Remember when Cred Forums said that Overwatch would be dead in a few weeks after release?

Remember when Cred Forums said that Overwatch would be dead in a few weeks after release?

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/watch-the-chinese-overwatch-rip-off-in-action-1782079892
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cred Forums says that about every game

That really is such a shitty pose, isn't it? Glad they changed it.

Literally nobody has ever said that.

Remember when Cred Forums said Widowmaker wasn't best girl?

Boy do they have egg on their face now.

>trying to state a belief in a question format

kimi no na wa has the best rating of any anime on MAL

I hate everyone and everything

these same people play overwatch by the way

1 0 / 1 0

Cred Forums says a lot of things. %95 of it you're better not reading.

>>>/tumblr/

one character and one map in the last 4 months

>believing Cred Forums

Cred Forums is a very very small part of the gaming community.

>adding more characters makes the game better

When will this meme die? Having more characters lead to really shitty game balance where 3/4 of the roster become completely unviable. Look at any popular MOBA. Even now, half the roster is unviable even though some buffs/nerfs happened recently.

They do need to add more modes and maps though.

uh oh retard alert. using the word literally like a retarded 12 year old girl.

But to the vocal anons on Cred Forums, this place is their life and sadly they consider it real social interaction and that the other anons here are their friends.

There were only 5 heroes out of 110 that weren't picked at the International Dota 2 Championship this year.

I want to protect that smile.

>Remember when Cred Forums said that Overwatch would be dead in a few weeks after release?
Did this ever happen?
Honest question by the way, you're allowed to use the archive to prove it, I'm not going to.

Yeah and the timetable for it to die is going be keep on being pushed back until it inevitably does

its a blizzard game

Cred Forums will die before it

I mean I guess at least one user in some particular point in time shitposted at least once that the game would be dead a couple of weeks after launch. Does that qualify? :^)

I was pissed when they decided to change the pose too, user. But her new one is worlds better.

There were posters in almost every OW thread pre release, saying the game would be dead and forgotten in a few weeks after release. Probably shitposters.

But there were also plenty of people saying it would be the next big thing and they turned out to be right.

>blizzard games

lol

Just no every Overwatch thread had people saying it would be dead on arrival or after a month. Then after a month passed it would be dead in another month etc

I think people finally accepted its not going anywhere.

user, it wasn't tumblr that changed the pose. it was a single comment on their -suggestion box- forum, which happened to get a dev response simply because they already had the Tracer pose change already developed.

There was no grand campaign to have it changed. It was just one person who made a comment, one person who replied, and a bunch of fucking retards, like you, who took it way, way too seriously.

OP implied it was sort of a generalized opinion, never struck me as such quite frankly.

It was at least a very vocal idea that the game would crash within a month

That's because it got jumped on by Clickbait journalists, who basically wrote the article as flamebait for the gamergate crowd.

Y-yeah.. b-but it's STILL NOT FUN Dx so it may as well be dead.

n despite the high skill ceiling, it still takes no skill to play and is for babbies. and it'snot fun u just dont know what fun is.

WHY ARE PEOPLE ENJOYING THIS NOOB GAME WAAH WAAAH

but IT IS dead

It is already dead though. The playerbase has drastically declined, to the point where only 12k people are playing at this moment

xD

>Takes less than 20 seconds to find a match
>Longest queue times are around a minute very late at night for competitive
Yeah sounds dead senpai

it cost me how much. 40 whole dollaerrs. that is too muh money my mom will not let me have that much. DED DED DED AGAME

>Source:My Ass

Guess what?

They were right.

Not really, no.

I do remember Cred Forums being shit at it, though.

People still think Hanzo and Mei aren't viable in comp

It was mostly tf2 fags.
They don't want their game to die because they have loot that they can sell for money.

But it's worth noting if the game dies

Smiles must be protected at all costs

I remember all the shitters crying on Cred Forums during open beta that bastion was so OP. People are truly terrible at vidya here

And smugs must be fucked

Every thread had multiple posts with various reasons as to why it would eventually be dead ranging from Blizz fans leaving it after Legion's release to Lolbabbies and TF2fags trying it then going back to their heroin.
It might have been just a few vocal idiots but they were consistent in their shitposting

Kys mang

Valve has slowly killed TF2 themselves. ironically Overwatch barely put a dent in TF2s numbers in the long run.

oh okay sorry

>game gets shilled all year with no competitors
>already dying right now
>b-but WE WON

It took a handful, but that doesn't amount to the masses of trade kiddies and brs

The game is dead since long. I never see anyone streaming it or uploading youtube videos of it anymore

What the fuck? I have queue times over 2 minutes every time, sometimes up to 4 minutes.

Depends where you live and are you on console? Console playerbase is way smaller.

>Never see anyone stream it
>Still holding 5-6 place for top viewers on twitch

>Console playerbase is way smaller.
>Source: my anus

Game IS dead, that's why Blizzard don't want to show the active players. Even fucking CS:GO and Hearthstone get more views on twitch.

