twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>uber fee: $90

>Uber

Nice. Tried it once

With government benefits.

who the fuck paid $450 for a cab ride

tell us the story OP

A jerb.

Surprisingly makes vidya pretty inexpensive, and I say this as an idort.

>12 trips

oh shit I'm retarded

>Live near Stanford
>Football game happens
>People pay $50 rides to go go home after football
>???
>Profit

Should I preorder a ps4 pro

Dividends

I teach in Japan. I also barely buy games anymore. I just played the shit outta MD though.

>Dividends

>Wasting it on vidya
>Not just reinvesting for early retirement

How are the women?

>>People pay $50 rides to go go home after football
opening day for the Tigers baseball in Detroit, parking spots are $50. You're actually a good deal for the privilege of getting drunk at a game

whaito pigu go home

I'm joking, they're already set to reinvest. I don't have a problem affording vidya and never have.

>implying money will be worth anything by that time

Enjoy working until you're 80, user.

reinvesting dummy. Turning uber money into bitcoins or gold

Nice, but I'm on Cred Forums so I'm a wizard. I asked a few out and got shot down, but they were nice about it.

I'm sure there are people who hate foreigners (especially Koreans and Chinese) but everyone has been super cool. They are even interested in the fact that I'm Jewish since there are basically none in Japan.

>$368 in one days work

holy shit i need to get my drivers license

>bitcoins

you're a little late for bitcoin

I sold my soul to the army.

Just drive during busy days (sports , conventions etc). You're not going to get that much all the time.

>when you set off bombs at the start of your uber shift every day for that sweet, sweet surge money

>Religion of peace

60k/yr income, $700/mo rent.

Plenty to spare.

what is surge

do you really just drive people around

lol

I'm a waitress. So I can occasionally buy vidya

I inherited a small farm from my grandfather. I sell produce, rabbits, and maple products.

I've hired a few kids from town and currently have an apprentice living with me. I have more time than money, so I mostly play on PC.

>literally a race mixing jew

What subject do you teach? Is it fairly easy to get a teaching job over there?

It's when the demand goes up so does the price.

make your own games and with the money you make out of it you buy vidya

>tfw I thought virtual money was a joke
>I got a lot of bitcoins and used all of them to buy Dogecoins
>I sold my Dogecoins for cheap, when the meme died
I want to believe in another timeline I'm rich.

I work in geeksquad as a repair agent (part time) in nyc, nobody want's to hire me full time.

i can't really afford vidya because I pay my own rent

I bet your white

Wtf, I knew a Filipino who worked at geeksquad and got a job with Wells Fargo doing IT. Apply yourself better

I pirate so I can spend my money on actual necessities

Did you miss the part where I'm a wizard?

>What subject do you teach
Take a wild guess.

>Is it difficult?

The program I'm in is run by the Japanese government, you need a college degree and to pass a background check. It's pretty competitive, but there are some weirdos and jerk who sailed through.

A lot of people go through private companies though, and that may be easier. But I think generally you need a college degree. You don't need a degree to teach in Korea, though.

London?

>a lot of bitcoins
how many we talking here? tell us how badly you fucked up

Residuals generated from ads on a youtube video. I make ~$90-200 a month, depending on how much the traffic spikes (occasionally it gets put in the Youtube recommended queue) and how good the CPM is that month. I only buy a game a month, usually. So it pretty much pays for the hobby entirely by itself.

how? did he have a degree? because I'm trapped. I cant afford to go to school and work.

>Tfw you aren't /fit/ or attractive enough to be a YouTube or twitch star siting on my ass playing vidya all day

With money i make from working at amazon. I also get to open up all the broken shit that comes in so i find vibrators and stuff constantly which is neat.

Same as you. The money from the proper job goes to serious stuff while my uber money is all for entertainment.

I think he had a 4 year.
Isn't school practically free if you're that poor?

>Tfw Master in English with no prospects

what kind of YT you have?

My vids a no commentary vid. There's ways to get it, but it's far more luck based. I just wish I had the charisma and self confidence to even try.

Hard work and planning.

sort of, I will actually apply next semester user. There is no excuse I guess.

