The Souls games are shit. It needed to be said. Dont hate the messenger

The Souls games are shit. It needed to be said. Dont hate the messenger.

you gotta try harder dude

(You)

I actually agree, I think they're monotonous and I really don't like the pace and corridor locations
Also, the feedback for slaying enemies is shit

Good thread

if 5 from stop making trashy souls games and make another decent armored core

Nah they're my favorite series along with Zelda. Sorry you can't negotiate things

Dark Souls is the Metal Gear Rising of adventure games. It's simply the best there is.

This place could use a post count rule. Users with less than 500 posts can't create threads.

>buttblasted souls drones can't handle the truth

just because you suck at it doesnt mean its shit. if u suck at studying do you call education stupid too? try harder next time user kun

it could also use less faggots
but hey, you're here and nobody's complaining

OP here you can delete this thread and ban me if your reading this mods. I admit its not that good of a thread, everyone has a opinion. i dont like Souls games but other people do. Meh.

>typical underage that think dark souls is hard

Do games exist still?

i hope everyone here is using sage

its not even hard and you still suck at it
pathetic

Check this 4

I really WANT to like them but they aren't actually that fun and I never finish them

I just like the setting and the characters you meet

It's true
>slow as molasses combat
>enemies can change direction mid-attack
>shields magically block everything even if you hit exposed areas with arrows
>bland corridor enviroments
the list goes on
and all drones can reply with is "git gud", they really are braindead

git gud scrub

>typical dark souls shitter that pretend he's the only one who finished the game
what big boy, you sure are an hardcore gamer, playing all those super hardcore games

>you have invincibility frames
this reason alone should be enough for people to understand how bad and easy the combat is

>braindead drone proves my point
like clockwork

So create a better combat system user

You could be richer than From and you're still doing nothing, what gives?

they're not even butt blasted...?

> "THIS IS MY OPINION"
>"I disagree with your opinion"
>"LOL SO BUTT BLASTED XDDD"

Consider death by cop.

ofc it can never come close to a master peace such as the witcher 3

I'm sure it has its merits but I just couldn't get into it. I've got Prepare to Die on PC, played about 3-4 hours but never had any motivation to go back in. Slow, empty and bleak.

Post smug geralts

Why would i want to make video games
also
>just do it yourself
it's like when you tried talking with some one during miyazaki and for every critique there was always the dipshit that would go "yeah why don't YOU do it"

That cartoon frog is more sinister than you might realize.

That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

>Wait. Really? White supremacy?

That’s right.

>Please explain.

Here’s the short version: Pepe is a cartoon frog who began his internet life as an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike.

But in recent months, Pepe’s been almost entirely co-opted by the white supremacists who call themselves the “alt-right.” They’ve decided to take back Pepe by adding swastikas and other symbols of anti-semitism and white supremacy.

“We basically mixed Pepe in with Nazi propaganda, etc. We built that association,” one prominent white supremacist told the Daily Beast.

Trump has retweeted his white supremacist supporters with regularity, but the connection between the alt-right and his campaign continues to strengthen. Trump has been slow to disavow support from Ku Klux Klansmen and white supremacy groups, and he recently hired Breitbart.com’s Steve Bannon as his campaign CEO (and Bannon isn’t shy about the fact that his “news” organization is the “platform for the alt-right”).

Now white supremacists have given Pepe the cartoon frog some Trump hair—and the candidate’s own son says he is “honored to be grouped with” him.

>Let me get this straight: Trump’s presidential campaign is posting memes associated with white supremacy online?

Yes.

>Just curious: Who else is in this photo?

Notably, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who believes the government was behind the 9/11 (and that Newtown was “completely fake”), and Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulos, whose racism and bigotry is so egregious that Twitter banned him from using their site.

>This is horrifying.

Yes.

>What can I do?

Vote Hillary Clinton 2016

SLEEP TIGHT KITTER

i don't know why there's a miyazaki in that phrase, i meant to say middle school but miyazaki just appeared there what the fuck

Still haven't explained why the combat is "terrible".

>it's like when you tried talking with some one during miyazaki and for every critique there was always the dipshit that would go "yeah why don't YOU do it"

Because if you think that it's better, than why don't you try and do it and see if it's actually better?

Not him, but stop using this moronic argument. Not everyone has to be a game developer to criticize other game developers. You don't have to be a movie maker to criticize movie makers, or a chef to criticize someone else's cooking.

That's a bit too unnuanced, but you're not totally wrong. Combat is quite shallow and the games get fairly repetitive fast. Setting's kind of interesting though and the way the levels fit into each other in das1 and bb was nice.

because i'm not a fucking dev nor i have any interest in becoming one, if you see a really ugly painting you can go there and tell the painter that his painting fucking sucks, you don't have do be leonardo da vinci to do it

> Not everyone has to be a game developer to criticize other game developers

Yes they do.

not an argument

you said it much better but yeah
not like he's capable of understanding either way but it's fine

>whose racism and bigotry is so egregious that Twitter banned him from using their site.

I think even normies are sick of this censorship craziness

neither was yours but at least i gave an decent reply

Nice underaged logic you've got there.

Also if you actually believe that yourself, what are you doing on Cred Forums in the first place? People are extremely critical/autistic about most games here.

>what are you doing on Cred Forums in the first place?
I ask myself this question everyday

>implying souls can even compete with a flawless masterpiece The Witcher III: Wild Hunt

I'm kekking at you, kids. You can't even appreciate a sparkling gem, a masterpiece made by our polish friends. Game of all time. Perfect gameplay, mature dialogue and witty comedy. Great atmosphere, amazing characters.

Truly pitiful, soulsfags. Cry more about GOTY awards.

Post smug Geralts.