Thoughts on Legion so far? Will you keep subbing? Raid is out tomorrow

Thoughts on Legion so far? Will you keep subbing? Raid is out tomorrow.

I havent played it :)

my sub expires in 3 days and i'm letting it do so. as i'm not a raider i've exhausted all the content

i used to level alts for fun, but now i can't even do that without feeling like i'm wasting a monumental amount of time

>i used to level alts for fun, but now i can't even do that without feeling like i'm wasting a monumental amount of time

How so? Why is it more of a waste of time in this expansion?

any minute you're not on your main character on your main spec, you're losing potential powerlevel. as turboscrub like me shouldn't feel like that, but its a meh leveling experience, dungeons are nothing to write home about, weekly locks on mythics. the 2 week mandatory wait on the class campaign. profession leveling is now completely pointless. the highlight of my time since Legion? I finally got one of the warglaives on my rogue from Illidan. das it

I don't think I have a good handle on warrior right now. Can anyone give me some tips? I feel really rage starved as both DPS and tank.
Sometimes Arms feels worse than WoD with auto-attack, FR, waiting around for Mortal Strike because lolnoprocs. At least Colossus Smash was brought down to 30 fucking seconds to do any sort of damage.

Don't use slam unless you're about to ragecap
Macro hamstring and FR and all your abilities to use only during deadlycalm/battlecry to use more rage

Dont use slam unless you're at 80+ rage.
Your rotation is rng based, but you can minimize rng by getting "Exploit the Weakness" artifact relics which drop from millie in violet hold and from two bosses in eye of azshara.
Another way to minimize rng is to stack haste, but NEVER give up mastery to do so.
Mastery>Haste~=Vers>Crit.

Most of your damage comes from the Battlecry window so learn how to maximize damage in that.

>Most people who got legendary got at least 2 and some even got 4 before the hotfix
>Still without one and the only people with legendary in my mythic guild is one of the tanks alts for splitruns

In that case, one thing I can do is switch to Anger Management to lower RNG. Opportunity Strikes has worked wonders in the past, and procs off anything even in ranged, but it feels miserable to see CS count down to 0.

Dauntless, Focused Rage, Deadly Calm, Anger Management is what you should go for single target.

And don't bother with execute if you run Focused rage

wrong. we execute again thanks to the FR nerf.

Anyone else not hit 110 yet?

>Thoughts on Legion so far?
I have no idea why people are saying it's the revival of WoW. Sure it's not as bad as WoD but it's not really good.
>Will you keep subbing?
The only reason I'm subbed now is because you can pay for it with a few hour's worth of gold.

Well, then you might as well use in for the kill instead to get "free" mortal strikes

>7 more months before Blizzard starts giving it away with free game time just like with WoD
can't wait ;)

I'm letting my 3 month sub run out when it's out I'm finished with it. Been gone for 2 expansions and to be honest it's the same old shit that I left back then.

Once my subs out I'll go back to SWTOR

Nah mang, FR is still king.
You can even get 3 stacks of FR when Battlecry is up thanks to Deadly Calm.
3 stack FR>execute, but execute is better than regular mortal strikes.

It feels worse than wod because it is worse than wod user. Arms has been shit since then and it hasnt gotten any better. I don't know how anyone can justify paying for an expansion that makes your character get dementia and lose more moves than he gains.

>Once my subs out I'll go back to SWTOR
>Tfw still barely made any Dark vs Light progress

I just can't bring myself to do everything again from square one on an entirely different server. It was such a middle finger to longtime players man. I still haven't maxed my first new character.

>you can pay for it with a few hour's worth of gold.
A month?

Arms presses like twice the buttons it used to in WoD and has the highest amount of button presses per minute of all classes you fucking clown

>Most of your damage comes from the Battlecry window so learn how to maximize damage in that.

This is what WoW is now. Optimizing finger presses on a 1 minute timer. Real engaging gameplay, I wonder why people left the game in droves

>Casual guildy just got a Legendary
>Casual as in he doesn't raid
>At all
>It's not his first Legendary
>It's not his SECOND Legendary
>It's his third fucking Legendary
>He is the only person in the guild who has ANY

FUCK this system. Fuck whoever thought it would be a good idea. This is utter and complete bullshit, raids are opening tomorrow and my guild is getting dicked by RNG while most of the guilds we compete with have 7+ Legendaries in their raid team.

You still Mortal Strike because it still crits for 900k-1.2million whereas Execute still will only crit around 650k-800k~. You will only use Executes with that legendary or during Battle Cry in conjuction with FR to max out Corruption of Zakjazz

I know right, it used to be better when you just pressed all of your buttons on CD instead

>cooldowns and bursting windows are something new

what did he mean by this

I still think it's a better game than wow, I only game back for Legion to play with a friend and all he does now is guild runs.

The most alt unfriendly expansion there is. I have no plans of leveling another character unless Blizzards makes artifact power increases account/server wide because I'm sure as hell not grinding artifact power for another character nor doing all the quests of a zone again.

>and has the highest amount of button presses per minute of all classes you fucking clown

wooooooooooow

that sounds so exciting

let me pick a class based on highest button presses per minute

What a wonderful game, what a wonderful RPG, what a wonderful DDR simulator for my fingers

>Blizzard's legendary system literally worked the opposite of the way it was meant to
>Made it MORE likely to roll a new legendary once you got your first
This is some serious shit. Like, actually damaging the balance of the game. Blizzard needs to do some serious reparations on this fuckup

Bought it a week ago and I'm already bored. Can't believe I fell for the memeing.

remember when people used to put effort into their shitposts

Oh the predictable responses from the drones are here.

>still missing the point this hard

Yeah, you need to be on a high pop server though. Tokens are hovering around 36k on Sargeras but go as high as 75k on shitter servers where there's nobody to pay Blizz for them. I guess professions also tend to make more gold on those servers though, so maybe it balances out. I doubt it.

Go Havoc DH and only press 2 keys to win in PVP.

>unless Blizzards makes artifact power increases account/server wide

It's like that from the outset you dumb nigger. Your Research time is reduced based on how far you are behind. If you're researching Artifact Knowledge leve 4 right now you've got 4 day Work Orders, if you're researching Knowledge 1 (ie a fresh alt) you have 2 day work orders until you catch up.

I'll keep subbing with gold. Right now it feels like diablo 3 to me which was a fucking shit game

I wish you people would stop playing/subbing for this game already so we can finally try and get a new MMO that doesn't use WoW as the benchmark for quality

I don't disagree, but all my friends play WoW and won't touch TOR. Has there been any official news on the new expansion coming out in a month or two or are they still riding the HK-55 meme train?

remember when you didn't have awful taste in video games?

Does anyone even really like the new Ret? I keep visiting the Paladin forums and they keep saying to using so and so talents for the best output, and I try it and I still hate playing it.
But it's not even the dps output that's my issue. It's just how it plays in general. I fucking hate it. It feels like such a regression with where they took Ret in the previous expansions, and everyone seems to be fine with it except me.

I just want to find a two-handed melee class I can enjoy again. Is Arms Warrior any fun? I'd try out Frost DK, but I hear from a couple people that they aren't to great right now either.

reminder that everything you do in wow will be rendered obsolete and irrelevant when the next expansion hits

What do you mean "you people"?

Still the HK train right now but I'd take that over Legion any day

I think I'll play the uninstall wizard instead

i'm gonna keep subbed as long as my wallet/gold allows so probably very long.

But fucking hate the fact that dps can't have opinions in dungeon runs without getting kicked. I mean if i think that tank is doing a bad job and say it, it's almost auto kick. God i hate what the community has become.

care to elaborate on your point then?

Frost is legitimate dogshit and isn't a 2hand class at all. Unholy is pretty fun. Arms is too but very finicky if you want to put out good dps. You can just do whatever for solo content and still be fine though

Um tokens are the same price on every server in the same region

WoW is the best mmo ever made

Uhhhh, yeah. That's sort of the idea. It's an MMO. If you're playing for the loot or levels and not the social experience you're in the wrong genre.

Frost DK has bottom of the pile dps. Really fun class but I couldn't recommend anyone get invested in it currently. Frost was lower middle of the pack for the whole of WoD so I doubt Blizzard has any serious intention of fixing it.

>i'm not a raider
>losing potential powerlevel

Why would you even care?

>what a wonderful DDR simulator for my fingers

>not using a USB DDR mat
This is why you'll never be mythic material.

Just keep your artifact knowledge going.
any Artifact Power you gain now will be pitiful compared to what you will get with your knowledge multiplier in a month.

Catching up is easy.

That's all the gameplay is now. ability rotations. There is nothing else.

