HEY IM GRUMP

HEY IM GRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCf1sjR9gho
youtube.com/watch?v=fJg3HP36FrM
youtu.be/zQ4ZNEkqDT4
youtu.be/fp7f_nCKfFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where'd you get that fuckin medal, Tails?

And im a cuck

What went wrong?

inb4 404
get rekt, faggots

I want to fuck Jon

Arin

eceleb cucks getting btfo
bye, faggots

But user, grumpy games is vidya related

Why do people idolize these two Fags?

nigger

Dan is 37 years old. ALMOST FUCKING 40 and he's STILL trying to entertain autistic children by playing video games. Pathetic and sad.

You have to be over 18 to post here

>implying you wouldn't for 100k+ a year

>not liking the best animator and the best fat gamer

Kill urself my man

I think you need to kill yourself. Idolizing people means that you are beneath them and worth dog shit.

What will Arin do when the Youtube bubble inevitably bursts? He never finished high school and doesn't have any real work experience or higher education.

He is an animator, he has done animations for TV companies, he'd be fine

Why is Cred Forums so jealous of youtubers?

>inb4 people replying how they're totally not jealous

Because it's easy money on a hobby we love. We didn't think of the idea first. Now cancerous normies infect it.

>all the comments are redditors who don't get its a joke
>they are all legit upset about him

>acts like a retard
>I-It was a joke! I was only p-pretending!

Its the same people who made the gaben interview, ofcourse its a joke.
Its like saying h3h3 is super serious

does Cred Forums hate internet personalities because they make money being stupid, and Cred Forums just does that without being paid for it?

I wanna grow.....ooOOOW!

Just go watch any recent Markiplier video and see just how much he has to act like an autistic manchild for the sake of his audience. I see the pain in his eyes. He's in too deep and I'm sure that man wants out.

Correction, he WAS an animator. Plus that's not steady work at all.

Cred Forums hates because it hates. We're an Internet board free of identity and therefor are allowed to be as vulgar, mean, and misbehaven as we possibly can and get away with it.

Dang, Jon is tiny.

>best animator
>I'm 12 years old and I consider dog shit animation to be "the best". I've literally never even heard of this guy you call " Harry Potteridge" lol I bet he sucks dicks
Kill yourself, underage nigger.

arin is 6'2"

Daily reminder that this compilation exists and completely invalidates his entire zelda sequalitis episode, proving how little Arin's voice should actually be taken seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJg3HP36FrM

>6'2"
So slightly above my country's average height. Cool.

>Arin
>Knowing jack shit about videogames
Arin is a fucking hack, he sucks at games and pretends to know a single thing about game design.

>Opinion
>>inb4 people who disagree with my opinion.

>facts are opinions

Even if youtube pops the GG brand generates so much revenue that he'd be fine for 10+ years financially. On top of that the brand power is stronger than a youtube channel. If youtube goes they can just do their own website/partner with any other website and they'd take them in a heartbeat.

bleh!

GameGrumps is a steady side project and free publicity to his main goal of being a professional musician.

He said in an episode a few months ago that GameGrumps allowed him to quit his job and just do entertainment full time.

Sounds like he's winning life pretty hard.

Mickey Mouse?

>Mad that you aren't getting paid to play games like he is
Come on now. Just be straightforward about those grapes.

Faggot #1 did shitty animations with teenager level of humour and got "popular". Faggot #2 started a youtube channel about video game reviews until he meet faggot #1 to do some lets play since it was the trend at that time. This is how GayGrumps started.

But I...I like Dan

Left: Newgrounds, for many, was childhood
Right: Forced himself to play shit games until people thought it was funny

remember, nobody know's you're really a dog on the internet, except the NSA

>if Dan didn't laugh at Arin's poopy ass dick jokes, everyone would hate Arin more than they already do, but because Dan is the laugh track, he gets a pass
youtu.be/zQ4ZNEkqDT4

THIS IS NOT VIDYA
THIS IS NOT VIDYA
THIS IS NOT VID9 0D

>tfw literally never seen these in my life because i'm allergic to e-celebs

What are you doing with your life user?

This is really sad

I admit, I watch one or two episodes of this after work, mainly while doing something monotonous in a game. They're great background noise and I get to check out games I never would have thought of playing before seeing 10 minutes of it's gameplay.

Typically though, this kinda shit is unacceptable to me but Danny makes it okay.

Jon is real, Arin isnt

>Ego "i needed a guide to get off the tutorial Island in Wind waker" Raptor
youtu.be/fp7f_nCKfFw

how did boogie not know the grump jingle

holy shit someone please punch him in the face

Damn Jon lost a lot of weight.

>that picture
I really hope this was a joke and somebody didn't think this would work out.

>have a youtuber and his friends playing in the background to make me feel less alone

And Arin gained it all.

The saddest thing is, it worked on me. I actually found this funny.
Should I use 1 or 2 guns to kill myslef?

Jon became fake when he started Star Wars'n.
He's even deleted some of his older videos off his channel, going to guess the higher ups didn't like them.

best girl

I can't even watch the whole thing.

