Have you embraced the teachings of Hijiri Byakuren, Cred Forums?

Have you embraced the teachings of Hijiri Byakuren, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Wiki
exhentai.org/g/699054/32beef0b3a/
youtu.be/H0a-xrroD2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have you fucked off back to Cred Forums, OP?

I'd like Reisen to teach me about medicine!

What kind of teachings does she profess?

>Cred Forums
Look at him and laugh!

I'll only convert to Buddhism if Byakuren-san becomes my bride.

She's probably taken a vow of chastity as a Buddhist monk

TRAITOROUS WHORE

That's fine by me. I just want to be hugged and told that I'm loved.

That sounds pretty nice, I'm sure Hijirin would oblige if you convert

I like her more than Miko, but still think she is shit because Youkai lives don't matter. Humans and Reimu not Youkai and Yukari ok?

You're too late.

I've fapped to Touhou for years but never paid attention to the story. If Byakuren wants harmony between humans and youkai and Reimu is pro-human, who's pro-Youkai?

Bet she also took a vow not to use demon magic to attain eternal youth once

She's eternally cute now so its fine

Yukari, who is kind of Reimu's boss
Seija

I don't know if Buddhist monks have a vow for that

REMOVE BODDHIST IDOL
Thou art worst, Boddhist. Thou art doltish, Boddhist; thou are noisome, Boddhist! Return to India. To our Indian cousins, ye mayst come of our country; ye mayst live in Osaka!! Corea, we shall ne’er forgive thee. Hijiri, thou rascal! Zounds, but: I rebuke thee! Burning Boddhists stink of incense, egads, egads! Mine happy resurrection in Gensokyou was e'er the best day of my life.

Smell thee a whiff of burning Boddhist. TOJIKO, WE SHALL SEIZE THEE!! Forget ye not the battle of Shigisan! Paekche, we burned thy idol! Boddhisatvas, return to your precious India... burning Boddhists and idols reek so bad; verily, I can smell it! REMOVE BODDHIST IDOLS FROM YAMATO. Thou shalt get caught. The Nakatomi, the Mononobe, Crown Prince Shotoku, and the ten thousand Kami shall kill all Boddhists... and thou shalt not resurrect. The Crown Prince liveth with Taoism, the Crown Prince crafteth musical albums of Taoist teachings. Hark, the fast wrapping Taoist music of the Crown Prince!

We are rich and have gilded albums now because of the Crown Prince... thou art poor, pungent Boddhist... thou livest in a boat, aha, thou livest with Youkai! Taoism yet liveth and is the strongest faith in Gensokyou... rebuff the wicked vegetarian... rebuff the traitorous Tojiko, I switched the urn of thy remaining heir! The Crown Prince liveth and beareth mighty taoist Danmaku, and shall exterminate all the Boddhist youkai with wrapping-music Magic, and Taoism shall rule! Buffoon of Corea king Seong of Paekche hoodwinked Emperor Kinmei and kindled a cult; this cult grew and Boddhism took root. O faddish heresy of Corea, give thee back our land! We shall burn thee like the idols of thy avatars. Taoism remaineth greatest faith!

Buddshits showing their true colors.

Fuck no.

Kanako is the only god/figurehead that Gensokyo needs.

That was beautiful, Futo.

Futo is for bullying.

No bully please

Discussing your imaginary friends again, ladies?

>Not accepting Jesus into your life
>MFW he died for your sins

Wow rude

>mfw people actually believe there's giant fairy in the sky that will reward them for being good girls

>buddhism or taoism
>believing in gods
WEW

Aren't Buddhists atheistic anyway?

And Sakuya really really cute?

>Atheist
>In Gensokyo
Uhhhh, ZUN?

Yumeko was a cuter maid.

Literally who

>lives in a place full of gods
>doesn't believe they exists
What?

Dumb kid

Actually they count as a divine spirits not as a 100% gods. Same shit with Shinto. Blame the kanji.

About Sakuya's ability, is it not time manipulation but acceleration with no mass?

Well, Sakuya's never actually met them face to face, now has she?

Byakuren is a weirdo who's a vegetarian and doesn't drink

just because they are real doesn't mean you are obliged to worship or revere them

Oh, she means she doesn't worship them? that makes more sense.

She met Eiki in PoFV who can literally send people to Heaven or Hell, and she told Komachi to take a raincheck in SWR when she thought she was coming for her soul.

Maybe she just thinks Remilia is better than all of them and therefore undeserving of worship.

I would worship Remilia

I think she's being sarcastic

Get this dork off my board

>Buddhism

>not Judaism

I wonder what else Sakuya abuses her time powers for

The Moriya Shrine is best shrine

Yeah, its the cheapest brothel in town

Is this from the doujin where she's fucked by THE WORLD and recorded by his good buddy STAR PLATINUM?

She is the cutest

Is Byakuren actually the kindest and most upstanding touhou?

Your mom is a dork

That'd be Suwako.

>buddhism
>not theravada
No, thanks.

From a western viewpoint , probably

It's why people love her.

At least she has something to eat.

Where is the best website for Touhou Related News, and content? It would be cool if I was up to date with stuff

She's best girl

The Touhou wiki.

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Wiki

No, she is not. She is a shitty buddhist
Like how Miko is a shitty Taoist and how Reimu is a shitty shinto priestess

Probably the Touhou wiki, I doubt /jp/ would be very helpful

Touhou is not an anime user, it is a video game series.