The esports scene isn't going to pick up and surpasse LoL like Blizzard seems to want it to but the game will make a ton of money because casuals.

it's true, console version sold a lot less.
it's probably why they only did the free weekend on consoles

>multiplats
>selling better on PC

Quickplay is to fuck around with every hero.

Comp is where hero limitations happen.

Quickplay is for fun.

Comp is not.

Overwatch has both so who cares.

The fact that they did a free weekend for consoles only. Console playerbase is dropping but that's not a bad thing. Console players weren't really looking for a tf2 substitute anyway.

The number of players is easily approximable by checking le reddit subscribers.

CSGO: 416k
Overwatch: 588k

Concurrent CSGO players as of now:432k
Approximate concurrent OW players as of now: ~580k

sounds dead as fug senpai

You have some source to back it up? I mean other than your butthole?

tfw I fuck her daily in Honey Select

It's dying pretty bad. Twitch viewership goes down everyday, and even pro players are dropping it. They also already did a free weekend, with more already scheduled, and slashed the price down to try and bait sales. This game will be dead within 6 months.

>reddit is a legitimate source of statistics
are you retarded

I am 100% literally positive that TF2 babies were the ones that said that. Oh and poorfags mad because Blizz but a pricetag on the game.

Someone post that one pic about a bunch of games being TF2 killers and Overwatch is one of them.

>The fact that they did a free weekend for consoles only.

That's not confirmation of lower sales. Give me numbers and source.

Tracer is pretty cute when she's not talking or laughing

>using Reddit for playerbase numbers

People still play this?

I dunno. I know about some casuals players that tend to dislike it because it's too "complicated".
I also saw some streamers return it because it was too hard.

Upload her, or else.

user didnt have any source and doesnt need one desu

Its a Blizzard game and they are a PC company with an estabilished PC fanbase

its not perfect by any means, but its definitely better than your anus and can offer at least some insight into the popularity of the game

There should be a mute D.VA only option. Every single one of her voice lines is cringe-worthy and annoying.

We all know TF2F2P was the TF2 killer.

EL OH ELL XDD

>Its a Blizzard game and they are a PC company with an estabilished PC fanbase

So that's why they release games for consoles, sometimes with quicker versions like Diablo 3. I get it.

>user didnt have any source and doesnt need one desu

So he's just shitposting? Ok

I was one of the sceptics. The beta was fun but I could see it grow stale pretty quickly. But it has managed to remain surprisingly engaging a few months in. The fact that it's finally an FPS with actually pleasing visuals and not just grey and brown with shit filters all over the place speaks a ton.

Cred Forums was hyping for it to kill LoL actually

just part of a long list of wow/lol killers that Cred Forums has falsely gotten hype for

Winky Face ;)

The day when Blizzard will went bancrupt will be the happiest day of my life. No more shitty games that infest gaming industry with shiitty clones

The Pokemon subreddit has less people than the Overwatch one when Pokemon is most definitely more popular than OW.

These numbers are useless.

No one needs proof that the moon exists when its not visible.

It really isn't since you're just a stupid Reddit faggot who thinks anywhere near the majority of Overwatch players go on Reddit

Please go back and stay there

>queuing for QP instead of Comp

Don't be daft, user

The game actually did overtake LoL in korea for a few weeks. Which is a feat in itself.

>moon is not visible
>multiplats selling better on PC

It's time to stop posting user.

Not him but crying about reddit is basically reddit at this point, nobody wants your le epic SEKRIT KLUB bullshit

It's already dead on console

More like true TF2 players know that F2P killed the game.

Ruskies, ponyfags, cosmeticfas, idlefags, marketfags, huehues, shitters and all the crap that was brought the moment it was made free still think their game is alive.

Just watch the next retard parrot is alive because it has 60K players.

REAPFIELD

it overtook it in gaming cafes, koreans weren't actually buying it which is why its dead in korea now

Should I get overwatch on xbone? Is it dead or alive on the xbone and has blizzard said whether they intend to support it or not?

>d-dont be mean to us
take your faggot ass to reddit

Different type of a community than CSGO/OW.

>It really isn't since you're just a stupid Reddit faggot who thinks anywhere near the majority of Overwatch players go on Reddit
why would u say i think that?

I also dont think that the majortiy of CSGO players go to reddit

Autists sure are mad the game is popular.

Enjoy your late as fuck update mang. People were bitching because Ana got released first on PC to no end.

Have you BEEN on the reddit overwatch sub? It's only memes and shitposts all day. Pretty sure the majority of them don't even own the game but are just fapping on the waifus or posting shit memes all day. It's not reliable at all.

Not wanting cancerous posters from a cancerous website famous for blindly defending anything and having mods that forcefully create a hivemind doesn't equal wanting a sekrit klub

But you make it obvious you're also from there so you need to go back as well

I unironically play it on xbone because that's wear my friends are. I never really have trouble finding a game.

>never struck me as such quite frankly

You may be a fucking retard then.

And that person was a typical tumblrite. What's your point?