Everything is homogenous to the point where the only difference between classes is the order in which they press buttons.

>social experience
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>now

>tfw this is the only expansion you've bothered with alts because you don't hit a massive roadblock with raids in trying to gear them up

Whats it like being free from the grasp of WoW.

Do you get to browse Cred Forums for comfy singleplayer games and new games?

I miss them days, no WoW. Playing DS3, trying skyline, waiting on news and more news.

Then fuck off and play something else.

I log in just to run in circles around Dalaran and do the daily WQs. Raids can't come soon enough.

People don't talk*at all* in dungeon finder anymore. Like people used to say 'thanks for the group' at the end as a courtesy but that's dead now too. Fuck the community of this game honestly.

This. I don't like the prunings and the complete class overhauls. They ruined dk for me so now I play dh because it's new

I always unsub when there's no content left.
Then when they release no stuff I just play some more.

Same really, but I can't even imagine how terrible post-WoW MMOs aren't going to look.

Thankfully I'm not longer the audience with having a more full/limited schedule and since I hate being forced to play the same game all the time.

Y-You started WoW in 2016? Why the fuck would you do that?

I enjoy Legion but it'd be really nice if the servers would quit DC'ing me on such a consistent basis.

A lot of people dislike it. Blizz are doing some changes in 7.1 that might sort things out, but they also might completely fuck everything up because they could end up completely changing the stat priority in the middle of a raid tier.

Not to mention those changes completely neuter the single target cooldown to be a burst AoE one for some really fucking bizarre reason.

So why don't you start a conversation then you stupid little faggot?

I wish the dungeons had less but more meaningful trash mobs. Pulling them together and bombing them is fucking stupid.

Or does that change significantly on mythic difficulty?

How about you fuck off to your bosses and tell them to design a better game?

>free from the grasp of WoW
>just browsing Cred Forums instead

I have a full set of 850 gear on my hunter thanks to LW, I wouldn't say professions are a waste.

Item level is definitely in a weird place right now being that you can mostly obtain the same level gear bullshitting world quests as you can raiding, it kills that aspect of motivation.

I'll still raid a few times just for the story/fights.

I've seriously tried a few times. The only time it took off was during a Halls of Valor run and it was like being transported back to BC again. Other than that people mostly ignore you, probably because you're distracting them from topping dps or something.

I'm a little annoyed that it costs like 30k a night to raid right now with these ridiculous potion prices

What? World Quest gear tops out at 840 unless it Warforges. Emerald Nightmare gear starts at 865.

Oh, right. Social experience or to sate your autistic need to watch numbers get bigger. My bad.

I say "gg" at most unless someone talks to me. The real social environment is guilds anyways, DF is just for people who haven't found theirs yet or are the only person in their guild leveling.

Maybe because of rude people like you?

No, an oldfag friend of mine bought me some sub time he plays mainly because his wife has been there since 05 and can't quit.

I feel unclean just logging in. Not even shitposting, genuinely disgusted by this game.

>implying thats neccessary

I could be doing that soon but clever ole blizz releasing raid tommoz just when am near done.

Oh well not a bad thing is it.

Thanks for paying my sub fee, user!
t. herb/alch master race

>peoples faces when they'll log in before raids tomorrow and just want to buy up pots and flasks

Gatherer feels absolutely mandatory this time around.

>16k a stack for DPS pots
>8k a stack for Food

Man this is bullshit. I just went and made a bunch of WoD potions and bought cheap food.

I mean if you're a fucking retard that enjoys being at the bottom of DPS meters then sure it isn't necessary.

>a single neck enchant costs 15k
end me
enjoy LFR buddy

Yar I ignore the Japanese culture stuff.

Not tried it or am not high on endorphins enough for that.

But its nice to see slander on a currently shit industry.

Oh and the odd game I otherwise would of gave a miss.

I haven't found a legendary yet so I don't think I'll be able to raid yet. ilvl is only 835 and my class hall sets I can't upgrade to 840 yet because I'm low on resources.

>tfw you will never be the slave of a dominant female troll mistress, tfw she will never punish you for spilling her ink while she is writing a tome or some magic scroll by putting you over her knee and spanking you till you cum all over her delicate but powerful blue thighs, she will then never make you lick your sperm from her thighs before pushing you to the ground and wiping her bare two toed feet all over your face or milk your sperm to make a new batch of ink with, forever cementing the fact that you are her slave and nothing more than an object to her, to be used and abused as she pleases, she will never drag you around Azeroth on a leash stark naked as she rides on her mount with you in tow for all the women of the world to see and laugh at. you will never lick her feet clean after a long hard day of adventuring and carrying all of her stuff as she whips you and demands you keep up with her like a pack beast, she will never force you to eat out her perfect blue pussy for her own pleasure, she will never use you as a toilet threatening to castrate you if you spill a single drop of her golden nectar, she will never use you as a seat or desk as she works on crafting magical books and items, beating you for moving around too much while she tries to concentrate, she will never tie you up and thrash you with her whip publicly humiliating you like the worthless slave slut you are, she will never bind you and fuck you mercilessly while she is in heat till your dick is sore and red or ride your face smothering you with her femininity till you lose consciousness only to wake up several hours later for her to beat you into submission once more.

Well if your near their DPS without flasks then, they are tryhards.

my guild isn't even requiring flasks/food until we hit a dps check. couldn't be that hard. course we're doing 1 week of normal just to 'learn' the fights

Token prices are region locked.

Don't jump in the green stuff.

>Be Alchemist/Engineer
>Have to spend gobs of money for materials just to complete the quests to get all my recipes
>Still at 720-730 on both professions at the end of both questlines
>Hit 800 Archaeology after doing one bi-weekly quest and going partway into the other

How else am I supposed to get superpowers?

actual level dont matress.
need those materials.

You know you don't actually get anything for having arch at 800? It's entirely time gated behind the weekly quests for it. Not to mention it being a secondary prof everyone can pick up.

>enter vault
>sit down to restore mana between groups
>"stupid pala"
>I ask what
>"you pressed the button you mong"
>no I didn't
>"idiot pala"
>tell him that he's retarded
>"reported"
What just happened? I'm new to wow so I'm legit curious

Some recipes require 800 skill, like the Blingtron module for the Engineering robo-lackey.

That is how it was in vanilla/burning crusade
Tanks didnt have aoe threat and mobs hit like a truck so had to CC and shit.

He was retarded.

I know, it's just silly that it shoots up so comparatively faster, especially when I leveled that shit back in the day in Cata, pre-nerf.

>the only 800 tailoring recipe is a saddle item that doesn't do ANYTHING
wooooooow

>Other than that people mostly ignore you, probably because you're distracting them from topping dps or something.

Back then it was somewhat novel to be in a massive online world with a lot of other people.

It's silly until you realise the level for arch literally doesn't matter for Legion items. It's not like the mount is 800 only, you just have to wait until the quest appears, likely months down the line.

But twice the button presses of 2 is still only 4 user.

I really couldnt care how many buttons you press, it still isnt fun gameplay. Collosus smash is shit, but it was still atleast fun to use in wrath and pandafagland. The removal of stance dancing just killed any enjoyment from playing a warrior.

Thought it was pretty neat. Leveled my rogue to 110 and played around with assassination for a bit.

Then I respecced to Outlaw. Probably the most fun spec the class has ever had, good lord. Been having a blast with it.

Good
I think he was referring to those switches on the walls, I swear I didn't touch them

mythic heimdall raped me. 832 brewmaster. what am i doing wrong gahhhh

Check their server names next time. If they're from Ragnaros, Quel'thalas, or Golrinn you can immediately dismiss them as a complete retard.

>What just happened?

you pressed the button

what happen

>what am i doing wrong

Playing Brewmaster for starters.

I DIDN'T
I WAS SITTING

>start leveling new class to play
>as soon as I hit the upper 70s-80s range I see people talking about how shit the class is right now and I start thinking of just giving up and rerolling again
I hate this goddamn game sometimes.

Why did you press the button user?

Literally who cares?

-pats in the back-

You don't get shit.

150 artifacts needed for a common solve. Get a mission to for 35 Legion solves. Yeah, I can tell this is going to go well for them. I'm already on the verge of unsubscribing.

I know how it feels, but people will literally always be complaining about every facet of the game. Play what you enjoy and find fun.

The only challenge in The Witcher 3 is trying to down enemies using the broken combat system. If there was more engaging content, it would be a great alternative.

Warlock is pretty much the only underpowered class atm.

I haven't played "seriously" since Wrath.

The worst thing about this game isn't anything Blizzard has done. It's the people with names like Kushdabz and stupid shit like that.

