H..hey guys. Rise of Iron launches tomorrow. There's no thead? Wtf!

H..hey guys. Rise of Iron launches tomorrow. There's no thead? Wtf!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfrtX-foWUA
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3721998261&feature=iv&src_vid=srQc1NVKkrM&v=svh0xCZmsn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me! Me! Me! I think I know. Destiny is a bad game.

v is too cool for consoles

I have like four projects due and two tests between now and next thursday. Gonna be a while.

Tu~tu~ru~
>v

I'm gonna play the expansion and I'm not looking forward to it

the pvp makes me so upset. why are shotguns allowed?

I thought this came out like 3 months ago

I'm going to wait for Destiny 2 instead.

im ready mang. gonna play it all day tomorrow

Because all games have to have shotguns apparently

>not liking a good ol' shotty in your vidya

Same. I like Destiny, but it is past its expiration date. Just waiting for Destiny 2.

next thursday? It comes out tonight.

You're a faggot if you don't like shotguns.

So hype for this! Xbone players mad about exclusives though :3

When will they add pets? I want a wolf following me around where ever i go, diamond dog style.

Maybe in Destiny 3

>launches tomorrow

WHAT I was 100% sure it was launched the 29th.

My gosh gotta preorder it NOW.

Did they fix the whole "Snipers are OHKO shotguns that function at any distance" issue?

Prepare for everyone to use the new gjallerhorn on crucible

Of course we will.

who cares

The only exclusive I care about is Jade Rabbit, which is a direct upgrade to No Time to Explain. Other than that I cant't even remember what other exclusives playstation has...

But yeah, xbone is shit. I bought it for Halo 5, but Halo 5 is shit, so basically it's time to put the franchise down for good since Reach and 4 were also shit.

RIP touch of malice most OP gun in the game 2015-2016

>Implying I play that piece of shit

I only play the crucible when required and even then its annoying

>Having to test a field weapon in pvp

Cancer.

Gjallarhorn was always bad in crucible, why would you do this?

I've played about 600 hours of destiny and I'm so over it

Didn't even buy this

Gonna get comfy early in the morning and watch the wobblers strim the launch.
I gave up in June cause I started on 360 and upgraded to PS4 and didn't want to start over.

Bungie thinks they can sucker people into buying this shit a third time.

its workinng tho

when my friends got it and i fell for the game
>hey user we can do raids together
>fucks off with their other friends
one of the reasons i drop that shit

I'll only get back into Destiny if it comes out on PC

I hate that so much

>Hey want to run some strikes?
>Already full sorry tomorrow maybe

Just deleted them faggot only ever played destiny anyway.

Destiny was the #1 game even when tk came out again...they will shill again. I guarantee at least 1 milllion copies. I played TK for about 24 hours and I was done. I aint doing that shit again, patrols in the same zones with new enemies and remixed areas. Nothx. I wasn't hooked on it when it came out either since I played WoW, I only put it about 40 hours when Destiny came out, such a dissapointment

Soundtrack if anyone cares.
youtube.com/watch?v=PfrtX-foWUA

this was never an issue.

It was a supreme issue and why I quit the game.

Destiny: Rise Of Iron Thread!

BUMP

w-what? but i was about to buy an xbone for halo mcc and 5. my mind was made up. wat do?

What are the chances that Destiny 2 is on PC.

I fucking loved Destiny on PS4 but I haven't touched my PS4 in ages and probably never will.

I just can't go back.

>console exclusive
>costs money
>can't pirate it

why the fuck would Cred Forums talk about it?

I know it does, but I cannot play it until Thursday.

Don't care if it's not on PC

Still not on PC?

Still don't care.

The Book of Sorrows should be made into a animated movie. It's actually fairly enthralling.

I have been playing destiny since day one and I hate it so much yet here I am waiting until I can play this

Got my friends I'm running with ready and we're all set to jump in as soon as we're all home tomorrow, hyped as fuck.

Have fun paying for content that should have been a free update.

Rasputin did nothing wrong.

Why should it be free?

Rasputin lore is so fucking good.

Especially the theory where its he who damaged the Traveler and forced it to stay back.

Like fuck dude, that is the tightest shit.

I feel like Destiny would have been fucking game of the year if they just had put all the amazing stories in the grimore into good CG cut scenes.

