What are some hidden gems on Steam?

What are some hidden gems on Steam?

I mean some UNIVERSALLY loved and fun games that maybe we dont own in our libraries.

Id say Hyper Light Drifter

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ufAUonsYhVU
youtube.com/watch?v=wEA5Xuc4-a4
youtube.com/watch?v=6GnMvsTU--E
youtube.com/watch?v=2VgxDQ6CK6M
youtube.com/watch?v=sxP7VBbhRaw
youtube.com/watch?v=cKu3kdtv5Tw
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAU4ORw_91HWEsAVIqnCJ-rJdc4wuhnC
youtube.com/watch?v=foZp9ToBewA
youtube.com/watch?v=Syuy3pszAHw
youtube.com/watch?v=0YvWQi_5fsw
youtube.com/watch?v=7gP4ZqUuww0
youtube.com/watch?v=B17opczUp1M
youtu.be/aCHlOTGzyPA
blog.bundlestars.com/post/134799510351/killer-bundle-6
bundlestars.com/en/bundle/all-stars-7-bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/339400
store.steampowered.com/app/226620
store.steampowered.com/app/259680
store.steampowered.com/app/365360
store.steampowered.com/app/257510
store.steampowered.com/app/219890
store.steampowered.com/app/298600
store.steampowered.com/app/357300
store.steampowered.com/app/234390
steamcommunity.com/app/290770
store.steampowered.com/app/204530
store.steampowered.com/app/262260
store.steampowered.com/app/294440
store.steampowered.com/app/254960
store.steampowered.com/app/330180/
store.steampowered.com/app/312530
store.steampowered.com/app/239070
store.steampowered.com/app/422970/
store.steampowered.com/app/446120/
store.steampowered.com/app/400450/
store.steampowered.com/app/394970/
store.steampowered.com/app/283160/
store.steampowered.com/app/357330/
store.steampowered.com/app/265890
store.steampowered.com/app/270150
store.steampowered.com/app/429620/
store.steampowered.com/app/328070/
store.steampowered.com/app/231160/
youtube.com/watch?v=WuKg7NVilhg
store.steampowered.com/app/436500/
youtube.com/watch?v=K1CfS-URa7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, Hyper Light Drifter is really good.

>hyper light drifter
>hidden gem
This is bait right? First off the game runs like shit on all builds, secondly most "gamers" I'm friends with love this game despite its shitty FPS

FRACT OSC. (Puzzle adventure)
Our Darker Purpose (Roguelite with some pretty good lore)
Environmental Station Alpha (Metroidvania)

Developers of Hyper Light Drifter and Furi LITERALLY stole my game concept.

I am now broke and with many debts. I think I will kill myself or whore myself on the street.

You could probably do it better, anyway.

7/10

it runs at a constant 30 for me, no drops.

Hoping this will be on sale on PSN tomorrow

get it if it is, hell i paid full price

Gunpoint needs a lot more love than it gets.

Whore yourself, that way you can at least be actually useful for the world at least once in your pitful life

Vagante

how did they get access to your concept if you're telling the truth.

Kentucky Route Zero just finished Act IV.

FUCK that game is really good. There's an overarching theme of darkness, but it's not scary--it's more like a warm, embracing, mysterious darkness. You're just an old man making your last delivery for the company you own, your wife is gone, and you're going to shutter the company and retire. But the delivery is a strange one, and you have to go down the Zero to get there.

The game has a few through-the-looking-glass moments, and the overall level of surrealism keeps going up through each act.

Honestly, I'd say it's the only game I ever played that does surrealism right and in an enjoyable way. I don't mean to shill hard, I just really love everything about this game from art to music to story.

Insanity's Blade is a cool actually retro sidescroller/platformer like Ghosts n Goblins and it's less than a dollar right now on steam.

Summer is over please go

>IM THE ENGLISH BRITISH GAMER

Somewhere Out There

Kentucky Route Zero is pretty amazing, the new act was fantastic

Just finished Hyper Light Drifter a few weeks ago, some annoying bits but overall pretty great.

Mother russia bleeds. It came out not too long ago and barely got any threads here but man it's a fun ride

Not sure how "hidden" it is, but I really enjoyed my time with Dungeon of the Endless

I'm still playing through it. He releases acts slowly, so I didn't notice Act IV until last week. Maybe I'll do a straight playthrough when the last act is out.

I think the animation quality, which wasn't bad to start, is getting better as he keeps making it.

Half-minute Hero is fun as fuck in short bursts
King's Bounty games
Puzzle Quest
Aquaria

Just make it anyway, dude, the world could use more furi and HLD.

Is there anything on steam that's close to old Castlevanias in artstyle and gameplay?

>30 fps
>good

Mah nigga.
It's not so hidden on Cred Forums, but I'd say Underrail. I found myself enjoying it more than classic Fallouts, even though classic Fallout games are some of my favorite CRPGs.

2PPX6-WW2VJ-VEF9N

B34XC-2KH74-34Q80

I don't know what the fuck i just got, but thanks senpai.

My vote goes for Rabi-Ribi. Great little Metroidvania.

This game is great. Stuck on the last boss.
Fuck the helicopter.

7Q6FJ-NWZP9-ZJ8BP

Cool, thanks.

TTFD8-MI9HM-ZPV0F

>Looked up this game
>Find this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ufAUonsYhVU

It's story time user..

Prove it faggot. Your autistic daydreams dont count as IP

Damn, too late..

Enter the Gungeon

Edna & Harvey
Both "games" are great.

Angels Fall First.

Sunless Sea

Worth playing for the setting alone

Fallen London is pretty cool too for a browser game

Rider

Oh shit I forgot about this
gonna go finish it again
thanks op

>make twitch-based action game.
>lock it to 30fps with frequent frame drops.
good concept, ruined by poor execution.

Chasm, not out yet though.

Cloudbuilt. It perfectly scratches that GOTTA GO FAST itch I occasionally get

deathstate is pretty good

Risk of Rain

not too hidden but it's good stuff

Great game, but hardly hidden user
Working on a cosplay for it has been fun too

youtube.com/watch?v=wEA5Xuc4-a4

astebreed
super weeb but fun

deadbolt

invisible inc.

