Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wvZ5Guve3E
youtube.com/watch?v=0IUKvE1Utj8
youtu.be/m1Jo5c1BrXE?t=3368
youtube.com/watch?v=279v_Ae-eNY&feature=youtu.be&t=4m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=YD8pFHBBBqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does the 21 old Alicia have a child ?
Cause Japs draw women like that when they are married and have a child cause that's the magical point where they age by like 10 years

yes

hi mom

This is me hiding your masturbatory thread and making Cred Forums a better place

before and after ara

>he never played 2

>mobile posters

sup newfag?

>playing 2

dropped that shit and played vc3 fan translation

It is literally impossible to like 3 but not 2

they are both equally OK, both retarded for their own reasons though

one is high school bullshit and the other edgy bullshit

Ignoring that, both are pretty good

I haven't even finished the first game yet. I should do that though

Will we ever get a proper Valkyria Chronicles game again, or is the franchise dead?
Azure Revolution has me extremely worried.

have fun!

better leave it dead, I wont be able to stomach a VC with modern industry bullshit

This picture is depressing.

what a shitty game. I wasted 30$

Last time I trust Cred Forums

>he didn't buy it on sale

lmao

>replying to bait

lmao

same here, couldn't even refund it because I played it 2 hours before I realized

>image.jpg

Why does it trigger people so much?

>Cause Japs draw women like that when they are married and have a child cause that's the magical point where they age by like 10 years

Women in real life age like 10 years too when their first child pops.

The Valkyria are the Jews of the series. the Darcsen have the right idea by being so insular.
Like Uncle Wavy always used to tell us

"If it's hair is bright then set it alight"

>In an interview the director said military themes in VC was way too scary for Japan so they wanted to have more magic and fantasy.

Didn't they say they're redoing the gameplay to make it like the old VCs after negative feedback to the demo of AR?

who am I kidding, that was probably just false advertising and lip service to prey on the hopes of old fans

>image.jpg

VC1 was literally magic and fantasy with very light military themes

magic stones that heal people aren't magical enough for elevens?

21 is already an old hag by Japanese standards.

>a decent turn based strategy game with WW1 aesthetics
>suddenly KAWAII ANIME SUPER SAIYANS WHO SHOOTER LASERS OUT OF THEIR ASS WITH LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP

I wish I could've refunded this trash heap.

>100% never

you're thinking of 2 and 3,not 1

I don't know where you heard that but if they actually said that they were full of shit. Go watch last week's TGS demo; it still looks like complete trash.

>What the fuck happened?
Persona 4.

Alicia and Selvaria made their debut in 1. So there's no difference.

>muh magical super lance which shoots through entire armies because jesus allegory

What part of the Bible had Jesus fighting armies with a laser-shooting lance?

I don't know why they wouldn't just make VC4. If they wanted the waifufags to guaranteed buy it then you may as well just add more waifus, social linking and more fanservice.

Book of Revelations.

They were released in the same year though

yeah you're full of shit. Never in the game you get to use superpowers.

>jesus allegory

honestly cant tell if legit retarded or just baiting

>He didn't read the Japanese Bible

I bet you didn't know Godzilla fought on the side of the angels during the Apocalypse in Revelations.

Even worse when you also see the next two Valkyria games.

Jesus doent even appear in that.

>They were released in the same year though
Valkyria Chronicles 1 was released in the same year as Persona 4. VC2 was released two years later.

I never said you actually play as them. Please point out where I said that.

No it's not
Those are crappy concept art pictures of Alicia
She looks infinity better in game

Are you fucking serious? Even VC1 was too scary for them?

VC3 was superior to the preceding games.

Still waiting for you to explain your point.

How do you think P4 affected VC2?

>make awesome, visually striking turn based war game with great characters and story
>it becomes an unexpected big hit with the west
>dumb it down with eastern faggotry for the sequels so nobody wants to play it anymore

It's like Sega hates money.

yeah if you're a Japanese teenager

This is a funny post because VC2's gameplay is more balanced/tactical than VC1

>implying it isn't stupid when you defeat the giant tank in the desert, only for Mary Sue to come out of nowhere and destroy your whole squadron because plot

>Massively successful JRPG about kawaii uguu waifushit set in high school
>Military video game sequel that comes after it is now suddenly set in high school and is positively sunshine and puppies compared to the tone of the original, with significantly brighter designs and shallower characters

You have to be in denial to not see how P4's success influenced the direction of VC2.

>How to ruin a series in three easy steps!
>Step 1: Make the sequel for portable systems

I can't remember, but wasn't the PSP pretty much dead everywhere except in Japan by the time VC2 was released? Kinda like the Vita right now?

Serves you right for ignoring the warnings that she's coming.

I mean, it even shows it at the end of VC1.

The real reason nobody bought VC2 and 3 was the fact that they were PSP-only, and PSP was never a big hit.

Actually, he does. His skin is bronze and his eyes glow with fire. This is the only time where jesus's diety-status is actually confirmed.

>Hundreds of tiny grinding missions between each actual story mission
>Class upgrades are RNG drops
>Lower deployment limit
>Maps are smaller AND are split into tiny fragments due to PSP limitations
>Can only deploy a tiny number of people in each fragment
>Melee classes are stupidly overpowered and can facetank shocktrooper reaction fire
>Orders are even more overpowered than before

The only thing VC2 did right was revising the grading system.

The fact that you know she's coming doesn't mean you know where she's going. Any soldier positioned in the trench in the middle of the map is KO'd and killed by her immediately.The only way to see that coming is to play the mission more than once.

There is no connection between the 2

>but MUH HIGH SCHOOL SETTING

P3 had that too, you're gonna put that into your argument?

They actually never expected it to be a hit in the west.

They said they made the sequel for the psp so they can boost sales in the east.