Just doesn't make sense why they would take such amazing talent and content and lock it away one some website that 1% of the player base would ever see.

did you really just make that pun

sorry to tell you but you're not important enough to matter

>Theory
That's basically confirmed.
The real good shit is the stuff from cards like the Lighthouse.

I'm telling you it was all Activision

>Holy fuck this is awesome! They fixed the game again!
>Wait 99/100 of the new gear is just reskins
>Wait there's only one casual night's worth of new gameplay
>Wait it's day 2 and I'm already grinding the same exact shit I've already run through 1,000+ times
>Wait there's literally no point in getting this gear
>This game sucks fuck bungie!

Can't wait for Destiny 2 though woo!

If you want the story, don't bother.
It's literally not even Halo anymore. You play as Master Chief for 3 out of 15 missions. It's bullshit, and half the story doesn't make any sense. Fuck, vanilla Destiny has a better and more complete story than Halo 5.

If you want the multiplayer, just download Forge for free and play customs on Windows 10. Unless you really want matchmaking, then, yeah, grab a Bone and Halo 5. It's your money.

Post master races.

Destiny is the only game I firmly believe should just be a straight RPG. The story has solid potential.

Forge doesn't have warzone

>muh scripted content

Kill yourself

im excited for tommorow but op you know how Cred Forums feels about this game.

iron man would be a fucking warlock god dammit

>Don't wanna go Titan because its boring as fuck just to have a shield you keep popping every other time
>Want to go warlock to actually have a fun ultimate like arc

help pls

They originally wanted to have some sort of reveal of the Traveller being nefarious but instead of making ANOTHER game about how religion sucks they decided to do a pro-religion game where the players are serve the holy trinity of the Light, Traveler, and City.

Revealing that the Traveler didn't give a flying fuck about humanity and just created the Guardians because it had nothing better to do after Rasputin broke its legs would kind of ruin the whole pro-religion angle.

Now it's just kind of anti-religion for those who care to look at the details. KIND OF LIKE REALITY! :^)

>Not going titan for the best super in the fucking game.
Suncharge is so much fun it should be outlawed.

I'm playing it as soon as it comes out. I took a break from playing because I was getting bored and wanted new shit to do

>Sunguard in PvE
literally pointless m8 unless your playing solo.

Nigga what. Defender's usefulness is exclusively on blocking unavoidable damage and if you're not fucking garbage, you know how to avoid small enemy fire anyway. Meanwhile Suncharge can eliminate an entire group of elite enemies in one super and have more mobility than Striker.

Go Sunbreaker Titan. Throw exploding fire hammers, set everything on fire with your fists, burn the world to ashes

back when i played destiny
>choose hunter
>saw titian master chief wanna be's
> see warlocks ( can't talk much shit about them )
>played as space cowboy bounty hunter

Correct but you'd be pointless to keep in a raid and if there was a reason they'd only want 1.

Was raiding Kingsfall since it dropped and I can say that you only -need- a defender on one fight. Every other fight having them can help optimize the encounter but they're not remotely required. Truth be told if you're in a group that needs defenders for the mechanics in there, you might be with an unskilled group.

Warzone is shit, though. And this is coming from a sucker who preordered the limited edition of Halo 5 and had extra reqs and shit.

It was only an issue for some models with the Final Round perk, which was fixed ages ago.

Thanks for informing me I hadn't raided at all once yet but I always see in LFG asking for a titan defender for Weapons of light.

Why the fuck would you want Halo 5 after the way 343 cocked up Halo 4?

Probably because TTK was priced at $40 and was stretched waaaay too fucking thin. If I knew there wasn't going to be anything new to do after last December/January I probably wouldn't have gotten it myself.

I'm definitely betting this expansion is overpriced for what it is, but we'll see. I'm not hopeful at all, but I could still be wrong.

Don't bother with LFG, most of them are both cunts and unskilled.
If you think you can tough it out, there's always a Destiny thread over on /vg/, if you can meet some friends there you'll be set for a while.
Avoid Dragonheart

>Tripfags ever once
Yea I'm good but I'll take a look when I hit cap.

If snipers are prevalent in any real fashion, it's still an issue in my mind.

