Oh, great, more GTA Online shit nobody asked for instead of single player DLC...

Oh, great, more GTA Online shit nobody asked for instead of single player DLC, I'm getting real tired of Rockstar shit here.

rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52663/coming-soon-to-gta-online-bikers-and-more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwnhDonhUSU
youtube.com/watch?v=TdGU2yg6sr8
gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mplowrider2-in-sp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are we finally getting a chopper/motorcycle update? About fucking time.

Can you imagine how much money they make with GTA:O?

I can't blame them for milking it. I actually can't.

People actually pay for in-game money?

At least it isn't just more supercars.

THEY DO. THEY BUY INTO THAT SHIT LIKE IT'S FUCKING CANDY. PEOPLE ACTUALLY BUY IN-GAME CURRENCY AND THEY DO IT A LOT!

FUCKING KILL ME

It's actually startling how much money people spend on GTA's currency.

Literally complaining about free content

>FUCKING KILL ME

Why? Are you one of those people?

>free content

How is it free content are you retarded?

They're adding more content to the game without you having to pay for it as DLC

Define "content"

More motorcycles
Being able to form a motorcycle club
New weapons/clothing/tattoos/etc

>Agent never
>Red Dead 3 never
>Bully 2 never
>GTA Online fucking always

All of which you have to pay for using in game currency.

Which you can earn FOR FREE

Which you can get for free.

>nobody asked for

Biker content is probably among top 5 most requested DLCs for this shitty game.

Sounds pretty cool.

I still want a single player DLC in North Yankton that lets you freely go there in that and online.

You don't get money for free, you have to complete missions to get it, that's like saying that if you have a job you get money for free.

they should come out with an armored kuruma motorcycle then i use it

It's a tedious grindfest, don't delude yourselves...

I said earn, which implies action for gratification. If they just gave shit out for free people would play the content for a week, get bored of everything since they instantly have it all, and Rockstar would have spent the time and money to create the DLC for no purpose. You're being autistic
>inb4 neo/v/

sure, but it's still free

>nobody asked for
People have been whining about lack of biker stuff in GTA Online for a long time now.
youtube.com/watch?v=FwnhDonhUSU

Can't wait for the next money glitch. Fuck Rockstar for making bikers separate from CEOs though.

>More motorcycles

I might actually play again.
Though nothing will replace the Akuma shaped hole in my heart as the best fucking bike in the game

>waaah waah muh rockstar doesn't do stuff for my special snowflake me

You don't pay for the update and buy it through in game earnings and natural progression.

You're super entitled.

You want them to give you all the game rewards without playing at all to unlock them?

You don't have to play real world money for it.
You can get it for free.

Damn near every game there is has an economy, which is why you can't buy the top level gear at level 1...

I don't understand your complaint. Do you just use money cheats in every game you play?

Time is a ressource. Therefore it is not "free" by definition, user.

Do you not get enough money from robbing banks? Aren't there money cheats? Can't you just more yourself to max money?

The last GTA I played was 4, someone fill me in on this GTAO currency retardation.

Wanting single player content isn't special snowflake bruh

So by your definition you're wasting resource by posting dumb shit on Cred Forums

It' s a single player game with multiplayer content, not the other way around.

It's GTA:Online, you cant cheat in it. You can still cheat in singleplayer mode. Earning money in online is possible, but it is relatively slow

>Do you not get enough money from robbing banks?

Do you mean heists? It's a pain in the ass to find a decent crew these days, unless you have friends to help you, you're pretty much fucked.

That is very true. I spend valuable hours of my limited time in life to shitpost on Cred Forums.

My point still stands. Time is a resource as in private as it is in business. You're paying with time.

>GTAO

>being this retarded.
you get the dlc for free, the content is free, buying things in game IS PART OF THE GAME
are you saying the witcher 3 free armour set dlc's were not because you had to buy them in game

retard

Is a significant amount of features locked behind in-gane currency paywalls? Or can you just invite your friends to dick around free roam like in GTA 4?

It's a lot faster now though, like 10-20k per job. Heists are worth like a million or more.

If you dig Gta online you'll earn a ton of cash pretty quick. If you don't then you won't earn top tier stuff, but it hardly matters because you don't enjoy it.

At least the grind is fun.

