Cred Forums says it's garbage

>Cred Forums says it's garbage
>it's the most comfy story outside of the mainline series.

times Cred Forums has been wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qvd9RtRXSdk
youtube.com/watch?v=nVtdLX7Ujbk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_Beast's_Castle
youtube.com/watch?v=gtTNp_0EsAw
youtube.com/watch?v=QV6Apkaborw
youtube.com/watch?v=agRuu4e1Vf4
youtube.com/watch?v=l77LcWJjB5E
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1pJm3FzzFtUWmJKQUN5eUNwQkk/view?usp=sharing
youtu.be/j2hzaOEl1co?t=167
youtube.com/watch?v=ILubqx68mYs
youtube.com/watch?v=SpmiSiw6VBM
youtube.com/watch?v=cFrs5UGB-ns
youtube.com/watch?v=ExENoN0a6Ds
youtu.be/7N-mzK9_MuM?t=3m9s
youtube.com/watch?v=rb6LwXULn0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>comfy

kys

Agrabah general?

>Organization members just chilling in the living room from time to time
Maximum comfy

>comfy
Yeah, doing the same 4 missions repeated over and over again is pretty fucking comfy. Ruler Of The Skies is legit one of my favourite bosses.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qvd9RtRXSdk

its comfy but my god the gameplay is the shittest in the series. i love the story but i never want to play through it again, thank fuck kh 1.5 makes it a film

Days is a really underrated game. It has it's flaws but also some really nice ideas and variety in the combat if not always the missions. The problem I feel was essentially it being a DS game, pretty much every criticism you could make towards the game can really be traced back to it's platform. A full on Re:CoM style remake complete with online multiplayer would have been fantastic, and I curse SE for not taking that opportunity when they had the chance. I remember in an interview Nomura saying it would have added a year's development time to KH1.5. I would have gladly waited.
Also fantastic music, this theme is too good. I wonder who it played for though.

I don't play kh for the story, bad gameplay bad game.

>that scream
youtube.com/watch?v=nVtdLX7Ujbk

So fucking tired of Agrabah. If they keep it in for KH3, I'm going to tie Nomura to a bed of nails, strap it onto my washing machine and shit on him while he squirms.

But user, who doesn't like a good Sandopolis every once in a while?

>Re;358/2 will never exist
>you get a 3 hour movie instead.

im watching it before jumping into kh2.
finished KH1 yesterday and Re:CoM as well.

>Agrabah
i love the movie and all, but it not being in KH3 was worth Robin Williams dying for

It still hurts. I'd recommend giving it a shot if you haven't, the mission structure can be polarizing but the panel system is really cool, as is having such a wide variety of spells and weapons. Plus unlocking and playing as Roxas with Oblivion and Oathkeeper rocks ass

Her concept and execution are actually so fucking good
[Redacted] deserves a better game with polished gameplay

Did Sora in CoM actually have an effect on axel?

he seemed to be alot more friendlier after he got back from doing Saix's dirty work and meeting Sora.

also
There was more chemistry between Axel, Roxas and ____ than there was in Kh1 destiny islands

People don't seem to understand that Days seems to be a direct response to the popularity of the PSP Monster Hunter games in Japan at the time

>game is mission based
>having to manage abilities and items before heading into the fray
>local 4 player co-op

After the stillborn game that was Chain of Memories, I was all over Days for at least playing like a fucking KH game

So I had a couple of friends who were big KH fags like I am when this came out and we played the multiplayer together.

That shit was incredible. You could play every O13 member plus Mickey and Riku.

All the characters were super fun to play and actually varied. I would give Nomura whatever the fuck he asks for him to make an HD version with online

>you can't fight fire with sparks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_Beast's_Castle

>tfw there will one day be a polished Re: treatment for 358 on ps4 when Kh3 releases

>"comfy" story means it is not garbage
No

but do you deny eating sea salt ice cream watching a sunset with your best friends while your coworkers go mad and you all eventually fade into nothingness isnt comfy?

Laxerene was much more savage in CoM

she's called the Savage Nymph for a reason.

it still hurts

Even though I knew it was coming, the ending of Days is still one of the most brutal things to happen in a children's game.
>Another dream about him...

forgot pic

I wish, but the opportune moment has passed and the more people say it's bad focusing only on it's flaws the less they'll think about revisiting it. Backwards logic really when you think about it, a remake would be perfect and be able to fix everything wrong with it.
Yeah, Larxene was on severe bitch mode in that game, no wonder she was the only girl in the Organization.

blah blah Cred Forums blah blah who care
game is fun and you like it? good for you then play it and enjoy
who care what faggot on nigger ball sucking forum say about a game you like? they not come into your home and take game from you.
go play and dont post

Roxas had a hard life.
>forgot pic again
Smart move user, how do you even do that twice in a row?

well i guess i have something to look forward to.

everything with namine in CoM touched some feelsy shit i didnt expect.

>we're the only one who even remember her

Y'all are some fucking faggots for letting this garbage story effect you this much.

Jesus christ.

>not opening your heart to a disney/square enix game
>not being surprised when it's deeper than "the power of friendship trumps all"

Have any of you shitty fucking stupid asshole retarded weeaboos tried IRL sea salt ice cream?

It's not like the other stories really set out to be comfy

What was the meaning of this?