Quick play is where shitters go to have unbalanced games.
Comp is where people who want balanced and fair games go.
I can't believe they haven't released a casual mode with competitive rules yet.

Do you need to have a vr headset to play it or can I just play it without one?

>Just watch the next retard parrot is alive because it has 60K players.
What other criteria is there for a game to be alive you fucking retard?

CS:GO is also only $6 during sales and $12+ normally, not to mention it's a haven for slavic scum.

is there an english translation yet?

>It's only memes and shitposts all day.

Oh so it's like browsing Cred Forums?

It's dead. I got it next week because my PC is shit and it takes like 15 minutes to find a game.

*last week

Did anyone else notice that as Overwatch's release date got closer and closer, there were more and more TF2 nostalgia threads popping up.

Then about halfway through the thread, every single time, people would start saying shit like "lmao you guys, TF2 is just as good as its ever been come back and try it out ;)"

>overwatch
>too complicated
This game only needs 5 buttons aside from wasd, what the fuck

>What's your point?

My point is you're a moron.

More like, as release date got closer, the anti-Battleborn shilling was ramped up as the entire front page was cluttered with Overwatch. I like OW but the extent Blizzshills went to shill their game was downright sickening.

It was pretty funny. Years of shitting on tf2 after it went f2p and right before Overwatch's release there's tons of those posts.

Yeah thats why I want to get it, because all of my irl friends have an xbone and I hate playing multiplayer games

Any idea what the most populated xbone multiplayer game is by chance?

Wow user, you sure make a good point. Care to elaborate on your worthless opinions?

How many TF2 threads compared to Overwatch we get a day?

How many people actually play it competitively? They added the new comp mode and it already flopped.

Look at how popular on twitch is. People just don't give a fuck about it anymore.

Again the only people interested in the game are f2pkiddies and all the trash it comes along with.

Retards that keep parroting the 60K argument are idiots that never played before the f2p days. That's when TF2 was truly alive and the cosmetic shit was kept to a minimum and the economy was nonexistent.

This desu, senpai.

>I'm not playing it personally so that means it's dead

That's what you fuckheads sound like

Yeah, and you only need 2 fingers to play chess.

Doesnt mean it isnt complicated.

the Lotr vs warcraft threads were clearly a reverse shill

Probably the newest cock of dooty game

its a team based game with multiple abilities, motherfucking rock paper scissors would have a deep meta if you had teams of players playing

Yeah man he was clearly shilling a trilogy from 15 years ago.

Yes your opinion about the change of a pose from a videogame released several months ago sure is worthwhile user.

>I hate playing multiplayer games
>want to play a multiplayer game

>Hop on Overwatch to play
>Queue time takes 5+ minutes just to get in a match
>Matched up with PUG vs premade
>Matched up against level 300+ players even though I'm only level 65

Pretty obvious the game is dying, hell, today, I played one game, then went afk to eat, came back queued up again and I got matched in a game with a guy who was in the SAME GAME with me the first time!

In the first month or so after release this never happened. You'd always be matched with solos, at the same level as you, and extremely fast queue times (literally seconds)

The game is dying and it's obvious

It's not dead... yet.

It is dying fast, though. Average playerbase drops by the week and it's slowly falling in the Twitch rankings. Casual interest dropped off rapidly once all the major e-celebs covered it. The only people still playing are hangers-on and high level "competitive" players.

95% of Cred Forums discussion revolves around delusion and thinking you're the center of the universe.

Except I didn't give my opinion on it directly. I just told you to fuck off back to tumblr because you'll fit right in there.

>mfw I will NEVER unlock this pose
Blizzard I would spend another £100 on loot boxes for this

I mean, it's a TF2 knockoff. I don't know what you expected. It's all been done before.

Just because it's alive doesn't mean it's good. TF2 was alive for years and years.

>protecting that smile
>get brutally killed by her
>compliting talon's missions is the olny thing what makes her feel something

>Overwatch is "dieing"

No, its playerbase is shrinking.

A game only starts dieing once it stops selling, and overwatch is still selling copies.

I personally havent played it in over a month, but to say that the game is dieing is a huge exaggeration

>free weekend 4 months after release
>people think it's not dying

How the fuck does a game with 2 modes even survive for a month lmao

>implying i'm not the center of the universe
>he can't into physics

What I mean was it was a guy baiting posters like you

Both of the things you just said are lies.

t. one of the legions of retards that float fucked up shit

I stopped playing about a month ago. After I put it down I haven't felt the slightest urge to pick it back up.

>How many TF2 threads compared to Overwatch we get a day?
TF2 is like 7 years old and Overwatch just came out of fucking course there are more of them. Plus OW have waifus.
>How many people actually play it competitively? They added the new comp mode and it already flopped.
People played it competitively way before the comp mode you ignoratus. And source? I always find a game quickly when I play comp mode.

None of what you said makes the game "dead" anyway. As long as it's got players and a community that produces content, it's alive.
You call it dead because you don't like or you're a nostalgia fag that played it years ago and never touched it again.