>we want the gook audience!

oh I get it now, you're just a godamn scrub who's salty after getting his ass handed to him

and who never found out you can save during battles apparently

>ha ha, we move onto PSP with 2, introduce cliche setting and character!
>PSP greatest system!
>we make 3 on PSP as well because PSP is best fit for VC!
>now we make abortion spinoff and retarded card game!

It's like they contracted Nintendo/Capcom syndrome of wanting to actively destroy their pretty cool franchise with a string of absolutely retarded choices.

Hey now, that's rude. Fairy Fencer F was pretty good.

>P3 had that too, you're gonna put that into your argument?
P4 sold significantly better than P3. P4 also had a significantly different tone compared to P3, which is much more in common with VC2's shift in tone.

Farming rare materials for upgrades felt so fucking out of place in a game like this
And holy fuck those OP orders
also, you were forced to take two shitty units because they were the only ones that gave you turn bonuses

To bad Valkyrie Chronicles was such a trash game.*

*getting forced to do retarded thing, if you wanted to get an A every time

Have you actually played 3?

>oh I get it now, you're just a godamn scrub who's salty after getting his ass handed to him
Actually, I was referring to the after cutscene, where she one-shots a tank, but then they leave because some dumb plot related reason.

In mission she can't even damage a tank.

>Any Compile Heart game
>Good

You can leave.

GAMER: This time you're showing off and drawing way more from fantasy elements.

Ozawa: When it comes to VAR, it's very much a story with humans as a base, infused with military elements carried over from Chronicles and incorporated with magic elements which should be familiar to any Japanese RPG player.

Incidentally, we promoted Chronicles using a theme of a “realistic military”, but when mentioning its strong points we avoided relying on keywords like "guns" and "tanks". While military themes are accepted abroad, we did our best not to frame military terminology in a sense of good versus evil domestically.

Back during the domestic release of VC1, Alicia and Isara along with other cute girls were used as visuals during marketing, but the moment people noticed a tank, they'd comment "Isn't this a Western game? Won't there be clashing iron and bloodletting?" There were quite a few cases of this interpretation so in order to ease those concerns we placed VC2 in a school setting to redirect those notions.

GAMER: I see! I personally like the grittier edge of military themes, but that's a fresh perspective.

Mikami: Of course, there are many people who share your opinion of enjoying the rougher side of the military. In addition to what Ozawa was talking about before, within Japan there is a lack of familiarity regarding gun culture. In the most extreme examples people would find them very frightening.

Ozawa: "Swinging a sword" is fantasy, but "shooting a gun" evokes a much more raw feeling, doesn't it?

>oh cool VC thread!
>its fool of bait
>again

what is it about this game that attracts the worst kind of posters?

Just beat this game a week or so ago. Why did Selvaria have to go all Aloha Ackbar? She didn't do anything that the Marmota couldn't handle.

>Back during the domestic release of VC1, Alicia and Isara along with other cute girls were used as visuals during marketing, but the moment people noticed a tank, they'd comment "Isn't this a Western game? Won't there be clashing iron and bloodletting?" There were quite a few cases of this interpretation so in order to ease those concerns we placed VC2 in a school setting to redirect those notions.

It didn't exactly sell amazingly in the west either until it was heavily discounted, so what they did is somewhat understandable. If they wanted to make a sequel, they had to cut the budget and/or try to get a bigger audience. They did both so we ended up with those two fucking abominations on the PSP.

VC is sort of like Okami where it's undoubtedly a cult classic and pretty much everyone who played it enjoyed it a lot, but the sales numbers just weren't there.

The game itself is nothing but waifu bait. What did you expect?

Notice how Metroid and Undertale and Overwatch all share the same fate? Not just coincidence.

it saddens me the fourth game looks worse than all of them.

>fool of bait

Did you mean "full", brah?

btw. What do you expect? It's Cred Forums.

BEST GIRL REPORTING IN

>If they wanted to make a sequel, they had to cut the budget and/or try to get a bigger audience.
It's not like most of the budget of the first game was spent on developing the engine, which would have made a sequel significantly cheaper to produce. Instead they went and downgraded the engine out of a misguided notion that the game would sell better on handhelds.

Gotta love those saggy milk filled MILF tits

VC1 sure was fun to break though.
youtube.com/watch?v=0wvZ5Guve3E

>It didn't exactly sell amazingly in the west either until it was heavily discounted
Because there was zero marketing behind this game. Not everything needs a AAA marketing budget, but you have to at least tell people your product exists.

>If they wanted to make a sequel, they had to cut the budget and/or try to get a bigger audience. They did both
Restricting your previously global release first to a Japanese audience and then literally just to Japan means getting a bigger audience now? That's not how it works.

>tfw my fantasy is to knock a girl up and have her breastfeed me

Best girl

you forgot

>squadmates cant die

I was really pissed at this. Sure I wouldnt let anyone die but still.

>you will never again see
>ramona
>jane
>audrey
>elysse
>wendy
>aika
>juno
>freesia
>nadine
>catherine
>and marina
Fuck Sega.

Actual best girl.

>getting forced to do retarded thing, if you wanted to get an A every time

are you retarded? you try getting games on NG+ by rushing with Alice. its easy as hell.

Why is she wielding a weapon that looks like it weighs at least 50% more than she does?

That's exactly how it works. The PSP was dead in the west but the jap market gobbles up handheld srpgs. And they still gave it a chance and released VC2 in the west only to see it sell 12 copies so no wonder the third was jap exclusive. The profit margin they made with 2 and 3 was probably a lot higher than 1's just with turning up the weeb factor to 5000%.

nope.

>torpedo tits

lol at all yall.

Is this trash from God Eater?

>That scene where she screams helpless in her tank being washed away to her death.

That shit kept me up for a few nights. And Avan's laugh.