That nobody is a winner.

yeah actually
it was pretty fucking disgusting
i still get a shiver everytime they just fucking bite into it

it meant he's a winner of the genetic lottery, user

there were about 3 other contestants and they either were chicks or coma patients

The game is still not very good though.

I enjoyed it but I'd be wary of recommending it to anyone who isn't a sappy fangirl.

No, but I've heard it's salty, yet sweet.

No, I'm still a virgin.

I've always been curious to at least try it, but the idea of mixing salt in with ice cream weirds me out too much to actually bother.

not if you're making jokes like that

Appropriately deep.

>comfy
You mean inconsequential and uneventful? 358/2 days is stupid niggers eating salt flavoured popsicles and then it turns out the girl doesn't even exist and the entire plot literally could've just not happened.

Comfy is only an adequate descriptor for aesthetics you can't apply it to a story like that.

But Homer Simpson voiced Genie in all the KH games, not Robin you meme.

is it because the entire series is bittersweet as fuck?

Reminder that Lazy Afternoons/Sinister Sundown were the better themes. This game having them back was one of the best parts of it.

well fuck, he does it pretty fucking well.

but who will replace Christopher Lee?

FUCK

The grid system thing you used to level up and choose your magic was cool.
So of course they decide to never use it again.

D E E P

He only did the voice for KH2. They use a soundalike in every other game.

Ever had caramel on your ice cream, you fucking moron? Ever had a cookie?

Salt is added to sweet things to enhance and balance the flavor, maybe you would know that if all of your meals didn't come from a 7-11 microwave

youtube.com/watch?v=gtTNp_0EsAw
>tfw

What are the odds they'll release "Kingdom Hearts the ultimate keyblade collection" at the end of 2017 or beginning of 2018, which contains all of the 1.5/2.5/2.8 stuff on PS4 and/or Xbone?
Personally I'd wager about 50%, though I'd bet 90% we'll at least get a 1.5+2.5 re-re-release on 8th gen platforms.

D A R K

0%

i'm honestly sick of this question being asked tbf. stop being such a dreamer and just buy a PS3 or PS2 if you want to play KH. they're not bringing them out on PS4.

Best girl. Best theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=QV6Apkaborw

I've played all the games except recoded though (but not the final mix versions to be fair).
I just don't want to dig out multiple platforms whenever I go back to the series.

>it'll never happen
That's what Squeenix also said about DDD being in a collection...

Everything that was even semi-popular for 6th gen got re-released on 7th. Now they're following the same trend in 8th gen with their "definitive edition" shit.

No reason not to expect some re-re-releases, KH is a contender, especially with the hype coming soon

>Goodbye
youtube.com/watch?v=agRuu4e1Vf4

Not unlikely
It depends on how well the KH3 development goes or if there will be other reasons again that might delay it like the XV delay did for 2.8
We usually get one game every year except for 2011 i think and 2.8 was supposed to come out in 2016. I doubt KH3 will come out in 2017 so maybe we will see a Complete Collection in december 2017

>comfy
>story
>shitty weeb bait cash grab

fuck you, get out

Kingdom Hearts 3 was revealed in 2013

Days was fun as hell, the only portable KH to have controls and physics like it's console brethren

youtube.com/watch?v=l77LcWJjB5E
>mfw
I never thought back then that the secret endings would just be a scene in a DS game

It's my favourite Kingdom Hearts because I love the story and characters but I'll admit that the gameplay is shit.
The gameplay was shit in the first game as well though and story and characters were boring, how it managed to get any sequels I don't know but I'm glad it did

>meme
>meme
>meme meme meme meme meme

fuck you, get out

I know Vexen was a bit of a dick, but jeez did that brutal death come out of nowhere.

>Disney
>weeb

i dont understand this gameplay is shit meme, i mean even people who detest the game confirm the gameplay is goat

1 had a more slow rpg-esque deal while w was more flashy and anime like

>comfy

Please end your life

Overall it wasn't great, but it's definitely impressive that it had that kind of gameplay on DS hardware. The only handheld game that got close to that was recoded

>all those KH threads ever since 2.8 was announced
bandwagoners, all of you

Kingdom Hearts 1 just felt very unpolished and sluggish to me and the story was clearly being held back by Disney, I did play it after Days and Birth By Sleep though so my opinion may be biased

>one of the biggest, if not the biggest, western companies in the world
>weeb
u wot m8?

You got a download for the field and battle album? I've looked a lot and can only find broken links and sheet music

Also when I said the gameplay in Days was shit I really just meant the missions were very repetitive and was just over exagerating a bit

I have both, i can upload them if you want

But i played Kh1 and 2 back when they were released.

i rented them from blockbuster for fucks sake

yeah its popular because donald duck is the healer. not because its made by squeenix and has cameos from every final fantasy character ever

That would be great if you could user, I have the first one but not field and battles, but im sure others would appreciate it.

Pic related

>times Cred Forums has been wrong?
every game. Cred Forums is just for shitposting

The first game was basically marketed as, visit all the Disney worlds you grew up watching with cameos from Final Fantasy characters.

It's only later in the sequels where it became it's own thing.

>Cred Forums is just for shitposting
Please refrain from making Cred Forums even worse than it is.

I would also like an link if possible.

>358/2 days
>Garbage
Nigga, i will fight you

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1pJm3FzzFtUWmJKQUN5eUNwQkk/view?usp=sharing
Would upload to MEGA but it takes forever for some reason

I'm still the saddest about Axel.

