I am the only person interested in this videogame

I am the only person interested in this videogame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGMqZPzqEF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is it?

There's a demo on Steam.

From what I gather, it's a 2-hour cinematic experience (literally, there are no mechanics, but you can move about and there are secrets) that is a mystery thriller with non-chronological sequencing and from an unreliable POV. Also, no dialogue.

They insist on nausea-inducing 30FPS in first-person, with motion blur, with an option to uncap the framerate but a warning that by doing so you're violating the artistic intent. It sorta makes sense when you play it; it's supposed to be in a bit of a groggy haze.

>female protagonist

haahhahahaha

Apperently I'm dyslexic because I read this as somthing else before clicking.

What's the problem?

I am the only person interested in THIS game.

>From what I gather, it's a 2-hour cinematic experience

Stopped reading

You're the problem. I have the solution though: I'm not going to buy it.

t. falseflagging nu-male

Yes. Looks like shit honestly.
Dontnod is yet to make a good game, and I doubt it will be this one.

So was Hardcore Henry, and that's the best FPS campaign of the year.

>videogame

Just looked at it. Yeah, looks like a cinematic game. I don't have a problem with that if it's cheap, but I do have a problem with the graphics. I can see they were going for a unique style, which is great and more devs should do that, but it looks awful. Like Bubsy 3D but with humans.

it takes a jew to recognize jewing. mazel tov!

At first I thought it said vagina. And it didn't help that the feather looks like a big hairy red vagina.

b-but we haven't had a full fledged vampire game in YEARS

Come the fuck on.

Videogames don't have to be "games".

Nyce mymy

Don't get the Xtra Large Popcorn DLC; they try to entice you with the promise of refilling it if you finish it, but you're not going to finish it before the game is over.

>Looks like shit honestly.
Care to elaborate?

>wants me to describe poop in detail

Get out of here pervert, this is a family friendly board.

Just watch any video. It's the usual boring as fuck Dontnod shit. The combat looks terrible, and the rest doesn't look interesting at all.

Sounds cool. I'll pirate it.

Nah, man. I'm cautiously optimistic for that one too.

What is the point in making a game if it would work better as a short movie?

For what I see in the demo, there is no interaction, challenge and 0 puzzles. Maybe, MAYBE I will play it in youtube

>What is the point in making a game if it would work better as a short movie?

Because by making you move and look around, you have a greater sense of immersion and involvement.

>Maybe, MAYBE I will play it in youtube

Watching narrative games (or movies, for that matter) on YouTube is pure plebbishness.

Imagine.

You would have a point if the game was well designed, but

> by making you move and look around, you have a greater sense of immersion and involvement

Do you mean walk along that straight line till the game pops a click here icon infront of me? Jesus, even walk simulator sections in VtM: Bloodlines were better.

Or Max Payne 2.

No, what's pleb is fucking around in a shitty map looking for text to read or script triggers and calling it 'an immersive game'

How come the first max Payne is the only good cinematic game?

>Do you mean walk along that straight line till the game pops a click here icon infront of me?

I don't recall this actually being the case in the demo. Nice try, though.

Is that supposed to say something other than Vagina?

It isn't, because Max Payne 3 absolutely obliterates it in having a cinematic presentation and everything else.

This presumes three things:

1. that the map is "shitty"

2. that the text you read is overlong or inconsequential

3. that the events suck

None of these seem to be the case here.

Did you actually play the demo?

Vampires will always have universal appeal.

They're just so interesting, seductive, sexy, powerful and charming.

I won't lie, I even read the Twilight books and they were okay for tween books.

Not as good as the Harry Potter series but still.

The Anne Rice books weren't great but they they were okay; the best thing to come from them was Lestat.

Oh how I fucking love The Brat Prince; then how Tom Cruise dropped his fake ass actor persona and just became Lestat was perfection.

Bram Strokers book is a classic; the movie was alright, except for Gary Oldman who was cash as FUCK.

The recent BBC Dracula miniseries was amazing. Jonathan Rhys Meyers sold that fuck out of it; his intensity, his looks, his charm.

If he and Lestat met each other they would have to fight to the death since there can be only one perfect vampire.

gay

Oh yeah, Vampies are gay as fuck.

But everyone, especially man, still love them.

:3

youtube.com/watch?v=rGMqZPzqEF8