Space Engine

Hey yall' niggas crackas and homies get in here for another space engine thread.

Post your dankest spankest wankest planetz.

I see were just sticking with wankest

Lay off the meth whydontchya'?

git in here

What do you do in this game?

Looks comfy

Look at planets and fly ships with realistic gravitational modeling around celestial bodies.. Shit's tiring but mindlessly addicting.

Iel

I found where Flint, Michigan gets their water from.

:^)

WHY ARE YOU COCKSUCKERS LETTING THIS THREAD DIE?

OP'S CANNOT BUMP THEIR OWN THREAD

POST SOMETHING YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILES

Piss-ants

Also, welcome to Pandora lel.

>30 replies
>3 posters
lel

dem tripz

how do you get that level of detail? I maxed out everything in video settings and nothing (and i've just recently upgraded my shit, so i'd like to see it meself)

Set the LOD to its highest setting, then pause the game to give your PC time to render. Wait for the loading icon in the upper right to go away. Be prepared to wait 15 minutes or more.

bump

How do you make this happen?

I'm on an i7 4550k and a GTX 770 4gb so I should be capable of rendering that after a minute or so right? I don't understand how the LOD setting works, no matter whether I set it to -1 or the highest it's always the same blurry potato textures on every single planet. Is it a mod?

See

Nevermind, just saw Thanks user, I've been trying to get into this for years and years but the lack of detail was killing me.

This planet ate too many hotpockets.

I miss those ridiculously huge mountains that would spawn on ocean planets and moons in 0.9.7.1

Sometimes they would reach completely outside the atmosphere. I've measured some at over 100km high.

I never thought about it, but couldnt NMS have been a bit like SE?
It would have been times better.