Thanks a bunch. Don't have anything in return though, sadly

The issue is that it's comfy because nothing happens for 80% of the game. It's so slow and boring because of the mission based structure, the only thing that would have been worth bringing back for 1.5 was the mission mode if they gave it online functionality, simply because playing as the Org XIII members was fun and gave me some desire for a KH Dissidia at some point, although the series is much more limited than FF in that regard, so it'd probably never happen.

The panels were an interesting idea and arguably the battle system is better than BBS/KH3D, being closer to the original games, but the execution was ultimately flawed, leading to a slow, boring game.

I would be too if he didn't come back 2 weeks later with a fucking keyblade

>first he has to watch his first best friend become an asshole
>then he loses his second best friend

>no one would miss me
>that's not true... i would...
Axel... Had a hard life.

nice one user

him returning in DDD with a keyblade was a fanwank mistake.

>tfw no Dissida KH.

He didn't return in DDD though. He was somehow restored despite the only person for that to happen to otherwise so far was Sora.

Seriously though I literally dropped the game when Lea appeared, just why.

Dissidia KH would be great but because all of the protags use key blades, it'd be too clone-y for an effective fighting game
>Sora
>Riku
>Mickey
>Roxas
>Ventus
>Aqua
>Terra
>Lingering Will
>Xehanort
>Lea
>Kairi
>[Redacted]

In terms of protags you only really have Donald and Goofy, unless you want to have the world-specific party members be characters or toss in the FF ones as well, even then you only get 4 or 5 non-keyblade users outside of the Organization.

>new game in series is announced
>people make threads about series in anticipation of new installment

a-hyuck a-hyuck a-fuck you

>He was somehow restored despite the only person for that to happen to otherwise so far was Sora.

legit, it's because the team are fans of him, and the """""""""(((community)))""""""""" make him fag out with Roxas.

It was worse in the GBA version, Axel was more unhinged before his character was changed in KH2 due to his popularity.

youtu.be/j2hzaOEl1co?t=167

this was my first KH since playing 1 as a kid and I fukken hated it

Days is the best game post KH2FM.

Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker was actually much better than Overclocked (to me). From what I understand, Overclocked is preferred on Cred Forums because it has a very similar feel to other SMT titles in story but I didn't really like it.

Sora willingly turned himself into a shadow and was restored within the space of an hour. Lea's shown to be corrupted in BBS or shortly after, meaning it was... ten years?

Unless you're meaning to tell me that when Kingdom Hearts was destroyed/digitized it released all the hearts and restored everyone who had become a Heartless, which would admittedly be a good plot point for revisited bosses such as Clayton, etc, there's no sensible reason for him to be there. Axel having developed a heart himself, I could understand as that was hinted at in 358 and KH2FM, but even if he's just using the name Lea.

Now, now...

Cred Forums is shit at videogames
if they fail once or twice will call the game a piece of shit and never touch it ever again. creating pastas or looking for them to shitpost endlessly

There's so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin.

Please try and explain then, because I at least think I have some grasp on it, but KH is KH when it comes to plot arcs.

> which would admittedly be a good plot point for revisited bosses such as Clayton

not to nitpick, but Clayton was never a heartless.
he lured them to deep jungle with his lust for Harambe meat but still got fucked up by Sora and Tarzan

>Lea's shown to be corrupted in BBS or shortly after, meaning it was... ten years?
They say Terra is still around and he's been possessed by the ghost of leonard nemoy for 10 years, split into a heartless and a nobody, and mashed back together

WHO WILL REPLACE NIMOY??

Also only two people he gave a shit about in the Org. one ended up vanishing from existence the at the same time meaning he'd forget her ever being and the other had to fuse back with his other.

Christopher Loyd, now that they have timetraveling heartless

I thought he'd become a heartless or something, but he was just the first KH villain who didn't return for KH2 in some form that came to mind.

Terra's a weird case, but I think that him being restored is a likely possibility because Terranort is likely just a possessed nobody and the Lingering Will isn't his heartless per se, but as an embodiment of his emotions, it could be taken as such.
Nobodies are the body of those with strong hearts and the Heartless that results sort of their spirit, right?

IT'S TIME TO STOP

Christopher Lee did the voice for Days I believe, and I assume they reused his Days recording for the scene that also appears in KH2FM.

Not to mention the whole one of his best friends is being slowly killed by his other best friend just by them being together and her still living, and the other friend has no idea and can't even begin to understand what's going on

You guys are alright.

2>BBS>3D>1>COM>Days>>>>The rest.

I can dig it. Lloyd can hit the raspy villain voice Nimoy brought, and he's been in crappier roles.

Clayton didnt come back because Tarzan was deep in the realm of darkness known as Copyright expiry.

i legit dont know what makes nobodies now, since they've mucked with he lore a little bit.

>not wanting him to use his back to the future voice
>no campy "Great Scott, Xemnas, you werent meant to impregnate your organization"

Sora was a walking heart up until Roxas merged with him. Kairi's magic princess powers just gave him back his human appearance.

Lea and Isa became Nobodies awhile after BbS ends as they need to age into their adult bodies first for it to make sense.

The hearts from the Kingdom Hearts in 2 were just hearts that were freed from the heartless by Sora/Roxas/Xion during 1, CoM, Days and 2.

