FLAG TAKEN
FLAG DROPPED
FLAG DROPPED
FLAG TAKEN
FLAG DROPPED
FLAG TAKEN
FLAG DROPPED

>flag captured

Best offence if you're solo in matchmaking tho desu.

ENEMY TEAM HAS THE BALL

That -never- annoyed me in Halo 2.

At all.

In fact it happened so much it was like a fucking fight tempo.

After awhile you just started getting hype as fuck.

it looks like he's repeatedly tipping his hat.

HILL CONTROLLED

Halo 3 is the best game ever. I wish I could go back in time and play all those custom games with my bros til 5 am

BLUE FLAG TAKEN
BLUE FLAG DROPPED
BLUE FLAG RE-
BLUE FLAG TAKEN

I was so tired of solo mlg kids on my team doing this in big maps and have the whole enemy team converge on them even if no one had a mic, because he just told all of them his exact location while he wasn't even halfway back to base. Shit's infuriating when you're trying to win.

WE-
WE-
WE HA-
WE-
WE HAV-
WE-
WE-
WE-

Forgot image

>you're invisible if you're holding the flag
>bouncing it basically let's the enemy team know where you're headed because the DROPPED icon appears

i did this so i could place the flag faster.

also to piss everyone off

It's not faster because the flag doesn't bounce as much when you throw it. Only shitters think it is.

I fucking miss Bungie Halo so bad. I want to play Halo 3 in it's glory days so badly again.

CE and 2 are better

Literally everyone who isn't a complete noob knew that juggling the flag was faster because you move slower when you're holding it. How can you be so shit?

Halo 3 anniversary is coming to xbone and PC with all the original content remade as an add on for the MCC which is also getting a massive patch next year

Sauce? my dad works for MS

A man can dream, r-right...?

They brought up speed when carrying the flag up to standard moving speed so you cover the same distance in the same amount of time throwing the flag then walking to pick it up again as you do just normally carrying it.

All you're doing is just putting a giant AWAY signal for the enemy to track where you're going

>not just getting the shotty and camping base

Fix the shitty fucking playlists and add lobbies with Reach-tier matchmaking, holy shit

>CE and 2 are better

(You)

BETRAYAL
BETRAYED

Splitscreen teamkilling shenanigans

>UT 2k4
>playan with bots because no net
>get the flag
>enemies suddenly get enriched with the power of Fuck Your Ass, do a 360° and moonwalk towards you no matter wherever the fuck you are firing from a mile away with flak cannons hitting 80% of the cluster shots and sniping your brain off with unholy precision, to the point they can still catch up with the speed adrenaline boost maneuvering
>blue flag d-
>blue flag returned
>in the meantime your flag was captured thrice over because your deffenders are deaf and blind
>mfw

I think the reason I'm never too mad at FPS online is because I played with bots in 2k4

Whatever happened to MLG anyway?

SLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR