@352316542

@352316542
Cancerous, retarded PC poster

The game already looked best on stock PS4 so they can't improve it :^)

Witcher is shit anyway

>mfw Bloodborne will never be goty

based slavs

sasuga cdpr

Lazy devs.

>spending time upscaling resolutions and optimizing their game for a shitty console

cyberpunk needs all their attention

DELETE THIS! WITCHER IS SHIT!

A

>I-it will be the year of the Linux desktop next year, I swear on me mum! E-everyone will make games for Vulkan instead of DirectX, Micro$oft is going bankrupt, I'm telling you!

It will not be patched for things like 4k or better settings on 1080p, it WILL run better since the pro is a stronger ps4.

This isn't something that developers can choose the game is running on a stronger box there is not some kind of mechanism to "emulate" the vanilla console performance on the pro.

>what are fps locks

Literal, objective, unquestionable, unfiltered, undiluted, pure, raw cancer

So?

Doesn't change the fact that regular ps4 had drops even with 30fps lock.

On the pro at least will run with locked frame.

I mean you're kind of retarded how can you even not know this?

>CDRP is lazy
this is news because?

DELETE THISSSSSSSSSSSS

After patches there are only a couple spots where it drops a couple frames
Don't know why you're making such a huge deal of it though, "Pro" will still not be 60

Hard to improve perfection eh?

Guerilla said they only have 1 or 2 ppl working on the Pro version of Horizon..

>Witcher 3

Why should they care. They already made a gorrilian. No one is gonna bye Witcher 3 just for the pro. Or am i missing something and you don't have to pay for the games you already own. But this is sony so i doubt it.

DELETE THIS

They're just lazy fucks
Other games did pro support in time for TGs yet they're unable to apply a simpel upsclaing technique

Of course you don't have to pay, it's just a patch. Charging for the patch was just mentioned as an option for publishers and any publisher that actually does that is going to get lynched.

There is no point in 4k if the textures and shadows look like crap. And if you don't want them to look like crap then the game will run at what, 15fps on a console?