A person who has lost their heart to darkness can possibly be restored if their heart is freed from darkness. However if they had a strong enough will, they would have created a Nobody as well. So the Nobody would need to be destroyed to be recompleted (eg. Ansem SoD & Xemnas). It needs to be done in Heartless then Nobody order for it to work. The other way around hasn't been explored yet, maybe more details about this process will be revealed in KH3.

Axel possibly grew a replacement heart, although if that's the case we won't find out until KH3. Even if he did it's kinda irrelevant due to being human (Lea) again.

>BBS and DDD over 1

>Please refrain from making Cred Forums even worse than it is.
i don't make it worse than it is. 99% of Cred Forums is pure shitposting, console war or whatever.

Which one is best villain?

It was more just an example villain, his role in KH was kinda forgettable.
>We probably won't get Wonderland again either or it'd be Tim Burton'd

Card Guard heartless when?

Literal perfection.

>twink Xehanort

1 was so fucking clunky. Only decent fights were Seph and Xemnas

i'd dig more wonderland Tbh

rezzing Ursula for the 4th time for a musical number is wearing on me.

>3d model
>3d model
>3d model
>2d artwork
This triggers the anons autism.

I never really cared but is edgy Alice an official sequel to Alice or is it something someone mad for the lulz and it got popular?

The old man

>Heartless then Nobody order for restoration
>Even then we're not sure

I forgot how bullshit the mythos behind the story was, the plot itself is awkward enough.

The bad guy with the white hair and tanned skin

>Sephiroth
>good
>not even mentioning Riku, who is one of the best bosses in the series
DDD and BBS are all clunky and have terrible bosses. The combat is broken and the 3-hit-combo shit is dumb.
1 is a little outdated, yes, but it's definitely the better game.

youtube.com/watch?v=ILubqx68mYs

Is the xemnas speech here the best one this series had?

Madness Returns isn't really that edgy aside from certain plot points, it's an offficial sequel. The game's pretty rough around the edges and there's a fuck ton of content cut, but the designs are top notch.

The issue is that the subject matter means that the internet turns it all into edge-lord shit. Alice herself isn't even edgy, she just imagines herself as heroic rather than some murderous psycho that fanart portrays her as.

It's cheap enough to warrant a playthrough, or just pirate it on PC. Digital download on PS3 includes a port of the original game too.

>Playing KH for the story

Literal autism

Riku would have been good if the most important fight with wasn't in a literally 2x2m space.

thx for sharing, but why mp3? why not flac

Well when the main antagonist doesn't know what's going to happen, then neither do we. Xehanort pretty much theorises shit, then just does it to see what happens, to hell with the consequences.

Wait, madness return isn't a book?

KH2>BbS>358/2 Days>Re:Coded>KH1>>D>>>CoM.

Probably was all they could find online. I've never seen a FLAC version about.

>Alice an official sequel
An official sequel to the original American McGee's Alice, released in 2000, yes.

Xemnas never said anything interesting, his speeches are all just a bunch of extremely slow talk about nothing, excuse the pun.

You are being tricked by his sexy voice is all.

Fair enough, there's no need for us to have the full scientific process.

Wait, you weren't talking about the PS2/PC game?

youtube.com/watch?v=SpmiSiw6VBM

youtube.com/watch?v=cFrs5UGB-ns

The original Alice trailer is edgy as fuck, but it's also from the early 2000s.

It's the best answer I can come up with. I have a feeling Nomura's madness will somehow make sense once KH3 is released. It'll be one of those moments that just makes you go, ohhhh now it all makes sense.

Twilight Trio had hard lives.

I think the biggest issue with it all is the timescale. It's taking so long for the pieces of the puzzle to fall into place that we're just sat here dumbfounded. I'd much rather that than have a shitty, rushed sequel, but it doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.

I'm okay with the time. Besides, it helps make for fun threads full on anons theorising about what's to come.

>Besides, it helps make for fun threads full on anons theorising about what's to come.

yeah man, more Agrabah and halloween town

Ansem's speech to Aqua at the end of Blank Points is the best speech. It combined with the music and setting gives it way more impact than close to anything else in the series so far.

Halloween Town is out. Don't know about Agrabah though.

"can you spare a heart"
>data xemnas
>forgot to heal up before the attack
>riku's is on very low life
>xemnas draining sora's life
>clone xemnas quickly slows me down
>sora dies before i could reach for him
I find him more challenging than that old broken man or his younger self.

MGSV

Someone is going to betray xehanort at the end of III and i bet on either pic related or Xemnas, eventually Young xehanort.

Place your bets who will it be

>Agrabah and Halloween Town

Unless they do Prince of Thieves for Agrabah, they don't really have much more to tell for Aladdin and while the Halloween Town setting is great, I'm not sure what they would put there.

Both of them are great designed worlds but I'd rather have more settings explored than what essentially boils down to Graveyard and Desert in terms of Heartless and Level design, outside of a few setpieces. For example I'd love to see Game Central Station as the minigame hub for KH3, have Sora explore Tropical Islands while thinking of home with Lilo and Stitch or Moana (Although having unreleased movies be worlds isn't something I'm a fan of, or something that I think they'd do.)

There's other settings to explore without branching off into Pixar anyways, Swamps and Cities from The Princess and The Frog with Facilier as a villain with Voodoo heartless to accompany him for example.

Wheres this rage coming from user? You might want to work on that. It's not healthy.

it's probably gonna be the old guy fucking everyone over

Young Xehanort went to his own time, is he even coming back?