When does it start dying then?

That's... that's not even sorted. Not even who you're responding to, but what the fuck.

Yeah just like the dozen threads of Overwatch on Cred Forums 24/7 weeks before release only to have it all gone the week after release.

The numbers are the voters for the stars rating

delte this

>dieing

Go away Eurocucks

95% of the dialogue in the entire game is cringe-worthy and annoying

It's literally written for fucking 4 year-olds with the most obvious, stupid, dumbed-down dialogue that I've ever seen in a game.

Just for one example:

Reinhardt: "This old dog still knows a few tricks!"
Soldier 76: "This old dog still has a few tricks!"

They literally gave them the exact same line, I can picture the focus group bullshit when they were testing this game, And made the writer remove or dumb down every single line that a 4-year old couldn't understand immediately.

What did it sell, 10 million?

No shit people are dropping off, doesn't mean it's dying. You can have 5 million people leave and there would still be more people playing than most games.

Not saying anything about the quality of the game, but you're stupid if you think this thing is just going to dry up like it's monday night combat or something.

*dying
You're killing me, south american.

being a blizzard game with an army of blizzdrones to play it till the end of time?

never

Also reminder this game has close to 10 players on at a time for console and Blizzard plans to go free to play with the PC version sometime in the future.

Played it actively until March of this year since its release date.

Shit's dead Jim.

But keep thinking otherwise.

>free weekend on consoles
>played few hours
>liked it
>bought pc version

dont think it has updated since the free weekend. Literally no one has played this on my list since summer. Destiny should be at LEAST #2 atm since it releases tonight so we know this list is definitely not updated.

>Overwatch just came out
Almost half a year ago, you mean?

>It's dead because I say it is
Ok then.

>mfw I have it set on Spanish (AL)
>mfw all of her lines she sounds qt as fuck

Never went back to the English version.

>Overwatch
>not dead
gtfo shill with your fucking proxies

>numales sky 3 million copies
>players next week 30,000

r u sure about that

But her new pose is sexier, plus tracer doesn't have enough ass to justify a straight back shot

why has the porn died down? I remember around launch there was new porn pretty much every day. You couldn't stop it. Did people just get tired of making new SFM porn of the game?

So do we have actual proof it's dying or you guys are pulling this out of your asses

>posted on /v
ONE JOB

Always do the opposite of what Cred Forums says.

rule34hentai net/post/list/Overwatch/1

Blizzard was launching DMCAs all over the place for a time so now people are too afraid to go back to doing it

And how was general reactions to both games user?

If you are they were anything similar you're lying out of your ass.

To all the people who think Overwatch is dead, can you give an example of an alive game?

It was cancer the day it released

Your taste is shit

Because Blizzard were the ones making it only to delete it all once they had people hooked. High-quality SFMs are incredibly rare for unreleased games. It was an anomaly.

Every game released since December 20, 2011 has been a massive failure. See also TORtanic.

I just got temp banned for leaving even though the game was finished.

Take a big fucking guess

Team Fortress 2

>10 players on at a time for console
>game is 6 vs 6
my sides

You're supposed to leave AFTER the winner is announced.

Blizzard support is pretty good. At least they are trying to take community feedback. And the incentive of free updates and added content is nice. Although, you do have to pay the $60 for it, so it has a buy in.

Doesnt it need more or as much as every other fps?

It fucking pisses me off

>hey Rheinhart I had a poster of you on my wall
>OH I HEARD IT WAS SPLENDID

What the fuck does that mean? Who is the target demographic of this kiddy shit dialouge? Because I'm pretty sure the average player is older than that.

>Only 1 person ITT arguing TF2 is alive

ayy lmao

Not Mei.

You don't know anything, you didn't even play competitive mode.

How can you play a game like this on console...

Overwatch is an accessible fun game with a high skill cap. It's not going to die for a long time.

do you think all the kino synder threads on Cred Forums are shilling too?

there's no way a shill poster would want to bait Cred Forums by shitting on lotr

Battleborn

btfo

>people think a game selling 10+ million copies is dead because four F2P games have more players
You're all retarded. You fucks have never played any game that isn't the most mainstream-oriented kind. Overwatch is in the top 10 most popular online games in the world. I've played games that lived for years on just a few hundreds of people playing. You're all shit arguing about this dick waving contest.

Legends Of Titan, Paladins and Gigantic.

It stopped being fun after like a month or so, call me when they have (good) content and I'll probably play it some more.

God knows valve isn't going to put out a tf2 update that isn't shit.

Everything is bait for the gamergate crowd, those mongs get angry at everythign

He said "my hair was amazing"

Remember when femanazis said that there would be no woman that looks like Tracer and that she's an unrealistic design

because the fat xlouds their perception of reality

That makes more sense. Even then it's dry as fuck and the type of dialouge you hear in Saturday morning cartoons when the writer wants to establish FRIENDSHIP AND KINDNESS.