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight is pretty good metroidvania. Its main problem is that its pretty short.

did nintendo steal your concecpt for NES zelda as well?

outland
redout
rochard
starward rogue
styx: master of shadows
teslagrad
the swapper
tiny and big: grandpa's leftovers

Half Minute Hero games
Cloudbuilt
Avalanche 2 : Super Avalanche
FLY'N
Snakebird

All these are bundle games that I would never discover on my own. Not everything you see in bundles is shit.

It's really good. I wouldn't grab it at full price, but it's worth a buy on sale.

This. Just recently beat it, and it was so good that I started another run and another... one of the few games that I'd care enough to get all the achievements for, it's just good.

>Its main problem is that its pretty short.
Its main problem is that it has Cave Story hack enemies but an inexplicably heavy, slow-moving melee character. Most people who can actually beat the game quickly just abuse the fuck out of arrows because 90% of the combat gameplay is meaningless moves mapped over a setting that wasn't designed for it.

I thought this game was gonna be way more tumblr than it was, to my surprise that's not how it went down. nice game.

Kill yourself faggot

Play this game if you want maximum comfy

Thanks dude, will keep an eye on it.

why?

Titan Souls is pretty bad...
The whole "empty stretch of land between bosses" doesn't work with the 1-hit kill system taht is in place and with the 2D top down view.
It's just so boring to have to walk that whole empty map over and over.
Goes to show, you can't just steal ideas from other games and they'll automatically work.

There were some good boss designs, i'll give it that.

La-Mulana is semi-rare I'd say, pretty fucking good game.

Not a steam game but Iji is fucking great as well and free to top it off.

Environmental Station Alpha is a pretty good steam game too, cheap as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=6GnMvsTU--E

You just have to kick the rich guy every time tried to climb the ladder. Also that's not the last boss

crimzon clover

Brigador.

It's an isometric real-time tactics game where you go through various sections of a futuristic city (fully mapped out for several square kilometres and destructible) completing various missions assigned to you.

The catch is that you do so while piloting one of 42 customizable vehicles - including a dozen mechs, various tanks, hoverbikes, and siege towers constructed out of cars held together with electromagnets and juryrigged LMG nailed on. You pick whatever you fancy then just go to town trying to get your objective done however you want.

It's also got insane levels of TECHNOLOGY for a 2D game, with varying height levels for cover, elevation, detailed hitboxes, and a wide variety of movement mechanics and ways to attack allowing you to get into fucking intense situations. For example, I ended my last mission by riding my ass off around an tank on a regular motorbike, chucking grenades over the walls I was swining behind to whittle it down as it blasted and crashed through the surrounding structures trying to get a shot in on me. Ended up taking it down after it levelled nearky an entire block, and it was fucking crazy fun.

It's a cool game I'd recommend to any of my fellow /m/en or anons who are interested in sci-fi guerilla warfare in an urban environment.

Mushihimesama because shmups are a niche genre.

If you ever had any interest in trying out a bullet hell, this game is a great start as it has difficulty ranging from novice to veterans of the genre. It also has: several arranged modes, online ranking, online replay system, a fantastic soundtrack and great visuals to boot.

>PULSAR: Lost Colony
>Relic Hunters Zero
>Exanima
>No More Room in Hell
>Sky Rouge
>Zero G Arena

TIS-100
Infinifactory

>Brigador
I have to have it

vagina is pretty good, but I have never gotten past the forest. I can rarely beat any forest bosses, particularly the shroom dude. The plant I can sometimes kill just by tanking damage and stabbing it to death.

Steamworld Heist

>tfw you do a death-or-glory run on a mech five times the size of your shitty beat up buggy, pelting it down the road while raining fire on its weak back armour and not knowing if it'll go down for good before you crash into its legs and get crushed

I never knew what it meant to feel shiny and chrome until that moment.

Arrows only become worth spamming after the second last boss. Before that they are useful against like two bosses. Othervise youre better off abusing items and damage boosting while going for the melee kill as a finisher. Spamming arrows against early enemies is way too slow so youd have to have some severe autism to actually do it. Though if youre willing to abuse everything you have at your disposal the game isnt hard.
As far as slow moving, the gameplay is faster than old castlevania games so i fail to see the problem with that. Though i guess thats more of an opnion on how youre used to play these kind of games.

>30 FPS
>acceptable

It's like scrub city in here tonight

momodora
eXceed 2/3
suguri, sora
bunny must die
CrossCode

Seems interesting.

How long is the campaign?

>Isometric perspective
I really want to like it, I just... isometric has no place in videogames with an action element. It was only ever used as a gimmick to give a sense of depth, but it's inherently terrible for anything involving specialization (like, say, shooting enemies) because humans don't read distance and altitude that way naturally.

Brigador would have been a really popular game if it had used a plain top-down perspective or proper 3d or pretty much anything else but Iso. As is, it's a hidden gem because half the population will get nauseated looking at it.

fuck off

Deadbolt, gunpoint made by the ror devs

I got it when there was one act. They really use the minimal 3D geometry to the fullest, down to the weird tricks they do with near plane culling (to show the inside of the ship while you walk around). The sound design is also phenomenal. Too bad it's heading in a kind of depressing direction, especially for Conway.

Play Momo 1/2/3. Then play Reverie. Notice the enemy sprite and behavior reuse, then tell me it isn't jarring that you've suddenly went from being Girl!Quote to Megaman X3 Zero.

RISK
OF
RAIN

Cloudbuilt is also rad

And that's why I refunded the game.

Lone Survivor

breddy gud 2D silent hill ripoff
very atmospheric despite muh pixel graphics, excellent use of sound and music
heavily inspired by david lynch stuff

udnretale

RIVE is pretty neato.

Tower climb is like crack to me
It's reverse spelunky with a lot of cool secrets and a retarded 25 person co-op
Finally got to the final boss after 80 hours of playing it

Jamestown with multiplayer is excellent .

How good is TIS-100 compared to Spacechem? I need my autism fix.

You try Deadbolt? Same people same amazing composer. Shame nobody really made custom maps for it.

Odalus

I picked up Cook, Serve, Delicious! Because it looked like an old PS1 cooking game I played ages ago on a demo disk called Ore no Ryouri.

This game is fantastic, as you progress, you need to really get spot on with prepping and cooking orders as fast as humanly possible. There's also a bunch of random events that try to trip you up and ruin your combos.

Fills the same gap, less content but is somewhat harder.

VA-11 hall-a

that gem looks pretty obvious, actually

Fuck yea boiiii, Cook, Serve, Delicious is awesome.

This is "Restaurant DDR for your fingers" and it's a lot of fun. $9.99 or on sale for $2.49 or $4.99, it doesn't matter; just pick it up.

No but I really should. I think I tried the demo or an alpha build that the dev posted here a while back and enjoyed it

I wish Cred Forums still had Risk of Rain threads

Level of "hidden" varies but a lot these games don't get discussed enough for how good they are:
Crypt of The Necrodancer
Chroma Squad
Axiom Verge
Risk of Rain
Freedom Planet
Oxenfree
The Flame In The Flood
Kentucky Route Zero
Hammerwatch
Rouge Legacy
Transistor (everyone likes Bastion but this one never gets talked about)
Ace of Seafood (JUST ADDED LOCAL MULTIPLAYER TODAY)
Hyper Light Drifter
Long Live The Queen
Brothers A Tale of Two Sons
Valiant Hearts (not much gameplay but large amount of feels)
Shovel Knight
Monaco
Pony Island
Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime
Stick It To The Man!
Papers, Please
Double Dragon Neon (doesn't work with Win 10)
Dungeon of the Endless
Golf With Your Friends
The Blackwell Games
Roundabout
Not A Hero
Sunless Sea
The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human
Aquaria

Rebel galaxy

It probably doesn't deserve hidden "gem" status, but as somebody who hates modern rouge-likes with a passion, I'm really digging necrodancer

>Transistor
Because in comparison, it's bad.
It's also really damn short and just feels rushed.
Soundtrack is amazing though, The Spine best

>Aquaria
It's just a bit old for most of indie Cred Forums, loved it on release though

E.Y.E.: DIVINE CYBERMANCY

Sora is a really interesting shmup with a great OST.
Rather than being locked into shooting in any particular direction you toggle locks on enemies and then have 3 equipped weapons to deal with them.
bombs are charged on meters rather than being collectibles, and Lazer weapons can be grazed through in exchange for taking more damage if you get hit shortly afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VgxDQ6CK6M

can someone with decent opinions sell me on these games without memes and shitposting? I have way too much indie shit on my wishlist

Hyper Light Drifter
Momodora
Exanima (EA)
The Quest
Samorost 3
SUPERHOT
Kings and Heroes (EA)
INSIDE
The Solus Project
Oxenfree
Kentucky Route Zero
Space Beast Terror Fright
Necropolis
House of the Dying Sun
Ember

I have a friend who likes it but his rhythm and musical inclination are weak as shit so i have no idea how he actually has fun with it

I tried it once and it seemed awright but i don't think i understood it 100% due to being thrust into the middle of it

>Hyper Light Drifter
Here's a webm, if this looks fun, go for it, otherwise you probably won't enjoy it.

well, the game has multiple characters and there's one that completely takes out the rhythm aspect of the game and it becomes a turn-based rougelike, he might use that character exclusively I'm guessing?

Seconding Styx. Really a great stealth game, my only major complaint was how much the levels were reused.

Tales of Maj Eyal
Gunpoint
Lisa

hell yes my nigga. for a 3 hour game i still somehow dumped 12 in it

>Hyper Light Drifter
A game with a nice aethestic and dashing is fun once you figure it out. Getting all the collectibles in some areas sucks. No one talks about the co-op but its fun with a buddy.

>Momodora
Depends which one you are talking about. I'm playing through these right now actually. 1 and 2 are free and not bad games, I prefer the 1st one. Haven't gotten to 3 or Reverie yet.

>Oxenfree
This is the point and click you kind of wish Tell Tale would have made, its really good. The voice acting isn't bad, characters feel like real teens, the music is nice, the plot is interesting and it does NG+ REALLY REALLY well. Like your brain starts conspiring against you the 2nd time through.

>Kentucky Route Zero
One of my favorite games. The writing is absolutely superb and it has an interesting world. The way your dialog choices effect the narrative is done in a distinctly different way from other games. Act IV just came out and it does some very interesting things. Plus Cardboard Computer is the best at making interesting support media for the game. There's 3 free supplemental apps and one of the game's characters has an album coming out.

Shatter is pretty fun for a breakout game. Got a swell soundtrack too

youtube.com/watch?v=sxP7VBbhRaw

30fps is perfectly fine for 2d games.

not for twitch sensitive action games it isnt

Motherfuckin Bit.trip runner

nigga, what the fuck kind of 2d games are you playing

How so? It's less to visually process.

dominique pamplemousse
a literal masterpiece, I laughed and I cried, it touched my heart
why people still play undertale instead of that blows my mind

Momodora IV

Is their a understandable story to KRZ? I played the first one and enjoyed it, but couldn't push on because it felt strange for the sake of being strange.

Ugh, the framerate just makes me want to VOMIT! How can you play that picture show?

Game feels way too basic, needs like a special atk thats unique to each character and less enemy spam on screen so you can actually do what little juggle combos the game has.

>Gem Craft
>Literally paying for a Newgrounds flash game

Nigga

Wanna know the worst thing user?
It was fun...

It all comes together, ALL of it. Its freaking weird just how interconnected even the most one-off seeming parts or encounters are, but when you see it happen it feels really good. I replayed it when Act IV came out and saw a bunch of stuff I hadn't noticed before in the previous acts.

that's the problem. what is visually distinct becomes muddled if you turn down the framerate. for instance, a projectile in flight in 60fps will have twice the animated frames as it does in 30, giving a much more clear visual indication. additionally, this extends to attack telegraphs, and other cues. furthermore, in 30 fps you get half of the input frames you do in 60fps, meaning input detection is cruder, and can have an impact on controls. granted, this is only very minor, but in a game like HLD that doesnt have iframes on dashes, every bit of input you have is going to go a long way

Well I was going to be a dick and argue for the sake of arguing, but I really can't disagree with that. Nice job

>I'll skip games based entirely on the fact that they're 30fps despite not being good enough for 1-frame inputs anyway

How is Redout?

The kind of thread I like. Here is my contribution of underappreciated indie shit (pulled from my library).

Amphora
Apotheon
Closure
Cobalt
Devil Daggers
Dex
Goetia
Hook
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
Nimbus
Little Inferno
Oknytt
Primordia
Sproggiwood
Sublevel Zero
Teslagrad
Zenge

I like puzzle/puzzle-plaformers

Armored Princess is actually pretty fun.