>24 years old
>make $78k a year with 3 weeks vacation and full benefits
>tons of money in chequing and a healthy mutual funds saving account

>no games worth buying

i'll just keep playing WoW, i guess

>tfw want to try Uber, but my car is too old and my parents' cars that I could borrow are too old

I'm trying to become a cop. I hope police academy is so tough.

what job?

This is the video that got me a bunch of money: youtube.com/watch?v=uuL3OvQwwvQ

It's different than the other kinds I made. I got the vid up before the game went super popular and before people found out about that specific route, so a lot of things went right/lucky. My only regret is not making a separate video for the sans fight. The nigga who did that got way more views than me.

>Tfw poorfag college student

jizz mopper

Delicious neetbux. my kid is disabled and I'm the registered primary carer so the government throws me massive checks every month in exchange for playing Legos and watching cartoons daily.

c# asp .net developer

4 years experience, went to college

I got a 95k software dev offer from Amazon for after I graduate. They raised it to 103k a couple days ago for no reason as far as I can tell, even though I had already taken the other offer and I don't start until next June, so that's cool

I finally built a nice PC but realized I don't own any games that take advantage of it since I only ever bought games that could run on my toaster, so now I need to get some new games

I fucking hate driving for uber and no matter how much I vacuum my car and be polite my rating just keeps dropping.

Also don't even get me started on uberPOOL.

Never been more broke in my life, I dream of having a job so I can buy vidya again.

I had to pirate DOOM, but it's okay because it's actually fun but shit I wouldn't of minded paying $20-30 for that game.

>tfw it's a fucking pittance
I'm there with you, lad.
>$12 an hour
Please help, I just want more money

Can you be cray cray?

They kept hoping it cause they know other places will give you higher offers

>20% uber fee

Hello there, Carl.

Gratos.

Maybe, my theory was they maybe got some evals in since I got the offer out of an internship. I already took it after only bothering to apply one other place

Do you drive full time? I'm ok with uber because I have a day job and o ly drive on busy weekends

Finding as many ways as possible to get discounts. I just wish I had more money so I could actually move out unlike the rest of my siblings who deliberately choose not to.

Do you live in the city? My dad has been working day-in-day-out for this shit and he makes so much less.

Landlord and wife is an RN. Pulling rent from a pair of friends who're renting out our first home.

What are you doing?

Driving uber full time is a mistake. No I live near oakland

I own a motel. Sit in the office watching movies and posting on Cred Forums. Talking to QT yurop grills. And then paying Mexican women $10 an hour to do the real with with housekeeping.

Put a bowl of candy somewhere, give them an auxiliary cord. Ask what they do for a living.

I put all my money into penny stocks

I make enough money that I can buy actual necessities and afford video games on top of that.

How does youtube money work?

T. Wolf of wall street

Copywriting.
>tfw writing about coats and shitty graphic tees day in day out

I move.

To anyone that will move from one place to another.

Don't add things you want us to move while we are there. You fucking idiots have no idea how much it costs you and then you get pissed at us.

Please secure your lego boxes before we move you. If I pick up another lego box only for the box to open on both ends spilling legos everywhere I'm gonna kill myself.

I did move this guy with this sweet PC though.

Look into technical writing

>buy

Eh, at least it's busy work, right?

Nice. We've actually spent a good amount recently, expecting our first child. Though we still wouldn't be much closer to that.

Are you a drug dealer

Gamefly for 99% of console games. I tend to buy a sports game (nba) or online shooter(gears 4) if i know ill like and play it for a long time.

Pc games are easy to pirate, I dont play mmos anymore, and I mooch off a friend who pays for xbox live via account sharing.

When I played my ps3 and before i sold my ps4, i had a sony credit card that got me psn cards as rewards. Id either sell those for 1:1 or use it on a digital game i wanted.

Im turning into a frugal person, going to switch my cell phone to prepaid soon, bought a tv antenna for sports, cancelled my cable tv already and want to cut my internet down to the slower $20 option.

Id like to try working for uber or lyft eventually for extra cash, but my 2 door car isnt eligible.

>could be a rich NEET if my family dies in the right order
>but I like my family
Love or happiness, Cred Forums?

how did i do for budget build

Always wondered how the fuck you could afford all that weeb shit you buy when you're always posting.

Cherish your family user.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJaQXj5wVXA

how accurate is this?

where the fuck are the griefing vids

>I bet your white
>your
I'll bet that you're uneducated.