It's the people that start guilds called shit like you got cucked LOL that add you on bnet when they group kill you, which I suppose is a feature that should have never existed.

Internet culture has shifted in such a shit way since the mid 2000s, and none of it for the better. It's not going to change either, and it makes the game nearly unplayable at points.

Sadly, I know a lot of these people browse Cred Forums and have infected Cred Forums too, so this behavior will be defended.

>832
LOL
I think I found the problem.

>Sneak into the Cataboms behind Light's Hope
>Raise an army of ghouls
>Invade the Paladin Class Hall to raise Tyrion as the leader of your Riders
>Stroll in and slaughter every fucker who tries to stop you

Why aren't you a DK again?

>mfw tanking while praying DickShitsMcHue - Ragnaros will stop lagging out or fucking his sister or snorting coke for 30 seconds to drop a heal

What is the deal with blizzard completely changing the way classes work and play every expansion all about?

Instead of "expanding" on your character each expansion like tbc did, i'e when you leveled in vanilla and couldn't reach certain talents you could look forward to it in the expansion. Ow yea i'm finnaly gonna get mortal strike and deathwish! Not only that but they expanded each tree so it was still worthwhile going further in your original tree.

Instead they just go, fuck it lets overhaul everything and just piss about with moves again, lets remove some moves lol. Is it because they know that they have no ideas on how to balance it or progress it any further so they have to just jumble it all up and so people think its somehow fresh (which seems to work).

I really don't get it, they make no effort to keep the game stabilised so as they could you know ... balance it. Instead they change everything at once every expansion and just hope somehow that this time it will work out. While somehow making it even more dumbed down from the previous itteration. Wouldnt people prefer it to get more and more complex? Seen as you know ... its supposed to be an expansion.

I'm not an edgy 16 year old with pent up sexual frustration.

>832 in mythics as the squishiest tank class.

That's a start.

Too busy being a Paladin actually fighting the Legion rather than being a mind controlled puppet doing dumb shit and getting BTFO for it.

Every expansion is pretty much a different game with tons of changes.
I like that.

You cant just pile shit on top of shit forever.

Don't you mean too busy being a glorified babysitter for the preist order hall?

You can pretend that if it makes you feel better for having no free will.

>Not a mind controlled puppet
>Spends all day sucking Naaru cock even though the light let Tyrion die

I understand user, it's easier to wait around and let other people get shit done.

> i've exhausted all the content

We all know you're lying m8.

>At least I have free will!
>proceeds to do whatever a bunch of magic light spirits say without question or he loses his powers
You're all cucks.

mythics are easily tankable in 800-810 gear, he clearly did something wrong.

I actually don't get why neck enchants are so cheap right now, given a neck enchants costs 12-15 chaos crystals which you can pretty much only get from mythics right now the mats are rare as all hell yet people are selling neck enchants pretty much at cost.
I made 85k in two days with alchemy, are enchanters retarded?

This iLvl is some real dogshit.

Let's say you need haste + mastery. You have boots with those stats and it's iLvl 820 and you get new boots from a world quest that has crit and versatality but it's a 825 iLvl. There's people who replace the boots because it has 5 more iLvl's.

What the fuck?

>mythics are easily tankable in 800-810 gear

mythics aren't hard but come on

Tor is shit.

This is fact not speculation.

Paladins don't need permission from the Light to use it. From Sir Zeliek to the Twilights Hammer, all you need is faith in the Light to use it.

The Blood Elves started out using it forcefully, which further disproves your point.

people are dumb and dont understand stat weights.

He's isn't lying hardest part of mythics are the trash mobs.
Can bring a full group of 800-810 people and still clear it fairly easily as long as you CC.

Well ilvl is what gets you into groups, not exactly stats.

My ilvl was 807 when we first stepped into mythics week one out tank was 808.

My tank alt was 812 when I went in to help guildies week 2

Not even shit posting.

Crowd Control exists.

>Caring about stats on pre 840 equipment.

Why?

What hotfix? im at 2 right now

you can just keep the higher ilevel gear in the inventory for that.
its what I do.

People who got one Legendary had a boosted chance to get additional ones due to an error in the coding. Pretty ridiculous skewing.

>ilvl 844 hunter
>"825-830 required need dps"
>declined
>declined
>declined
>declined

>you're losing potential powerlevel.
Why can't people understand that there is a cap of AP and that the more time passes the more catching up will be faster thanks to artifact research?

>820 iLevel tank
>queue for Heroic w/ bag
>outdps everyone on single and ae
>excuse the Paladin because he at least had buffs for people
>last ones are DH and Feral
>excuse the Feral because he has to play DDR and might not know it fully yet
>can't excuse the guy with 2 buttons but highest possible damage
Demon Hunter players are so shit

There was a bug that increased your chances to get a legendary if you already had one.

Also I'm pretty sure the pity timer is bullshit, full mythic clears for the last 2 weeks and well over 150 heroic dungeons done and not a single legendary drop seen (even for other players).

Fair enough, I have been AOE pulling everything the whole time so that option went out of my mind.

Then you must have competent teammates who knows exactly what they are doing.

AR still takes 3 days at a minimum. you'd have to run it for a minimum of 9 weeks even at maximum catch up speed

Theyre not looking for Mail probably.

because the difference can be fucking staggering on some classes, I'm talking about >30% differences.

I made a mistake and put all my AP in holy and shadow, now it's too late to spec for discipline. Fuck me.

people are fucking retarded, removing the silver damage challenge (which is already a joke in itself) made it much more worse.

DHs are ridiculously easy to pull godly damage, especially on packs.

To me its more like the same game but with less depth and more "features" slapped on that do nothing to actually improve the things about the game that are good.

Oh so thats why i got 2 within hours of eachother and then never another one. Oh well, its not like i can use more than 1 anyways.

The higher level the average AR on the server becomes, the less time it takes to complete the lower ones.

>Ask Mr Robot has a free trial of its app
>After following the instructions. and logging in
>It recommends high item level gear with shit secondaries
>After going through a dungeon I lost over 35,000 DPS due to waiting on cooldowns
My only guess is that they broke mainstat stacking, because it makes no sense how I'm doing more DPS in 825 gear than 850.

The difference will be miniscule, even if you start now.

Literally me right now too

just level a character now and keep the knowledge rolling.
no need to actually supply him with power.

It doesn't matter (especially at early levels) unless your next upgrade is like 10k.

If you are one of those people who think you have fucked yourself during leveling, Suramar is going to save you.

I'm getting that too now because I'm a survival hunter.

It's not even that bad, people are just scared.

>still running around with a 830 trinket

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

They removed the silver proving grounds requirement for LFG because they're intending for Mythic to be the "real" difficulty, which is why there are Mythic only dungeons.

the old "there are a lot of retards playing your class so ruined people's perception onto you" thing.

DK, Ret, DH and huntards always get the shaft in this regard.

World quests also shower you in the AP. I know people like to bitch and moan about Legion being alt unfriendly, but unless you have some compulsive need to get every last point of optimal dps, you can easily switch classes or alts without falling behind.

>Also I'm pretty sure the pity timer is bullshit
What I've come to expect from Blizzard. Promises that they increased the chances, when the odds are so low that nobody will know the difference.

I have an 820 user, don't feel bad. If I could upgrade that it'd probably put me up to 845.

Grinding AP without the knowledge buff is still a pain in the ass even with WQs.

>all slots are at least 840+ except for that 830 chest

welp, at least it's not a trinket.

I can't do world quests yet, can you do as many as you want every day or is there a limit?

>After the light hope chapel raid the paladins beg the dks for their help to corrupt the ashbringer

cucked class?

You can do as many as there are per day, so there's a limit.

No limit but the missions can run out for the day, you will be testing your patience a lot if you actually try doing every quest available for the day though.

841 destro lock, havent set foot in a mythic cuz i read the warlock forums

Meanwhile i crush every nigga in heroics. I will never get out muh comfort zone, feels pathetic man

>not taking the talent that reduces its cooldown whenever you spend rage
rofling at your life

To be fair you can pretty much ignore the class hall resource quests.

How about you actually try out a Mythic and form your own opinion of your class?

The only way for this to be true is if you are a caster dps (thats not a fire mage) because right now for them haste> int which could fuck up a generalised sim like AMRs

Yes its called a guild, i never said you could or should PuG mythics in 810 gear.

>Giving the highest single target sustain dps spec in the game a pass because they have to precast healing touch to proc blood talons.
They were al shitters you just want to use conformation bias so you can shit post about DHs.

>Rets are STILL shit

Maybe next expansion theres a chance

Buff shadow priest, Our DPS is low af

just give it a try f am, people are still sick of melee DPSs despite Legion being the most melee friendly expac.