This one was annoying but I didn't mind it too much. It's one of the problems of video game development in general, gameplay vs. narrative. It's really hard to tell a story with characters when the player can let any of these characters die at any point. It's possible to do it but really expensive. VC1 solved it only having a handful of characters actually appear in the story and making those story characters immortal. VC2 and VC3 made all characters immortal but could include all of them in the story.
It's not great but very few games have really solved this problem.

She looks extremely ugly with her tits bloated up to be that much larger than what they actually are.

>masturbatory

Like your post and screencap?

Yeah, great "Job".

>And Avan's laugh.

thanks for the reminder.

the best

AHA AHAHAHA

Even VC1 broke it by including those DLC missions with what eventually became the "canon" squad 7, with Edy, Homer, Jann, etc.

Selvaria is all that matters

>the VC sequels were bad

Why does Valkyria Chronicles have the equivalent of Pokemon's genwunners? The psp games get so much hate and much of it is from people who've clearly never played them.

The sequels aren't flawless, but neither was the first game. The sequels are fine and VC3 made so many improvements to the core gameplay that you can't just dismiss it.

You get all sorts of bait images that paint the first game as some serious war story while portraying the sequels as kusoge.

VC2 is a flawed game
VC3 is a great game that rivals and may even surpass the first.

Holy cow! How much Welkin sucked those tits?

>.Hack

You're making me almost want to play this but I know I'll be disappointed.

Could be of mixed metal, so not that heavy. Also multishots

is there a full version of bread basket holding Alicia?

Tee lack of Wendy and Jane in this thread is disgusting.

I want to believe you user, but is there anyway to play VC3 with no PSP or moonspeak knowledge?

>You get all sorts of bait images that paint the first game as some serious war story while portraying the sequels as kusoge.
Well, to be fair, they are on the kusoge platform. Can't blame people for connecting the dots.

Anime years in a nutshell.
Once you reach 20 you're automatically a aunt/uncle.

>posting worst girl
Game would have been better off without valkyrurs.

Newborns dont get a regular sleep schedule until they're like five months old. That's five months of being woken up every night and needing to pacify a crying baby

Because VC2 made a very minor number of gameplay improvements while fucking up most of what was good about the first game, and also presented an absolutely garbage story and main cast on top of it, and most people haven't played VC3 due to it being Japan-only and having an incomplete fan translation.

Truly the best.

VC2 artbook if I'm not mistaken. Give me a minute.

all VC games are good user

>VC2 is a flawed game
VC2 was trash, I have no idea why I ever forced myself to finish it and I had no will at all to play any of the optional missions or post-game content.
VC3 was infinitely better than that piece of shit.

Glorious turtleneck.
Lynn is still best assault though.

>Scout Rush: The Game
>A chess match

Here

Alicia was a poorly written character from right after the tutorial

AUDREY

Emulation exists and PPSSPP is one of the best emulators around. Play it with the controller of your choice.

The third game has a serviceable fan translation. It has issues, but will get you through the game no problem.

Instead of capturing a flag and that being it, objectives should have been to break the enemy's morale by eliminating units and possibly capturing defended points.

would anyone remember these games if Vyse and Aika weren't in them? I don't think they'd have gotten that lil bump in popularity without peoples nostalgia for SoA

A large factor in me liking VC is the style and the setting. I don't even want to play 2 and 3. I just look at the character art and promo material and know it's not for me anymore. Just like I know Neptunia or Atelier is not for me without actually playing it. And being PSP quality games just seals the deal.

das it mane

Best assault is Whoever you want it to be.
I used Nina, Wendy, and Jane to kill Maximilian in 2 turns.
I loved Marion in VC2. She mowed down 3 V2's. I also enjoyed her affection for firearms.

>dies for some freudian basketcase who doesn't give a fuck about her
>best

hmm...

>those moments where avan's laugh is joined immediately by anisette's groan

t. faggot who only watched the anime

Good taste user

>2 turns
Jesus what a long ass amount of time for such an easy fight.

t. has fucked more than one pillow

I do hope that you're distinctly saying that the different styles of Tsunako and Gust's many artists aren't for you and aren't just lumping Atelier in with Neptunia.

Yes. And the only metric they reward on the results screen is speed. Not how many units you kill, not how many bases you capture. It sucks.

Reminder that Gregor did literally nothing wrong.
Because Gregor did literally nothing.

>gets called out
>better pull out the ad hominem!

That's exceptionally rude of you to imply that he has more than one waifu pillow, user. Everyone knows you only get one daki for one your waifu.

that blue flame DLC made her great

She got the happy ending she deserved.

What do you faggots think about RAITA?

well you have me beat in shitposting but not in spirit
also no, I never saw no anime. your waifu is literally trash

Holy FUCK, praise Raita

Cool guy with weird anatomy fetish that I like.

I want to cum inside him.

And Cred Forums says Japan isn't cucked.

You should give VC3 a try. It's a very good game and is the closest to VC1 of the two sequels.
Don't let the promo art fool you.

If the big swords on the cover are what worry you then just know that that image is not a good representation of the VC3 cast.

If you enjoyed the gameplay and want more of it you won't be disappointed.

That's actually by 774. You know, the dude who makes the femdom loli doujins, lovey-dovey Hinata doujins, Nagotoro and bunch of other things?

>I do hope that you're distinctly saying that the different styles of Tsunako and Gust's many artists aren't for you and aren't just lumping Atelier in with Neptunia.
Why not? Moeshit kusoge is moeshit kusoge.

I like fapping to his art but I share 's opinion. The in-game versions of the characters look way better to me.

I really enjoyed his work on this series.

I also like how much of a military boner he has. His twitter has all sorts of pictures of old military vehicles, wrecks, and such.

It's okay to be gay. Just don't expect people to take your opinions on women seriously.

best

It's funny, ignorant retards always associate the big swords with VC3 but

>they were actually introduced in VC2
>they were nerfed to shit in 3 so you'll probably never even use them anyway

But Atelier isn't moeshit kusoge, unlike Neptunia.