My dumb gf actually bought this overpriced shitfest and I'd love to try it out but her orbiters won't leave me alone. Does Battlenet really not have invisible/offline mode?

Dude; is it flat out impossible to like TF2 AND Overwatch? It's that Overwatch is newer, so we're talking about that. Once TF2 gets a new game changing update, it'll pick up threads as well.

Plus, crossover ships between the two games are actually cute, especially ScoutXTracer and HeavyXZarya.

t. A Overwatch and TF2 fan.

ur dead, faggit
*teleports behind u*

hot damn

>high skill cap

Not him, but I agree.
>all but one of my friends dropped TF2 at the beginning of this year
>item trading is dead and it's harder to cash-out cosmetics than it was before
>final comic hasn't been released because Valve knows it's the swan song
>game is managed by a skeleton crew at Valve which no longer includes Robin Walker
>last of the Strange weapons got bulk-released
>Halloween 2016 is going to be another half-hearted community workshop shipment
The botched application of matchmaking to Quickplay was the final nail in its coffin. All that's left is the procession and burial.

Nope, which is why I have games spread over 3 accounts to avoid 2 different people

They've been asked plenty of times and they just won't do it

That day is coming soon, people are jumping ship left and right including their golden boy Chris Metzen.

Blizzards days are numbered.

>that art style
Eugh

I thought tracer and zarya were lesbians

>Splatoon won't even sell 300k

Nah, Tracer lusts for cock. Pretty sure it's squidowmaker and Lucio.

Are the servers down?

It's rather a funny cartoon then a serious anime.

you should tell them its her bf and watch them commit sudoku

>eyes too small
>head too small
>hair too flat
>limbs too short
>limbs too fat
>torso too long
>tits too small
>veins, bumps and wrinkles everywhere
>all of this even though the photo is already shooped to hell and back
They were right, she doesn't look anything like Tracer.

I don't think Heavy is into hipsters.

Reinhardt has

>I REMEMBER THE BEING POSTED HERE
and
>I REMEMBER THE POSTER

Like, when you're recording a few lines, don't you realize the you should be making them a little more diverse?

Look who chimes in

NOT

CANON

TRACER IS A PURE LESBIAN NOTHING YOU SAY WILL EVER CHANGE THAT

>>last of the Strange weapons got bulk-released

What do you mean by this? What happened?

Sorry I stopped playing TF2 a while back but I want to know how they keep fucking the community.

I agree that Valve should get their thumbs out of their asses.
But they won't so game is dead within 2 years.

so true. the character designs are all so unrealistic, really. who can accurately cosplay Reinhardt? Zenyatta? Junkrat? Winston? Bastion?

literally no one. this needs to stop

She was pretty friendly with those kids. She's a shotacon. Also, she isn't fat, sweaty, and doesn't act like a carpet muncher.

shit I screwed up

Hey. That's kinda subjective l. Dont know about you but i prefer women that don't look like smurfs.

>will be the happiest day of my life.

Way to admit you're sour because a single company you apparently don't give a fuck about is ruining your life.

How salty can you get?

Tracer is straight! Straight! She was a pilot, everyone knows gays go to the coast guard.

t. person who said that

TF2 has been dead for years. MvM was the last major update before going downhill.

Remember when Cred Forums hated casual games?

Redditors and newfags wont

Remember when Cred Forums wasn't clogged up with waifu fags and 14 year olds talking about some shitty Tf2 blizzard clone?

t. racist

No.

Normally i would agree with you but its a blizzard game

Who /wentbacktotf2/ here?

Overwatch was fun for a little while, but it still feels too team-based for me. It's only fun if you play with friends. It feels like as a solo player you can have way more fun in TF2.
>TF2
Fly around rocket jumping and exploding scrubs everywhere into red mist

>Overwatch
Huddle together behind the shield while being healed and shoot at the other team's shield until you get your ultimates then it's just a clusterfuck of ultimates going off and someone gets a lucky POTG with their ult
Overwatch also feels way too choke-pointy
It's like half of the game you aren't even aiming at a person but you're just shooting into a hallway
It's like TF2 if every map was Dustbowl
And even dustbowl is less chokepointy than Overwatch maps

> Cred Forums wasn't clogged up with waifu fags

The fuck are you talking, newfag?

Cred Forums has always been clogged up with waifufags.

I went back to Garry's Mod

You Warhammer cucks will be waiting a while I'm afraid.

>ass worship

disgusting

yea ...

I'd eat her poop.

Sorry but TF2 does not have a single melee class like Overwatch does.

It feels so fucking epic with Rein so wing that fucking hammer and wreck shit back and forth.

I play all kinds of games user, and I enjoy Overwatch.

Have any of you guys beaten Vanquish on God Hard? Beat NGB and NG2 on Path of the Master Ninja? Godhand on God Hard?

Same. Got sucked back into TTT after 4 years of not touching gmod. Found a server where people aren't gigantic faggots.