Literally me.

>1060 and i7
>""budget""
Might as well toss out the 212 memevo and shell out 40 more bucks for something actually good.

I take surveys online.

It's a sad affair.

Is it fun?

Everytime somebody watches the video, they have the chance to get an ad. If they get an ad, they get one of like 5 different kinds (the pop up ones at the bottom of the screen, short skippable video ads, short not-skippable video ads, long skippable video ads, and long not-skippable video ads). Everytime one of those ads are succesfully delivered, you get a bit of money. The skippable versions and the pop up ads give you very little. The non-skippable ones fuck up your viewer retention, but give you way better revenue. Youtube takes 45% of the money generated for them, straight up.

You usually partner with a network, since it's way preferable than relying on the bullshit that is Google Adsense. They help insulate you from being banned from Adsense from any minor violation, help promote you, and give you access to a library of Royalty Free music. In return, they take a portion of the ad revenue leftover after Youtube's cut (i.e. Curse takes 10%. So if the video generates $100, YT takes $45 of it and Curse takes $5.50, leaving you with $39.50.)

Done with that, 2bh.

>No Mobo
>No Case
>No SSD/HDD
>1060 and i7

That's one fkn hell of a budget build, famm :^]. Not sure why you'd get an i7 if you're going for a budget build, tho. i5 is more than enough.

co-op
I lose $8000 every 4 month school term

>budget

Why do you have 15k just rotting in savings? Put it in _something_

What's wrong with .02 interest rate?

I just won the lottery. I'll buy a controlling stake in Interplay and sit on the rights.

Thats the just in case money. The rest of it is out there getting bigger.

This. I work at Uber, the only correct choice is to go for Surge rides. That's where the $$$ at.

>Applebee's

How fat are you?

>buying music

>tfw only have 13$ in my account right now.
>couldn't find any fucking work for the past 3 months

Time to go back to my family's house.

Hey I have the same case.
Hey I have the same mobo.

sell your body

Has anyone fallen for your trap?

I'm rich. Fuck you.

I'm about to have an Earthworm Jim game made by Platinum. Keep an eye out on E3 2017.

>wins the lottery
>goes to applebees for lunch

C'mon, man. That's just depressing. I'm not saying blow your money on expensive 7 course restaurants, but at least treat yourself to somewhere where the """chefs""" don't prepare your food with a microwave.

I don't see even 1 blue LED. How are you gonna fuck up your circadian rhythm? It's like it's your first build, dawg. Hope you at least got some X-Mas lights to deck it out, or else I'm gonna have to give this build a 0 on ratemybuild.

>1mil
>enough to fund a game
top kek

Work as a supervisor at Costco, make 25 bucks an hour

Which case is that? Corsair cases always look so cheap in the pictures.

corsair 500r. evga 400 something watt

My wagecuck life has me on a consistent 5k in savings, should I start putting it in something? I have no idea where to start.

>millionaire
>still buys music like a cuck

My job's decent, for what I do. Every month or two I pull one week at about 60 hours, the overtime pays for the bulk of my vidya spending.

I'm honestly surprised how much I can spend on vidya, considering I support my unemployed mom too.

What should I watch tonight?

Watch this 6

It's only good for supplementary income. It's awful as full-time, don't even try it.

I stopped rewatching your griefshit so I guess I am too. What got you tired of it?

Not even just a millionaire, a million in cash. There's a huge difference. I'm technically a millionaire from assets but my cash flow is actually pretty low.

Stop fucking bullshitting, Bitcoins were already worth into hundreds when Dogecoins appeared. Either you're a complete braindead retard (way worse than you've described) or just making shit up.

I'm looking at the Fractal Design R5 for my new rig
pcpartpicker.com/list/MPG7RG

>he thinks that gross income equals net income

go ask /biz/

Corsair 500r.
I'm pretty happy with it so far.

What's a beginner anime?

How do I land a comfy IT job Cred Forums?

>tfw you have a clean 4 door car and live near a football stadium but uber doesn't operate in your area because the sandnigger cab drivers threw a chimp out.

You're one of those lottery winners who quit their jobs after winning and spending all their money in Applebee's and hookers arent you? Prepare to file bankruptcy in 12 Months

>Uber