Gentlemen, how do we stop Sony?

Gentlemen, how do we stop Sony?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2016-09/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_videogames_pg_3?ie=UTF8&pg=1
amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_tab_t_bs#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know. Things are looking pretty grim for us nintenbros.

Why contain it?

DELETE THIS!!!!

It's simple, we kill the PSN

We don't

Who else do you want in top position?

Nintendo aka the """"""""""""""innovators"""""""""""" who still haven't grown out of their meme success with casuals?

Microsoft? lol

Fuck Sony, we need to stop EA.
Those stupid rehash Football games are real evil here.

A FUCKING AMIIBO

What's your excuse, Nintendildos?

>madden
>amiibo shit
>PSN money along with Sony's latest cashgrab

god the world is cancer

We try to persuade third parties to not make exclusives.

>Past Best Sellers

You know some people on Cred Forums can still read and not just react right.

>Best Sellers in Video Games for September 2016

Last time I checked it was still September 2016

>Best Sellers in Video Games for SEPTEMBER CURRENT YEAR

And apparently some can't.

The monthlies are updated every day
amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2016-09/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_videogames_pg_3?ie=UTF8&pg=1

The hourlies every hour
amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_tab_t_bs#1

#16 PS4 Pro (same)*
#22 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (same)
#30 PS4s UC4 Bundle (same)
#34 N3DSXL Solgaleo Lunala Black (same)*
#35 Scorpio Spec Sheet (down 4)*
#44 XB1s-500gb Halo Bundle (down 6)
#48 N3DSXL Galaxy (up 1)
#74 XB1s-1tb Madden Bundle (down 1)
SONY WON :)

I'm aware, just literally who uses that feature 2/3 of the way through a month unless they're just looking for some specific reason to shitpost and direct conversation like in this case. I have my issues with SCE but man Cred Forums is into some weird sort of Stockholm Syndrome or something. I just stopped giving a shit and stopped by console stuff I don't want or need and I guess have enough of a life outside of this stuff not to need to be stupid about it on Cred Forums.

It seems to be working

Literally who fucking cares though that they had a strong month with lots of new big name shit shit and marketing up for preorder?

Oh right Cred Forums and then that's about it.

Sony has this year (including holiday season) all to themselves, they are going to sell a ton of PS4s and PS4Pros.

By the time the NX/Scorpio are out Sony will have most of the marketshare AGAIN

>Who cares

You cared enough to post

I see a little bit of store currency for PSN and Xbox Live, a little bit of Madden and FIFA for both consoles, a little bit of Pokemon, some accessory stuff for multiple systems and a little bit of Amiibo stuff on either list. Looks pretty normal and like the usual popular stuff on Amazon is ranked about where you'd expect it for when it was solicited. It's just Cred Forums trying to make something out of nothing again based around it's shitposting fixation of the month. Last month it was Sean Murray Watch 2016, now it's PS4 Pro/Slim.

DELETE THIS

Just because I post doesn't mean I'm here to make some sort of big deal about things or make some broad sweeping statements about market stuff that can change rather quickly. I could just be posting to say that Cred Forums is once again making a tremendously huge deal out of nothing particularly significant or extraordinary.

OVERY 40 MILLION SOLD

SONY ALWAYS WINS

You are still here, my argument wins.

Good shit.
1060/WiiU/PS3 here. Gonna grab a cheapo original PS4 in January for Yakuza 0, Bloodborne and Nioh.

I don't want to stop Sony OP, they have the best games...

If it makes you happy and fills your life with a greater sense of meaning and purpose go ahead and win away then.

Yup still here

Why do people shill for corporations? Is it really worth a few (you) to do advertising for a company?