I usually don't care about framerate unless it's stuttering, but that webm literally made me nauseous. Too bad, as the game seems really fun.

Great answer, thanks.

>Momodora
I was thinking about Reverie.

Enter the Gungeon is honestly one of my favorite roguelites, highly recommend it

Are you sure it didn't make you nauseous because of the screen shaking?

I played that. Good taste user.

>Devil Daggers

MY FRIEND.
Do you know a way on how to get that game windowed? I've tried like 8 different things and I can't seem to.

Nuclear Throne or Enter the Gungeon.

Enter the Gungeon is fun, but I think NT ends up being a better game just because the pacing is better.

>added i-frames
you could do everything in the game without them why

Thought this was a more fun Souls ripoff than Lords of the Fallen. But god is it not funny.

blackguard girl a cute

downwell is better than hyper light drifter

Or, you could sue them. And Steam! Hang in there bro, gravy train is a-coming along with love and admiration for you!!

Crawl.
youtube.com/watch?v=cKu3kdtv5Tw

>Get to the part where you have to play as the grandma and you start at the lowest level
>Thats not even the hardest mode

Jesus Christ Im only a mortal man. Fun game though

Very strange little game combining DOS prompt, FTL, Dead Space and Teleglitch

Really fun if you like something like Door Kickers but need more horror

how many people you need to properly play? and is it only local multi?

how everything fades out at the end of act 2 from the medicine after going through Conways memories

waking up with the fucked up energy leg

the mouse cursor moving towards the whisky by itself

ITS GOOD STUFF

it will only end in sadness, wont it?

Holy fuuuucckk YES

It has good bots so you can play it by yourself or up to three other buds, which is a ton of fun. But sadly no multiplayer.

neat, might check it out

even with the extra-liberal definition of roguelike going around, it's really hard to call necrodancer a roguelike.

it is a ton of fun, and difficult as all hell. i really do not understand how anyone can beat the game with aria, let alone coda or on all-characters mode.

Hyper Light Drifter is pretty known though, isn't it?

Anyways, i'd say Expeditions Conquistador and Element4l.

Serious question, how many of you even know this game?

Have you played Act 4?
Because the forced alcohol moment is where the player loses control of Conway forever (because he loses control of himself). Act IV allowing the side characters to turn into a real ensemble cast is a fucking brilliant turn.

A question though did you guys Stop the hound from going with Conway (and likely dying as a result). You can do it if you are really quick and pick the turn around symbol to the right.

The only problem is how fucking long it is between the acts. I've been meaning to play the latest but I realized I'd completely forgotten the entire plot, and gotta play through it all again.

One of these days, I guess.

for psp but

I barely see anyone talk about Black rock shooter the game
I think it's really good

Undertale

if Hotline Miami was 30fps I'd almost definitely shoot myself

even though its been getting a lot of attention lately, im gonna say furi anyway

Runs fine for me poor fag

>tfw have been playing games in 30 fps all my life
>tfw 30 fps is normal for me
The joys of being poor

Act 4 just came out and they are very confident the last out will be out before the end of the year. Plus you'll probably see shit you never saw or noticed before in a 2nd playthrough. I did when I did my LP of it a month ago.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAU4ORw_91HWEsAVIqnCJ-rJdc4wuhnC Act 4 starts on ep. 18

>tfw they announced at TGS that it's been delayed until 2017

Horrible feel, my man.

If you're into point-n-clicks:

Gemini Rue
youtube.com/watch?v=foZp9ToBewA

Botanicula
youtube.com/watch?v=Syuy3pszAHw

Primordia
youtube.com/watch?v=0YvWQi_5fsw

The Last Door Season 1&2
youtube.com/watch?v=7gP4ZqUuww0

Dropsy
youtube.com/watch?v=B17opczUp1M

I second all of those except The Last Door which I haven't played, but since you are at least 4/5 I'll trust you.

House of the Dying Sun

So far my GOTY 2016

One way heroics

It = La-Mulana 2, by the way since I'm a very tired idiot and left that context out.

I normally play RPGs and other games that don't necessarily require a ton of focus. Any little steam gems I should pick up if I want something that has a fair amount of twitch gameplay? Bonus points if I can play it while listening to my own music or if the soundtrack is good.

I'm just really in the mood for a game that requires getting in the zone.

I really enjoy Styx Master of Shadows but don't hear anything about it.

There is a game called Dark Flame which is in development:
youtu.be/aCHlOTGzyPA

TIS-100

Strike Suit Zero was a blast for me. It reminded me of Robotech Battlecry and how Harmony Gold will always use their Jewish(?) Mafia connections and sue anything that even looks remotely similar to it just for the shekels. I've always liked Robotech but that's because I saw it when I was a lad even though I know that it's a mess of three shows.

Just want to say this is a comfy thread and yall are cool people.

Here's a hidden turd.

You really should check out The Last Door.
Despite the episodic format and the dime store pixel graphics, it's one of the best and most atmospheric horror adventure games I've ever played, and one of the few Lovecraftian games that draw from him (among other weird fiction authors) in a way that truly shows an understanding of what cosmic horror was all about.

towerclimb is the hiddenest gem and also best roguelite i'll debate you

>real-time tactics game

No it isn't, it's a vehicle shooter with sim elements.

Does anyone know or remember any good dungeon crawlers where you can combine runes to cast spells and shit?

>16 all-time peak

That actually made me feel a little sad, desu. I know it's a shit game with a shit marketing premise ("Buy our shit or you're sexist"), but I gotta imagine at least 1 person on the dev team thought they were making something worthwhile.

>all time peak
>16

Jamestown is excellent period.

I do. Good soundtrack, player character looks kinda' wonky and some of the art just feels weird (some seams are visible), but the puzzles are generally pretty good.

I honestly can't tell if you meant to say vagina or not

WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THIS

> but I gotta imagine at least 1 person on the dev team thought they were making something worthwhile

protip: most developers don't care about the direction their director wants to take their game as long as they get paid

gods will be watching is kind of neat. the plot is silly, the writing isn't the greatest, and it's got that generic indie artstyle that everyone hates, but i like puzzley games that are difficult and it definitely makes you work for the best possible outcome if you want it.

>House of the Dying Sun
Is this like a modern day Colony Wars?

ok mr idea guy
just kidding kill yourself

>Hidden gem
>Universally loved

That isn't how 'hidden' things work.