>Remember when Cred Forums wasn't clogged up with waifu fags
It was made by waifu"fags" you dumb fucking faggot.

t. platinum

Harambe's Gaming is surprisingly the best Gmod server I have found yet, mostly because the moderators are not Nazi war criminals and won't ban/slay/kos you for any little reason.

The server also has a lot of fun extra weapons, more than just one Minecraft map, and silly skins and extra T items

Demoknight.
It's as efficient as you'd expect through.

>Blizzard plans to go free to play with the PC version sometime in the future.
>source: my ass

t. blizzcuk's first fps
Seriously if you think OW has a high skill cap you're either clinically retarded or have never player any other fps in your life.

Can we please stop with these fucking "uguu~" posts for Widowmaker

She is a killer. She was brainwashed and programmed to be a killer, and she fucking gets off from killing people like it's a drug she can't get enough of. She does not feel any sympathy or empathy, and she isn't capable of feeling love for anyone except herself.

I get that most of these characters are pretty fucking shallow in terms of depth, but I honestly believe anyone who writes these kinds of posts or anyone who does stupid shit like "I ship Mei and Junkrat!" is an underage retard and/or has no idea how these characters are supposed to be written, so they just end up rewriting their personalities until it gets to the point where they might as well be a completely different character altogether. yes, my autism is triggered right now

I used to play nade demoknight, fun times. Then they nerfed him and took the fun out of him.

Fuck valve.

Basically every Overwatch character is kiddy's first Deviantart OC, they're doing them a favor by adding depth to them.

>not playing the superior game

I have it on both. And the console queue times are much much longer.

That's not even what he says at all
>Reinhardt, you know, I had a poster of you on my wall when I was younger
>I remember the poster! My hair was amazing

Did they release new skins for OW?

you must be shitting me

how can you not get sued for shit like this?

What, you mean when they fixed the shield charge bullshit so you actually have to time your swing to get a crit?

hahaha is this paladins? holy fuck, thats some real blatant swagger jacking right there

The Perfect Stranger crate. IIRC it added all the strange weapons missing from the game except for the Vita Saw, which Valve can't legally strangify.

She can do that herself.

It does though. Are you grandmaster? It varies from class to class but there is a lot learn from mechanics to decision making.

What blizzard did so well is to make the game easy to get into but hard to master.

takes five minutes to find a match now. it's dead

>high skill cap
Funny joke.
>hold M1/M2 for 60 seconds
>press Q
>rinse and repeat.

You think that's funny?
kotaku.com/watch-the-chinese-overwatch-rip-off-in-action-1782079892

This clone is literally Overwatch with different names.
It uses the exact same maps, the exact same models, and a cheap chinese dub.

Are you retarded? What, you think blizzard has a patent on hook pulls?

Who is your favourite OW character? Mine is Reinhardt. He's a cool knight who can shoot out fire, charge into enemies and has a big blue energy shield that can protect his team.

Pic unrelated.

Takes 30 seconds to find a match. It's dead.

>Overwatch plagiarize TF2 and sell it 60$
>Gets plagiarized back by another f2p game
Like poetry.

Actually that's a good point. In TF2 I can be in a match in 5 seconds, while OW takes 30-50 seconds.

OW might be really be dieing.

Nade does 100 damage no matter where it hits.
Targe no longer provides fire immunity.
You get more fire resistance but that means jack shit.
And I believe they also lowered explosion resistance.

It was like the only viable counter to Pyro and the added explosive resistance really helped against 1v1 demos and soldiers. Heck, you could even survive crits before.

They fixed the targe crit bullshit way way way before demo knight became my main.

Word, I'll check it out after class/work. Maybe I'll see you on, user.

TF2 also has no matchmaking outside of that one new mode they just released that has longer queue times than 5 seconds

>instead of being dead in a few weeks it's dead in a few months

I guess Cred Forums got told

>tfw chinese tracer is cuter than the real one

>hold M1/M2 for 60 seconds

What a scrub, you can get ults within 10 seconds.

No, it was made by people who likes anime. Also most "waifu-fags" back then took it as a joke, while it now seems to be other way around.

Overwatch is so understanding and progressive they included a mechanic that marks which people are feeling offended during the match.

nah

Name a single thing Overwatch plagiarized from TF2 besides arguably Torbjörn

>hold M1/M2

What kind of idiot doesn't time his shots? Holding the button fucks up your damage.

>linking kotaku
filth.

I don't know if you're actually serious but what mechanics is there in Overwatch other than the characters' abilities?

If Cred Forums isn't talking about waifus, they're are talking about characters looking like girls but are actually boys.

I can cosplay bastion just fine, what's wrong with you?

Hi-Rez is owned by Tecent now. If Valve went to court saying they've been ripping off Pudge Tecent would have them in a corner.

I want my own Widowmaker pet.

im not made of metal so it wouldnt be accurate. whats the point if its not as close to authentic as possible?

>Hi-Rez is owned by Tecent now.
No they aren't. They are partnered with them to try to spread smite and paladins in china but they aren't owned by them like riot is.

Heal beam.