He probably faps to pictures of starving africans and jews.

>Woman has a fairly nice rack
>lol let's make it practically look like inflation porn by jacking them up more
Yeah, no buddy, that shit sucks.

I don't like how he draws small breasts exactly the same way he draws huge breasts but then just scaled down.

I don't like it.

>Back during the domestic release of VC1, Alicia and Isara along with other cute girls were used as visuals during marketing, but the moment people noticed a tank, they'd comment "Isn't this a Western game? Won't there be clashing iron and bloodletting?" There were quite a few cases of this interpretation so in order to ease those concerns we placed VC2 in a school setting to redirect those notions.

Haha oh wow.

>n-no it has chemicals and stuff it's totally a real game
It literally deages characters to pander harder
It's kusoge of the Nth degree

Nah, they look like shit to me even without those crazy melee weapons but the very fact they exist is already telling.

I just hope one day these two will get retconned and we'll get another proper VC game in the spirit of the first.

>It literally deages characters to pander harder
What did he mean by this?

Blame whoever was in charge of the artbook cover.

>they were nerfed to shit in 3 so you'll probably never even use them anyway
I only ever used them when I captured a new base and the base it connects to had multiple soldiers just standing there in the open. Even then it wasn't a guaranteed kill and pretty useless.

If you've played VC2, VC3 won't be any more interesting. The balance changes are pretty negligible and the combat system is still easy as piss. The whole concept of the Nameless was fine but retconning them to have met and done operations with Squad 7 just comes off as lazy pandering.

VC3 HD when?

VC3 also never came out in the US, so yeah

We don't talk about that here.

That's my favorite part.

We need more DFC and mosquito bites

All right so let me ask straight up. Is Vyse from some other game series? I just started playing this yesterday and as soon as I saw this faggot in the recruit screen I thought "Wait a minute, are you sure YOU aren't the main character?"

His design looks really familiar to me, and too distinctive to just be some background scrub. Can someone help me out?

I would fuck the right one without second thought

main character from skies of Arcadia. akia and the medic is also from the same game.

if your fan of RPGs, its worth checking out. damn good game

He and Aika are guest characters from Skies of Arcadia, another sega RPG

>ha ha get a load of this chump

This is a Japanese demonslayer and doting mother

Skies of Arkadia

I usually hate guest characters of any kind but these two fit in nicely.

>You will never be a member of squad 7

What game is this and why is Hakuno Kishinami in it?

I bought Valkyria Chronicles exclusively because i love Rait

>you will never make gentle love to Marina in the woods

Hey, is that Squidward?

Alicia is my mom's name

Marina best girl hands down

Hey did you know your mom was a war hero? And also so ridiculously all over your dad's dick that 90% of the bread she ever baked was baked while his penis was inside her?

She's not even best sniper.

I seriously, seriously don't get why people like Valkyria Chronicles so much.
It's one of the most "meh" games I've ever played.

Does it just have a really fucking sweet ending or something? The gameplay isn't great, the characters aren't great, the music isn't great, the maps aren't particularly great, the story isn't great either. I just don't understand what so many people see in this game. I really, really don't.

The graphics are neat, I suppose.

Misa-nee = Erika > Yui > Brown hue goddess > I can't even remeber her name (in your pic) >>>>>>>>>>> poo in loo

She is the best sniper iirc but only some 12 year old could possibly consider "Nothing Personnel: The Person" best girl

None of the parts are all that spectacular, but it comes together to be very entertaining. The story is great in the first half, but then goes completely full fucking retard once the actual Valkyria shit kicks in.

>people are only allowed to like a game if it's "great"

People will disagree with you on almost all of those points. I'm not saying you're wrong for having the opinion, but it's just a game that seems to hit all the right notes for people. It's a weebgame that doesn't succumb to being 100% weeb. It has a plot that while not particularly sophisticated is grounded and easy to follow and get behind. It has tons of little details RPG autists love like all the backstories and individual quirks for characters, and speaking of which the wide range of characters to build your team with is also appealing. The music isn't mind-blowing but fits the tone and setting well and doesn't rape your ears.

It's one of those games where even if you hate a few things, the rest of it will usually be a plus to you.

I always liked Catherine more.

This phenomenon that you're describing is commonly known as "Opinions".

I only play 100s on metacrtic

She actually is though.

People fell for the raita meme.

You could make Cred Forums a better place by not browsing or posting on Cred Forums, mobileposter.

Being entertained by it and liking it, I can understand.
But seeing how people got so mad at VC2 for going full weeb just comes off as incredibly weird to me when I just found it to be "okay".
Guess it's just taste.

You seem to have missed the words "so much".
Do you need glasses, perhaps?

What went wrong?
She's going to be a walking corpse by 35.

>Mobile poster think he is saving the site

Consult

Having kids in Japan instantly ages you.

>tfw I still haven't finished VC even when I'm almost at the end and I loved every second of it

The fuck is wrong with me.

This happens to me. I'll blitz through a game but the moment I get distracted by something else, either a new show or a new game release, I forget about that game and drop it, rarely ever returning to it.

Me too bud
I don't know what is whit me
I buy game i actually like playing and then just stop half way though.
I has come to the point where i have to tell myself to finish a game before i play another one

Funny thing about Imca's big ass cannon with sword bayonet; the developers of VC3 were Media.Vision, who also made the Wild Arms series which has similar signature weapons here and there (and Symphogear for you Cred Forums fags).

And now they're the developers of Valkyria: Azure Revolution alongside some of the modern Shining series devs (who seemed to of mostly taken over V:AR's main dev roles despite the director from VC3 remaining).

When people really like something, they usually have a reason to that they can explain.
I could write very long essays on why I like some of the games I like.
Of course it's just my opinion, but I want to know what other people find so appealing about it.
So far I've just been told that it works well as whole package, which I don't agree with. (And I even fucking said, word for word, "guess it's just taste".)