>it's really hard to call necrodancer a roguelike.
...why? if you play it on bard mode it's literally just a normal roguelike.

Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Commandos Series
Knights and Merchants
Startopia

Old comfy games that I adore

Wording environmental station alpha

NecroDancer is godlike; it takes hundreds of hours to git gud and thousands to master everything.
Freedom Planet is pretty good but the stun frames are bullshit.
Oxenfree's characters/dialogue are the most believable and memorable I've seen in a game since LIS.
Transistor is just ok while Bastion is GOAT.
Monaco has a shitton of levels and replayability, but there's a stupid amount of trial-and-error and finicky strategies required.
Pony Island is hard to describe without spoiling. 'meta' is a good description. reminds me of flash games like The Impossible Quiz.
Golf With Your Friends is fun af but doesn't do anything innovative; it's just super polished.
Not A Hero is simpler than it looks and kinda casual.

also, is Hyper Light Drifter really worth $18? I'd be sold already if not for the 30 fps lock and several complaints of camera shittiness.

poorfag detected

Jasper Byrne did the music for that, right?

T O W E R C L I M B

You'll have to get good before you can play it with little/no focus of course but once you do its the most rewarding kind of game.

TOWERCLIMB

fucking 10/10 platformer

Only 3 recorded cases of anyone getting the true ending, shit is hardcore

>true ending
What, getting all those orbs and clearing the game?

well shit, only 3? i'm damn close. say hello to #4

Well? :L I need to know

It feels like a strong $10 game to me. I'll play it once and do co-op some with a friend, but $18 feels like a little much. Seems like lots of indie games are jacking up their initial prices these days.

i just can't take the game seriously when the player character is walking around with a ridiculous shit-eating grin the entire time.

it's like if James Sutherland shouted GUH ROOVY like Earthworm Jim every few seconds.

complete atmosphere ruiner

Caves of Qud

It's a far future post-post-apocalyptic dying earth sci fi angbandlike. Its overworld is static, but the playable world is proc gen. Its somewhere between Dwarf Fortress Adventurer and the classic Fallout games. There are a lot of variations to character creation thanks to the mutation and castes you can choose from, and they play actually pretty differently.

It's also one of the single best written games I have ever played. It makes Planescape Torment seem like Doctor Seuss.

Its setting is pretty unique, and the fact that everything is intentionally covered in layers of unreliable narration through tens of thousands of years makes piecing together the lore very fun. Yeah it's early access and it shows in that the main quest is kind of short, but it's certainly not short of content and if you are looking for a fun dungeon crawler it's a good way to kill a few hours.

Pic related is a Putus Templar Warden, a member of a caste of unmutated humans who have made it their holy duty to purge mutants from Earth and a Leering Stalker, a killer deathbot who shortly after this picture proceeded to rape the living shit out of the Warden and his friends.

>hidden
>universally loved
Hyper Light Drifter is a great game but it wound up getting a lot of flak for not having a lot of the content originally planned in the Kickstarter and for being 30FPS.

While I like it, I was disappointed with it; I expected it to be more story oriented than it was. I expected to be going through abandoned ruins discovering the secrets of a lost civilization. I didn't get that; instead the plot was almost non-existent and what plot was there was very obtusely told. Plus the music was kinda shitty.
He said it ran like shit though. Running at full speed is not running like shit.

Has anyone ever played the HD remake of this?

That's fucking evil.

El Shaddai
El Shaddai.
EL SHADDAI.

FUCKING BRITS. This game is fucking great. I was looking forward to having more vidya based on the works of the Abrahamic faiths, but the scandal with Ignition crushed those dreams of mine. What was their 2012 project? Who the hell knows.

>Dustforce
Great aesthetic and awesome platforming, it'll also remind you that you're shit at video games

>Hyper light drifter

"Special thanks to Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian

Oh shit is that out? Was following it a while back but forgot about it, gonna have to get my hands on it when I have some spare cash

Grapple. It's the only good game where you play as a stupid fucking ball/marble.
Get it for a maximum for 2 bucks though.

Marble madness?

Oxydid?

When a girl sucks your dick while you work, you have to thank her for it.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT'S ON STEAM!?!?!?!
>goes to check
>it's not on steam

Why you lie to me faggot.

One Way Heroics
Dustforce
Bastion
VVVVVVVVVVVV
Anodyne

Sorry user, I saw hidden gem and universally loved and I lost it. Maybe we can make a petition in the hopes Takeyasu Sawaki releases it on Steam. That is if we can find an English version of his venture Crim. Can't find anything on him or his company after 2012/2013.

Groovy
Hyposphere
Lost Marbles
On a Roll 3D
Orborun
Spectraball

and those are only the cheap shitty ones on Steam

I've heard that Paper sorcerer is good. I've played Legend of Grimrock and I had fun with the nine button rune casting option.

Restricted RPS was fucking fun as hell.

I didn't know there were people that disliked Titan Souls, shits great. There were a handful of puzzles and secrets it wasn't just open space to traverse, and the atmosphere is great.
I think making a game like that would be fun as shit, just come up with a bunch of boss designs and a core mechanic and build out from there

>That level where the stage is constantly trying to crush you with stone slabs

Ziggurat was one of my fav games to play for along time.

Rogue like fps, kind of like serious sam/pain killer(go into arena's and kill stuff) but with a hexen/heritic aesthetic.

CrossCode

I'm watching this game pretty closely actually, how much actual playability and narrative is there in the EA right now?

Pretty decent amount. You can attempt to get into the Flame Temple and acquire the Fire Ability + there is alot of puzzles to contend to while doing said quests.

When you get the Fire Powerup Lea powersup loads

>YFW you managed to get this game for only $4.99 at Bundlestars along with 40 other games made by 3D Realms.

Best BUNDLE EVER
blog.bundlestars.com/post/134799510351/killer-bundle-6

That Mitch Mulder trailer was dope as fuck.

That bundle was wild but the publishers are shitters because they tossed it in there without speaking to CrossCode's devs about it.

was only worth it for douk and crosscode; everything else was shit and not worth pennies alone

>hidden

damn I thought bundle stars was like indie gala and just shat shovelware on the site

It's a surgical mask

I feel like so many of these little indie roguelikes are perfect for me. I love games that you can just pick up and play.

you do realize it's a surgical mask?
I can see the smile now though, dammit

>thatsthejoke.jpg

I have $12 in my steam wallet what hidden gem should I buy?