You need to stock resources up for missions and the eventual class hall update which costs like 10k resources.

There's also champion arms, troops and missions so I would recommend at least doing one quest of class resource per day.

849 prot warrior here, don't listen to circlejerking dps faggots about rankings. Just follow mechanics and you'll be fine.

At worst you'll have some demon hunter bitching about how he does more damage than you but it doesn't really matter unless you're attempting keystone mythics or something.

Also, tfw no hidden artifact appearance or legendary drop.

>YOUR DPS is low af

one of the best range DPSers I have seen in Legion is a spriest, you are just bad.

>Rets

Fuck you faggots I'm still salty about vanilla WOTLK, you deserve NOTHING.

good meme kid

If they're going to casualize loot acquisition they might as well just make it change armor class upon trading it, it's so goddamn stupid being unable to get groups simply because I only share gear with shamans.

Spriest is great on bosses but awful on AoE. I think holy has better than AOE than fucking mind sear.

Imagine how many people are applying to groups that aren't full on DPS, then you'll see it's likely nothing against your class.

Do hunters have reliable interrupt? I don't know what happened to them during class changes.

If not then that might be it, although that's still retarded.

Yeah a good shadow preist is one of the few classes that can keep up with me as an outlaw rogue.

People just get the wrong idea since they take a bit of time to ramp up the dmg which makes them seem weak in dungeon content.

>warlock forums
lel
Warlock is the strongest caster right now.

Cheers lads will give em a go tonight, and yeah DH can fuck off with their damage. Cunts are the new huntards

Did Court of Stars for the first time yesterday, we had a destro in our group and he absolutely dominated. I could only get near his damage done on the final fight since he had to keep moving.

That's the spirit, the worst you can ever get is just a decline, in that case just try again.

If you really can't find a group then try looking for groups who have already downed a boss, those are always desperate for new members.

Did anyone try discipline priests? how are they as healers in 5men content?

I like warlocks, but fire mages seem to top out significantly higher right now.

Also demonology averages more dps than destruction, at least at this point in the expansion.

absolute trash tier right now, don't even consider it, go holy or go home.

Just learn to heal user

Have not got the extra rewards for doing random heroic as a healer the last days. Is there more of a tank shortage?

Nythendra and ursoc are obligate ST fights
The druid chick, xavius and heart have intermittent switching
Only Cenarius and dragons are obligate MT fights
I wouldn't worry too much about mythic burst kills or people padding on trash.

One of our locks spent probs millions of gold to get a full set of perfectly itemised 850 crafted gear and he got a mid tier legendary drop.

If he doesn't top the meters tomorrow he's going to get fucking destroyed by the guild.

Not really, we have silencing shot which is on a 30 second cooldown now.

Too busy chilling in the priest Space temple....
Worst class hall

Good for you, user

>millions of gold
>tfw have a set of optimized 850 gear for free because I took skinning/LW

>priests could have a great hall based on the old gods
>they could get a cathedral
>they could get scarlet monastery
Instead we get a stupid space temple.

they also had a shit load of mages to supress the naaru they were sucking the light from.

The real loser is you for getting butt flustered by Azeroth's equivalent to Vietnam vets.

I guess that makes sense, I just know that Blood Talons has to be used on finishers rather than on builders, so maybe they're still not sure how to get it to work. Only reason I was giving them a pass.

Every time I see these threads and there "I'm out of content" I have to remember that most of these people are NEET neckbeards and in the last three weeks have played 350-400 hours.

>classes have Legendaries that add like 80k DPS
>Unholy's best Legendary adds 20k at best
>all other Legendaries pale in comparison

So not only do I have to luck my way into getting a Legendary if it's not the bracers it's not even a fucking significant DPS increase. So I have to get huge RNG in my favor just to get one and then I have to get a 1/8 roll to get the right one.

Fuck this Legendary system and fuck this class I picked.

When it comes to standing still and shooting a target dummy? Yes. In actual content? No.

>LW neck, trinkets, Rings, Relics, Enchants, Food and Consumables
>LW demonsteel/silkweave bracers to open the oblit forge.

Man I didn't know LW was so strong.

At least yours give some umph. Holy Paladins literally just have utility that don't really add anything for you except that Shield Necklace but everyone can get that one.

fuck is it me or this expac is much harder than usual? Never have I ever gotten my ass kicked so much since vanilla from just questing and doing rares. WoD was a complete steamroll

Demonology only out paces destruction if the Warlock can stand still and execute their rotation perfectly. Any movement or a fuck up and they drop way down.

Not really. In MoP mobs would frequently have aoes you had to avoid or you'd get buttfucked, but Blizz toned those down since then.

As a tank, I never died once during questing.

I main Paladin for healing and maybe some prot. Lie to me and say Paladin is OP, Please

It depends on class/spec, but honestly I found it extremely easy and my class which used to be terrible at soloing elites could just face tank everything without trying.

Holy in PvP is OP

Well shit I didn't even know about any of that stuff besides the armor, I need to look into that. The 8 hour buff that makes you unable to be dismounted almost sold me on LW alone.

This. As shadow priest I can easily solo elites but I struggle with mutliple normal mobs.

yeah maybe its hard because Im not playing my DK. As a boomkin its a fucking nightmare

>my sub expires in 3 days and i'm letting it do so. as i'm not a raider i've exhausted all the content

Why do people go on the internet and lie, user?

Is it because they just NEED attention?

Well you know what, everyone deserves to be happy. (you)

As a fire mage I'm the opposite, thanks to mirror image I'm safe against packs of seven or eight mobs because I can burst them down while they're aggro'd to my clones, but if I face an elite with more than, say, 15k health I'm pretty much fucked because I have no reliable healing to outpace the crazy damage they do to me.

I don't know how you're not doing well on a boomkin, I've heard nothing but great things about them, and I've seen them 2 shot scaled mobs left and right

>DKs get 3 stealth nerfs because we were 'too strong' (as good as a mage) on 45 second fights with the legendary ring
>DK Legendaries were all nerfed hours before launch for being 'too strong'
>The bracers our 'best' legendary requires us to pick sub optimal talents and entirely re gear to not over cap on resources meaning its impossible to get 'optimal' either way
>People actually FotM rolled a DK and somehow didn't expect to be kept at a steady 'below average' on progression content like always.
Suffer well

I wouldn't mind the legendary system so much except I got the perfect storm of fucked.
The only other str dps is an arms warrior (so I lose based on spec) who not only got a legendary (now I'm behind on ilvl by default) but it was the top dps one for him (so it has a good proc). I'm essentially fucked before the raid opens no matter what I do I have no hope of ever beating him.

I have nothing to do but Suramar dailies at this point, most people that actually played the game with any sort of direction and know how an MMO works are sitting at 850+ with minimal effort.

Just keep blinking when you get that 20% hp back artifact ability.

Legendaries are literally irrelevant unless you're trying to be in a top 100 raiding guild

I'm sure there are more people just leveling characters and dropping them at max than people that only play 1 character and raid the hardest modes

It's great but it's got limits since elite damage at a certain point tends to outpace blink's healing.

I feel really bad for a bunch of classes this expansion.

I've mained rogue since vanilla, but sat out a couple of the shittier expansions, and I have to say it makes me not want to play when I see that some classes just can't have fun.

I actually dual mained, really, played rogue / hunter about equally up until Wrath and then dropped the hunter, and going back to dick around on my hunter is just painful.

Too many classes / specs are just obviously shit and undertuned, and yet Outlaw is crazy strong at all types of content. It's fun for me, but I understand it not being fun for others, which is just not good for a community either.

And then you have rogues complaining that sub isn't competing for top DPS despite all three rogue specs being top 10 dps.

Oh boy the raid releases tomorrow which means we can finally find out if blizzard fucked this expansion up.

Remember how WoD was kind of promising until highmaul and LFR were released and made 95% of the non raid content useless?

You just naturally find something else to fill the gap. Some play mobas, tf2 is still a thing or a random other f2p mmo. Then there is also that group of people that only bounce between blizzard games and play nothing else.
The only way out is to do stuff that is not vidya

Except for plenty of shitters are taking semi-casual spots away from longtime dedicated guildies because they would be fools to pass up that pure DPS/HPS/Tankstuff that makes it so even a shitter can pass up a really good player

We need a destro lock to fill out our mythic raid team lads come play with us

>fucked up and missed the telemancy beacon at the top of moonguard with my spriest

I did not enjoy going through all that again

>And then you have rogues complaining that sub isn't competing for top DPS despite all three rogue specs being top 10 dps.

People who complain about sim craft chart positioning are retards anyways. It's not like every boss fight is a mechanic-less target dummy.

