HOW THE FUCK DO I KILL THIS FUCKER

HOW THE FUCK DO I KILL THIS FUCKER

Try rolling
also git gud

strafe around, hit 1-2 times, roll on his swing, and roll on buttstomp, he's super fucking ez

Wait people actually had trouble with this guy? I Started playing Demon's souls for the first time a couple of days ago, he's literally just a simpler asylum demon

How the fuck you even GET HIT by this guy is beyond me

Hit him till he dies and don't get hit. General questions get general answers.

I love vanguard demon, he's cute

>simpler

Asylum Demon is a straight up copy/paste of Vanguard Demon and vanguard hits much harder.

Ooooooh shit op I'm gonna fucking say it

I swear to god I'm gonna say it!

he's less sporadic than asylum, thus he's simpler

Take off armor.

Two hand your weapon.

/thread

strafe/backpeddle

Strafe to his axe side instead of the free hand side

How is asylum demon even remotely sporadic? He's slow as balls and like most DaS bosses, can be beaten simply by locking off, rolling behind him and hitting his ass.

by buying nioh

he isn't which puts my point into perspective

Vanguard is just a really, really, really pathetically easy to beat boss because he's just an asylum demon that's even easier to read than the actual asylum demon

oh fuck off allready

it's easy as fuck if you use magic, it's very hard with physical attacks

sup

Stop spamming these webms every thread.
People who are interested in Nioh already know about it, the others are just annoyed.

tfw remastered Demon's Souls with new worlds added will never be real

take off your armor and circle around him

way of the samurai could have this kind of gameplay

>he's just an asylum demon that's even easier to read than the actual asylum demon

Asylum demon's moveset is literally straight up lifted from Vanguard.

yes but he's slower, thus he's easier to read

He really isn't; though the fact your character in DaS moves so slow might make it seem that way.

This is the only remaster I want.

Make some new content for a new world, do some rebalancing/bug fixing (particularly in regards to the bosses) and touch the graphics a bit.

>DeS gets no remaster yet fucking DaS2 does

Are you a literal shill?

he talked about why he does keeps posting these in a thread a week ago. He said he likes causing chaos

You realize there are people who played Demon's Souls during a time when no one knew of such things as Asylum Demons?

At any rate Vanguard's chamber is much smaller than the area where the Asylum Demon is fought.

Ah, I see. He has a wicked sense of humor. You'd think he'd stop since it almost never works though.

You posting about it proves it is. Stop feeding the trolls.

But now you're doing it too.

yeah stop feeding him

i hate you

How the fuck do you beat the Flamelurker withouth bugging him behind those bones? I'm thinking about replaying the game but THAT boss is the only thing making me have second thoughts.

GIT

Learn to dodge proficiently or use the purple flame shield. A lot of people remember him being more difficult than he actually is because they weren't familiar enough with the game mechanics during their first encounter.

Yeah I love all that unnecessary movement too when you could've just stepped back

>A lot of people remember him being more difficult than he actually is because they weren't familiar enough with the game mechanics during their first encounter.

That could be a possibility...I've beaten DaS, DaS2 and BB since I played Demon's.

You should have absolutely no problem, then. While large, angry and intimidating, Flamelurker is more than generous with telegraphing his moves. Later games in the series go overboard with adds and endless flailing combos.