I really wanted to like this game but the gameplay was terribly tedious. Not being able to switch quickly between troops annoyed the crap out of me.

This is a really common thing with people
You don't want to have it be over, once you finish a game you get that horribly empty feeling of knowing you can never experience it for the first time again. Or you can just tell yourself for months and months "I can always go back and finish IF I WANT TO" so it's not 'over'

this is my favorite way of seeing breasts drawn

why did VC3 add multiple ahoges to Marina
and why does Duel sexualize her so much jesus christ

>21 years old (married)

her boobs are already sagging

I want to lick alicias buns

she had a kid and probably rails Welkin like a bus, it's no surprise

the series are retarded as fuck.

I dropped it after the first mission and never looked back. Best day of my life.

Misa a shit.

couldn't agree more

bretty gud

heh
s-sauce?

I never understood why some artists make cum look and act like puss.

It says yoplait right there. Jesus fuck.

>2 was bad
>Had best girl anyway

>girl

The last one should be Shining Resonance.

>774
>Nagotoro's artist

Lost a lot of interest. Sadistic femdom for the sake of sadism is shit tier. Shit ruined a lot of his work honestly.

>Fancies Women
>Man Hater

It looks more like that thick industrial sealant my dad used to keep in his garage. In few moments it'll solidify in her throat and she'll turn blue and suffocate to death.

That's not very sexy.

I used to love having her and Nadine running around, being cute lesbiangineers

Mah nigga.

>That's not very sexy.
To you maybe.

this image makes me think of canned turkey gif

Because it's not the 'fourth game'
It's not even a Valkyria Chronicles title, it's completely separate.

Sauce?

vk1 is a unique strategy game... and nobody cares about the sequels

I can't stand 2 maps, they seem made for ants.
Also no snipers, at least where I am.
Does it get any better in 3?

The best.

3 is the best one

I want misa-nee!

Raita draws the best bodies.

>Fire_Emblem.jpg

i love the ears

I unironically love bulimic/super thin girls like Anzu. Fuck LE THICCxD

had her in my party for like 3 missions before i realized she was a carpet muncher

Literally a goddess.

How the hell did it take you that long?

You didn't trigger her potential before then?

These threads were once so good.

>16 still isn't translated

Pure sex

Are there any similar artists that draw large titted skeletals?

>the overwhelming weight of her tiddies n ass cause the T8 - L3 sections of her spine to give out after a lewd power struggle for where gravity should pull all dat junk, her comparatively anorexic frame too powerless to resist
>as she lay there paralyzed and dying all she can wheeze is "arigato, raita-san"

Life as a raita girl must be suffering.

Riela is my favourite. Kurt is a harass mofo.

We could have a sequel featuring Kurt and Welkin's kids, but we didn't. Such is life.

Hardass, goddammit.

Post more.

>Shark teeth
>Nazi officer sexy attire
It's too much, I'm not going to make it.

>military themes in VC was way too scary for Japan
But Japan i filled with military otaku

>people still claim VC1 is an actual WW2-esque game
Unless WW2 had magical girls, I don't think so.

Wait Julia is a womanlet?

Raita is a monster.

It's great right?

Who says they didn't!

>>it becomes an unexpected big hit with the west
Things that never happened : the post

They show up for a whole 45 minutes or so out of a 20 hr+ game. You might as well say the Wolfenstein games aren't WWII themed because they contained things which aren't real.

So when does the first game start picking up?

WOOOOOOOOW

>Keep in mind this is the same country that has a growing movement against individualism and human rights in their political arena out of xenophobia

I really do wonder what happened between VC1 and VC2 since it seemed like the art style changed for the worse, though I could be remembering things wrong. Think VC3 was better though.

With regards to Alicia, I'm betting they decided to let Raita do whatever with no parental supervision.

With regards to Azure I'm willing to give this something of a pass since if I recall correctly they said it's more like another series.

Still though it's kind of sad if this prevent Chronicles from getting any more installments. The juxtaposition of cute girls and military fighting was oddly charming and even though I'm not a gunfag or militaryfag, it was interesting to read about the design processes in the art book. For the various vehicles you really did the impression that they were done designed by a person or people passionate about them.

Edy

How did everything went so wrong

So if i'm understanding this right, the only one worth playing is the first one?

>who parked these tanks here?
my sides

Imagine watching her booty jiggle from the recoil each time she shoots an imp's brains out

Unless you can moonspeak enough to play the 3rd, yes.

How the fuck does anyone want kids

Wrong. VC3 is better than the first game.

It's always yellow piss, solid white squiggly lines, transparent cliché ''teardrop'' shapes, blobby-like goo that in some cases look like Intestines/brain fucking anything that's not semen.

For some reason lots of

Maybe they're still trying to cater to Nippon

I don't think that is concept art, I think that is Raita's default style since it crops up in the art book.

PSP was a big part of it, but the high school setting was somewhat off putting at first about VC2 as well.

To be fair, like others have said the PSP was great if all you cared about was Japan. Thing is that Japan isn't enough anymore if you're big enough and if the game in question is more popular in the West and the system it's on isn't, the Western fans are going to feel shit on.

>Alicia Lover
Easiest dismiss of my life

VC3 is the best one it just has the PSP limitations
i'd kill for a remake on an actual console/pc for all 3 games with the mechanics from the 3rd game so i can play the 2nd without all the bullshit they added

She leaves because she is loyal to Maximilian and after him was probably the highest ranking military official present during the battle. The battle was already lost and she was likely trying to cover the rear of the Empire's retreat.

It is sort of weird that she can blow up tanks like nothing and yet not even scratch the Edelweiss, but maybe it's for the best considering that the destruction of the Edelweiss results in an automatic loss. Granted it does make the mission significantly easier with how you can pen her in and block all of her shots.

Cred Forums in general has changed. VC2 also created a rift of sorts.

