Newfags will never know THE WIND IS CALLING MEEEE

Newfags will never know THE WIND IS CALLING MEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLWzpzjQJd
youtube.com/watch?v=UcoLNTG1tTo
nichegamer.com/2016/09/15/capcom-wants-bring-dragons-dogma-online-overseas-players/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474310633098.webm
youtu.be/EioUJCiy7_Q
capcom.co.jp/ir/english/data/pdf/annual/2016/annual_2016_10.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>THE WIND IS CALLING MEEEE
>CALLING
Found the newfag

>the wind is CALLING me

Don't throw stones in a glass house, newfag.

WOLVES GRUNT IN PACKS ARISEN

You can't go wrong with my master's work!

It's pushing me.

Every path points to Grand Soarin.

"This street will lead to Grand Soren."

To this day I have no idea what he meant by this.

whats pushing you?

THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>They're all masterworks, can't go wrong

>voles are weak to fite

I FEEL THE BLOOD IN MY VEINS

>tfw we'll never get dragon's dogma 2

>he

Holy shit, check out the fag with a male pawn. Bet you married Fournival, too.

>he doesn't wanna push that cush

POST FIT PAWNS

There's all kinds of stuff around here, Risen 2: Dark Waters.

Don't even think about controlling things

Say goodbye to your pawns

You're just a part of a club that doesn't function. You want to see the truth?

Fire does a pretty good job!

Why aren't there spears in DD ?

>teleports behind you
>kills pawn in one slash
>bows courteously
>teleports away

What an edgelord.

>not FRYING INTO FREE

They were on the moon

>He didn't just mod it back in

Pleb

triggered

>Newfags will never know
PC players basically

I married Fournival 's daughter.

Thank god they got rid of that weeb trash. The Dark Arisen opening is infinitely better.

>post yfw you started up Vanilla DD for the first time and heard that shit

INSTALLED THIS GAME LAST NIGHT,
SPENT AN HOUR READING BEGINNERS TIPS
DOESN'T SOUND TOO BAD
BUT STILL

WHAT AM I IN FOR
LADS?

>Wind is pushing me since I'm a lightarmoured cunt.
>Grab my pawn.
>Use her childbearing hips to anchor me down and carry her through the pass.

Seneschal this game was great.

Are you starting on normal or hard?

Disregard the any notion of control.

Was planning to go normal. I'm not interested in min/maxing and all that. I'd like to just experience the adventure, without a lot of frustration, but a decent amount of challenge.

Strolling skeletons, that rattle on their own!

Wolves hunting in packs.

I've heard they do that??? Weird.

>pc players don't own consoles

game's way too easy besides BB island, bump it to hard

MIND THE EDGE MASTER

>Wolves attack in packs, Arisen!

>calling
Also, personally I like the DA menu music more. Being pushed by the wind felt great; however, after completing the game and knowing what it's all about, the tone of Eternal Return feels a lot better personally

Go fighter or strider to start out then,leave mage vocation for pawns. Once you get to the capital you can try out more advanced vocations. Also bandits may fuck your shit up early on so keep that in mind.

I GRANT YOU FLAME'S BLAZE !

Min/Max wont help you that much in DD, it is a challenging game, but people who min/maxed are just bad at videogames or plain autistic.

I can't hear that line without thinking of dank memes.

>he doesn't know how to mod the pc version

>don't worry friend i'll make sure your girl is safe

>beat Dark Arisen
>didn't get Into Free
>mad, look it up because I hadn't spoiled it yet
>mfw

i lik ethi sone better
youtube.com/watch?v=iLWzpzjQJd

Everyone who enjoyed it on console bought it again on pc.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcoLNTG1tTo

>He doesn't know the mod for it was out before the game even was

Anyone tried the MMO? How is it? Worth going to the trouble of installing it, vpn, english patches and all?

I played DD:DA to death, and I'm itching for more DD goodness.

Pretty much. Got vanilla a week after release, got DA on release, and I pre-ordered the PC version as soon as I was able. I have 6 gamertags on 360, 5 of them were just for Dogma alts. I now have 5 steam profiles, 4 of them are alt profiles so I could family share the game with myself and have alts without messing around with my save on my main account. It's also cool that I can summon my own alt pawns for shenanigans, and transfer items back and forth for upgrading items.