Underrated post

Hexen+BOI+Serious Sam

VA11 Hall-A I enjoyed
I hope those developers got out of Venezuela

Why has nobody posted Assault Android Cactus

It's fucking fantastic

This.

It's got forgettable characters, a take it or leave it big head weaboo artstyle and a meaningless story.

But damn are the boss fights fun. And the skill trees enable you to keep things fresh by trying different builds.

Freedom Planet is cheap there too....
Check it out yo
Better then paying $15 for one game that isn't finished all the way.
bundlestars.com/en/bundle/all-stars-7-bundle

LISA

Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human is great

If you are implying Freedom Planet is an unfinished game you can go fuck yourself.It's got all three main characters campaigns, classic modes and a trial mode for a fourth, which were added for free after the fact.

Or is Shovel Knight also an "unfinished game" because they plan to keep adding free updates?

Yep Can't even play as Torque fully.
I consider it unfinished when he is going to shovel out minigames to cater to Spade and Torque gameplays. $5 each!

>primordia

Hey user

bsod

I strongly recommend Primordia. The only issue is that it's not "HD" and looks a bit pixelly.

I'm ashamed to admit that it took me a while to understand what they were referring to when they said that.

My only problem with Primordia was how most of the different sort of endings are literally all decided right at the end. It's the only time where you can really take a different part and it happens all at once.

Particularly striking and annoying because you can go all genocide without ever having acted in support of your regular mission at all up to this point. Game needed more alternate, possibly darker and more violent methods to push you to the evil ending.

How is Devil Daggers? I just want a game where I kill lots of shit and upgrade weapons.

>Legend of Dungeon
>Tri
>Sudeki
>Mini Ninjas
>3089

how does boobs

Unepic is pretty good, if you can get past the cringeworthy humor

Crawl is fucking godlike, easily one of the best local games on Steam

Oh boy, here I go posting again. Personal niche recommendations (1/3)

Runestone Keeper — great roguelite / minesweeper game. Looks simple at first, but there’s a surprisingly interesting and challenging gameplay in it. 80+ hours and counting for me. Can’t have enough.
store.steampowered.com/app/339400

Desktop Dungeons — coffee brake roguelike with puzzle elements and huge replayability.
store.steampowered.com/app/226620

Tales of Maj'Eyal — the best roguelike on the market. Simple graphics, but almost limitless potential for hours to spend in it. Has in-game chat with friendly community always willing to help.
store.steampowered.com/app/259680

Battle Brothers — medieval fantasy turn-based RPG / RTS with surprisingly deep gameplay, fantastic atmosphere, and promises of it being even better game after EA is over. The best turn based game I played in 10 years.
store.steampowered.com/app/365360

The Talos Principle — first person puzzle made by Serious Sam devs. Smart and interesting challenge, with profound story and beautiful world.
store.steampowered.com/app/257510

Antichamber — first-person puzzle that doesn't play like Portal 2 at all. It's a mind-bending game, that makes you throw away preconceptions and prior experience playing video games and think differently.
store.steampowered.com/app/219890

Lovely Planet — Super Meat Boy from first person perspective with colorful world and VERY challenging levels. A speed run game.
store.steampowered.com/app/298600

Snakebird — surprisingly hard but neat puzzle game. Easy buy for those who want both challenging and clever experience.
store.steampowered.com/app/357300

Teleglitch — Quake II-esque world with top-down perspective and one life per run.
store.steampowered.com/app/234390

The Fall — platformer / puzzle / adventure with good story and dialogs. Rather short.
steamcommunity.com/app/290770

>Tri
TRI: Of Friendship and Madness? my nigga

Personal niche recommendations (2/3)

Infested Planet — take control of a squad responsible of purging huge amount of xenos in a top-down realtime strategy. Has this Aliens / WH40k vibe.
store.steampowered.com/app/204530

Jets'n'Guns — absolutely fantastic and rad SHMUP with ridiculous number of levels, enemies, jets and guns. Gorgeous soundtrack by cult power-metal group Machinae Supremacy.
store.steampowered.com/app/262260

Shadowgate — very well done remake of an old Macintosh adventure. Just the game to spend dull winter evenings in almost pen-n-paper atmosphere. Good experience for those who love the genre.
store.steampowered.com/app/294440

Silent Storm — RPG made by Russians, set in the WWII / post-WWII world, with ridiculously good and smart turn based system, and total destruction of almost anything you can find on levels. Rare game to have Axis story arc in it.
store.steampowered.com/app/254960

Pix The Cat — a VERY good variation on a classic ‘snake’ formula. Huge replayability, addictive soundtrack, and co-op designed for parties.
store.steampowered.com/app/330180/

Duck Game — imagine Smash bros. with ducks and huge variety of different weapons, destructible environment, and a dedicated QUACK button. Must have for parties.
store.steampowered.com/app/312530

Hammerwatch — probably the best Gauntlet inspired game that has ever came out.
store.steampowered.com/app/239070

Devil Daggers — addictive arena shooter with surprisingly great atmosphere and audio/visual design (if you’re into it). Geometry Wars from first person. Go and beat 500.
store.steampowered.com/app/422970/

Bunker Punks — high speed, no bullshit old-school FPS with graphics straight from the last century. If you liked the new Doom, you might like this one too.
store.steampowered.com/app/446120/

That's the one, sir

Personal niche recommendations (3/3)

NeuroVoider — rougelike twinstick shooter with great visuals and fantastic dark synth soundtrack. Customize your robotic body for it to suit your playstyle the best. Local co-op for up to 4 players.
store.steampowered.com/app/400450/

Deadbolt — a gritty combination of Gunpoint and Hotline Miami by creator of Risk of Rain. Playing as the Reaper, hunt souls that refuse to cross the river to the afterlife.
store.steampowered.com/app/394970/

House of the Dying Sun — game heavily inspired by Tie Fighter with aesthetics of Homeworld. One of the few games that actually benefit from being played in VR. Soundtrack by the composer of E.Y.E.
store.steampowered.com/app/283160/

Space Beast Terror Fright — FPS / dungeon crawler set in sci-fi world that reminds of Warhammer 40k Space Hulk and Aliens. Has co-op for up to 4 players on the same screen. Epileptics beware.
store.steampowered.com/app/357330/

Hexcells — neat little variation on minesweeper. Relaxing music and enough levels to keep you busy for a few evenings.
store.steampowered.com/app/265890

RUNNING WITH RIFLES — surprisingly deep tactical shooter, despite it having a top-down view and being pretty light hearted about itself and war in general.
store.steampowered.com/app/270150

Dungeon Rushers — unique tactical RPG with JRPG-esque combat. Build your army through the campaign to later raid other players’ dungeons while upgrading your own with better traps and monsters (think MGSV FOB invasions).
store.steampowered.com/app/429620/

Reflex — spiritual successor to Quake III, literally. Community is small and very hardcore. Unless you’re very good with arena shooters, — beware.
store.steampowered.com/app/328070/

The Swapper — visually stunning puzzle with ridiculously good atmosphere and plot that will probably leave you full of existential thoughts.
store.steampowered.com/app/231160/

Furi (and to soe extent HLD) are great though. What was your game?