So what if one spec has top single DPS if their ramp up time is 45 seconds and the boss fight requires frequent switching?

So what if your spec has the most consistent dps if the fight focuses on short windows of burst.

So what if your spec is number 1 but you're trash?

I usually just aggro 3-4 mobs and aoe them. Sometimes I just get buttfucked if I dont get my procs and cant build up energy fast enough. Most likely Im playing like a retard.

Why didn't you just fall down from Highmountain?

>nu-WoW
>problems with elites

If PUG shitters are taking your long held spot. You're in a shit guild. Legendaries are only going to be relevant to the LFR scene

I did hear that they nerfed the AOE on Boomkin and a lot of people are playing like it used to play, so maybe that's it.

Just slow down some and I'm sure it'll be no problem.

>didn't read
>still comments

t. nost cuck

>implying any class/spec have problems with elites since WotLK.

Nice denial blizzshill.

Strong Tanaan jungle elites were not easy with a new character with blues. That just faded away pretty quick when you got the gear from the zone

>Nu-THING

The worst reddit meme

>Dat Projections

Prot is definitely gonna feel rage starved,but they normalize in dungeons. Make sure to start with intercept so you have rage to use shield block. Soloing as prot has been "do what you can to power up shield slam" especially since it has higher chance to crit with artifact traits.
To get to the point for tanking:
>use shield block for auto attacks
>shield slam and revenge off cd cause they generate rage
>revenge as filler to proc shield slam
>artifact skill for damage spikes
>ignore pain around 40 rage, or at 80% to prevent healer from overhealing
I dont get the over healing, but shield block and ignore pain are your bread and butter. Setting up your shield slams right in solo content can kill things dead pretty fast as well.

I know you're playing DH, but there are some classes without overpowered self heals.

Try another class, you might be surprised that it's more than 2 buttons

>The other classes in the game aren't just as braindead as DH now
Nice meme

Monk has a lot of buttons but its still fucking easy

I just let it run out for now since I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm not raiding and world quests can only do so much. I would like to finish surumar atleast since I liked the questing in Legion but the rep cockblock is kind of a turnoff

>DH Momentum build
>2 buttons

Let me guess, you're the kind of guy who'd do 120k single target in 840+ gear and then jack off to his trash dps.

>but there are some classes without overpowered self heals.
Such as..? All classes now had self-heals.

I hope Normal mode is easy because I have two fucking quest tied to killing Xavius and I dont wanna bust my ass with pubs all day trying to kill him on heroic

>implying anyone wants to deal with barrage
I sure as fuck don't want to deal with 3 different dungeons at once

I'm the guy playing Outlaw destroying DH on anything but the shortest of AOE trash fights, while DH repeatedly claims they're so complex and there's hidden depth when everyone and their mom has also played them and found out just how fucking braindead they are while they continue to defend their Hero Class designed to sell expansions by making bad players feel good.

And no, I didn't switch to Outlaw, I've played rogue / combat in PVE for 12 years, so have fun trying to complain about me being FOTM.

>memementum
Had one with 15 ilvl over me at least in a heroic yesterday. Matched his DPS on single target and AOE

I'm really enjoying my survival hunter hunter right now, but unless I find a chill guild who raids casually, I'm not going to be able to touch raids because everyone sees survival as a meme spec.

I hate marksman gameplay, so I'll probably have to default to beast mastery to raid, which isn't even the spec I want to play. What do?

Stick to survival.

> i've exhausted all the content

I bet you haven't even done the secret Drak'Thul quest

I guess the warrior class fantasy was to have a completely gutted move pool and zero control options during a fight besides a shitty stun, a weak 3 minute survival cool down (our only fucking one for arms), and a single trash shout. I sure enjoy every fight being a retarded dps race because I have zero other options to control the fight like every other class in the game. I also hope they change or remove focused rage because that has to be the clunkiest build I've ever played.

Also Eye of Azsuna is a horribly designed dungeon.

What's wrong with Eye?

>Be unholy death knight
>Place boils on enemy with one key
>Pop them with another key
>This is literally my whole rotation
>occasionally use C/Ds like gargoyle or whatever. But 1 > 2 > 2 >2 > 2 > 1 is literally the rotation
>Only thing that has been able to keep up with my DPS is Arms warriors

Its an abstract kind of feel.

I just don't like it. The first couple bosses are okay but serpentrix and the giant are visually messy fights, the giant is annoying because you have to be inside his ass to be in the hitbox (which has always been a thing but I hate fighting oversized mobs because of it), and the winds that constantly push you around are a nuisance. I realize it's subjective and entirely my opinion on disliking it but it's one of the few dungeons I'll leave if I get it.

fucking this, so tired of seeing this shit on forums.

another poorly designed world event

ty as usual blizz

why did they make Malfurion such a huge fucking cuck in this expansion? He was a retard in WC3 but strong as fuck , what the hell happened?

Fuck Legion. They ruined Warlocks.

If you're not losing to like half of the specs as unholy (save for very heavy aoe) you've either played against extremely poorly geared people or people who suck

since you're on Cred Forums you probably suck yourself too as do everyone around you so it's most likely the latter

>be inside his ass to be in the hitbox
This feels like it's much worse this expansion than other ones, so many mobs and bosses with tiny melee hit boxes where you have to stand so close you can't see what the fuck is going on.

show me one leg that nets 80k dps. One

The only good thing about Eye is the last boss because I play Fury with Massacre. Just spamming Execute and Rampage for days. Need to go back on mythic next reset to see how many Juggernaught stacks I can reach.

talking about cucks, I just finished the paladin campaign and I literally had to go and save the priests from the legion, lmao get cucked pussibois in dresses xD

>half of the mobs have such a huge hitbox you often find yourself thinking you're too far to charge when in reality you're too close
>the other half has such a tiny hitbox that you literally need to be inside them to reach them
something weird is definitely going on

Expac all about Fel Jesus aka Illidan.
Gotta make Malfurion a bitch, having him do the Darth Vader "Noooooo" when Cenarius disappaeared was hilarious though.

>Val'sharah
I just, I don't care. I have never cared. I'm digging down into deposits of raw anti-care.

The Emerald Nightmare has never been an interesting plotline. It dragged on so long and went so completely unresolved in the game I'm pretty sure they fixed it in a book and no one cared about that, either.

Even the raid sounds like shit because they brought back the Nightmare Dragons, the only thing that ever really came out of the whole steaming shitheap of a storyline

Sounds like you're the one that's trash at Unholy

>Malfurion's fucking whining for Tyrande while you're looking for him

>tfw every blizzard game is ruined by them adding some random meme shit or sooo cool unbalance
to move the meta up

emjoji.png.rar.avi

I guess man. I only know what I've seen. Simulations don't really account for mechanics.

>Be Frost Death Knight
>Make main focus keeping Frozen Pulse going
>Have to maintain 7 different buttons depending on resources

My spec and artifact talents may be garbage but at least I'm having some fun.

Yes user the spec mathematically doesn't have the numbers to be a top spec but you are SO GOOD and press the buttons SO HARD that you manage to win everyone! Way to go user, everyone is shit but you!

Any tips for a new player? Well, first in the sense that it's now i've actuallly started giving wow a proper chance after playing first when it launched.
I'm a lvl 20 tauren warrior. Should i jus do dungeons til i am lvl 60 and then do quests in the outland?

That and the fact that classes are so fucked up, and the proving grounds scaling is so fucked up, that many classes literally CANNOT beat gold.

And when I say cannot, I don't mean players being shit, I mean it is literally impossible numbers-wise to do it.

>ol eary is causing dc when spawn
>reconnect
>hes already dead

Good job gold wasn't the requirement needed then isn't it?

I'm not even the first guy you replied to but very rarely do I lose in DPS to anybody in Mythics and all the Unholy DKs in the DK Discord all say the game

Like I said you're probably just garbage at the game

Since you don't have any Heirlooms at all questing in the old world is still pretty viable. Spamming dungeons is slightly faster, but it can get pretty damn boring, so I'd recommend questing for the most part

In outland and beyond, quest and do each dungeon only once for the quests there

I see. It's mostly because i want gear i'm doing dungeons on top of the quick lvling. Of course, since i have a mount now i at least don't have to walk everywhere.

>all say the game

Same*

You're fucking shit kek

UH doesn't have the numbers and mechanics behind it to be a top spec. This is a fact any top guild or player acknowledges, they're good at AoE but even then can't rival classes such as monk or DH. They're mediocre in raid environment

You suck. 99% of players suck. You guild sucks. People in discord suck. More news at 7

>Of course, since i have a mount now i at least don't have to walk everywhere.
You actually no need to walk anywhere, just use LFG for leveling.

