Die retarded derpibooru poster
derpibooru.org/108564

Vinesauce.

HES AT IT AGAIN

Announcing sage is bannable as well, you know

HOW

Dunk

Good taste

Let's just say these fags deserve death.

I really do hate degenerates.

what board was that? /r9k/?

These degenerates shill their shit so much it's unbelievable.

Will you acknowledge the strawpoll that shows nearly 90% of Cred Forums hates you and doesn't want you shitposting here anymore?

Who /continue?/ here?

I hate the OG retarded derpibooru poster

test

Only the greats video game reviewer there is, GWC.
youtube.com/watch?v=K_8f5RxWEFE

They're all just tsundere.

SHOW YOUR FUCKING WORK, DEGENERATE! RIGHT NOW!

OP's filename is 108564 and if I put that at the end of a derpibooru link (derpibooru.org/108564) it shows where it comes from.
Go into the archives and it shows this has been posted quite a bit by the same guy.
I even remember seeing one of them in the bans log for evasion.

We're not tsundere it's just that you're the only person in the world that still talks about MLP

Do you honestly think a picture of nostalgia critic or whoever the fuck could be associated with MLP by anybody except you?

So there you go.

Well to be fair, he did talk about MLP for a minute in his editorial on how "weird is the new brilliant".

But in all seriousness, I've seen the retarded derpibooru poster's shit enough that I know the pattern.

>tfw he'll never return from his "month-long" vacation

Jesus I don't know who fell from grace harder. Nostalgia Critic or Spoony. I use to love the shit out both of them back from 2007 - 2011. Now both are just utter god awful shit. I don't even think Spoony makes videos anymore and Nostalgia Critic forces that solid 7 and his only black friend into all his videos now. It's disgusting

but you're the only one who knows the pattern. no one would ever know.

in fact, I'm certain this thread was made to make you angry. are you just gonna let him play you like that?

I'm still amazed someone found that interesting enough to post that.

LADIES AND FRICKS!

CrowbCat
youtube.com/watch?v=gw9KcqQSRRI&ab_channel=CrowbCat

This thread is shit anyway, so he would've been degenerate regardless.

does vaatividya count? i find his videos on dark souls to be super comfy

Definitely Spoony. He makes no videos, can't afford the mortgage on his house, and blames social disorders the internet has completely debunked.

He spent all his time shitposting on Twitter until he started failing at that too.

I hate degenerates.

Only correct answer. Everybody else is wrong. FACT

What was that for?

Currently Cow Chop

shame he barely gets over 4k views anymore.

Gopher

So are you saying you hate e-celeb stuff as well?

Fuck off back to .

Well, kinda, so even if he wasn't trying to shill his shitty horse show, it still didn't belong here regardless.

Yea because he stopped for like a year

>>reddit

Because he's dragging the shit out of Fallout 4 and Deus Ex, when he could easily start Red Dead or Bully like he said he would years ago.

so if his girlfriend leaves him because she finally realizes he's loser and a complete and utter fuck up at life, will Spoony then kill himself?

Who's the best pony in your opinion

I like Rarity

They need to fuck off already.

Not really, his first few episodes in a series got a good amount of views, its more that they're such long series' that people lose interest.

agree, he talked on twitter recently about starting up a third game but never did, then again his girlfriends mom just died so that could have something to do with it.

Fuccin egghead

Barneyfag, I thought you said you were going to therapy. Did they kick you out or something?

None, they're all shit

Not this faggot