It's more like little aspects of TF2 were cut up and divided among more characters.

I'm not sure if payload mode is a TF2 creation but it's pretty obvious what OW based theirs off of.

she is no pet!

Are you serious? Thankfully I already have a copypasta for that:

GAMEMODES
They are the same. Control point is a common thing but payload?

HEROES
Tracer: Scout
Torbjörn: Engi ( teleporter and dispenser not included)
Symmetra: Gunslinger Engi ( teleporter included)
Bastion: Sentry ( Engineer not included)
Pharah: Soldier ( can even fly to simulate rocket jumps)
Hanzo: Huntsman Sniper ( bullshit hitbox included)
Junkrat: Demospam
Mei: Pyro ( manages to be even more annoying)
Widowmaker: Sniper
Reinhardt: Medic's mvm shield
Zarya: Female Hipster Heavy
Lucio: Soldier's Conqueror
Mercy: Quickfix Medic
Reaper: Spy

They basically plagiarized as much as fucking possible. Even the base health is similar.

Yes she is.

>tracer: Scout
They have nothing in common. Just like the rest you posted.

They are not literally owned by them, but Hirez is by now their lapdog

Bastion is more like a stationary Heavy then Engi's turret.
But you wouldn't know.

You may have actual mental retardation.

>but Hirez is by now their lapdog
Not really. All you do is ask them for greenlights when it comes to their chinese god designs for smite, as those are obviously big deals for marketing in china.

You're just inviting people to prove you wrong.

>Implying he wouldn't go out on a date murdering members of the opposing team with her and end it a picnic on top of their corpses.

Is this a joke?
Most of those have nothing in common

And does TF2 babies actually believe TF2 invented shit like flamethrowers, fast running and sniper rifles?

What a joke

over what?

You have to look at the big picture, not individual characters.

>Play OW
>Everyone says TF2 is better
>Try it out
>Garbage

What is the obsession with TF2? It felt like an ugly clusterfuck.

It did it first.

don't forget
Ana: Medic crossbow, sniper jarate
D.Va: I shit you not, they fucking stole the idea from a joke tf2 update guarddog 50webs com (. where spaces are)
>uses rockets to go faster
>2 triple shooting cannons

It wasn't always an ugly cluster fuck, but Valve buried it underneath mountains of ill fitting cosmetics.

both are fast

what a FUCKING ripoff

And then another game came along and did it better. If you want to cry about it 'coming first' then the whole of dota 2 is a rip off blizzard property warcraft 3.

There are fewer and fewer western players on the servers and the que times are getting longer.

>that website
what the literal fuck

I want Widowmaker to blow my brains out!

its like saying c&c is starcraft

Cred Forums is always wrong

>Takes me about 1-3 minutes to get a game solo
>Have actually seen a few of the same people in the past week

Its slowly dwindling honestly i don't know why i even bother hopping on it to kill time sometimes.

Gun play isn't fluid for shit which is the only reason Tracer/Genji are even considered good.
Ults are one of the most retarded things to have in a shooter and the game is based around pushes with them and defenses with them. They also for the most part feel far too powerful
Walk speed is garbage as fuck
Stuns are also shit in a shooter and feel mindless as fuck for what they are and some characters like RoadHog are based around one.

Overwatch feels like its purely designed to be mastered in moments also and half the people i'm matched up with have no situational awareness and can't even play the easier characters right so the community is shit.

Battlebabby detected

Ok I'm going to explain it slowly so you retard can understand.
Scout: Cocky guy from Boston that don't stop talking. He's annoying to his teammates. His job in the team is to flank the ennemy and kill key targets.
Tracer: Cocky girl from Britain that don't stop talking. She's annoying to her teammates. Her job in the team is to flank the ennemy and kill key targets.

Now, try and find the differences between the two.
Clue: One is about their sex, the other about where they're from.

Do you get it now? Hope your brain didn't overheat.

>Rip-Off of Asagi
>Not everyone thinking she's Best Girl
Why must you turn this board into a board of lies.

It's not Blizzard property it's a fucking mod.

>QWOP

>High Skill Cap
Junkrat, Hanzo, Pharoh and Genji could be played by blind people and still carry a team...

>the biggest cliche is now an argument
So the strong big german/russian is new too right?

Still a rip off you mong

you forgot

>there's poop inside her

>the cockney accent english guy is the annoying cast
REALLY?
I usually think they would use a scottish accent for the dwarf but they didn't.

Because the Chinese do not, never have, and never will give even a remote iota of a fuck about international copyright law.

Its just a game to keep the worst kinds of people out of other games.

both games have a flanker

what a FUCKING ripoff

with a fan-base such as this, the game will never die

Blizzdrones everyone.

>That cute tiny female Reaper

My dick...

a game thats casualized tf2 with babbys first waifus will not die that soon because of the simplicity of gameplay and the people who play it are too casual to play anything else

add gambling with loot boxes and skins and you are set for game that will be played for a long time

This. Overwatch is just a shitty version of TF2. Overwatch fans are cancer.