I'd create a rift in her panties if you know what I mean.

What a shit character, i would rather see the Artbook pages of Imca and not that Mary-Sue

I'm more interested in her feet and boots

It's a pity how little there is for Valkyria Chronicles, particularly Alicia who has a foot scene of sorts.

youtube.com/watch?v=0IUKvE1Utj8
>throws away almost all semblance of tactics to become another musou-like RPG where you can charge into huge clusters of enemies with your big anime sword and murder them all without breaking a sweat

Imca is even more a Mary Sue than Riela.

>muh super powerful gun that can transform into anything and somehow means I can fight toe to toe with Selvaria
Biggest bullshit scene in VC3

But the Glorious Melee combat! Fuck tanks and turn-based strategy. Welcome to melee fucking up vehicles and real-time-on-the-field strategy.

I want to crack Marina Wulfstan's cold exterior. then penetrate her soft interior

>still looks worse than any musou
into the dumpster it goes

>and who never found out you can save during battles apparently
Now now, don't do this.

isn't raita a woman?

nvr forget

She could have taken down the Marmota with the "self-destruct" ability Selvaria used to destroy Ghirlandio as that is an action the Valkyur can perform. That's why Nature Boy had to declare his love and shit just to stop her.

Congrats you don't know what Mary Sue means.

But then again, you sound like you are fucking underage anyway.

No.

are you sure, i've heard both.

She did it because she was ordered to and she was fiercely loyal. It was also a decent plan since it decimated the enemy military and allowed them to easily take the capital. It would have been a war winning move if not for the MC and his squad having plot armor.

He's just a normal looking dude that draws abnormal looking women.

>317 posts
>no mention of best sniper

Marina is overrated.

O'Hara is the worst sniper in game

Explain how Riela is a Mary Sue and Imca isn't then.

>mobile poster
>saving website

dont forget Ms. Medic, she is from skies too

She's a cute potato wife. too bad she dies in the manga

I like the 19 year old better

Why are you responding to an obvious shitposter?

Nadine is hard working Darcsen who want hard working Darcsen husband

VC1 is the only game that legitimately FUCKED ME UP and made me cry like a bitch. Muh Isara ;_; Muh Welkin & Alicia putting the awful, but bonding experiences of the war behind them and rebuilding their lives ;_; THAT KID AT THE END ;______;

I thought about it for weeks. It was weeks before I got over it. What a charming, charming little game.

I really hope they make a proper sequel. VC2 & 3 is handheld garbage that doesn't even approach the splendour of the original. Get the original team back together. Why does Sega fuck EVERYTHING up? That company is a toilet

>kusoge
faggot

VC1 had charming characters, but the plot is an amalgamation of every tired war cliche ever put on screen, and through in holocaust cliches for good measure.

It's charm comes from throwing (surprisingly fleshed out) animu characters into all of this.

Am I the only one who loves the noses?

...yes you are

A SHIT

ROSIE>EDY

women can go up bust sizes from pregnancy due to lactation and other hormonal factors.

most women who start birth control also get bigger yabbos, same reason most trans hormones are just female birth control.

I'm still fucking mad that they killed Vyse in the anime.

fucking elevens have shit taste? You don't say.

It's awwwwright

>Oops I dropped my bullets XD

That is a fucking old meme. Fapping to that was rough.

I have always used the best characters for every playthrough.

I think a good challenge run would be using all the worst characters.

give me a list of the worst and most useless characters Cred Forums

VC3 is good though.

she can take my dick to heaven, if you know what i mean :))

That's arguably a problem in of itself though, the game doesn't reward you for playing skillfully or playing normally, just speedrunning.

I think the only time in VC1 that this is different is the extra hard skirmishes.

I never took them as the canon Squad 7, just a part of it.

I'm not sure a lot of people hate VC2 for the gameplay (Though some aspects of the game probably did suffer from going to the PSP from the PS3), but for the fact that it was on PSP and the setting being a high school.

No, VC1 wasn't entirely some super serious game since it had a decent amount of anime in it, but the setting for it being an actual war lends it a certain gravitas and it attempted to touch on things that happen during war.

I can't personally pass judgement on VC2 since I've yet to get around to playing it.

Look at their abilities. Anyone who has a change of not firing or ignoring a move is instant garbage tier.

Cezary. I don't even know if he's any good, his design and personality were enough for me to ditch him immediately.

WHAT IS THIS? SAUCE

oh i know what you mean ;)

>Waifu bait
I agree with you if we're talking VC2 and VC3 but VC1 no way in hell.

>I can't personally pass judgement on VC2 since I've yet to get around to playing it.
That's most people who hate VC2.

I've played it and beaten it completely. It's really not that bad though it does some extremely wrong. Whether or not you like anime high school cliches goes a long way in determining if you'll like the game though.

The real problem is that VC1 has a much better setting, characters and plot and VC3 is better in every conceivable way so it looks worse than it really is.

>VC1 is less anime than VC3
As someone who actually PLAYED IT, I never got this.
Only Imca uses the fucking HUUUUUUGE weapons as mandatory and not only is it her own signature rocket launcher, she can rig it to be anything else as main ammo.

Have you ever seen a phone screencap that wasn't under 20% battery life?

>after it is now suddenly set in high school and is positively sunshine and puppies compared to the tone of the original

Come on, don't act like VC1 was that dark or mature.

You get a fucking cute pig mascot in the second chapter.

That bait image has been floating around for years.
It's posted all the time and people honestly believe it to be true.

>positively sunshine and puppies compared to the tone of the original
VC2 has some pretty dark shit going on, arguably worse than the first game.

I swear 90% of the people that hate VC2 never played it.

Welp, I just downloaded VC3 on emulation.
What am I in for?

>I swear 90% of the people that hate VC2 never played it.

That's true for both of the sequels.

A great game with a great cast of supporting characters.