>working in a chinese sweatshop gets you a free meal a day

if it wasnt easy as shit to hack i wouldnt even bother playing the game

You can. Everything you can buy is available without spending real money. No pay to win shit.

Now, at the start earning money was fucking hard, but they wised up.

If we count time as a resource then you literally have to pay for any unlockable in any game ever.
Stop being such a fucking pedant.

Sounds like you're not a Gta online fan. Why the fuck do you even care if you don't enjoy the game, the missions, or the heists?

This
At least the updates are free and they are probably working on another masterpiece right now

GTA:O is basically an MMO. You can't just cheat in an MMO (unless you use mods)

I thought this game was legitimately dead since there wasn't any updates in like two months.

>It's gay biker shit
Wew thanks Rockstar, like there wasn't enough leather jackets in the game already.

They've earned back the entire cost of the game from shark cards alone. Literally every single cent; marketing, advertising, development software, employee wages, production of physical copies, voice acting, motion capture, storyboarding, whatever. The entire marketing and development cost completely refunded from in-game currency.

Please note that sales of the game earned $100,000,000 in the first three days after release. I'm not counting that. I'm only counting. Fucking. Shark. Cards.

... Every game, every single one, includes an investment of time.

The fuck are you talking about?

If you don't enjoy spending time in Gta, you don't enjoy Gta.

Say what you will, rockstar has given us for free updates and supported the content better than nearly any dev I can think of.

And your gripe is you have to spend time playing to play the game?

WAAAAAAHHH WAAAAHHHH

Good thing you came to the internet to cry and complain you whiny fucking baby. Do you not see an issue with you coming online to bitch? You look like a fucking faggot. It's free DLC, and saying "nobody" is wrong. A lot of people asked for this. It's just because YOU don't want it you feel entitled to something else.

Fucking baby.

>$100,000,000

I meant $1,000,000,000. A cool billion dollarydoos in three days, or four times what it actually cost to make the game.

What I don't understand is why they don't port the content to the singleplayer as well though

>they wised up
Lmaoing@ur life, shill

user, the game is specifically designed around either making you "earn" something by asking you to invest an inhuman amount of your own free time and giving you the choice to get a valuable instantly if you pay real money.

This is the literal concept of "Pay2win". People who are willing to spend real money will ALWAYS have an advantage you don't have as a free player. It is a shitty business practice. Why don't you see that?

Seriously.

Fucking dumbass the world has expanded like 3x as far as content in regards to cars, missions, cusomization, HEISTS, stunt races, lighting effects, etc since its release, and all for free

Whereas Star Wars Battlefront wants you you to shell out another $40 for like 2 maps and theres still no campaign in it

Rockstar is based even if they don't do another red dead

Their original approach was wrong, it was too hard to earn cash and stuff cost too much... but now the payouts are fair and the content is crazy.

They listened to the fans, and I don't care about shark cards as long as they don't hold players back or lock stuff behind a paywall.

So all the profits and engine development are going towards Midnight Club 5 right?

I hope they add a way to use a bat while driving, like in road rash

I'm a shill for playing a game I enjoy and never spending real money on it?

Ok.

You are genuinely a moron.

Were are talking about digital content in a videogame.
If you don't pay real money to get access to it, it's free.

I don't think so, the Midnight Club team was in charge of vehicle handling and customization in GTA V, I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar decided to absorb Midnight Club into GTA from now on.

Midnight Club is dead to Rockstar, what made it special anyways? I just remember watching my Mexican neighbor play it on the PS2 and it seemed like any other boring racing game.

Can't you do that in TLaD already?

>People who are willing to spend real money will ALWAYS have an advantage you don't have as a free player.
not necessarily in GTA, but I can vouch, as a person who mainly played racces, after them adding all these new super cars that made my old ones obsolete they have blocked me out of having a fair chance of winning races until I grind the game doing missions to earn money.
Not exactly fair.
Anything not related to racing in cars though every char has an equal opportunity. not even weapons are op compared to others.

Hey I give you this very very rare WoW item / TF2 / CSGO skin "for free" if you let me fuck you in the ass.

It's free, right? Come on, man. Bend over already.

yes, but only when racing i think

>the last game Rockstar made was a multiplayer snake game that you can only play in the expensive GTAO office buildings

Yeah but they offer you a choice of playing races with custom vehicles disabled, if you think you're at disadvantage because other players have upgrades you don't have you could just play those races. Besides many car upgrades are locked behind levels, so it's not really a matter of who has the most money.

