What are other card games besides Hearthstone, Gwent and Elder's Scroll Legends?

What are other card games besides Hearthstone, Gwent and Elder's Scroll Legends?

Other urls found in this thread:

rschronicle.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uno is pretty good

who /solitaire/ here?

Duelyst

mtg

edh is GOAT

shadowverse
i'm interessed in eternal whenever it decide to come out of closed beta

Shadowverse is pretty much weeb Hearthstone.

Faeria is alright.

Those are the only reliable ones to really get into if you want them to still be around in 5-10 years.

If you want to stray off the beaten path and still have people to fight against you only have a few options; Faeria, Spellweaver, Shadowverse and Duelyst. Avoid Magic Origins like the plague, play Spellweaver instead or wait for Magic Next Online.

Any modern card games that don't involve paying money for anything other than purchasing the game once, and maybe cosmetics?

>Duelyst
looks like a fucking cancer

Faeria if it still has the Full Collection purchase available. Not sure it still does.

it is

don't fucking bother

Magic Duel

Magic Duels is super viable to F2P.

Source: I never spent a dime and I have a full collection.

Pokemon somefuckinghow has the best client on PC.

Please don't compare HS to an actual card game.

faeria's pretty good but the meta's stale as fuck and the effects pool is still very small

they need to drop new cards with greater frequency

shadowverse aka weebstone

Euchre

I heard someone was working on a devpro like program for force of will, does anyone know anything about it?

I really wish Hearthstone were better. It's such a good concept ruined by Brode being a fucking idiot.

I play Hearthstone a lot and Elder Scrolls feels like a better version of it. I'd check out ESLegends.

>Brode
Damn what else could you expect from a fucking nu-male

rschronicle.com

Have fun.

Jagex has a habit of milking things and then abandoning them due to them continuously failing everything that wasn't based on Gowers' original work (e.g. their RTS, JAVA games website, much more). Once pack sales drop expect little to no updates followed by culling the game with not so much as a word over the course of a year or two.

>Even Runescape now have Blizzardesque artstyle

when this horror end?

/thread

MTG is great but takes too much monies to play for Cred Forums

Hex
Its almost a perfect combination of hearthstone and magic, came out before hearthstone but development was severely delayed by a lawsuit from WOTC

Also forgot to add, what really makes Hex great is the simple fact the developers are continuously improving the game, actually innovating new things like PvE/MMO campaigns while still making new sets for PvP. There is always something new being added to the core of the game, just not very frequently

Vanilla Hearthstone was pretty good because the only RNG you had to worry about is Ragnaros. It sucks because If Yugioh or Magic had the same level of a Hearthstone OCG then Hearthstone wouldn't even exist.