>WE WUZ ARIZENS N SHEIT

its a doggy-dog world out there, user

I haven't played it, but I've heard that it's not great. I have seen a vocation they added into it, the Alchemist, and it looked completely out of place in Dragon's Dogma.

"You're not in control."
t. Dragon

FAR STRONGER THAN A COMMON WOLF

Looks like a melee class combined with some skills from magick archer.

Real shame how DDO turned out

Wish it was more DD and less MMO

Flame lend me thy smooch

Fuck, it looks pretty fun

Why did the world basically end when Grigori died anyway? I assume it's just another trials for the Arisen, but there's nothing to indicate that aside from the fact that it just makes the most sense.

I hate it.

Because killing the dragon opens the way to the everfall for the Arisen.

I do think it looks fun to play as, but it also looks unlike everything else in the game and completely out of place. A Monk vocation would have made more sense.

IT DISLIKES FLAMES, CAPTAIN

Well, we were supposed to go to the moon. The ash falling down all around Gransys was supposed to the from when we blew up the moon, and that is what was supposed to have caused the calamity. When the moon got cut from the game, they just pieced Grig's death to the calamity, for reasons.

So basically this game's Tonfa? I don't mind if the game is not shit.

An unarmed run of the game is what I am building towards now. Even in the mid levels in Gransy's, it's fun as shit.

>CALLING
oh the irony
Also
>not modding it in
The mod was available before the game was even officially released on PC.

Thematically, it's not out of place, it's just over the top.

IT HAS A DICK FOR A HEAD!

Dare you stand against the fiercest beasts of the pit?

A gust

Ive been thinking of picking this game up, anyone recommend it?

Most of the thread does.

All of us do, its a supremely underrated game

remember to get the Dark arisen version

I cry every time I see that image of what they were planning to do to DD and what the final product was.

You mean "the PC version".

>Want to play magic knight class
>Basically forced to play 200 levels as other classes to make it viable
T-thanks

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll get the pc version later.

Those of us who love the game fully acknowledge that it has some major flaws. The story starts out ok, then dies in the middle, only to come back at the very end cuhhrazy, the plodding back and forth is tedious until you get more portcrystals to make custom warp points, some enemies are just a fucking chore to fight, and there are some things that aren't very well/at all explained in game (pawn inclinations being one of them).

But, if you can get past all of that, and tough out the early game until you reach Gran Soren (a few hours in) and unlock more skills for your vocation and advanced/hybrid vocations, then you are in for one hell of a ride. And the expansion only ramps it up further.

I eagerly await Dragons' Dogma 2

it's pretty much all Capcom can do to get back into my good graces.

How do I make unarmed viable? Just a dagger class for rolls and 2 bloody knuckles?

Why hasn't anyone made a Trump char with a Hilary pawn?

Looks fun but those gold bars look terrible.

If you didn't play as Conan with a qt brown pawn you don't deserve this game

With the way stats work in BBI, about 60% - 70% of your stats will come from end game equipment. Augments will shore up other lower stats. An user in the general did some math, and the difference between an Aughtisticly min/maxed arisen and one that was leveled the worst possible way was only a 9% - 10% difference in stats. Once you have the end game gear gold forged, that means maybe an extra 10 - 15 seconds of combat, if that.

So go one, play how you want. I prefer to have a balanced character, since you can always use items to boost magick and strength, but more stamina and health is always good.

No option for spider-like features.

I don't think I've seen that image, do you have it?

This game was only fun because they used Berserk like armor designs

If you like experimenting and making up your own fun in video games then I recommend it. It seems most people don't like starting DD but after you find your favorite play style you won't want to stop.

Looks more like Hillary desu.

>Want to play the PC version
>Doesn't have a demo to test performance

>Trump
>Muscle
lmao

Played like a dream on my 560TI, 60 FPS max settings.

Thanks my dude

not orange or wrinkly enough, also hair is too good.

Only way to get the fat face. Put the muscles all the way down, face gets gaunt.