Young Xehanort. Although that's due to BbS' """balancing""" more than the difficulty of the boss itself.

>Yen Sid has been around all along, but never more than a mentor figure or someone on the sidelines
>He's the true villain of the story
>All the worlds are at the mercy of Dis Ney

Saix due to Lea getting through to him/breaking Xehanort's hold over him. I see him sacrificing himself, classic last minute redemption arc.

i mean old man Xehanort, but sure, Yen Sid is a keyblade wielder anyway

>Yen Sid is a keyblade wielder anyway
Not anymore. He passed that mantle down to Mickey.

I know, I know.

It's just weird how they've never really done anything with him.

He is the secret boss of III

>Timetravel is now a thing
>Young Yen Sid is the secret boss
>He looks just like Walt

as a kh fan, i liked it more than re coded.

xion replaced namine in roxas' story
she can fuck off for all i care

Now now there's enough Kairi to go around for everyone.

Gotta admit, that'd be really cool.

I like Roxas and I liked the idea of seeing the organization do shit together. Though I don't really think I learned anything new aside from who Xion is but she didn't really seem to put anything new on the table because she's been erased. I guess she explains why Roxas can dual wield.

Kingdom hearts would be good without disney imo.

Just make some oc but mickey and the gang always ruin it for me

Are you legitimately retarded?

OH BOY I SURE LOVE THIS STORY ABOUT THE MARY SUE ORGANIZATION XIII MEMBER THAT GETS RETCONNED IN THE SAME GAME SHE WAS INTRODUCED

Half of the charm is the interaction with recognizable characters though.

xion is a trash and unnecessary that robbed namine of any real development

that's a spicy opinion there

i remember back in middle school this white kid who raps for a living said the same thing

The idea itself could work in a purely OC IP, but it wouldn't be the same.

Namine had all of CoM and a small part of 2 and coded that developed her.

What was his fucking problem?

He seemed to have a big part on the story but then he dissapeared completly.

It hunts me to this day.

he never seemed to be a big part of anything. he just hangs around twilight town bored and ended up with seifers gang for a while then fucked off.

com was her introduction
2 was the result of her development
but we never actually see that development

I am pretty sure every scene with him ended with a glitch-like shit.

That wasn't Vivi causing that.

what am i in for?

Best Axel scene in the series.

Noting was worse Robin Williams dying for.

Literally one of the most based people to have every lived.

HOW ABOUT YOU KILL ME YOURSELF, PUSSY

that poor motherfucker.

>tfw the next chapter is called tears

oh boy

Me too. Always thought Re:coded was the boring one and Days was the good one, then I come on Cred Forums and it's like opposite day.

Fucking right? I don't get it. My exact thoughts.

You're in for quite the emotional ending. It's all one hit in the feels after the other.

Can't wait for Sora/Hiro art to pop up.
>McGee's Alice with Sora
Definitely curious to see how that would work. Data Sora and Alice's interaction in Recoded was super damn cute.

What story arcs does Re:Coded fills? All the way from the beginning of Sora's life to Chain of Memories? Or up and above KH2?

that ending you see at kh2 where sora opens up the letter, it leads up to that

>you will always be my best friend

lol

Recoded has the GOAT Command Deck gameplay, best gameplay gimmick, best keyblade system, the closest thing to FFX's leveling system in KH with a dash of TWEWY, Data Sora > regular Sora, and hilariously edgy not-Roxas.

Days on the other hand had a way worse version of KH1's gameplay, an interesting premise that drags way too fucking much and never really realizes it's own potential, the magic is dumb, and leveling is interesting I'll admit, and having all Org members are playable characters (plus Mickey/Donald/Goofy) was a good idea but ruined by the abysmal gameplay and balance of it.

We learn of those with Sora's heart from Namine.
We learn what Mickey wrote to Sora (letter from KH2).
And it leads into DDD.

Pic related ;_;

>somebody saved the oc from yesterdays thread
Nice.

Yeah but does it actually spoils KH2 or say information you shouldn't know in KH2?

I'm asking for a friend that was completing the series but had to stop at kh2 because laptop exploded. He still has his 3DS and I wonder if he can play Re:Coded in the meantime.

which would be great to me since I haven't played it and I want to know about data escape.

No. It's just Mickey telling Sora of what he learned from Namine and that Sora is the only one who can help save the others. It's basically just what helps get Sora to go visit Yen Sid again aka the beginning of DDD.

It spoils the message in a bottle from the end of KH2, and set up Maleficent's possible plans for KH3 and [chi] in the HD movie.

i like classic kh gameplay better, and days is the only handheld like that. magic was good and worked like it should. plus i love how some weapons have a second input for a different combo. i was just playing the game and it feels no worse or no better than kh1 aside from the fact that it is on the ds. re:coded is the one that just drags on telling you literally nothing in the grand scheme of things and then suddenly, castle oblivion chain of memories boogaloo along with those awful sidescrolling mini games. i overall had much more enjoyment with days.

didnt shed a tear, but it is now 3am and i am very sad.

also keked at how Riku goes full Ansem after 20 seconds and squeezes Roxas half to death

thanks m8s

Great game

>Days over Re:Coded

will you protect her smile, Cred Forums?

fuck her, worthless cunt

Kairi a shit

Namine and Xion best girls

havent played BBS, so i dont know about Aqua

Always. No matter what form she's in. Somebody, Nobody or Memories.

damn user ragefest much

>pierced ears
SLUT

the fuck are you wasting time here then?