Hate to be this faggot, but you're better off with r/fireteams
/dg/ is just trap and zippy shitposting.

titans are the fastest and have the most vertical mobility
warlocks are slow as fuck tbqh

>what are strikes and nightfalls

xbone literally doesnt have this issue

Having no players will have that effect.

I really hope Destiny 2 comes to PC, I want to play another Bungie game again but I'm not gonna get a PS4, pay for online, and then be stuck with playing a shooter with a controller just to do it.

>Being poor
I know waiters in shitty coffee shops who can afford this, pull your life together user.

Speaking of cap are we even getting a new level cap?

New light cap which is functionally the same shit.

Why?

Finances isn't the issue

>memes
had a party of 12 for private matches, plus several unique raid groups a week
we just don't namefag and shit up the thread with contrived drama

That's not true at all, just going off of base stats. Hunters have the most agility.

Sniper rifles, from their very conception, an anti-fun weapon. High damage from an unreachable range. That, combined with Destiny's netcode (that encourages trades) and aim assist, is just unfun.

Shit son you are fucking doing it wrong. titans are op as all hell.

Meh better then grinding levels then so you EVENTUALLY get to get gear worth a fuck.

I'm just hoping the content isn't short.

way to tell everyone you don't actually play the game
titan skating bro. even though they nerfed it, its still the fastest. that plus twilight and shouldercharging. not to mention best jump
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3721998261&feature=iv&src_vid=srQc1NVKkrM&v=svh0xCZmsn8

Based on what they've said so far it;ll probably be like Taken King. 5-ish missions of "story" and then about 20-30 quests of other stuff and then the raid.

Im pretty hyped.

Got a buncha 3oC saved up and ready to go.

I hope lfg doesnt go full blown cancer about the new raid "380LL only must have XYZ, Must have 200+ Raid clears

>anti-fun weapon

Complaining about snipers having an advantage at long range is like complaining about shotguns having the advantage at short range. That's what these weapons were made for. If you know someone's sniping a lane, you can outgun them with longer-range primaries (if they suck) or you can avoid the lane altogether. Go around and close the distance.

Not him, but titans have faster sprint speed if you take advantage of the jetpack physics (basically spam A at the right time) and make sure you're using the increased horizontal movement option. All classes also sprint at the same speed, so agility is meaningless.

You would think blink would even things out, but it doesn't even come close.

>Expecting poopsocking spergs to NOT do this

You're delusional senpai just make your own group or find some clan of bros.

bought the game at launch and then with the taken king edition, i feel stupid for wanting to grab the game once again.

I think agility is jump height

What clans are even worth joining? I normally just add everyone I can from lfg/strikes.

I haven't watched any trailer or looked at anything besides the teaser a while ago. Is hunter master race back on top?

Why do all the women in this game have suck luscious dick sucking lips.

The issue is that they're effective at all ranges. And the game isn't designed to handle them being good. Characters are always at the same height, many maps have constant/nonvariable elevation, and there is no deviation to your point of aim upon scope in. You always know where to aim, and there's no damage "fall off" if someone is closer to you. You can shotgun with a sniper rifle.

>Tfw wanna raid
>go on /dg/
>ask if anyone wants to run a normal raid or something
>someone says I'm blacklisted despite never posting
>another says I gotta ask the alpha team gods or some shit
>two guys add me and we play destiny and some other shit too

Ok.
I'm most likely gonna run through the story with a friend when he gets it, also looking for some other dudes to play with and chill.

>way to tell everyone you don't actually play the game

I have about 44 days and 12 hours in the game.

I made my Hunter first, then my titan. Unless I skate, I feel slow as fuck in my titan compared to my hunter. I use neither shoulder charge nor Garrison because I don't want to end up relying on those things, because I know I'll get too used to using them and try to use them when I can't. Same with shadestep.

>Adding any one you meet from LFG and Strikes

Oh shit nigger what are you doing you're gonna add so many autist and squeakers

I cringe every time I get stuck with a fucking tween

/r/fireteams on reddit is pretty friendly and nice. Not even joking they got me through all 3 of the raids

What? No it wasn't? It was by far the best rocket.

I like Destiny but Cred Forums is not a place to discuss it. Only shit post here

Surprisingly everyone ive added is pretty chill, there was only one faggot kid out of all of them.

Just got lucky i guess.