I'd recommend anything by Spiderweb Software

They make CRPGs and they're great

Dustforce.

As a backer, I would hesitate to call HLD a gem.
It's okay.

I had this one shilled at my recently, so I downloaded it.

Eh, I certainly like the idea of Spelunky with proper loot and leveling but the game is fucking hideous and is displayed in Ray Charles vision. You can't see shit and traps nig you left and right.

Oh, and EA is in effect here. Portals crashed the current build I downloaded.

Dropped. Maybe I'll try it in 2019 when they finish it.

What does Cred Forums think of Cloudbuilt?

Why? What was it lacking?

Not him but basically everything they promised they didn't deliver on.

I don't know a damm thing about it.

thank you for your contribution

>Brigador

My. Fucking. Nigga.

I've sunk so many hours into this game. The novel that went along with it is also incredibly good.

Try Uplink. I haven't seen anyone claim it's not fun.

HLD bored me after like 2 hours, they tried so hard to make the story and background hidden that you don't even fucking know who are you or why are you doing all of this, it's like you're just killing monsters because why not, you simply feel distant from the character, gameplay was monotonous and sometimes plainly tedious, it felt more like a randomn flash game
I gotta agree that the concept and art are amazing, to be honest it had potential

this game is good

>Hyper Light Drifter
>hidden

Anyone tried Dreadout?

NaissancE

Definitely a niche title with a limited intended audience, but if you like the idea of a puzzle/platformer set in a Blame! inspired megastructure, this game is for you.

unless anyone has an objection I'd like to put banner saga out there

incredibly good plot, fantastic writing, fascinating setting drawing heavily on norse mythology (especially the weird shit in it) and a great art style. wish they made use of cinematics more, but when everything is hand drawn by a smaller studio I can't honestly blame them.

If you haven't played the beginners guide you're wasting your fucking life
MHEB4-G0JP4-0Z5Z5

>hyper light shitter
>good

what's uplink?

A hollywood hacking simulation. Incredibly immersive.

Fuck that, I won't pay this guy's salary

I agree with everything you said but the gameplay was so bad I never finished it. I'll probably just watch the end on youtube.

Devil Daggers just got updated today with new enemies too.

What's your best time?

i was looking to get that on sale

i hear it has brutal difficulty. players would rather lose a limb than lose a drone

Isn't ESA just a good Metroid-like game with worse graphics?

Nice to see someone thinks RWR is up there. The only game I've played where it died more than Dark Souls.

Hammerfight. It's got a really good feel to the combat since it's all done with the mouse. It's only five dollars and has a demo, too.

Did that mech just use an assault armor?

Doesn't look fancy enough

I've been wanting to get Neurovoider, is it good if you really liked Isaac Rebirth and Nuclear Throne but hated Enter the Gungeon?

I would love Hyper Light Drifter if I knew what the fuck I was doing aka had actual fucking words in it to explain some things

Oh, shit! Exanima. It's a physics based combat, dungeon crawling RPG with a realistic medieval base and a bit of low-fantasy sprinkled on top. If you're really fucking bored with FPS, fighting, JRPGs, etc. give this game a try. Its mechanics are OG, and there is absolute nothing like it (other than maybe Die by the Sword - old game).

Keep in mind it will take about three hours for experienced games to get the movements down. Fortunately, there is a practice mode. The game is arguably more punishing than Dark Souls. On small fuck up and even the most shit enemy can one shot your ass, or leave your health rekt. Damage is compounding, and each hit only makes combat performance worse.

Right now dialogue and human NPCs aren't implemented. Along with a shit load of other stuff, I'm perfectly content with it being only about 10-20% finished. For $15 you definitely get your monies worth. Right now there are only 5 lvls in campaign, but the arena mode has great temporary endgame. Arena enemies are currently harder than anything in story mode. Even if devs stopped right this instant you'd be getting what you paid for.

Any recommendations

it goes on sale for about a dollar pretty regularly

Fucking great game, highly recommend it.

thats a VN

its not even all that good unless youre really susceptible to waifushit

>SUPERHOT
The story is a bit lackluster, but the concept is original. Supurb game play - smooth as a babies bottom. game makes you feel like a genuine badass. challenge modes included there is about +100 hours of novel gameplay. I had to get it becasue I fell in love with the 7dfps version back in 2013. Many players might complain the game is a bit repetitive, and story mode is too short, but for me that's the fun of it. it's a FPS that's also a puzzle game/twitch shooter with a touch of mind fuck. honestly even at 25 dollars i love the hell out of the devs and they deserved my hard earned cash for trying to come up with something new for a change.

I will not get any games with the word "zombie" or "pixel" in its name

Drunken Robot Pornography

Its fps+shmup

Whats not to love but the excess of particle effects that make it hell to run on ehh processes

Also the electro/jazz soundtrack doesn't hurt anything

youtube.com/watch?v=WuKg7NVilhg

yeah saw this and it looked great. defiantly on the wishlist

some people are disappointed in the direction and story line, but honestly the modding community for the game compensates a lot... kinda like fallout 3 in a way

furi
brigador
HLD like you said

most of my favorites are things not on steam (quadrilateral cowboy) or "old as fuck" to most of the steam crowd (binding of isaac, FTL)

but no one here has played brigador, and that's a fucking criminal shame especially since everyone here praises crusader no remorse or crusader no regret. brigador is literally just a better versioon of those.
forgive me when i say EDF 4.1

Ideas are literally worthless. The only thing that matters is execution, the months and years of effort required to bring something to reality, which HLD's developer did and you didn't.