>there are still guild wars 1 servers

why can't there be vanilla and tbc servers?

Definitely try to do each dungeon as it becomes unlocked for the quests. Be aware that once you hit Outlands leveling becomes massively, massively slower. If you can try to do as much of the level 59 zones as you can so you can be 61 before going to outlands. This way you can skip Hellfire Peninsula and only have to suffer Zangarmarsh for a short while.

You think you want it, but you don't

they also made Legion mythics about as """"""hard""""""" as wrath heroics

They're servers of the latest version of Guild Wars 1, not the original version.

>follow meta rotation for arms exactly
>834 ilvl
>only get 140k in a long single target fight
granted my weapon is 806 cause I'm switching from fury but what the fuck man

Thanks for the tips!

What the fuck did you even do in passed expansions?

What is with these profession quests sending you to old raid content?

Yeah ok I'm not doing the pirate day quest

There's no need to exaggerate user.

You do realise the enormous effect weapon ilvl has of DPS for some specs?

Rolling a Dwarf, who is the better tank: Paladin or Warrior?

no
Are you telling me theres like a 130k diff between 806 and 870

Warrior is the best tank in the game right now. Paladin is the easier tank to play in the game right now.

I assume Warrior does a better job of aggro management, what makes Paladin easier?

You kidding?

I'm busy being relevant on DPS chart.

fucking retard

you wont have any issues with either of them.
warrior is much more FUN though.

I need details, man.

I seriously thought that was just one of the 'clones' that Xavius had made to fuck with Tyrande. Then it turned out to actually be him.

>2 weeks of mythics
>no tank trinket

i just want some DR for my blood dk

HELP QUICK GUYS

FERAL DRUID OR ARMS WARRIOR QUICK

Alright bud you have all these people saying they're doing fine right now and then there's you all alone saying you can't beat anybody in DPS

Sure sounds like a you problem to me

>tfw a arcane mage who was barely doing 70k dps gets a 850 but you who was doing 250k only gets a 830

>I saw both these classes at the top of the sim list!

Paladin doesn't have to make choices. Basically everything that happens to them can be resolved by a single button and monster self heals. Warriors have options, they have different spells to handle different sorts of challenges.

If you're new to tanking I'd say go paladin. If you want an engaging class I'd go with warrior

Oh and.... bear, monks, DKs and DHs if you want to annoy your healer with constantly keeping your squishy ass up

>The two DPS who died immediately on Mythic Helya get Warforged upgrades
>You get nothing

Wrathbaby detected

vampiric blood is your dr

warriors can zip around the place with intervene/charge and they can hulk jump into peoples assholes.

paladins are much slower but get some ranged tools to compensate.

I've been playing Blood DK for a while now, are they really that much squishier than Paladins and Warriors? The heals themselves are not that great, granted.

What's the best looking female warrior race on alliance? I'm leaning towards Draenai

Draenei or Gnome

>running mythics a second time for some guildies.
>amazing warforged socketed jewelry drops with shitty stat allocation for guildy, perfect for me
>can't trade it to me
>gets disenchanted

true suffering

>1st time since WoW release warlock suxs
>"THEY RUINED!"
Get fucked and suffer, maggot.

What's wrong with Bears

we make up for it with stats and a ton of good mitigation.

draenei would be if their shield weren't so small. gnomes do lots of flips, worgens have an excellent shield slam animation

>Bro Tier

Havoc/Veng DH
Warrior (all specs)
Shadow Priest

>Pretty Cool Tier

Blood DK
Holy Pally
Guardian Druid
Outlaw (Poor man's DH)
Holy Priest

>Mediocre Tier

Unholy DK
Ret Pally
Prot Pally
Enhance
Resto Sham
Resto Druid
Balance Druid
Survival Hunter
Assassination
Subtlety
Disc Priest
Mage (all specs)

>Fag Tier

Frost DK
Elemental
Feral Druid
MM Hunter
BM Hunter
Monk (all specs)
Warlock (all specs)

i was pugging mythics ~3 days into xpac when everyone in the group had 820 or worse, with no CC. i ran low on mana near the end of boss fights if people stood in shit but we weren't wiping

>bear
>squishy

??

They are not, DKs are reliable if they are not played by retards. Keep bone shields up at least 5, spam heartstrike for runic power and then spend it all on death strike, enjoy never dying.

Healers who complain about DKs being squishy have never met a good blood tank, with vampric blood and full shields on I am at almost 5000k hp, I can never fucking die.

The only Tank so far I've had problems with are Monks and that was only because I didn't realize how they worked. Just let them get to 30%~ then start mega-healing them and they'll be fine. Why do I keep getting German captchas?

>bears
>squishy

opinion discarded

I will give you monks and DHs though.

>bro tier being the very broken classes right now in pvp
>fag tier being all the severely underpowered ones outside feral druid

so you only like what's meta, basically

What do you do when vamp isn't up? It feels like I don't have any good mitigation buttons to press when it isn't up, is it just get better at rp management and death strike more?

>mithic warforged bracers
>the stats are shit
fuck off versitality

I wish they replaced versatility

>warrior with DH alt detected

fuck off.

actual list:

>Bro Tier
Resto Shaman
Shadow Priest
Ret Pally
Sub Rogue

>Pretty cool tier
Arms Warrior
Guardian Druid
Windwalker Monk
Blood DK

>Needs to reroll tier
Brewmaster Monk
Balance Druid
Frost DK
Holy Paladin

>Faggot tier
All not listed

>mythic warforged bracers
>there is no versatility

I don't need Haste, please stop giving it to me.

t. Holy Paladin

its shit. the ability prune removed a bunch of essential DK abilities we previously had and babbified the class to the max. you dont even have to properly manage runes or apply diseases anymore. i really thought this xpac would give life to this game but wow it did nothing except dumb it down even more.

>is it just get better at rp management and death strike more?

pretty much, I don't even use vampric blood that often, like only 1-2 times normally. Even without using it my health rarely drops below 80% unless your healer is massively incompetent or you are being fucked by a mechanic. Simply by maintaing bone shield above 5 stacks can gets me everywhere.

If the situation calls for it, just try and spam as many runic power as possible, provided you take that talent that reduces vampric blood's CD.

>tfw you want to play as retry too

only takes like a few hours

As someone who mained Unholy DK in WoD, it sucks that we lost some of our utility and that our mobility is ass but honestly the rotation feels really fun and great now. I don't know if I'll ever forgive Blizz for what they did to AoE grip though, that shit was so much fun.

nah man, all day doing the quest in the 4 zones to lvl up

>I don't know if I'll ever forgive Blizz for what they did to AoE grip though

I will never forget bliz for making blood a pure tank spec and armies unholy only.

>not doing bonus objectives

Me either.

I fucking loved blood DPS.

I also liked 2 hander Frost for big obliterate crits.

Then those faggots who hate fun had to go and fuck it up.

What DPS spec should I level as a backup plan when Unholy ends up being trash in raids?

>warrior
>pvp
LOL

don't worry user i have a darkmoon trinket on the AH that you can upgrade to 850. it only costs 200kg :^)

spriest

Warrior is one of the best pvp classes, as usual, dunno what you're going on about.

I will say though, the amount of disables has gotten fucking ridiculous. Every class seems to have a slow, a stun, an interrupt, a gap closer, and an escape these days.

I remember when the best stun in the game was HoJ. Those days are long gone, and I get sick and tired of being permanently fucking disabled from AOE DISABLES in every pvp fight.

what made me the most mad was blizz removing deaths advance. sure they gave us the pet grip but id rather have the passive move speed. and how the fuck do you even survive as UH now? no lichborne self healing, no deaths pact, deathstrike costs 45 rp and heals for shit. corpse shield is a good ability in theory but then you cant summon your pet for another minute so youre basically penalized for using it i mean wtf? with blood presence gone how the fuck do you even survive getting trained in arenas?

my sub is running out and i think this time for good

HIGHMOUNTAIN ITSELF RISES AGAINST YOU

Wow you're both retards

I am excited.

I found a guild I really enjoy playing with so I am thrilled about raiding. To me having a solid guild is what helps carry that game even if I do start feeling fatigue.

oh and did i mention that wraith walk ability is absolute garbage and has nothing to do with the DK class fantasy? garbage channeled ability that gets you stuck on any little thing... and the WORST part is you can get snared again while its active LOL

Same way that Ret has for its entire lifespan.

You blow your one defensive CD, get it purged off you, then die.

What's the ilvl on LFR gear?