Aqua a shit.

Riku is obviously the strongest. May be if he was going against roxas's data version it may be different. Riku could easily kill off sora and become the mc of the series. Sadly nomura perfered that riku keeps his friendship with sora.

>Riku could easily kill off sora
That's cute.

He is only stroong because of Soras friendship!

test

Nice test faggot.

sora ain't shit

thanks

>makes roxas his bitch
>riku has to get help from darkness to knock him out

>BBS being that high
Trash taste instantly disregarded

>3 has taken the worst fucking part of DDD - flowmotion - as a core mechanic
>as well as fucking shotlock of all things
>but it seemingly isn't going to copy the absurd attack/magic variety of BBS/Coded/Days

Fucking Hell I just want status effects and combined magical/physical attacks at a minimum. Is that really so much to ask?

>magic was good and worked like it should
So the base level of the magic being the best one due to the higher level ones having horrendously bad gimmicks on top of being extremely rare and dealing about the same damage as the base level one is what you consider "Works like it should"?

> i was just playing the game and it feels no worse or no better than kh1 aside from the fact that it is on the ds.
Well, that and the fact your Keyblade does next to no damage so you're wailing on an enemy for ages hoping for a critical, nearly everything is a recolor of six or so different enemies, the gimmicks of the different Keyblades amount to them all being useless outside of Mystery Gear that's coupled with three or four critical ups because ultimately you have to be hitting criticals to be dealing damage you'd normally see in other KH games, and most of the gameplay involves gathering random tokens, stealth missions, or just killing random Heartless over and over until you get to another day where story actually does something.

It was an awful game from the gameplay perspective(With an exception to that great panel system), and then they take it several steps further by making literally every Organization member but Saix unusable unless you like dealing less damage than Roxas in a slower manner or damage not getting added due to hitting so fast you're hitting the enemy invulnerability frames.

Riku was such a dumbass in KH1 that he had to spend the next 4 games making up for it.

you mean the best mechanic, and balances/polishes it? you're fucking dumb. shotlocks also have much more to them, being that there is a huge variety and each one could require timing.

i am not reading that. i like days more, get over it.

>outside of mainline
>implying playing every single KH game isn't integral to understanding the series

>roxas

but that is ventus

I hope KH3 will have artwork as portaits again. The 3d model heads in KH3 look weird

i have no complaints whatsoever about how the game looks so far, and i know it's going to be perfect. unless it doesn't have this, if they fucking finalize those 3d portaits and break the cycle, i'll be pissed.

>Ventus
u wot m8

Not really. Days can mostly be skipped sicne it's jut characterization for Axel and Roxas, and Recoded only deals with an old (and frankly useless) plot point and set ups 3D with it's secret movie.

I have the feéling that the OST for KH3 will be rushed
XVs OST wasn't finished early this year and they still don't have the final name for some of the tracks.

my bad, i meant vanitas, i can't keep up with this KH shit

Nigga you dumb.

still wrong

>doubting based shimomura

i wish i could shit in your mouth

>Kairi = Utada Hikaru
>Namine = the effect that Utada's songs had on KH kids
>Xion = meta-commentary on Utada abandoning the series but the songs remaining

Really makes you think.

>Utada returned for Kh 2.8 and most likely will for 3
Xion's return in KH3 confirmed.

triggered much?
I never said it will be bad or that Shimomura doesn't make good OSTs

Why do you guys always overreact in KH threads
All the Nintendo KHs OSTs were already not as memorable as the ones from 1, 2 and BBS

And I never said you were implying that.
I just don't think the KH3 ost will be rushed. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it's already finished.

>All the Nintendo KHs OSTs were already not as memorable as the ones from 1, 2 and BBS

Nah son, you tripping. Vector of the Heavens? DDD's entire OST?

2FM > Re:Coded > CoM > 3D > 1FM > BBS >>>>> Days

BBS is terrible

Why was Roxas the best KH protagonist?

>full on Re:CoM style remake complete with online multiplayer would have been fantastic, and I curse SE for not taking that opportunity when they had the chance. I remember in an interview Nomura saying it would have added a year's development time to KH1.5. I would have gladly waited.
That was BBS in 2.5, not RE:CoM in 1.5. And RE:CoM is shit compared to CoM anyway - the only thing that could really improve it is New Game+ (otherwise most of possible decks are useless).

i always saw namine and xion as sort of critiques on self insert OCs.

shit would've taken time out of 3
same with a recoded remake

Re:coded improved a lot on the combat of Days, it's got the best combat on a handheld. The Osaka team made movement too floaty, bosses unsatisfying to fight, and made the system too reliant on commands. Re:coded however has few opportunities to use that combat because of all the gameplay changes, genre shifts and mini games, and overall is kind of a drag.

>best gameplay gimmick, best keyblade system
RT that shit
Overdrive and keyblades having actual different abilities was the fucking best.

>his body isn't his own
>his looks ain't his own
>he isn't his own person
>his heart isn't his own
>his keyblade is someone else's
>his best friend was pretty much just projecting his old best friend onto him
>his other best friend fades out of existence after he's forced to strike her down
>gets his shit kicked in and thrown into a digital town with fake memories
>eventually merges with his original self
Roxas... Had a hard life.

Because he didn't really exist.