>more GTA Online shit nobody asked for

I remember a ton of people asking (campaigning, even) for biker shit. Bearing in mind, they were all autists but the demand for this update was there.

If you thought EA did a good job with Need For Speed Underground and its impact, just imagine what Rockstar's take on it would be. Hint: it's amazing. If that doesn't convince you, the Midnight Club studio was originally Angel Studios, the developers of Midtown Madness. Midnight Club 1 was a launch title for PS2 and it was basically a Midtown Madness game but during the night. It didn't get all urban culture until the sequel. So if you have any interest for Midtown Madness from Microsoft, then that could be the hook.

I give you Megalodon Shark Cash Card for free if you come over and give me good suck.

>Motorcycles
I like motorcycles!
>Choppershit
God damn fucking babyboomers. Give us real bikes, Like a bonified race bike. No one likes hells angels types anymore. Get fucked with your leather cuck club bullshit.

And i use cuck in the classical sense as women are communal in 1%er clubs.

I haven't tried out online yet. It doesn't really interest me except for the racing which I had loads of fun with in gta IV. I refuse to spend irl cash on in-game currency. Will I still be able to get any were with the racing; do you have to throw in in-game currency when you race?

When the game came out, Racing was the go-to for earning bucks. Now it's been nerfed so hard you might get 5K per first place.

Granted you can do time trials by yourself for 1K per race tilly our thumbs bleed, but it gets old fast.

chiliad mystery jetpack when

Get someone to help you win races to unlock the performance parts.
Play the bank heist (if you have a good crew) to raise money.

because those hairdryers any better you hipster faggot

>t. Shark card whale

At this point I have to ask why the fuck is anyone still expecting single player DLC for this game? They have show that they clearly won't do it

>got up to level 60 on 360
>transfer character over to PC
>PC takes a shit three weeks later
>can't transfer character over to a next gen console
>can't access new content on 360
haven't touched online since. I don't know why R$ can't take just a little bit of their shark card profits to make some single player DLC

ive had this game pirated since it got out, but now im considering buying the game because of the online shit, but then again its still 60€ and the community is said to be toxic with nonexistant support and skynet bans.

Really this is a good tactic, provide restricted content over time and eventually youll fish in the pirates aswell, not to say people buy ingame currency for some reason.

>They have show that they clearly won't do it

I'm pretty sure they confirmed at some point that they were working on single player stuff for GTA V.

Oh no, you have to play the game to unlock content, how terrible.

Basicly plenty of stuff can be rather expensive, altough I never found it to be that ludicrous unless its something like an attack heli, a luxurious yacht or a tank, meaning that well... it does make sense to take some effort to unlock.

Heists arent the only way to earn decent money, when the game came out it was a pain to earn anything, some missions ended up making you loose money with all the ammo you would end up waisting, but after a few months from launch they changed that and now its a fair amount (its now based on time, so if you end up taking a long time you get a bigger amount although it does have its limit, still, its makes that there is no optimal mission to earn money since in one hour you will end up with the same earnings independent of what missions you chose).

To me the big issue is that they never really expanded the co-op missions other then the heists, something that only works with plenty of coordinated people. So if you play alone or with a few friends you will already be tired of the available co-op content.

They should have released an editor for missions like in here
youtube.com/watch?v=TdGU2yg6sr8

Then since money is based on time you couldnt really create missions for farming since you would end up earning the same no matter what

Not sure how you go from Gay Tony and TLaTD to Buying houses and motorcycles.

Given everything they have done until now I doubt that will ever go forward, why waste money on a single player DLC when they can just release some meaninless content for GTAO and get a whole lot of money from it

"We want the micro transaction audience."

--Rockstar

That was years ago. There hasn't been any word of there being any more single content on the horizon since, and it's likely that they've dropped whatever they were working on since.

They might think there's people out there that would pay for expansions but not shark cards, and they'd be right. I exploited GTAO to get billions so this online content is literally free to me. If a SP expansion rolled out I'd buy it on day one.

My only hope is that they're using the Shark Card money to fund the development of a massive story DLC. It's a very slim hope, however, as that money is most likely being used to fund Sam and Dan's coke and hooker habits.