>can never do raids with a guild because I am only available at 5-8 pm server time
>will never be able to raid

hope you enjoy your guild runs f am

835+

Should I just drop enchanting and take skinning to make my full set of 850 gear on fire mage without having to spend a bomb on the shit needed for it? I could always pick ench back up when I get done

At the point right now where the only reason I log in is to do the emmisary quests.

You gear far too quickly because of world-quests and the rando upgrade of gear mechanic.

Hell I don't even need to log on anymore to do my "not" garrison missions for my followers.

They did a decent job hiding the fact that end-game is nothing but dailies again, I'll give them that.

For reference I've only played a few weekends and a couple weeknights for the last few weeks because I work a fair amount. No poopsocking needed.

Why the fuck would I do that over ez mode world quests?

Juat cleared mythic HoV, couple wipes but chyeaa ty man

What time zone you in man?

Also you could do Mythic plus.

What in the fuck would you need skinning for if you're a mage?

Does cloth gear require skinning shit now?

hardest mythic dungeon boss?

>spriest doing 50k dps on st

uh

One of the requirements for the silk that goes into my 850 crafted gear requires shit from skinning

>tfw herb/alch

based on peoples inability to ever interrupt it's Odyn

>still no legendoopie
>if I get one its a 1/5 chance its the one that isnt shit

Didn't play those either, I just go to Google some info on them and shit post here on Cred Forums. At this point posting on Cred Forums about how much I hate vidya is the only game I play.

I dunno. I enjoy it but without a raiding guild I doubt I can keep going. I might try and pug some normals/heroics and maybe find a way into a raiding guild, but I doubt I'll have much luck.

As a healer, please, PLEASE do not queue for dungeons as a blood DK. You ruin my experience every single time. Either you're a brain dead moron that I go OOM every fight just to keep alive or you're a skill blood DK who I go OOM every fight to keep at 50%

I play on EU but my time zone is like UTC+8:00

Mythics and mythic+ are nice and all but if all I am missing out on hell of a lot if I don't do raids, if I can't find a guild that fits my timetable I might as well quit.

>848ilvl shadow priest
>825+ dps
>Declined
>Declined
>Declined

>You ruin my experience every single time
As someone who isn't a whiner, good.

>Warrior is one of the best pvp classes
world pvp prot, yeah

outside of that, they're viable on 3v3 and that's that. Literal shit

Cordana Felsong, fuck that entire instance

I agree, Outlaw is fun as fuck and they need to stop NERFING and start BUFFING shit

Nerfs fucking suck ass and nobody likes them but buffs are awesome, remove that 15min cd on the GOD DAMN KITE ALREADY

>or you're a skill blood DK who I go OOM every fight to keep at 50%

You are doing something wrong, plays like shit or have retarded DPS who can never dodge AOEs or mechanics, I can clear heroic trash packs on my own even without a healer.

>tfw mining/herb
Easily made 150k and I barely go out of my way to gather shit.

Going to ride the high as long as I can until blizzard blows up the economy even futher with the sargaras vendor.
Same for my Warlock, only group I got in was after I messaged the guy telling him that if I didn't beat him on the charts I would pay him 10k gold. I did too. The Stigma blizzard/fourms have created over some of these classes is going to follow them for months. Its crazy that they allowed them to start the expansion in this state.

Does anyone else feel bad when fighting Cordana.

Like, we were the ones that did this to her

>be hunter
>pretty much forced to take the light every fight
>a week later i carry shitters in heroics and mythics
>retards still manage to die on the wall phase

R8 my mog and sgow me yours, my dudes

You shouldn't because LFR is for shitters, pug with the premade group finder, it's a different kind of shitters but you'll do an actual raid.

Can someone rich give me a token pls, my sub is running out in a few days

sovereign89#2898

Purge the corrupted.

nope

Why was Neltharion's Lair such an easy Mythic compared to all the others?

Why the fuck would they start a conversation? Unless people are fucking up there's no need to speak. I want to finish these dungeons, not talk about my group's mogs or whatever retarded thing you think is a good conversation in the middle of a dungeon.

You can also flare instead of taking the light too.

Also R9 my slutmogs/bestmogs

It's really alt unfriendly. Gonna start doing some 10m raiding with some close mates, should be a nice step back from Heroic/Mythic Progression the last 4 xpacs.

I've got a Mage and a Shaman leveled and their banks are pretty much to bursting with all the 150+ Artefact Power items i don't want to waste in case the spec i choose gets nerfed into the ground come raiding.

>not just dumping flares making the walls visible

sent ;)

mechanics are pretty ez. worm boss can be hard if healer is undergeared all things considered

I'm actually having fun on my Havoc DH right now, and I acknowledge they are overtuned for AoE, but jesus christ if they nerf them too hard I'm out. I've already rerolled twice this expansion because I was unfortunate enough to start as a warlock, then I followed it up with my pally but ended up hating how they play.

Its still crazy to me that in a game all about static numbers and minimal variables we still have balance issues that are this apparent after year long test cycles.

>black rook
>darkheart thicket
>anything but faceroll

The wall that surrounds you after she drops from that green orb is a bitch to dodge, but yeah I agree with you.

>cordana comes up
>"hey please take the light range"
>nobody responded
>force to take the light on myself as tank and barely gets over the entire thing on fucking heroic

dwarf is ok
rest are trash

>remove that 15min cd on the GOD DAMN KITE ALREADY

Be a good goy and buy my Goblin Glider Kits off the auction house. Only a 3 minute cooldown!

my nigga

Fire mage or destro lock? I don't care about sims but I'd like to at least be a little competitive. What I want is fun, and fun apparently is not a melee dps because every other boss shits out suffering for you and 9/10 times the tank won't move them out of the aoe zone because they aren't in it.

Centurion/10
Dwarf looks passable. Slut mogs are auto shit tho

They already decided on the nerf to Havoc and honestly for once they actually hit the nail on the fucking head.

All they did was hit fel barrage being able to insta refresh on huge aoe pulls which was basically the exact nerf it needed. It's still really good for aoe and fine for single target but not so ridiculously busted.

I have a question about Fire mage.

If I take both Flame On and Kindling talents, Combustion will usually come off of cool down before Flame On finishes its second cool down 1:30 later. Would it be better for me to use Flame On after its first cool down is over and wait on Combustion, or should I just not use Flame On after its first 45 second cool down for maximum Combustion usage?

I saw that, I'm just not taking that as the only change they'll do. I need to see the full patch notes for when it actually releases to be satisfied. They have a pretty long track-record of not giving the full story on this stuff.

If that is the only change then bravo to them, they did address the problem correctly.

The top guild on my server isn't even doing alt split runs for Legion, this must be the most alt-unfriendly expansion ever.

Same as me man, destro lock. I just got lucky an hour or so ago and got a fucking chill group. Keep tryin

Goddamn mythics may actually save this game and bring a bit of community back, funny how you cant be a cunt when people have to run to dungeons/wipe.

Shits fun

I like how they nerfed that one cloak enchant that gave 10% run speed with the explanation being "they didn't want people to ignore the new enchants and go back to old content for mats" while their reason for nerfing the kite was "we don't want to 'diminish the value' of certain classes and profession's world navigation tools"

As long as they don't fuck up momentum and bloodlet I'll be happy, it's the most fun I've had with a dps in a long while.

Fire mage, they have options for everything. Mobility, burst, good cooldowns, and utility out the ass.

Destro isn't what it used to be, they gut the shit out of it so it plays as the most vanilla caster in the game. Its saving grace is Havoc is fucking broken as shit and they are in line to get potential changes down the road or overcompesated buffs.

It'll take a lot of changes to make Destro fun, whereas Fire mage at least has some built in.

>can't be a cunt

Tell that to my last 4 groups kicking dps for doing under 300k single target. Haven't seen this level of elitism since GS in Wrath.

I find it funny that they said they designed DH to be a very simple class, when meme-mentum builds ended up being one of the most complex things in the game. DH feel complete, doubly so after the gutting that every other class got in the name of CLASS FANTASY

>"we don't want to 'diminish the value' of certain classes and profession's world navigation tools"

Which I can kinda understand. Each expansion Engineers get shafted and all the "toys" we get are really just available for everyone else.

That aint shit. The community is now encouraging healers to charge 10k-50k gold to healers for pugging Mythics

The stuff the community is doing this time around is asinine. The blunder of gear score was bad enough

>Engi is the only good profession for several expansions
>"Every expansion engineering gets shafted"

Scribe here. You have no idea what it means to get shafted

I fucking hate doing world quests as shadow priest. Complete shit worth for sustain, any more than 3 mobs and you're almost dead. Gotta spam PWS cosntantly, and shadowmend heals for shit and costs a ton. Piece of shit spec.

>why would you even want better gear, if you're bit gonna use it on raiding? You can clear dungeons with any gear anyways.