It's jump height and walking speed. So basically the only time you will need those over armor and recovery is if you're platforming in the raid, and not even then. In fact, titan skating is more effective with less agility.

But wait, there's more! Recovery doesn't even effect the time it takes for your health to start recharging. It only affects how fast your health recharges after it starts.

If you're not maxing out armor first (on any class), you're doing it wrong.

You're not serious are you?
This thread is a lot better than any kind of discussion /dg/ has.

Truth is the best because of its tracking. G-horn may be better if there are multiple people near for the wolfpack rounds to get.

>I avoid moving fast on purpose
your loss

Had. Eventually you get all exclusives. But ps4 Had Monte Carlo and Hawkmoon first, also a strike

We could have been friends user. I always drop random for friends

I swear destiny is proof bungie never fucking made halo CE.

Agility doesn't affect sprint speed?

Final round glitch was fixed way long ago

Play whatever you want, but if you're a Titan you'll never have trouble finding a raid group because they'll always want Weapons of Light

>everyone recommending fire skillset for titan
>not pointing out Warlock's fire skills give him two grenades, resurrect and a shield upon a melee hit

>Thinks people who can afford to spend $1000+ on a hobby can't afford a console
It's not about money it's about having to buy an inferior piece of technology.

>Defender's usefulness is exclusively on blocking unavoidable damage
Nobody uses Defender for blocking damage. It's for buffing your raid group with Weapons or Blessing in PvE and for cutting off pathways in PvP.

>le CE pistol was balanced meme

Nobody gives a fuck about gay space wizards though. Your mascot is some bald ass black bitch.

nah
the stats are mostly useless
armor is by far the best one, but that will still only give you an extra ~20 health max

Tlaloc on a self-res Sunsinger is absolutely wonderful. It makes such quick work of everything it's amazing.

shotguns are perfectly balanced you shitter
everybody hates on the weapon they don't use because its a counter to their playstyle

Both Hammer of Sol and Radiance provide crowd control in PvE but they're totally different in PvP. They're not interchangeable.

shotguns are the only thing preventing it from being the sniper shitfest it already is

>tracking, wolfpack rounds, tripod, AND proximity
"no" truth is just better

I don't want to become dependent on an exotic for movement speed when I don't main that class. Also depending on shoulder charge for anything can be bad, considering Bunige could inadvertently break it again like they did for the first half of year 2.

because aside from that their faces are fucked

It wasn't a glitch, it did exactly what it stated it did. They just neutered it.

No, there was a glitch where you could get two rounds in one magazine to do Final Round damage. I think you just had to reload the weapon when it had one round left and then it would have an extra Final Round.

shouldercharge isnt just a melee, its a mobility tool just like twilight
and your not gonna get dependent on it for a class you don't main. titans are still the most agile because of it whether you use it or not though

Now that I wasn't aware of.

Worried for taken king, but I don't think they delivered enough during that to get players back. Half the attraction of taken king was getting all the dlc from in between for free.

Used to play a bunch, loved that thing. The fluid magazine was a fun touch.

>le space spartan
jesus why not just play gears or halo?

>Its a quest sends you to the crucible episode

Please for the love of god no

Halo 5's multiplayer is fantastic senpai, don't let these faggots tell you otherwise. The campaign is mediocre as fuck though.

Still so much better than fucking Destiny. Literally $200 to play the same 4 strike missions. Destiny fans are the biggest cucks on this board.

I paid 40 dollars total for this game and I just want them to bring back and add more vehicles

Because neither of those have been good for years?
At least Titans are actually worth a shit in end game content. Last time people needed Warlocks was Atheon.

>Destiny 2 on PC

Ignoring the fact Bungie has been console only for forever now, the gameplay and individual guns are tuned specifically with auto-aim in mind.

So is this the official last one? Theres been no indication from the advertisements that they won't have another bullshit expansion after this

So are there any new character creation options from launch

I think theyll do another april update, but its been obvious theyve devoted most of their resources to destiny 2 since taken king

How many people still play Destiny? I remember it was decently popular when it came out and I haven't heard a single person mention it for at least a year. But if they're dropping expansions it means theres still a solid playerbase?

A ton of people still play it. I never have trouble putting together pick-up groups for raids.

>Looks worse than COD:BLOPS3
>Inexplicably runs at half the framerate

Those graphics wizards at Bungie have done it again!