>quick play queue is average 4 minutes
>competitive queue is average 6-7 minutes
>the other night I waited 20 minutes before even getting into a game
>turning on skirmish made it take even longer
>I was the only one in the skirmish for longer than a minute
>all on PC
>wired
>FIOS
>every other game matches me up with a game quickly
>friends get to match instantly
>when I do actually get into a game my ping is average 40ms

You are just an idiot.

Cred Forums isnt one person

Remember when Cred Forums this game was made by SJW for SJW ?
Welp, it really is actually.

A lot of these have some merit, but you're really reaching on a few. If Zarya is a knock off of the Heavy, then so is fucking Soda Popinski. It's just the stronk russian cyka blyat stereotype.

>>Reaper: Spy
i dont even have words to comment on this

I wish they would copy CTF from TF2 already.

>Just dropped below 3000 after a string of awful matches

Jesus tittyfucking Chrit. Oh well, at least I get to keep my sweet diamond emblem.

>lol guys at least i got carried til diamond

>koreans weren't actually buying it which is why its dead in korea now
???

You can't play Overwatch in a cafe if you didn't have a b.net with a Overwatch key which you still needed to buy.

She doesn't have an ass, and this pose shows that fact painfully well.

Her leg up pose is way better.

Nah, senpai; I worked my up to Diamond from 2700, eventually reaching a peak of 3200. It just feels awful dropping back into the high 2000s when you worked so hard to get out of it.

>If Valve went to court saying they've been ripping off Pudge Tecent would have them in a corner.
Newsflash: Blitzcrank is a Pudge ripoff from WC3 dota, not the other way around

Valve just doesn't give a shit, and that's still Blizzard's call, not Valve's.

>Scout: Cocky guy from Boston that don't stop talking. He's annoying to his teammates. His job in the team is to carry the shit out of his team and kill everyone
FTFY

There's no deep meta in "Be lucky enough to have more than you on your team knows how to get on the objective"

Nice blog, doesn't happen to me. Are you in Argentina or something?

Blizz servers keep experiencing issues because there are so many people on at once - they keep blaming it on DDoS attacks to keep from admitting that they just have shit servers.

>i.i.i.it happened with tf2 several years after launch so it's going to happen with Overwatch next month!
>I know this is fact because I said ToR would fail - whatever I say comes true!

I don't think anyone said that outside of retards, Blizzard have a huge and rabid fanbase that will eat up any shit they shovel out.

I miss vanilla so much.

...okay? and? 5 million is significantly more than 30,000, good job for managing to figure that out.

There are strings related to a trail version of Overwatch on PC but not full F2P.

What language did that line get translated into that you're hearing, because that's sure as fuck NOT what he says.

Trial is nothing new for blizzard though. Almost all their games have a trail period. Doesn't mean it's going f2p

If you get a 3 loss streak, just stop for the day.

>trail

learn to speak English or fuck off, faggots

>>>reddit

>using a site I don't like that millions of other people on the internet use and can be used to judge numbers on multiplayer is stupid!!!!!!!!!! DELETE THIS!!!!

>Asking for correct syntax is now reddit

How often is Cred Forums actually right about anything It's problem is it can't realize the rest of the world isn't as contrarian, terminally butthurt and spiteful as it's average user and that it really doesn't work the way it thinks it does. Just as an example, 89% of the people that played NMS got burned and moved on. People on Cred Forums that never even played the game still can't.

Yeah it's Blizzard. I mean they had Escaflowne and Space Battleship Yamato references in Starcraft for crying out loud.

Giving a shit about it is reddit you fag.

What do you mean? Cred Forums definitely moved on, There has barely been any NMS threads lately

Not spelling very simple words correctly means you are either:

1. Underage
2. A shitskin and English isn't your first language
3. A retard

All of these 3 things are not good.

>play on ps4
>longest ever to find a match is 2 min
> finds one in 5-10 sec average
Might be "small" compared to pc, but still pretty big if we are basing this on how fast we get into a game

I said it was casual blizzard trash that had more money spent on its marketing than its development, and that I wouldn't buy it.

Turns out I was right, and I definitely won't buy it. Enjoy your TF2 clone with no customization and the free kill button.

Ranked is still shit tho.

Ended 68 at Season 1. Basically always play support, was an utter pain to solo there with the big drops and meager climbs.

Did placement matches for season 2. Literal noobteams all the fuckin time. Spreading out and not holding chokepoints in defense. Play with Lucio mostly, my individual score is OK. Literally get 1 win, 1 draw, 8 losses? Get 2030 Gold.

Fuck it let's climb. Win 7 games, lose 2. climbed to 2069. Nigga wut? Why would you want to play fuckin support anymore. I'm literally carrying teams and I get jack shit. Looks even worse than Season 1.

>at least I still have my _____ in my casual blizzard game

Pathetic.

oh i forget i was on a board full of gentlemen talking about video games, haha good sir, grammar nazi unite!

have a you, because trolling is a art

first post best post yet again