Any hype? Only 1 week to go before the PC finally gets a good racing game

Any hype? Only 1 week to go before the PC finally gets a good racing game.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>before the PC finally gets a good racing game

GRID is out for quite a while.
No interest in Forza.

I hope it's going to run better than Apex because my FPS jumps from 35-60 during gameplay.

Maybe this 1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon will change your mind...

Just pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition because it lets my younger brother play on his birthday and he loves Horizon. I'll be playing this one also tho, I liked the demo. I could use something to play inbetween ESO/ED grinds while I'm waiting on TitF2 to drop. Going to play Recore sometime in the future as well. I love my Xbox.

Hello Mr. Microsoft Marketing Guy, please make it less obvious. Thanks.

>one week

Doesnt it release tomorrow?

I'm what this board would call an Xbot. I gave up on Sony ages ago and Nintendo has done fuck all until this NX comes out. My 3DS isn't getting much this year either. Steam has been littered with actual garbage and I've lost interest in even booting it up anymore. I'm just playing what's left until the NX launches.

23rd if you have Ultimate edition, 27th if you have standard.

Isn't this DoA Windows 10 shit?

Beta apex or release?

Current one on the store so I think it's release.

>windows 10
>windows
>10
>tenth Window
>Window X
>TEN window
>window 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
>Microsoft Windows Tenth Iteration
>The tenth of the Windows software
>Tenth edition number 10 (ten)
>IX + I
>5 + 5 = Windows

I'm suddenly quite hyped for it. I have WIn10 so why not.

Hope it runs well with a gtx1060 on my tv. Doubt it could run max settings on my 1440p monitor.

Trackmania
Raceroom
GTR
GPL
rFactor
iRacing
Live for Speed
GT Legends
Asseto Corsa
Game Stock Car
Automobilista
Richard Burns Rally
Race Pro
Dirt Rally
Wreckfest
F1 Challenge
NASCAR 2003

Fuck off, the PC is without a doubt the best platform for racing games hands down. Plus you most of the other multiplatform games that you can find on consoles.

Not to be a shitter but I'm waiting until Black Friday.

I don't blame you desu. New games are too fucking expensive nowadays, I'll always buy pre-owned if I can.

I'll wait for port reports and shit but my roommate will probably get it on Xbone anyway.

Kek, just appreciate the fact you are finally getting a good racing game that isn't Trackmania. It's ok to want a video game coming to PC that isn't Steam trash or shitty ports.

Because being forced to use a shitty operating system is better than being forced to use a shitty download manager?

The Crew is free on the Uplay store.

Uplay had issues earlier today though, not sure if it still a thing.

already preordered
and it's not on steam anymore, but i already have the best racing game on pc

The Crew is not very good desu.

t. I bought The Crew on release.

>PC finally gets a good racing game.

You just outed yourself as a casual. Assetto Corsa, Raceroom, and Project Cars are all excellent racing simulations. I guess if you don't own a car and ride the bus all the time, you might get excited over a console port of an arcade racer.

Don't bother, OP is a casual who can't into actual cars.

if anybody wants to play together I´ll be playing on pc

my gt is DonFrancisco92

>simulations

Zero reason whatsoever to buy more than one.

>PC finally gets a good racing game
forza is shit. seriously?

if this is supposed to be such a hyped release, why isn't it on steam yet

It's crossplatform with xbone

Horizon 2 was the only racing game worth playing in teh past two years, so sure I'll give it a shot.

user that's not most wanted

>everyone complaining about w10

>people still don't know what dual booting is

>people acting like there hasn't been a massive dearth in arcade racers these past couple years

I'm hype. Apparently the review embargo is up soon, so we'll see how good the port is.

A lot more than Trackmania was listed there m8

no theyre totally different games look

I'm complaining about their stupid, proprietary, closed format. I don't give a fuck, I'll keep playing Burnout Paradise and Outrun 2006, since none of those crowd-funded arcade racing games are ever fucking coming out, and this sure as shit isn't going to show up in a marketplace I care to patronize.

What about GRIP Autosport? Is it any good compared to the first game?

GRIP Autosport is complete trash dont bother even GRIP 2 is better.

Any games where i can Initial D it up?

Alright, man. Keep voting with your wallet.

I don't like patronizing it either, but I've already played Burnout Paradise and the like plenty of times, so I need something new.

>GRIP
I fucked up.

GRID 1 & 2

its great, the closest the grid series came to toca race driver

Full game stream in 10 min

twitch tv/forzamotorsport

>Wreckfest
come on now

I don't remember raceroom looking this bad

Forza Horizon

>finally gets a good racing game
>PC
um...PC is the main racing platform user. At least for hardcore sims that take skill and testicular fortitude.

Have fun with your HOLD RT TO VROOOM VROOM games. I'm in a close iRacing series right now working on suspension schematics.

>hype thread
away with you

forza horizon

the only good games on that list
>GSC
>rFactor
Everything else is shit.

the fact that you can't tell the difference between race room and assetto corsa pretty much proves my point about racing sims. they are literally the same game with different huds.

>sims

(You)

4U

Really?

>le change is bad maymay

I am gonna wait till i build my new computer. Even though it would probably be fine on my 780.

Not installing botnet for a shitty racing game