>Jewstar
>R$
>Davidstar
What happened to rockstar ? They became fucking shit after gta 5

Nigger, everyone and their mother were begging for a motorcycle dlc. Don't be a retard, please. Maybe gtsforums is the proper place for you.

Never bought one. But I don't have to justify myself to a cunt like you.

Maybe they're the Shark Card money will result in a ridiculously intricate and expansive GTA VI. probably not, though.

Grand Theft Auto: Los Santos Stories when?

Bullshit, I cheated myself a lot of money with Cheat Engine none the less

Never take a job as a salesman, it's not really a talent you have.

>tfw you want to get last gen mod money, but your afraid you will get banned during the character transfer to PS4.

Use a car dupe glitch instead. Way safer. Last time I did it I made 6 mil in about half an hour.

I don't even play GTAO, I just like seeing all the new vehicles they add to it. I just wish they would add them to single player too.

You won't get banned, but the exploited money simply won't transfer.

>they are probably working on another masterpiece right now
And after the success of GTA:O, GTAVI will likely be mostly online content.
It'll have a single player element but it'll be a complete afterthought compared to the online features.

Pretty sure Rockstar's caught on by now, I did it like 2 days before people started reporting getting busted and banned. I was sweating for like two weeks thinking I'd get busted but everything's fine still.

It's crazy that they're still making content for it but it's a shame it's all online garbage.

Maybe when the game stops getting support they'll patch everything they've made for GTAO into singleplayer.

DELETE THIS

I heard in another thread that all of these dlcs only add stuff to the online and not to the actual game
Is that actually true?
Why?

If you want to "rob a bank" (do a heist), you need 4 people to do 3 or 4 setup missions before you do the heist.

Finding a guy/girl who don't suck absolute balls (seriously, most heists are easy as shit) is hard.
Finding 3 of em is near impossible.

Then you have to actually hope the crew sticks together until the actual heist.
Then you hope they'll agree to their cut and won't leave "because 20% isn't enough"

And when you join a heist, don't count on anything above 10%.

I mean the vehicles only obviously, not the biker club stuff

It's true, yes, updates used to include cars and weapons for the singleplayer too, but since the ill gotten gains part 2 they simply stopped doing that and all the content is being made for GTA Online exclusively

I really don't think I could bring myself to buy another GTA, or any rockstar game for that matter. I'm not buying fucking Shark Cards to buy all this garbage to enjoy the DLC properly and I'm certainly not grinding missions for hours on end. This is what they do now and I want no part of it.

Gives less incentives to buy shark cards if people can easily acquire the same content in singleplayer. They used to add new content to both, free even in SP you just had to go to your garage and pick it from a menu, but it abruptly stopped one day.

Is it still possible to cheat money?

I'd do it in a heartbeat. Fuck R* and fuck the community.

Can you at least hack them into the game in the PC version?

They stopped doing that because you can make billions in singleplayer, you have enough money to buy any vehicle you want.

They don't want you to do that. They want you to get sick of grinding money in GTAO and buy sharkcards.

>Is it still possible to cheat money?

Yes but with the new anticheat system they implemented it's almost guaranteed you'll get banned, you can try your luck by asking hackers to send you money though, sometimes they do and that money is legit since you never hacked it yourself.

Gta online fucking sucks. Great ideas but it takes forever to fucking load and complete missions

You can use the native trainer to spawn them, but some will require a special mod otherwise they'll just vanish before you can even enter them, apparently they implemented a system to prevent these cars from ever spawning in the single player.

>apparently they implemented a system to prevent these cars from ever spawning in the single player
fucking kikes

What the fuck

The only time I had fun online was when all the hackers started giving billions to everyone. I remember being in a lobby and like 15+ people were going apeshit with tanks and calling in air support, it was actually fun.

entitled pricks

Yes, They are. But please tell me more about how i'm a hipster for riding sportbikes and not Cafe racers seeing as you know so much about motorcycles.

Fucking hell, most v-twins are still goddamn air cooled.

The alure to choppers is showing off at bars. There aren't any bars to show off in. It's like including shitty luxury vehicles in GTA when you can't feel the leather or the padding with your fingers. It's pointless.

You can easily cincurvent it with a mod, though it's really stupid that Rockstar made this in the first place.

gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mplowrider2-in-sp

Hello mr. Houser

It's time to play America's favorite game:
BAIT!
OR!
SHILL!