Finally someone else who think it's garbage too
BBS is overrated garbage to be honest senpai

Ugh Christopher lee, I miss you

>>he isn't his own person
He is
>>his heart isn't his own
He gets one

Xemnas. Guy is 50% Xehanort and 50% Terra (unlike Ansem SoD, who is clearly 100% Xehanort).

Sora pls

Roxas had a heart all along, but it was Ventus'. He can't really grow a heart if he had one all along.

if sora's heart was strong enough to produce a unique nobody, why didn't he also turn into a boss level heartless?

Not enough DARKNESS in Sora's heart to do that. At best you could pull out some bullshit about Vanitas still hanging around and influencing stuff. Then you could have Sora's Heartless become Vanitas 2.0.

He only unlocked Ventus' heart after he merged with Xion, which is why he had two keyblades. He started off blank and slowly grew his own heart.

Has more depth as a characters?

Because you have shit taste
back to

BBS was playable in 2.5, I mean he said it would have taken much longer for them to also make Days playable in 1.5. Also I meant Re:CoM style in the sense of it actually taking advantage of being on a much stronger platform, which is something a Re:Days would really benefit from. I enjoyed Re:CoM for all the things it added like Riku's card duels, the new bosses and sleights but I also really enjoyed CoM back in the day and I don't really think it's better than CoM due to the stuff that's inexplicably missing. Plus they really messed up the old final boss, even though they added the new great one.
Maybe it's just me, but I honestly would've been fine waiting. I've waited this long, they should be doing these things properly.

>Plus they really messed up the old final boss, even though they added the new great one.
Huh?

haha wow

If it scares you for retards to be called out, you shouldn't be on this site. That or you could try not being a retard

The entire reason the original Organization XIII didn't work out is because they all went and started to grow hearts of their own, thus becoming their own individuals (or in Axel's case, basically just returning to exactly the same as he was before.)

So because of the unique circumstances with Ventus' body and pieces of Ventus' and Sora's hearts, Roxas developed into his own person very quickly.

About 95% of the time something is posted.

Sora and Roxas could always use two keyblades due to Ventus, the ability is just unlocked due to Roxas and Xion respectively.

Marluxia 2 in GBA CoM (the final boss for that version) felt way more unique and fun to fight than he did in Re:CoM, there were different parts to the fight with different moves and you had to card break him and jump onto his thing to hit him before getting knocked off, none of which was really in the Re:CoM version of the fight, though some of it was adapted for the battle afterwards, which was overall a way better fight. But they even put the fight in the generic arena.
youtube.com/watch?v=ExENoN0a6Ds

It's funny how it really shows which fights were the ones they added for the remake, since they have all those fun unique card elements to them.

>he never played REcoded
Though recodeds system was more of a fusion between bbs and days. But anything is better than DDDs touchy feely bullshit

Murphy's law

>already finished
She most likely started end of 2015 or early 2016
The next trailer will most likely have the first actual new track we hear

Old xehanort obviously, dude had the keikaku planned out for decades, and he had contingency plans for his backup plans.

But nothing comes close to billy Zane Doing the ansem voice in 1
>so you have come this far and still you understand nothing. Every light must fade, every heart returned to DARKNESS

>DARKNESS CONQUERS ALL WORLDS

because he was the first BAD END character in the franchise

>The entire reason the original Organization XIII didn't work out is because they all went and started to grow hearts of their own
No. Xemnas knew about that all along.
At first Organization XIII as 13 Darkness didn't work out because of Marluxia and Larxene, who were traitors and weren't worth to be Xehanort clones.
Then Xemnas had Vexen and his Replica Programm as a back-up plan, but then Axel and Saix fucked up Xemnas' plans by killing Vexen.
After that Xemnas decided to forget about Organization XIII as 13 Darkness plan and just gather as many Hearts as possible for big power-up, which was KH of People's Hearts in TWTNW.
But then Ansem the Wise fucked him up, and so Xemnas completely failed with every plan of his.

RAGE

isn't kingdom hearts literally just bleach?

Literally no.

the org 13 is literally just the espadas

Not even close outside of both having cute girls.

Pretty sure Org. XIII actually came first.

Both sora and ichigo have absurd explanations behind their powers, but at least for ichigo it's contained to one character in the series having all this weird shit. In kingdom hearts everyone is connected in this complex web of hearts and darkness.

You haven't finished Bleach have you? Ichigo's powers end up in this weird web of the heart and keikaku.

i want larxene and vanitas to be assholes to everyone together

I'm calling it now that Sora will end up being Kingdom Heart's living avatar or some stupid shit.

They keep referring to his heart as connected to several people and at several points Xehanort has referred to his heart as a prison. There's still no real explination as to why Sora was able to take in Kairi's heart like he did in the first and even BBS has him retroactively take Ven's heart into himself as well.

It's implied that Aqua's spell from BBS made Sora take Kairi's heart. But the Ven thing is still not really explained.

The only thing I really want from LH3 is this scene to play out with every protagonist together, with Xion,Roxa, the BBS trio, everyone finally getting to have a happy ending, I don't care if its cheesy as fuck
youtu.be/7N-mzK9_MuM?t=3m9s

>we never got to see the Organization Poker League

>Her concept and execution are actually so fucking good
not really.

He does, but what I'm saying is the other characters have straightforward sources of power and aren't tangled up in the mess save for ichigo's parents and whatever that hollow thing was.

Its very probable and thats not even going into how they might outright release it on nearly every plataform under the sun when it happens

XION IS SHIT

Terra is able to do it as well it seems.

