You DO make money while doing what you enjoy, playing video games, right user...

You DO make money while doing what you enjoy, playing video games, right user? You're not some loser who just spends money on games, right?

daily reminder

What should a good streamer have that appeals to the Cred Forums audience, serious question?

yeha
I play games at work

can you be any more beta than that
it's as if a girl asked you to have sex and you answered "no, but I can watch"

So cuckoldry?

I like how you cut out the panel were the red guy goes to watch sports on the tv

Knowledge of games, genuine enthusiasm, charisma.

i like how i dont care dude, i trigger people with this image everyday, and convieniently everyone that calls me out on it actually watches lets plays. grow up and actually play videogames. I'm almost done with mine. Taking a shitposting break after a nice 9 hour session.

i ruse you not

people do this because its "like having friends on tap" meanwhile their real friends drift away.

this is the future the facebook generation chose

>grow up and actually play videogames.

You sound real mature shitting on other people's entertainment when yours is just as pointless.

This, if its not a professional or the game isnt out then whats the point of it.

>Alpha but not too alpha
>A likable voice
>A slight hatred for sjw
>Only plays Cred Forums approved games (which arent that many)
>Some kind of community exclusivity for Cred Forums people (secret password or something idk)
>Level headed criticisms
>Mid-High skill at least
>Creative commentary and banter (not just spouting memes or "dicktitties")

my entertainment is better than others though. I actually play videogames instead of watching them, just like how i eat food instead of watching twitch eating.

I want to quit my dead end job, can I just start playing with a tip jar on day 1 with 0 followers? Or is that too jewish?

none, streaming and youtube gaming is cancer.

>only plays Cred Forums approved games
so like 2 games? Deus Ex and Half Life?
>some kind of community exclusivity for Cred Forums people
MUH SECRET CLUB XDD

how do i get more followers senpai

i'm at about 50 right now

You don't seriously believe these donations are true, do you? They might as well be guy's other accounts, which he added to make people think, that he actually receives donations and thus convince them to donate: "oh, look, he got $400. surely he must be a really cool guy, right? I will support him too, why not".

Not that user, but why watch let's plays? Why not watch a movie or a cartoon? What exactly makes it entertaining to you?

dude cuckcuckcuckxdcuck
le picture of me x'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

epicnamebro

What do people get for donating large amounts of money to streamers? Channel in OP isn't even partnered so no emotes. Fucking nothing? If I had money to throw around I'd dump it into my PC, get a VR headset, or just save it. Why give it away to someone because he or she sits around playing games?

i got that shit and get like 3 views

post stream

OP here. Sometimes I go to a guy's channel and he free styles things people type in chat. I usually have him playing in the background. He's pretty good. One day he was hosting some gurl gamur instead of streaming so I popped in to see what was going on and saw that on her page. Very jelly.