>Yes R* please shove you cock in me

i cant believe people STILL play this shit even after how much they ruined it since day one compared to how fun GTAIV was online

>compared to how fun GTAIV was online

GTA IV's online was never fun.

Why wouldn't you just play gta 4 if you wanted a single player worth playing?

I'd be upset along with you, OP, but these updates have been good.

i really loved gtaiv online, didnt know about trainers or what they were, so i got shat on alot of times, i remember alot of people asking some guys to spawn them cars ect ect, and it got even more fun when one dude spilled the hidden beans of trainers

Are you retarded? People want something new for a reason, if I wanted to replay a GTA singleplayer again I would probably replay Vice City or San Andreas, not the pile of shit that GTA IV was.

Online basically gives you a change to make your own GTA character. GTAIV didn't let you do that. It was just you and your friends running around collecting weapons and killing cops. Occasionally you'd kill people, which you can do in V.

But in V you can own property, own cars, customize cars, customize you character, do missions with friends by the main characters in the singleplayer, and have a point to the game. GTAIV there was zero point to the online, there was nothing to obtain.

I'll never understand how people think GTAVO is as awful as they make it out to be. It's a giant open world, you can go do what you want. What's so bad about that??

I replay III, VC, SA, IV, and V at least once a year, if not more often. I'm basically always in the middle of or just starting a GTA playthrough.

I can confirm but not prove that Red Dead 3 is in development

The only good recent update was Cunning Stunts, and that was more by the fact it was entirely focused on racing on crazy courses.

pay to win bullshit

also, I'm still butthurt about not being able to transfer my character over to a next gen console after transferring over to my PC which subsequently took a massive shit and died

I only had fun in GTAIV's online once and that was because some autistic guy with a mic managed to get almost the whole lobby to join in on his retarded foot quest through alleyways with police hunting everyone down. Every other time it was just airport deathmatch.

Danny Ross? Is that you?

Why the fuck do you even replay IV and V? Those are not fun in the slighest. Maybe you're just autist.

I can too. Friend is a concept artist in California and met with an artist on a Workshop (where artists go and do live demos). The other guy was working on concept are for the game, basically confirming it outright.

Anyone who doesn't believe RD3 is coming is a fucking retard.

why?

>girl
kek

Since release, they've made $500,000,000 from shark cards alone. That's literally, genuinely, unironically twice as much as the entire production, development, and marketing budget of $265mil from shark cards ALONE. Not sales of the game, or kickbacks from streams and footage, or sponsorships and advertising space and all of that shit. Purely from fake cash cards that allow you to buy fake things in-game. And shark cards account for 30% of the revenue from GTAV

It's all fucked.

Because there's no money in it. Nu-rockstar wouldn't save a busload of children if they didn't all pony up $59.99 beforehand. That's also the reason why GTAV is still 80 fucking dollars everywhere 4 years after it's release, and why during Steam sales the price drops by $10 at the very most.

I never payed to win. I just love the online so much I played the fuck out of it in 360, reached lvl 150+ and transferred it over to Ps4. Now lvl 288. I eared all my shit from just playing. Probably spent like 15+ million on vehicles alone.

I have no idea where you live in but here GTA V costs $60, and I bought it $40 during a 33% off Steam sale not too long ago.

Because I enjoy them. They are fun.

I want a fucking racing update based around 1990's Japanese street racing, eurobeat and all.

'Straya, and the price only goes down to $60 for us during sales.

>half a million dollars

Rockstar has offically reached Valve's level. They're making so much money from this that they'll never make another game ever again. Say goodbye to the hope of another Rockstar game ever again, maybe we'll get GTA VI in a decade or so.

Do you like forget the story or what?

see

i actually just reinstalled GTA V to cruise around on motorcycles in GTA:O

this is neato

>maybe we'll get GTA VI in a decade or so.
It was going to take that long anyways even if GTAV had mediocre sales.

What? No. Is it really that hard to understand? I like the games, so I play them. I've been a fan of the series since III, and every game in the main GTA series is among my favorite games of all time.

Do any of you actually buy shark cards?

I guess were just too different.

Okay..yeah, I know. I saw your post. That doesn't matter to my post at all. You said it's pay to win...I said it's not and described my situation. Sorry that your PC shit out on you...but not really. Fuck off, because of this pointless post.

