Final Fantasy xiv

SE just registered this word as a trademark.

STORMBLOOD new title for the next expansion?

Will you come back in 4.0?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I come back every expansion. It is the only time there is any content to do.

Hopefully somebody important dies some time soon, things have been going too good lately.

>Heavenward
>Warrior of Light is exiled wandering, told to look towards the heavens
>Giga Pope and the Heaven's Ward
>huge sky/flying theme

>Stormblood
>maelstrom of civil war surrounding Ala Mhigo
>masked dude talking to the Ala Mhigans about a power that resides in all of them
>huge game theory that Yda is of royal Ala Mhigan descent
>sea theme is the most logical next step after sky, aquatic mounts have been requested since before 3.0

It's like pottery.

On a completely different note, where can I read the FFXIV lore? I just finished Tam-Tara Hard and want to know exactly what happened, and maybe more lore.

youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo

They're releasing the Eorzea Encyclopaedia in a few months which is a giant book of lore. Maybe someone will scan it if you don't want to buy it. Beyond that, gonna have to google search.

there was a gang of other adventurers that hangs outside of the entrance to several newbie dungeons, if you talked to all of them most of the story can be gleaned from there, and the rest has to do with the dungeon you just did and PoTD

>sea theme is the most logical next step after sky, aquatic mounts have been requested since before 3.0

>FF14 Tri

>Game so dead that even a new patch can barely get people hyped
>It's more tomestone grinding

>remember that party of adventures you meet after clearing Sastasha
>find out later that they got torn limb from limb by the giants in Copperbell

Man they didn't deserve that shit, they seemed like good folks.

I'll probably get it. I just want a site or something that has everything instead of doing multiple searches.
PoTD?

How fucked will red mage be on release
Fucked but with a chance to be salvaged
Or fucked beyond all repair

I'm just looking forward to all the new ways I can Jew people on the market board.

Blue/red mage and samurai is coming

palace of the dead, a sort of pseudo roguelike dungeon

I sure hope you plan on RMTing that shit, son.

There was a group of 4 basic adventures that were hanging around outside of Sastasha the first time you do it. You beat them to the punch in clearing it. They get to Tam-Tara normal before you, but the healer (Edda) fucks up, and her husband the tank (Averre) ends up getting killed (decapitated). Theres a cutscene way back near the start of the game that you've probably forgotten about where the two DPS blame Edda for Averes death and basically call her a piece of shit. Edda snaps a bit, starts carrying Averes head around with her for ages, get involved with necromancy or some shit, ends up creating the shit that lead to Tam-Tara (hard), which includes rezzing Avere as some fucking monster thing, planning to use you as the body with which to store Averes soul in since he idolized you as an adventurer.

The little dude with whom you start TT(H) quest line from is one of the original party DPS. The other party DPS is killed in the legion raid on waking sands way back when, but her body gets stolen by Edda and she gets rez'd as a zombie.

Anyway, you beat the shit outta Edda and she falls off the platform in tamtara hard. Edda and Avere's story isn't over though. Go play through the Palace of the Dead in Gridania

spoilers for that
Edda somehow caused everything in the palace of the dead to wake up and go skitzo, shes gone even more batshit then she was before, and Avere is now a weird bat monster that lives on her shoulder. You kill her for good this time, and you bury her and Averes remains. Her ghost thanks you.

>stormblood
So Limsa expension

Yes, just because this game feels like they at least somewhat care with constant dev talks, community feedback and implementation, and boss fights/dungeons that feel like they really respected the source material they're drawing from. Even if 90% of the game's concepts are retreads of previous FF titles.

>see Foulques in POTD
>laugh hard as my party of DRGs pushes his shit in

How'd that courage work out for you in hell, faggot?

>>see Foulques in POTD
Wait what the fuck? You see him again after """killing""" him in the final lancer quest? I fucking knew that he was going to pop up somewhere, falling off a cliff seems to barely injure people in this game.

No fuck ala mhiggers and game is boring

Leovold from the GLA storyline also makes a reapperance as a crazy swordsman and he also fell off a cliff.

POTD is like a soul jar, his spirit ended up there.

You find him wandering around and he says something like "Is this as far as my courage takes me?" as you beat his ass.