So maybe this is the wrong thread but did anybody get this game just for these three? I used to play skies as a kid but never finished it and after recently picking it up again i forgot how fucking phenomenal it is to the point I wanted to know if we'd ever get a new one. Apparently they idea is so dead in the water the sega president said just play VC1 since they're in there. So now I've bought this game and I'm not really sure what I'm in for and just wondering if anyone else got into this game for the same reason

Also Aika best girl

vyse dies in the VC anime

VC3S A FUCKING MASTERPIECE! MASTERPIECE! I BEAT IT THE OTHER DAY AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

Riela
shes fantastic

>VC anime
Please user, I'm trying to forget about that abomination.

>Non canon
>Not even actual vyse

We all know vyse lived his life as a Blue Rouge with his wife Aika. I actually never finished the game please don't spoil anything

That she is

the best MC in recent memory

Something about the ending of the Behind Her Blue Flame DLC. Probably partially the brilliant music, partially because I love when a game is willing to show that a random faceless grunt on the enemy side can be just as sympathetic as one of the characters on your side.

youtu.be/m1Jo5c1BrXE?t=3368

YOU asked for it!

Pretty much he continues his Blue Rogueness with his own Base and his own ship. *He gave the Delphinus back to Enrique so he and his Jap slampiece can rebuild Valua into a Just and worthy Country* and while being a Master of Discovering every contenent and areas he has mapped out the entire skies of the world for future sailors. Not only he has command over an entire crew at his disposal he also have ties to every inch of the world to his beck and call whenever danger arrises. All the Crystals that summon Gigas are hidden away and for the most part life is good with Vyse the Master and his trusty concubines Aika and Fina. Gilder is with Claudia and also his stalker, Drachma said his farewells to his deceased Son and Recknam and started anew for Fishing once again.

This entire group of faggots right here all have abilities that prevent them from moving or shooting:

Hermes, Susie, Mica, Nancy, Ramsey, Herbert and Dorothy.

But Susie is high test and pure, user.

Sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=279v_Ae-eNY&feature=youtu.be&t=4m15s

>What have I...? My hands are stained!

Susie can fuck off with her shit. She should have been a medic instead of taking a job shooting people.

Adding to my post, the ending I'm referring to is at like 56:10. What also makes this special is that the grunt is a faceless but named character who appears on the enemy side in the main story a couple times. It's pretty neat.

now should it be a new file or NG+?

do you think I could combine it with a no equipment or class upgrades, no officers, no tank, no orders run or would that be impossible to beat the game with?

maybe combine with perma death no restarts and when I run out of the shitter troops I restart the entire game from the beginning again

But she looks like my waifu, who, coincidentally, was conceptualized buy Raita.

I personally haven't done any challenge runs so I wouldn't know if doing it under those conditions with that group of shitters is possible. I do know that for the first few sets of battles these guys will actually be kind of alright because all of their terrible potentials are unlockable personal ones rather than class potentials.

Well I guess you can continue fapping to her in peace while I continue keeping Susie out of my squad.

>Combined mah drills and best girl

BIG OLE ROCKETS

I'd take down her tank with my big old rocket.

this is marina, and her full-res image here will probably never be uploaded

I need more artists who give te girls lemon shaped breasts.
Absolutely zesty and sour but sweet and firm, delicious!!! SQUEEZABLE@@!!

>her

... what?

Is she finally done yet?

>Bread
Even after all these years she still hang out with Welkin and Alicia.

I hate so much what they have done with VC in 2 and 3
VC1 was LITERALLY perfect in EVERY fucking aspect
How do you fuck it up? Sega finds the way

stop acting like youve played the whole series. your $5 steam sale contribution doesnt amount to anything, you paid for electricity or a corporate lunch meeting, thats all

sauce?

The name is right there in plain english, you retard.

>tfw Elevens want to make war stories
>but the last war they fought ended with the superior country blowing them the fuck up
>can't remember how war works as a result

Oh, my eyesight is not as good as it used to be. I can only see something Valkylia Colection 2014 something something

>valkylia

That's bullshit, there's no way Godzilla is a lawfag.

Chaos or GTFO

still has the title Valkyria Chronicles on it.

To be fair, in Chess, the only thing you really need to do is make sure the King can't move. It doesn't matter if you killed the Queen or any other pieces, but it DEFINITELY helps in finishing your objective

His anatomy is shit, SHITTT. Still, it makes my dick hard as a diamond.

>Not preferring the ara ara milf with bedroom eyes

Spotted the pleb.

The anatomy is fucked, but banana tits are definitely a thing in 3DPD.

>implying Godzilla isn't all for the restoration of God's order.

Go take your wurld o' STR somewhere else, faggot. This is YHVH's territory now.

I bought it on (PC) launch. Best purchase I made at the time.

G-d, those nipples are just begging to be sucked. They're so perky and full of life.

Not as much as i would like to.

>The definitive female cuck lady

She would of been best girl if she wasnt in love with a stupid version of Julius Caesar.

>Banana tits thread is still going
Hells yeah.

I really liked Audrey, shame she doesn't seem to be that popular.

Agreed, the characters and scenes were worth putting up with the garbage Imperial units.

can somebody tell me what kind of hat Alicia wears and how you put it on?

Its a scarf

but how does it work?
what's the back look like?

VC1 does not go full on anime until at least halfway through.

First half is great fantasy WW2 RPG.
I dropped it after the chick started shooting lasers, and I feel like a lot of people did as well.

why raita draws tits in such retarded way jesus christ sure make them big if you have to but holy fuck why do they have this edgy shape with nipples pointing to the sky?

Now available on Steam™

>21 years old (married)

Why does everyone get married so fucking young

Im only 24 and every girl I meet is a fucking divorced single mother already

>look for doujins
>not many English
>some Spanish
man it feels good being bilingual

VC1 is good game bait.
Starts out fantastic and then slowly devolves into jrpg anime bullshit.