DONT PLAY DISC ITS SHIT

No idea what you are talking about, I've never seen people throw so many bitch fits. The amount of times I've seen people leave on one wipe, the amount of times I've seen people turn others away for not having arbitrary gear levels/achievements, the amount of times I've joined groups where nobody says a fucking thing up until someone dies then its bitching. All of those things happen so fucking often its crazy.

You can't do what Blizzard did, you can't just add a LFD system for years and then leave it up to players to not be assholes. We should have never gotten the power to choose who enters a dungeon or who doesn't.

Mythics should have had a LFD system implemented, players have proven they can't handle the power.

>kicking dps for doing under 300k ST
>healers charging for mythic pugs
i've seen neither of these things. either you're on some retarded brasilian servers or you're lying to make yourselves feel better about being bad

>Be DK
>Gather every enemy in the entire zone and AOE them down
>80% HP left

worth getting back into? Havent played since end of wrath and really want to but I keep seeing so many mixed opinions, are pands and wod leveling worth at all?

>300k st

Yeah uh fuck them

buy my titanforged trinket, its only 100k, half the price and better then the other assholes

UP YOUR TOTEM GAME FELLOW TAURANON

I just adore the fact that Fel rush and Vengeful retreat are pseudo off the gcd, it feels like the abilities play off each other naturally and it creates this combo-like feeling.

Backflip->Chaos Strike->Throw Glaive whle re-engaging is such a simple but satisfying sequence.

>mog
Fuck off.

Pandaria goes by quick, like really quick.

>Engi is the only good profession for several expansions

I wish I lived in fantasy land. Barring the main stat booster enchant that got removed at the end of Mists, they haven't had shit going for them since Wrath. I'm not downplaying how shit Scribes get it, but there is no reason to even go engineering these days unless you're a faggot like me who likes the Flying Machine. Even the goggles that are usually a pretty good BiS prior to raids are complete shit. Everything else doesn't even require the engineering profession.

They feel like they are meant for their next MMO ;)

Yeah as a scribe I'm basically just selling my herbs right now or funneling them into our guild alchemist. There's money to be had on the glyph market but it's tough to compete when herbs are in such demand for raid supplies.

>Shits fun
>same dungeons with pseudo hardcore-mode instead of new content
>fun

i'd like nothing more than seeing them convert mythic to LFD. Seeing all thise elitist bitchboise cry would be completely worth it.

are demon hunters worth making for legion or you guys think i would have a better time just leveling a normal class?

Nice belt tho m8

>worth getting back into? Havent played since end of wrath
Nope.

>Only failed in raising Tirion after tearing through the Paladin class hall because "The Light"â„¢ itself intervened.
>BTFO
Right

>Mfw I'm a surv hunter and it's a struggle just to keep up with shitty rogues in DPS

My guild hates that I'm survival instead of marksmen but we have enough ranged for raids and I want to prove this is a viable spec and not just some gimmicky bullshit.

You boring faggots, rate the normal ones then

feral has some of the worst melee aoe in the entire game

Why are there even three difficulties if Mythic is so braindead easy? Soon we'll have savag--I mean Rough difficulty that will be mildly challenging for half an expansion then get nerfed to be easier than wrath heroics because people cry.

Why don't you just try one? Their tutorial zone gives you a good feel for what they play like.

>Why are there even three difficulties if Mythic is so braindead easy?
Because it's easy than making new dungeons and raids.

Ty, it's called the girdle of bound agony and i find it fits a little better.

generic shit, stop posting

The DPS spec is fun, the tank spec loses everything that makes the class fun

Either way, DHs are only good for clearing trash mobs. They flounder on single target fights. But Blizz will probably drop add fights into raids to justify having them.

>finally got yours today
>hopefully will get a couple more in the next day or two

You got the glider, belt enchants, warps, multiple toys and gadgets that do require engineering. All exclusive profession enchants got removed in WoD, go jump off a bridge. Crafting gear hasn't been shit since BC.

>Only one more day before the Legendary kerfuffle comes to light in the most henious of ways after world firsts achieve clears because they had more legos than the rest
Going to be a fun watch

>Expected Mythic to have mechanics like a XIV EX trial
>It's just beefed up Heroic
Mythic+ modifyers also sound halfassed

Because they are user, and with the gear capping out to 850 at most people are going to ignore them like the plague.

Why do arbitrarily harder verisons of dungeons you've already done a million times when you can do a raid and get better gear that has tier sets and is better itemzied?

Not to mention Mythic + keystones only last for 4 hours so you have to deal with yet another road-block.

Mythic+ dungeons are going to be the most underused thing this expansion easily.

>He doesn't rep his nation's colors

>implying

They aren't for gear drops. They are for the chest gear you get that scale all the way up to mythic raid gear if you can push the keystones high enough. They will be MANDATORY for true progression raiding.

They are also specifically designed for smaller groups that want high end gear but without needing to find 20 people.

Made a DK for that reason. Way more fun and easy to level than my fucking priest.

>as i'm not a raider
but why not
with group finder and LFR there's no reason not to fuck around with raid content

>Mythic + keystones only last for 4 hours
What the fuck?

AN ILLUSION?

jesus that's an ugly set

even as a demon hunter i must represent

If you seriously think that they are going to be mandatory over simply doing the raids at mythic level you are a fucking idiot.

Because they are the new challenge mode and not another gear grind. Now fuck off.

>Start a fight with one of the DANGER world quest bosses like a retard because there was no one else around
>Get my ass kicked
>Right before I die a group of like 8 people show up and save the day

>i230 healer
>time for mythics
>sign in
>note that it is my first time doing a mythic
>declines
>repeat

Wow this community is shit. Went with my guild afterwards and jesus this shit braindead easy. How do some pubs require 840+ for this?

>new challenge mode
>challenge
kek

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

Oh wow so many people did challenge modes user! Crazy how that feature was overused like crazy and everyone in the world is rocking challenge sets right now!

>see i got a you from my post 3 hours ago

LFR isn't out for awhile. My intent is to resub probably sometime in the winter, catch up in a week and get carried for achievements and the like

You are Illidari not H/A. You and the Death Knights have no place showing any kind of patriotism.

>tfw got Mo'arg stabilizers
>tfw also increases bloodlet damage

Just give me fights with 3 targets in cleave range please.

If you are that much of a shitter then stay with your lfr. Its there for people that are intetested in it, not the other way around.

Let's see yours then

Cred Forums, anyone willing to trade a key of Legion NA for my global Key of Mafia III on steam?

Let me get this straight. You believe that competitive progression guilds don't care about getting several "free" mythic raid quality gear pieces per character?

Is that what you are saying?

Turing it into ad hominem doesn't change a damn thing about how challenge modes were a complete failure and how Mythic+ is going to be as well.

Post em

80% of wow players (you included) are casuals and thats why they failed.

What's the armour?

>praising Mythic+
>calling someone casual

Which is exactly why Mythic+ will fail.

What's wrong with mythic+?

same here they butchered alts to hell as well as pvp.
I've been playing since vanilla and I'm never been a raider and I can't even start because my server is fucking dead and it costs way too much fucking money ($25x5toons=$125 PLUS $60xpac PLUS $15sub) just to transfer.

Maybe I'll resub when they stop being greedy jews and actually MERGE servers (not crz bullshit) because it's their fault 98% of their servers are empty and unnecessary not mine

It's the same dungeons with shitty Diablo III artificial-difficult.

I dunno man, i got lucky while drunk is all. Im sure tomorrow will be same old shit

Stop putting words into my mouth
Never said they wouldn't.

Confirmed for not playing diablo.

But I played, and all "new" PvE features in Legion literally ripped from Diblo

tips for addons?

was thinking of getting elvui instead of shadowed

Aren't all difficulty actually artificial? Not really sure what you mean

It gives dungeons relevance all throughout the expansion and gives players that can't commit to a raiding schedule content to do

Fail to see how that's negative

>diablo dev team gets pulled to join WoW
>introducing mythic+ and paragon uh i mean "prestige" levels
>fuck up legendary droprates

yeah its D3 alright

elv is normie garbage
SUF is much better, keep it and customize it to your liking

the prestige system has nothing in common with paragon levels. it's just the same as every other prestige system in other games. you reset your level and get a dumb icon next to your character. there are no stat gains from it

Name one

every single cawadooty

cool yo

On paper they are comparable but in reality they play very differently.

Got tired of my hunter so levelled a warrior from scratch, he is 101 now but it feels because of the artifact power system that i will never catch up.

artifact levels are far more like paragon than prestige system

after you get all the traits you can dump AP into increased damage that will take literally years to complete fully

kys Jay, loser