>calling
Also, putting Into Free back in was literally the first mod the PC version got. It beat even the nude mods to the punch.

Unless you have a literal potato as a computer DD will run smooth as butter

Apparently Capcom may be interested into bringing Dragon's Dogma Online to the west.
>Once we have established a solid foundation in Japan I’d like to consider bringing this game overseas, where there are a great many online game players.
nichegamer.com/2016/09/15/capcom-wants-bring-dragons-dogma-online-overseas-players/

Would you?

It's going to be some time untio that happens, if it happens at all. I'd guess that it might come out in 2020-25, if they're going to make it.

What could they even do with a DD2 anyway? I know Itsuno has said he has ideas, and I'm sure there's plenty of things that didn't get into DD1 that could be added into a sequel, but it seems like it could be difficult to make a sequel given the cyclical nature of the world, the player would already know all the big twists, unless they weren't an Arisen, but that would be strange too because the Arisen's have been set up as the heroes and adventurers of the world of DD already, and pawns will onoy serve them.

nice

Already played it a bunch, got shield sage to 20, then the great Whito Piggu purge happened (Reddit guild kept talking in english in general chat instead of using the custom chat channel on the down-low, and they had a wave of bans that fucked over a bunch of VPN IPs).

All in all, it was fun exploring DD's world again with others from the general, but I don't know if I'd want to do it again.

cheesed this fucking cunt with blast arrows
felt pretty gud

Is that before or after PSO2 and MHF comes out in the west?

>Dragon's Dogma 2

stop user

the only enemy I didn't 3 star knowledge for my pawn, not worth it.

>There may be aught among the crags

I am on the fence, I would love a DD2 but you know capcom is going to get their greedy fuck hands on it because it was successful and ruin it beyond believe for the sake of casuals.

best pawn comin through

You fucked up so bad OP just delet the thread

if I lost my old save, redownloaded the game, and started playing again, will my old pawn show up? or will it erase the old one?

>Playing back through the game on PC
>Want to make my main pawn a ranger since i always make her a warrior
>Can't decide between going ranger as well and just raining arrows or magick archer
I kind of magick archer, but don't want to play sorc to actually do damage.

If on PC, I think it should fine as long as you didn't disable Steam Cloud.

Then don't, just use the guard farm to grind out the magick augments from sorc and mage to get the +30% magick boost. If you play as a strider, then you'll have balanced magick and physical growths, which is helpful since some enemies are still easier to kill with daggers (dire wyverns are one of them, since the heart is on their backs between their wings). Besides, you'll need the stamina, and MA has all of the elemental weaknesses available to them, so you're golden.

Breaking the cycle. Duh.

>Wanting a sequal to game that is boring as fuck.
I dont even know why this game is so fucking popular, there is literally nothing appealing about it other than the art designs and the atmosphere.The combat is shallow as fuck(yes you get alot of skills but the idea behind them is to execute time like you are playing a fucking mmorpg.), pawn system is fucking retarted and useless, world is empty, the enemy variety and their attacks fall short and the quests are all the fucking same.I think you have to be extremely autistic to enjoy this pile of crap.

Guess I'll just play through as Ranger then go MA once I beat Grigori, thanks.

download a mod that changes magic archer stat growth

>We could've had short hair jewtits
DAMN IT

Really wish they'd allow webms with sound on other boards already
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474310633098.webm

>calling
congratulations, you baited me, whats the next step of your master plan?

youtu.be/EioUJCiy7_Q

>tfw High Maelstrom

I beat Daimon for the first time yesterday, so I went through it again to be his true form.
I did piddly shit damage from every angle, so I went back to Gransys and finished the main story.
I started a new game as mage with mage pawn, got my ass to Gran Soren after the Witchwood and made it just in time for level 10. We're both sorcerors.

I'm gonna miss my Crimson Armour.

That hurts

Goddammit why did Capcom have to rush it out the door

Most of your damage comes from equipment. Starting over won't make it any easier.

Why doesn't crapcom just make a god damn DD2 that has all the shit DDO has plus more, a good story like DD1, and have very basic co-op with 1 friend and both of your pawns?

