yakuza 5
Saints Row 3
Castlevania Harmony of Despair

It's pretty bad, but I still enjoyed it and the DLC you get in PC version is pretty over the top.

Recently finished Ghost Trick after putting that off for years, and that was pretty great.

Decided to go back to Devil Survivor Overclocked after 2 years of not touching it and finally beat Babel and currently on Naoya's 8th day. Probably going to pick up SMTIV Apocalypse and/or DeSu2 Record Breaker after finishing it.

Need to get around to playing Metroid Prime 2 again. I think I'm just going to start over though, because I forgot what I was doing entirely.

Thinking about playing Shadowrun Dragonfall again after losing my save file 2 years ago.

Other games on my backlog include
>#FE
>Sleeping Dogs
>Max Payne 1&2
>Catherine
>Birth by Sleep HD
>Xenoblade X, which at this point I don't think I'll ever finish
>Witcher 1
>Super Metroid
>FE IF Conquest
>Earthbound
>Bioshock 2
>Divinity Original Sin
>Recettear
>Shovel Knight - Plague of Shadows

I have probably over 200 games in my Steam backlog that I all bought during flash sales or humble bundles when I still lived with my parents

I've stopped giving a fuck

Thread motivated me to fully categorize my Steam list.

Now instead of grinding my ass off in Path of Exile for the rest of the day I'm gonna start and finish some games.
Gonna play Stanley Parable since it's probably quite shorts and then start with Company of Heroes.

I'll play bl2 with you senpai

Check out the Gothic thread if it's still up.
That game was magical.

The last Remnant if you don't mind keeping the wiki permanently open to read up on mechanics.
If you don't have autism you'll might even finish it.

been playing just ck2 for the last few weeks, kinda lost the will to play after I won my 50 year irish crusade for india and ending up with over 300 titles in my demse.
hove a bunch of un played games in my library though
>dead space
>dead space 2
>bioshock games
>Bully
>postal 2
>killing floor
>the witcher games
>red dead redemption and un-dead nightmare

I've been playing that recently. I got to the bit where 6 new fortress type locations open up in a little circle and you have to do a big battle at each one. I Kept losing the first one and haven't played it again for about a month now.

Maybe looking stuff up on the wiki before I try again is a good idea.

Were you underleveled? Gone on a insane grinding streak and the game (over) compensatet? The latter shouldn't be happening (as badly) on the PC version.

Honestly, the fortress battles were probably my favourite part of the game.

My 3 attempted playthroughs were
>stuck at optional boss The Fallen
>realizing that getting the Ordainer class is literally impossible wihtout Cheat Engine
>stuck at The Fallen again
I still want to finish it someday.

Currently playing dead rising 1 and having a blast. Here's my backlog atm:

I'm playing through Far Cry 3 right now but I'm open to suggestions for what to play next