Right, I forgot he apparently has Master Eraqus' heart right now.

I wonder if that will unfuck his possession some how.

Dissidia started out as a KH game before Disney vetoed the idea.

who?

Terra is the weird oddity now due to time travel and such. I mean he should have came back along with Xehanort, though his body should technically be aged as well, since Xemnas was around 30, which is about right, 10 years before that Terra was around 20.

But we haven't seen Terra and his will is just lingering on in his armor. But we still have Ansem and Xemnas both due to time shenanigans and no Terranort with time shenanigans. We know Xemnas at least retains memories of being Terra, whether those are actual memories or just lingering things, who knows.

Terra is an odd one, I wouldn't be surprised if he's still technically Ansem/Xemnas somehow.

>Xion isn't there

TRIGGERED

I find that weird since they made a point to tell that Xion can actually be reconstructed since Ansem saved all of her data

youtube.com/watch?v=rb6LwXULn0g

Well they did drive home the fact that technically even Roxas and Namine are just 'sleeping' and can be restored as well.

We're probably going to see everyone at some point.

>Played KH1, 2, COM, Days
>favorite girl is Xion

>have only read less than a dozen chapters of Bleach
>my favorite girl is Rukia

Really makes me think.

terra's heart was prolly inside xemnas, the same way ven's heart was inside roxas

Anybody with taste likes Rukia.
That was my assumption, though you also do have the reverse that Xemnas was just trying to locate either Ventus or Aqua in order to use them as the vessel for the X-Blade, since they were both capable of doing so.

toss up between ansem(xehanort) and old xehanort.

I kind of dislike KH, but 1 is my favorite. I beat 2, dropped CoM and BBS.

cool

So who's going to win the ventus bowl?

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

Who the hell are the 13 Darknesses if all the "Xehanorts"/New Org. from 3D were time displaced and went back to their original time by the end of it? And if destroying both the Heartless and Nobody of a person brings back their original body, wouldn't that mean that Terranort is the one that's going to be the main villain in KH3 and NOT Master Xehanort?

>All the Castle Oblivion members apart from Axel fuck off and have no connection to the story after the tutorial
>The plot revolves way more around Roxas than the rest of the members

The only thing it had going for it was Luxord and that snippet of Xaldin being a dickhead

YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY

Maybe

Xehanort
Young Xehanort
Ansem
Xemnas
Braig/Xigbar
Isa/Saix
Vanitas
Riku Replica
Marluxia
Larxene
Demyx
Luxord

Remember they were missing their last member which was going to be Riku but he was stronk, so it became Sora, who got his ass saved by Lea.

The Days manga is the only good thing to come from this trash.

No because terra is presumably body sharing with riku at the moment like ventus with sora.

Good for you thanks for your garbage fucking opinion loser faggot. Now fuck off.

Theres no reason she couldn't have had any development in 358. Nomura just dropped the ball.

Xehanort mentioned they were no longer in possession of Terra, so he's out there somewhere, likely because he got his body back.

I imagine taking Terranort from his time might actually screw the timeline up and mess with destiny which is against time travel rules.

Oh wait, I didn't play ddd yet though, so I have no fucking idea if that is applicable anymore.

Who did Riku see again?

Probably saw Sora.

I don't think it ever did.

He saw Sora if I recall.

I just wanted her and Roxas to live happily.

For years, that has been my only desire for this series.

With Roxas, Xion. With Roxas.

Who the hell are you talking about? You just replied to a post saying you guys are alright that doesn't have anything else.

Ventus/Xion
Roxas/Namine
Sora/Kairi
Aqua/Riku

I thought taking someone out of their time wouldn't affect the timeline?

Seriously KH lore is bullshit and time travel is even worse, despite "trying" to give it hard rules to explain how it works. I mean, if you have to sacrifice your body so your heart can time travel, why does SoD have the brown cloak when we KNOW how hearts look outside their bodies? And also, brown cloak went back in time and "gave" young Xehanort some of his power. Doesn't that break a rule?

His life was an existential nightmare.

This shit has been keeping me down for years.

MY SANCTUARY

Good tastes.

I'm crying and I don't know why!

Well they can only be taken from a point where it wouldn't matter, in that aspect it wouldn't affect the timeline, seeing as how the point at which they were taken didn't matter, because its not destiny.

For instance, you couldn't take Xemnas from TWTNW as Sora/Riku are fighting him. But you could take him from like KH1 timeline where he's not really doing much of anything.

I hope that makes sense. As for the other things, Brown Cloak is probably just an oversight, but I'm not remember as well, and the power thing is a predestined paradox. Its destiny that it must happen, but it has to happen due to a temporal paradox/timeloop. Basically in that case, both events had already happened, so it was destiny, you can't prevent either one regardless of what you do, because they've already happened.

Might want to cool it with the steroids my friend. They're making you kind of antsy.

WHERE FEARS AND LIES

Let Terra awaken his rage, he'll be fine in almost 12 years.

How do you think Axel/Lea will react upon first seeing Ven?

The absolute heartbreak when he gets excited, just to realize Ven has no idea who he is

He'll get sad and talk about how he knew he shouldn't have had any hope. Then Ventus will just be like "I'm Ventus remember, got it memorized?"

Then they'll bro out.

but they all went back to their times, unless you can time displace people any time you want?

>Ventus/Xion
>Roxas/Namine