>tfw got into touhou because of MAD McDonald videos
Should I feel bad about it?

Only if you still didn't beat Flandre.

But Cred Forums is also for manga, of which Touhou has several

Cool, Thanks Mates

Why don't you all support your Shinto shrine instead?

Because actually liking the main character is edgy

What does she do again? just sit there and drink tea and sometimes fuck innocent youkais?

>innocent youkai
In all seriousness I REALLY fucking hate this meme. I'm not even Reimu, but it pisses me off when people say youkai din du nuffin when they eat people and act like nigs "because it's all they know."

What did Tokiko do wrong?

>Byakuren
exhentai.org/g/699054/32beef0b3a/

user, Tokiko literally do nothing and reimu beat the shit outta her just because.

>I'm not even Reimu
How suspicious.

Seija isn't pro-anything
She just wants to flip the current order.

Wait a minute. Dat posture.

MOM!

Kanakp is the better.

Who?

You're pretty good.

She has pretty fat tits

Why does the chair looks like a penis?

>and sometimes fuck innocent youkais?
The other user was right, holy shit.

Snack

It's a requirement for powerful characters to have fat tits or something?

youtu.be/H0a-xrroD2g
I cri evrytiem

Where my Eirin bros at? Marriage material right here.

why at fat titties so fucking good

They aren't.

>liking washboards

I was expecting Tenshi

>not liking washboards
Literally what the hell is wrong with you

Mokou belongs to Keine.

Must be hard being a fatass faggot.

I dunno about that, but I'll take your word for it, you seem to speak from experience.

That's an angel I'd worship

Nice projection, faggot.

Byakuren, she's actually a hypocrite.

Why are you congratulating yourself?

Thank god someone made another fucking trash thread, I don't know what I would do if you faggots weren't shitposting in this general 24/7.

Sakuya is my waifu! Don't you dare look at her.

You are welcome

>Sakuya is my waifu!

Then most nintendo and PS4 games are Cred Forums stuff.

You can leave if you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to stay.

>i'm a shitposter

>I'm not

Who would win this fight?

>holy shit, look how much i love shitposting
>i'm the entire reason why Cred Forums needs thread IDs, just fucking look at me

Sakuya has already beaten Youmu in PCB.

>DIO versus Polnareff

>Cred Forums needs thread IDs

Is that a reclining chair

It's Time Manipulation.

Nope

>i should be allowed to shitpost relentlessly

my mom can't be this HERETIC

If a faggot like you is allowed to bring meta shit and save my images with filename and everything just because he's really butthurt. I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to have some fun too.

>literally admitting you want to shitpost
Not like we needed any confirmation, anyway.

No. That would be my main girl kasen. She might be the 2nd best oni but she is the kindest 2hu by far.

>Kasen
>oni
??????????

She's a wild and horny hermit, user.

Everyone shitposts, that's just the way Cred Forums works.

In fact, you are shitposting right now.

>Everyone shitposts
wew

Is that WaHH? Which Chapter?

>wild and horny
Is this on purpose?

Good news, she's not a good buddhist.
>tfw Sakuyafag
>tfw she is atheist
>when gods exist in Gensokyo
I'm honestly reconsidering, my little maid cant be this retarded.
I may become a Reisenfag or Kasenfag, both are lovable, cute and practical.

>spoonfeeding secondaries

Of course user, my mistake. Regardless she is still the nicest touhou, i wonder what the deal with her arm is.

Keine is also pretty good to people, teaching them and shit. Mokou helps dudes who get lost in the woods so i guess thats kind, dont know if she counts as a youkai though. I cant think of any others that are straight helpful to mankind.

Eientei are moonpeople and only help because they make money.

>not spoonfeeding secondaries

Then you get shit like awoo

>dont know if she counts as a youkai though.
No, immortals are their own thing.

Anyway, the most important thing to keep in mind is that she did not say that she doesn’t have time powers. This isn’t a retcon turning her into the Flash, and honestly I’m not sure how people got that impression. Instead, she was very specifically talking about what it means to stop time at all. What she’s saying is that she doesn’t freeze people in place, but instead accelerates herself to near-infinite speeds. In Final Fantasy terms, she’s casting Quick, not Stop. It’s still time magic, it just targets herself, not others.
This makes no difference to an outside observer. Either way you see Sakuya appear to teleport, and knives to appear out of nowhere, and all that. She still has her other time related powers, like accelerating time for other objects, or messing around with space to make the mansion appear bigger. However, she clarifies that it is currently beyond her abilities to put someone else into time stasis (not even that it’s impossible, just beyond her mastery of time magic).
That’s… really the only reason she mentioned it at all: she was trying to prove that she couldn’t have erased the missing kids’ memories of being kidnapped by freezing them in time, which is why she immediately follows it up by mentioning someone who’s both really fast and could erase memories.
More generally, ZUN has already described her as “The Lightning-Fast Maid” and “faster than the speed of light” in both WaHH and FS respectively, so this isn’t coming out of nowhere. The impression I get is that ZUN doesn’t actually see a difference between stopping time and moving super fast, and frankly I don’t either. Speed is defined as distance over time, so as the “time” part of the equation approaches 0, speed naturally increases to infinity. There is no distinction whatsoever, and the basis of the ability is still time magic anyway, so this whole confusion is just weird to me.

t. Clarste