Came here to post this. There are things about it that bother me, such as having to get lucky with room choosing in later levels. My overall experience was rather positive. Also Risk of Rain, if nobody has posted that yet. Why the shit are all the throwback pixel based artstyle games seemingly popular?

Tiny and Big was admittedly fun, but stupid easy. Comfy atmosphere and a enjoyable, goofy story. Would recommend for a few hours of fun.

Headlander

a little expensive for the game length though

>those fucking frogs

NOT MUCH

Welcome, delicious friend.

You mother fucker

The Bug Butcher
Depth
Gunman Clive 1+2
Lethal League
Mark of the Ninja
Oniken
Steamworld Dig
Sweezy Gunner
Super Cyborg
Zombie Driver HD

>ctrl+f steamworld heist
>1 result
You're alright, user.

I own every game mentioned here.

Mah nigga.
The Swapper was excellent.

Does Drifter die?

:(

Dungeon of the Endless
Play with friends for maximum fun

You can upgrade your drones' health to hundreds. It's an alright game but it just suddenly ends leaving you stranded in space.

Don't understand what this drama is about.

The developer had a public freakout when TotalBiscuit said he didn't like the game

Oh. Huh. I guess TB also doesn't like Shadow of the Colossus then?

Stephen's Sausage Roll - Very deep puzzle game.

Both Momodora games are pretty cool

DFBZ8-QKTEJ-F4YWB

Fuck I really need to get back into that.

>avalanche 2: super avalanche

what happened to avalanche 1?

Dunno. Just had the Key to share with you.

C2MPH-TARDG-PDYK9

0FEHA-H7DW4-XWNF3

Ring runner

Pretty unique top down space shooter

>This is bait right?
If you didn't see the two threads earlier, both had HLD near the OPs and neither of them weren't called out for being retarded.
Yes.

I don't understand how this is a freakout. It's like meeting a celebrity: they are always kinda there in your TV yet here you are, meeting a real person. It is a very surreal experience and it is to be appreciated, as the guy did.

stop robbit.

>Antichamber
>Teleglitch
>Silent Storm
>Hammerwatch
My nigga

The OST alone brings it to mind every once in a while.

YOU! I love you!

The gigantic structures are mind blowing!

This game's less a game to me & more of an artistic gaming spectacle/gallery. Still one of the few games I've played over & over again in my life. Great atmosphere, & pretty creative stuff done in it.

Brigador is pretty fucking cool. Good taste, user.

Jagged Alliance 2 with or without mods is a great game if you want something like silent storm.

Following that 7.62 highcalir is a alright game but maybe not as good. only play this if you *really* want a game like jagged alliance

Treehouse4Lyfe

Ori and the Blind Forest is an absolute must play.

For some a little more obscure:
Expeditions Conquistador
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Apotheon
The Void

I hate the story mode. It's really tedious and it's kind of frustrating that I have to complete it multiple times to unlock everything. That said, I fucking LOVE the survival mode. Worth the price of admission alone if you ask me. It doesn't have any cloud saving so if you lose your data you have to start all over which was infuriating

Any good puzzle games? I beat talos principle, witness, obduction and want some more. Want to try infinifactory and spacechem. 2d platformers puzzles are good too.

If you can get past the graphics, Toki Tori 2. Spacechem is GOAT.

Already bought, thanks.

I liked it but it was way too easy
The last boss was the only good one

Too frustrating for its own good.
There's "git gud", and then there's "git bent" when not only the mechanics are unfair, the boring backtracking you have to do when trying to master them gets simply too much.

Dustforce has been mentioned but I'll back up those anons.
Metal Slug 3
Arx Fatalis and Dark Messiah
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death

I remember seeing the first pre-alpha trailer when it came out, instantly fell in love with it. I'm so glad it didn't disappoint. Great game.

Rabi Ribi is a pretty fantastic non-linear Metroidvania with 2hu-tier bullet hell bossfights.

>Man built Us to build
Primordia's excellent. Easily the best adventure game I've picked up running that engine. Gemini Rue and Techobablyon are alright, but Primordia is easily the best.

Call of Duty Black Ops II

Hey Vlambeer
you know you can't ACTUALLY steal game ideas right?

Anyone tried "Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor" ?

store.steampowered.com/app/436500/

And Yet It Moves, though I think there might be some issues with later OS's or something, is a pretty funky 2D puzzle-platformer. There's UnMechanical, though it's kinda casual. The Swapper was mentioned in this thread too, as was Antichamber, the mother of all mindfuckery puzzle games. Braid is fairly known but is alright by my books, if a little overrated.

More thread-related, but Nitronic Rush is a free retro-cybertronic obstacle-racing game with a bunch of tracks that have puzzle elements, i.e., how to surpass certain obstacles.

thanks for your viral marketting

Just scrolling through my installed games and throwing some out there that some people either might not have heard of, or might wrongly assume aren't very good, or perhaps just haven't gotten around to playing yet

>Odallus
>PAC-MAN 256
>Volgarr the Viking
>Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2
>The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
>Atom Zombie Smasher
>Infested Planet

Out of all of those, I think Odallus is probably the least well known game, and I would recommend the hell out of it cause I want the devs to keep making games like it. It's obviously inspired by Classicvania, but not just a direct copy&paste.

I'd also recommend checking out all the others that I posted, I think they're all amazing games. I added the Resident Evil titles to the list because I think Revelations are massively underrated games and I almost didn't pick up the first one myself cause I heard such bad things about it, but it's tons of fun.

Should have started the thread off with an example.

1001 spikes

T E L E G L I T C H

This.

>Tales of Maj'Eyal

FUCK YEAH GUYS. This game could be the most replayable game ever made. I've never encountered something more addicting than that.

this user speaks the truth

Tell me Odallus has some epic tracks like Castlevania does.

Say what you want about the rest of the essay but that shit is spot on.

break your mouse/10
got that shit in one of the first humble bundles, holy fuck It was horrible.

crypt of the necrodancer. It's fun as fuck.

I have a roomate and a gf to play with but my gf gets really frustrated with fighting games or such, is this something where she can still have fun even if she's not really good?

I like the soundtrack, can't find the isolated track, but this is the first stage

youtube.com/watch?v=K1CfS-URa7E

you can turn off the CRT filter, it looks better without