No need to state the obvious senpai

>an episode a few months ago
More like three years ago, don't lie. We know you watch them.

>if Dan didn't laugh at Arin's poopy ass dick jokes, he wouldn't get paid.

Eff tee eff why

Wait, I'm 5'10", am I a manlet?

Jon is 5'10
Yeah, you're a manlet, kill yourself before us 6ft folk take all of your women

6 foot is the minimum requirement, dwarf.

>only 5'10
Lmao pathetic, King of Manlets

Pssst user, it's all big meme
This website is the onlyplace that cares that much about height.

>jon left
>dan never joined
>arin continues gg pretending jon is still there

We're on an anonymous website, asking people's height is like asking their dick size. You're going to get a much higher average than reality.

Five and a half inches.

>He sounds stupid and crazy when you remove the other person's voice
WOW
I want him to go back to animating as much as anyone else, but c'mon, now

>2 guys making a living doing fuck all
What's not to idolize?

we know your lying

Wow a duo doesn't work with one person. What a fucking shocker

their dead rising playthrough was fun since arin actually beat it. but damn does danny like to laugh at unfunny shit constantly

He didn't beat it, he quit immediately after the 3 Days and commentated over someone else's Let's Play of the final boss.

to be fair, overtime mode is objectively bad well...maybe not objectively, but it wouldnt have made for good grump episodes. Daily reminder that game grumps is rarely about the gameplay

This is unironically hilarious. Grumps without Dan is actually fucking funny. This is exactly how vidya videos were 10 years ago, just some stoned guy talking to himself playing a game.

>Drake Bell turned into Phil Fish

bOY IM GRUMPP XD eL WAKCKY iT ECLEB I JOL A MEME LIKE BANE A Cred Forums VERS
ITL MEME I LINO TOLAUGH SMILE LE ELL POAS AGUUUUUU UUU

AGUUU ~SMILES~

EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJJKKJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCC XD

PAJERRTR TSDXDD I READ IT ON REDDlT AND I WAS LIKE
AGHBUSHLA
HAHHDWAHLDAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAH AHAH SA AWHA TAFUCK LIKE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FUKFUK FUK FUKFUK I CLOUNDT STOP LAUHG LIKE

KEKOKEKOKEOKEKKOEKOEKOKEOKOEK XDX WEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEE!!
Heheheheheheheheheh
heheheheheheheheheh

hehehehehehehe LIK XDGAFUNNYFORUM AMIRTITED BECUZ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA AAA POOD
LMFAOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO>OOOOOOOO>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHENE U POST ABUT WINDO ON Cred Forums AND THEY KNOW ITS PRATELLL I WAS LIKE SMDHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TBQWBHQW I SUBSCRIB TO ALL THE BEST UTUBERS
ECELEBS...

...LIKE TO SEE 4CHNA MEANS OUTSIDE Cred Forums U CAN REFREMCE MEMES YOU SEE LIKE A CLUB OUTSUDE 4HAN LIKE BANNE? EQESY FUN YOUBSEENE WITH OTHER OUSTISE 4CHA
SHITYSHITYYTSHITTY>>HISOYTHRIRSDHSDIHYTIYIYYHDSIHISHSIS S SHSIRHD A
DAHAHHAHAH

SDIEDOIIGNATYED ANXITASDDFRTFIS DDD$WESGISNATED SAHSITRES TSTREETS SLIKE ITLER DIDS >NIFUFFIN WORNG (SAW THIS ON
SUBTRESDDIT SIM OGHINT TO HELEL 4 THIS ZX CD NIGGGA GNIGA NGIANGFNA LDOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO> CNA TMAKE UTP AHWOW F DDO W
CDI DSPREHSFICASL

>A CUTE ACUT E TFW UE WAFI ASACED U TFW U THIS ISNPEACH THI IS A CUTE 2D REAL WAFU EL ACTRES

(ITS AN SEPIC 9GAAG AROW MEEEEEEEEEM

LIKE LE GREEEN FOROG MAN WEHIO ELXE

HERE FROM IFNUNY SMAHS DAWT MUTHCAGUFKIN BOI (OH DEFECATION SIR, WHAT IS CURRENTLY IN THE UPWATRDS DIRECTION) LEIK CO MMENR

TANDS FGIUBSCRI BW#E IF YUOU AGRES WITH ME ELCELEBS ELCELBS LIKE BANE? WHAT DID HE MEAM BY THIS?
>IMAGE.JOG
WHAT HE MEMEE BY THIS ?
YOU SEE ETC ETC

good work

One genuinely talented guy paired with an aimless loser is a combination destined to fail.

I sometimes wonder about what kind of people just have this saved to a .txt file waiting for the right time to post it in and then just close thread and keep scrolling

fuck that fagget

this. removing the laugh track doesn't make it fuckin weird or creepy at all to me. look at the video where they remove the laugh track from big bang, now thats weird

LOL
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

5'4 29 year old dating a 9/10 21 year old. Never had trouble getting women. Confidence is key. Also not smelling like cheese and staying in your mum's house watching anime. Much rather be a manlet than an actual 4 chan user

This is to shitpost even further beyooooooond!!!