>Guns start out as tools to kill people
>turn into tools to apply status debuffs later on

>Plot starts out as a serious WW2 game in fantasy europe so we can have nazis but not really nazis.
>Turns into friendship powered laser cannons by the end

Repetitive gameplay because of copy pasted chunks of maps you'll see a thousand time

I suppose it's because of the psp's limitations, but still, it gets old very quickly.

Why do her leggings have a pants window? For emergency royal breeding?

>implying Maximillian the maximum faggot put his penis anywhere near her

>20 yr old
>Friend of younger age got engaged
What has happened to society.
That being said
My parents married early.

>VC1
>Soldiers in uniform
>Sweet colour scheme, loved the moving watercolour painting thing they did
>Lancer weapons look a bit oversized but they fit the theme so I'll allow it

>VC2 Electric Boogaloo
>Kids in school uniforms
>Brighter colours, no more watercolour filter
>No weapons

>VC3 & Knuckles
>Retarded anime weapons
>All black with some red
>Hans, are we the baddies?

user...

They don't, it's just showing you what her underwear looks like from the front and back.

It's just "Valkyria"

still looks like ass either way

Tell me about it.

Open world version of VC1 would be just great.

>tfw I'm older than Alicia

sounds tedious with the whole world taking turns and moving every unit one at a time

Oh, oki.

2 years is fucking nothing when you hit 18
she's like 35 in the right pic

>hurr durr super saiyans unrealistic anime shit

Are you people idiots? Do you need every single thing spelled out for you like in western games?

Valkyria are a metaphor for nukes.

She gets my blood flowing. I'm getting lightheaded.

next you're going to tell us the darcsen are jews, and max is hitler

two nukes really did something to their brains

I never got Hitler vibes from Max.

Seriously no, coming from VC2 and 3 the large areas of VC1 kinda kill the game for me.

really wish i had a scroll of this to hang up in my bathroom wall

youtube.com/watch?v=YD8pFHBBBqQ

i love it when games remix the main theme into the final battle's music

One of the best themes in VC1

the sad part is that anti individualism is appearing in the west too. we have these growing collectivist ideologies like leftism here, which aren't much behind japan's.

the world's going to shit.

>Her breasts are so large that she is unable to close the jacket of her uniform

Kurt you lucky motherfucker.

2? Try 1.

yeah change it to checkers

i fucking hate how everything else except faces has depth in anime. like its just a fucking flat surface

Well asian faces are flat so...

>Pokemon's genwunners
I absolutly hate pokemon but even i can tell that if you actually think any of the newer pokemon look good you need to end yourself
One is literally a sand castle

>2 other games completely deviate from what made VC great in the first place
go fuck yourself faggot

It's just a headscarf tied in a particular way, traditionally associated with peasants.
Just google peasant headscarf and you'll find plenty of examples.

Anime is the lowest artform on the planet.

If north korea nuked all of Japan nothing would be lost.

You dont even know

The best.

>play valkyrie cronicles
>fun, exciting, difficult game
>always on edge because i dont want to lose anyone
>one of my soldiers dies
>realizethey dont actually die, they are just """wounded"""
>game is suddenly super easy and dumb

I bought his military book, it's like he was born to draw tanks and steam machinery.

No, soldiers do die
A certain one has to to get the best sniper in the game

I can't help but REALLY love that weapon. It's a gun, a bayonet, AND a greatsword mixed into one.

But Marina is just a random recruit.

They die though

it's just shitposters, Raita is 100% male and looks painfully average, like you wouldn't even believe it's him if you actually met him, he is also extremely chill and doesn't sperg out like most artists, he is a damn f2p casual though.

Riela wearing baseball shorts is fucking hot.

Riela waering anything would be fucking hot. Even nothing.

Kurt was a lucky motherfucker.

Fuck off with that fake raita.

Incorrect. You have to get that bald engineer guy wounded, but he doesn't have to die.

Then the single most OP shocktrooper will join your squad. She's an absolute QT tooo.

that's not Raita you fucking retard, that's a literally who he used to sell his extra stuff half a decade ago

Nope, I was right, I just checked
If you let Oscar the sniper die, his brother Emile joins you instead

Oh, I forgot about him. Guess that's because I never really bothered with any of the snipers besides Marina and Catherine.

Fun fact, there's a sniper in VC3 that shares their surname, but as far as I know he's never talked about his family.

My dad works at raita and he told me she's a girl.

They must be experimenting or some shit.
I mean those can't be the same franchise.

>mobileposter
>claims he is making this board a better place somehow

Loving
Every
Laugh

they just won ww2
gotta repopulate

Not if you pick them up after they get wounded.

thread still alive? when's vc4

Dead and Sega killed it.

My PS3 died when I was playing and never bought another one. Now that I have a decent PC, I should probably buy it on Steam. I would prefer if it was released on GOG, but Sega is absent from there overall.

Man of incredible taste

lelno. if that was the case there wouldn't be a single small-chested/flat woman on the planet.
Only during pregnancy do they get bigger and most of it is milk, take it away and they literally deflate.

My favorite girls keep dying.

I like the rusty look of the first game. 3rd game looks like god eater levels of retarded for me.

probably doesnt taste great desu

Why is it the older I get the more appealing I find fat saggy torpedo tits

>what is google
>what is reserve image search
>was is his own fucking public blog

go die

Go watch the NITR- JAV with the face masks

I like Raitas character designs but the second he gets to breasts its like he lets a third grader who just saw breast for the first time do it.

>Thought Alicia was pretty hot back in 2008.
>Then they make her into MILF in the sequel
>Look for milf Alicia stuff in Sad Panda, there's barely any
In the sequel Alicia barely has any scenes. Her and Welkin are just out of the way most of the time as she's a canteen worker and Welkn is a part time professor, and they didn't even teach the boys and girls in the academy how to shoot imperials and rebel scum.