He's very definitely dead, though. His spirit is trapped there by whatever the fuck grabbed Edda and the other named characters.

As for the only other guy I know who fell off a cliff, Estinien is a Dragoon, falling from high places is our thing.

Kinda feel a little sorry for the guy, he already died once, now he's doomed to wander some bullshit purgatory dungeon rambling about "courage" forever.

Leave it to the Japanese to be so culturally insensitive to Native Americans.

>mfw Hades is at the very bottom

>290k subs

nah

>finally about to get the 5th out of six Folklore books

This hell is finally about to end

Can't wait to see what the new tomestones are called. How many dungeons will be at launch, you think? The standard 2? Will they up it to 3?

That's what he gets for being a bitch.

I just wanted to do lancing shit, learn some stuff from a master lancer, then this fucking nigger elf struts in and tries to beat up my crew for not being edgy enough.

>Boo hoo I stole money and got arrested, that's racism! If I was a light skinned elf that would never have happened!

>He does gathering

lol wow user you could've just spent all that time crafting and been a dozen times richer by now.

For this patch? Already confirmed to be 2 dungeons and 1 new primal.

Met this japanese girl and she lost her when I told her I was native american, she thought we didn't exist anymore and I think that idea extends to the rest of japan

Wow, that's like thinking Irish don't exist anymore just because leprechauns went extinct.

>new primal

Oh right, we're getting Sophia.

Zurvan fucking when.

3.58 as the final Heavensward content release.

is the PotD update coming with this, or 3.45?

How hot do you think Yda is under the mask?

5 weeks after 3.4

>Will you come back in 4.0?
Depends. New class? That's all I really want.

>implying I don't do both

Nigger I ain't spending millions on mats I can go get myself

Is it impossible to remove the mask? I'm pretty sure its not modeled onto her fucking head.

There was the cutscene after the Ul'dah dinner party where her mask is half cracked off and we see one of her (beautiful and blue) eyes and some of her (gorgeous) bangs.

Yeah, general ignorance of the world like that usually pisses me off but I ended up fucking her so I can't be to mad

It would be very painful

She's probably just Minfilias character model in different clothes

Not only that but on patch day it's a lot more reliable to make gil off early crafting materials.

You're alright, user.

I have PotD gets more and more crazy as you go deeper to the 200th floor. I want to see some really eldritch horrors.

did she call you chief-sama

Probably face 5.

why does ysholta always sound like a bitch

No but she did say sugoi and it almost made me cum right there

It's a sharlayan thing.

>Not cumming when she says sugoi

Do you realize how disrespectful to her culture that is?

Because she's fighting her cat slut nature and resisting spreading her legs for everyone leaving her in a state of constant sexual frustration

agreed I always say hello when cute jap women say hai

Not far from the truth since miqote are confirmed to have heat cycles.

Correct, otherwise known as 'ages 8-80'

Companies trademark shit all the time, doesn't mean they will use it.

WE WUZ ALA MHIGANS N SHEEIT

stop

This guy is more than likely Ilberd trying to start a revolution and more people are going to die than anything

Of course it's him, we could hear his stupid accent in the trailer.

Those asymmetric gear designs are getting to be an eyesore.

Anything being added to aquapolis? Those have been pretty dead these days.

SAY MY NAME
SAY MY NAME
SO-PHI-A

>2.X Ilberd
>cunning, intelligent leader
>effectively double-crosses multiple parties
>looking to restore the glory of Ala Mhigo and free her people

>3.0 Ilberd
>literally insane
>played like a damn fiddle by a midget Jew
>only cares about Ala Mhigo if he's in charge, willing to see his entire people die as long as he gets what he wants

Th-Thanks, Yoshi-P...

>2.X Ilberd

Yes please tell us all about this literal who that partook in fucking 4 quests and how in-depth their character is.

Hey anyone in cactuar wanna make a free company with me? I'm pretty new to the game still but I wanted to make one

How are Dragoons in this game? Last i played of it was in beta years ago as a hunter. Is Dragoon all dps or do they have some trick?

Tied with NIN for most useful melee dps to have in raids, monks BTFO.

Good burst, good mobility, jumps are fun, high skill ceiling.