WHY IS IT THAT HARD TO FUCKING MAKE THIS A THING

JUST GIVE IT A BIT OF MARKETING AND DO IT RIGHT AND YOU'LL GET ALL THOSE SKYRIM FAGGOTS TO AT LEAST BUY IT SO YOU GET MONEY

SERIOUSLY COME THE FUCK ON MAKE DD2

My equipment wasn't very good or my stats.

I unironically married him by accident.

Me and you, user.
my character was so pretty too

Not enough interest, too much incompetence.
They can't even do a proper job on one of their main IPs. What makes you think they'll spend time and money on a game of that scale?

Too busy delaying Deep Down.

Fresh new game is funner anyways at least for me. Just try to get a BBI weapon/armor of your class when you take him on. The difference in damage and Defense is massive even if your stats suck tits.

I've been reading recent Capcom's report.
capcom.co.jp/ir/english/data/pdf/annual/2016/annual_2016_10.pdf
>This title is based on Dragon’s Dogma, which was released in 2012 for home video game consoles.
>The game both proved popular and heightened
anticipation for the next title in this series.
>Usually, development of a sequel would only have been for another console game, but the reason we developed an online version was because of extremely strong user demand to bring this world to online multi-player gaming.
Also Capcom's planning to release major game in the series every 2,5 years.

Yeah that too, I wanted to start fresh playing full magic unlike my MK which only pulled out the staff for Torpor n Poison n Sleep.
So to that end I figured why not min/max and have my pawn do as I do?

>Implying I didn't mod it back in.

I'm implying a lot of things about, you.

>people demand co-op for DD as it doesn't have it for some reason
>make some MMO spin off instead
Come on now. Then they fucking went and tried to do a F2P game called Deep Down which just went missing completely thankfully.

Itsuno. Dragon's Dogma 2. With Co-op. Yes?

I have this game and only put 12 hours into it, it's not bad but I don't get the mass appeal.

There's this insufferable weeb vibe to it, especially with the pawns. I can't even make my own pawns, I have to use some other subhuman weeb faggot's creation, and they continuously switch out.

Half the pawns are just children in bikini armor because the game is littered with pedophiles.

I LOVE MY PAWNFU

No. Itsuno = DMC5

DDII can wait.

>tfw I made a bro pawn and I'm out of place

Go to bed Dusk

Wait what?

Then don't use the weeb pawns. I never had trouble running around with a full normal party without lolis. The shortest pawn I had was some guy's goblin he made as my thief/ranger.

Implying it won't be DmC:DMC 2.

>Half the pawns are just children in bikini armor because the game is littered with pedophiles.

Normies crack me the fuck up.

FUCK THAT FAGGOT.

I hate how when he cant touch me because I got too gud for him he just teleports away like a huge pussy. Then I have to deal with his shit AGAIN and worry about losing my party.

>normies crack me up

Dude use lotion for fuck's sake

???

What am I looking at?

>You can romance a loli

What, seriously?

Yup. Even the cute one that lives in the sewers. You can romance practically anyone in the game.

You can romance anyone, especially by accident!

>I can't even make my own pawns
You can make your own pawn. It's really not hard finding ones not made by weebs.

Wait, hard mode leads to a shit ton more gold drops?

Guess I will need to move to hard mode for a little while

>mfw I romanced a generic female bandit because I unloaded five dozen skulls on her.

It starts your game again from the beginning and you can't switch back.

Anybody else play any DDO?

It's simultaneously great and depressing, on one hand it's more fucking Dragon's Dogma with some interesting mechanic changes and on the other it's fucking MMO with shitty drop rates and an oppressive economy.

I'm halfway through on NG+ on normal mode. If I start Hard mode do I get to keep the stuff I already have or do I start fresh?

>shitty drop rates and an opressing economy

So life in general?

>the idea behind them is to execute time like you are playing a fucking mmorpg

You dont have to time anything when using skills. And the use of the environment in combat makes shit even more fun too.

Keep everything, just starts the story over.

I made a Bikini Barbarian Amazoness once. In my defense, the gear had decent stats.

>he has the tools to make a loli MC and loli follower
>he doesn't