It's pay to win because I can either do that, grind and grind just to get back to where I was, or play on the 360 without any of the new content. I would have no problem with Rockstar of David if they let me transfer over my character to a next generation console from PC, but I can't, so fuck them and their microtransaction pay-to-win(which also includes games that you have to grind and grind just to keep up with the people spending real money on it) bullshit.

*Tron shit was tight

I unironically bought one for ten dollars. It's a purchase I wish I could take back because I felt awful about it immediately afterward.

I'm mad that they basically killed money injectors, it was the only time i played since it was fun to spend money and to fuck around with friends, after they patched it, it just wasn't worth to play it.

>not inviting 3 buddies over to your office for some TRON

>played GTAO since launch
>never spend a dime on shark cards
>own 3 high end apartments. a yacht and several merryweather vehicles
seriously just selling these warehouse makes for extremely easy dosh

>he drives a motorcycle
>he thought lost and damned wasn't garbage
>he feels disdain for japanese sports bikes because they outperform his piece of shit bike
>he belongs to an online MC aka Mansex Club

I got to keep most of the glitched money from the early days and, to my surprise, everything even transfered over from PS3 to PC thanks to Rockshit Gayclub.

Once I bought literally everything I realized how fucking pointless appartments and fancy vehicles are.

Im sorry sone but the only things that run fast in japan are steers and queers. and i dont see any horns on you

>No San Fierro
>No Las Venturas

What the point if you don't have the full fucking state?

>full state
>there will never be a GTA that focuses on Nor Cal

>seriously just selling these warehouse makes for extremely easy dosh

You don't even have to worry about griefers ruining anything since you can fiddle around with your router to make a empty server.

Well you're in luck! There's a touge simulator called Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2. They fucking laser scanned mountain roads man. It's got Haruna(Mt. Akina), Mt. akagi, Usuitouge from pluspy, And it's got like 7 versions of the AE86/85. It's even got the ultra rare S12 silvia in it's only videogame appearance.

In true TXR fashion, all racers have a personality.

And the best part, It's cheaper than a cup of coffee from starbucks on amazon. It's so cheap, it's worth plunking down the buck twenty-five for it than going through the trouble of even waiting for it to torrent. It came out on PS2, so you can even neatly emulate it.

one downside, No eurobeat. You have to provide that yourself.

>finally getting the TLAD equivalent for V
>people are this butthurt
Get a load of this thread

>a couple of bikes and some 5 gtao missions are the equivalent of a new storyline, huge amount of new weapons, a lot of new characters, new game mechanics

I want the TBOGT equivalent for V. When is that Bahama Mama's club going to open?

>GTA V
>unlocked interiors
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now just let us use melee weapons on bikes

i think TLAD would have worked better as its own game not tied to GTA

Hopefully never
Gay tony started the decline of the series

So it's basically CEO shit 2: TLaD edition?

lol those retards on the subreddit are still looking for this shit

GTA4 DLC in general was the downfall of the series because they both sold like shit and it scared Rockstar into playing it safe and doing microtransactions. It's boring and not actual content, but it ensures fucktons of cash.

>Saving GTA IV from the boring it was by going to back to what made GTA fun in the first place
>bad
Gay tony is still the only part of IV thats good
i bet your one of those ''muh serious story''fags

Perhaps but you can't deny all the crazy stuff they brought back from San Andreas.

>Fun varied missions
>Parachute
>Tanks
>Nitro on cars (though a bit limited in free roaming)
>Shotgun with explosive ammo

wait, the new cars could be added easy to single player, how fucking lame of them not to add them

>Nitro on cars

Oh hey, another feature Cuckstar somehow missed to add in V. It would have been perfect with the stunt racing but NOOOOOOO

What's the matter user? Are you saying you don't have ANY friends to play GTA Online with? hahaha that is so pathetic!

all my friends are sonyggers

>buying largely vanity items in a game is pointless
Who would have thought.

Can they add some cool American bikes finally

>no zombie dlc
What a shame. I loved Undead Nightmare.

they didn't miss it, they just don't believe in it here
they've got turbo available for all cars and not-nitro available for some bikes

How much will the bikes cost?

>This angers Cred Forums poorfags

Not angry

Just disappointment

I had fun playing, so it was well spent.

You are validating a shitty business practice.

>german simulators are boring and autistic
>ah yes let me enjoy my time shuffling around boxes cuz I'm a criminal and shit