Oh! That God eater thread looks scary! Also Im hungry, not that the two are connected

Oh! That God eater thread looks scary! Also Im hungry, not that the two are connected

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZLpVo2P-1M
gematsu.com/2016/09/god-eater-new-project-staff-discuss-reveal-reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=432VkCypluI
youtube.com/watch?v=2Gi5qvpdbUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes those WHERE the best

just zippin zoomin around

I'm playing the first game, at difficulty 5 at the moment.

How do I go about making better bullets? I haven't screwed around with much yet. I use shotgun and generally just use blast/freeze/spark/aragami bullets but would like to be maximising dps if possible. Any tips for a newbie in general would be nice also.

I really like the GER opening.
youtube.com/watch?v=eZLpVo2P-1M

would someone be willing to make a room for rank 9? Because I would love to finish it and get to rank 10 Stuff...Ive been wanting to play Rage burst for a while now

Shot guns is generally for those who DONT want to mess around with bullets

Do you ever play solo?

make sure to state either PSN or PC/Region

Oh okay, what weapon would you want to use when making your own?

Im playing on the ps vita and psn And Yes I do Play solo But I like to play with others but you guys dont have to

why is she holding a cpu heatsink?

Blast for Crazy, Assault for Casual, Sniper for PC users

It's only really with Blast guns that it gets crazy complicated. Mostly just add a Bomb on that goes off when the next line up hits and you are good to go for the most part. Most of the recipes are for when you want to break the game, manual aiming works just fine 90% of the time.

To bludgeon things with, of course.

HDH is available for snipers in GER, so make one of those that you can afford to shoot once or twice before you get frugal and trigger happy.

Can anybody explain Ciel's backstory to me? Because I really don't understand it.

So she was from a prestigious military family but was orphaned and then trained into an autistic child assassin at the orphanage because Rachel is kind of an asshole. And then she was assigned to be the bodyguard of Rachel's precious Julius.

But then they're separated for whatever reason. Why? You'd figure Ciel would be the second member to join Blood, not Romeo.

For that matter why waste the talents of a God Eater and train her as an assassin specialized in human enemies rather than choose some other kid with no bias factor compatibility instead?

Also given how much Leah dotes on Ciel did she never see anything wrong with her upbringing?

I am getting my ass whooped by Arius Nova. I am baffled, I want to try my normal HDH spam but I think blastgun will work better.

I thought she was pulled into regular Fenrir service and went straight to blood to get her armlet. Hence she's new to everything. I could be completely wrong, that was just my impression.

Also Leah can't go against Rachel in any way shape or form for various plot reasons.

gematsu.com/2016/09/god-eater-new-project-staff-discuss-reveal-reaction

2019 release here we go!

Shoguns got the shaft compared to the other guns in Resurrection since they only get 6 bullet slots instead of 8 like the other guns. They also take a big OP penalty when using the Super Range sniper bullets.

One thing to keep in mind with Resurrection is that you can make any gun fire any kind of bullet. Shotguns also favor crush damage over pierce so you'll do more damage using Radials and Bombs. Their spread shots are good, but their damage is based on proximity to the target, so you have to be ontop of monster to get the most out of them. Here is a quick bullet working on the IOD principle.

>2019 not found on article
dont scare me like that

>At least, it won’t be a console version of God Eater Online.”
He very carefully didn't say or confirm anything other than that one single detail. I wouldn't have even bothered posting that honestly.

Lets see if they do a presentation manga like they did with god eater 2. -2nd- break came before the game to show and introduce the world we were going to get into.

I wonder if Kanon's Blast release is recreatable

it probably isnt, unique Star explosion

Seemed like it was too many modules.

I've also seen her firing it THREE TIMES IN A ROW

lots of screaming was had

Having Frugal, Trigger Happy and natural OP regen helps.

ORACLE RESERVE

Amazing how far she's come since her generic NPC days.

Threadly reminder that Rachel was right and that you're all murderers who killed an innocent girl.

>tfw playing hammer

whoa this is nuts

No, you are the hammer.

They are nails.

>God Eater Magazine Vol.3 poll
>Character popularity
>1 Lindow
>2 Alisa
>3 Soma
>4 Haruomi
>5 Julius
>6 Emil
>five dudes and Alisa
Wat.

you know

I have an idea the reason why the normally DEUS VAULT god eaters probably wont go all out on Shio is that she also emits pheromones that will probably make people view her as a genuine qt like how Shio views humans as inedible

there also the reasons why whatever is making aragami that made Shio and why she was born

SURPRISE OTOME EATER

no wonder why these games are sort've easy

Please post proof, I don't believe that Hibari isn't number 1.

Sakaki told everyone Shio was cool and the ran with it.

>Haruomi beating Gil on the polls
I don't understand.

They have good VAs. Lindow is Sanji's VA and Soma is Zoro's VA.

>there are more doujins of Hiro fucking Alisa than Ciel and Nana combined
Why is this allowed?

no matter how many times he makes women fall for him, he just cant get past Kate

and Kate looks like the age group some otome fag would play this game

Dr. Kujo pls go and stay go

>That list
Swap Alisa for Gil and put him 2 ranks down and we are gold.
I guess the MCs Yuu and Hiro arent there as vote but I have seen quiet a bit of Julius x Hiro going around.

Kate looks like your typical fujoshi with perhaps a bit of extra clothing flair to fit in with the wild world of God Eater fashion.
Sweater and jeans getup with red-rimmed glasses.

The one with Ciel and Nana is pretty good. Although I don't think there's a sequel with Alisa and Licca yet.

Who are the last 4?

Whoever mentioned Slash Raid a few threads back, thank you. Buster Swords are fun as hell with it, so damn fast and it feeds my blast gun great.

>yfw they kill off Licca in GE3 to signify to the player that shit has gotten real

>Julius x Hiro going around.
is hard to be suprised considering this and his character episode

Since this game is a grind-fest, is there any reason not to wait until Resurrection goes on sale for 50-70% off before starting the series?

The yuu, alisa, and sakuya one is hot as hell. I'm usually not into mtf

It's gonna be awhile since it just came out and you can't buy them separately. Also just skip GER imo, most people will burn out if they play it to completion and than try to move onto GE2.

>God Eater Persons who matter poll
>Character popularity
>1 Gina

Best Hammer BA that isn't Iron Heart?

Intercepting comet

I really enjoyed mon Hun 4. Is God eater worth playing?

Probably was other user, but slash raid is a good fuck your weak spots + quick attacks, making sure quick enemies get hit and you keep moving.

Intercepting Comet.

You can twirl around like a Magical Girl smashing enemies for over 10,000 damage a hit.

I like the sick ass uppercut for Boost impact.

So I just started rage burst 2 and I'm difficulty 3. I wanted to make some of the bullets that I've seen floating around here but it turns out I can't do shit? Like for example for any blast gun bullet I try to edit when trying to change the lock part of it I just get the error "cannot change, module is not saved" what the hell? I had some crazy bullets back in the day with Resurrection on the psp but I can't do anything here. Do I have to unlock it or something, if so how?

Don't you dare put that idea out into the universe. The Far East isn't shit without Licca.

A lot of it will depend on if you enjoy the anime artstyle and though monster hunter didn't have enough story.

For its part, GE won't have you faffing about doing gathering quests and running a farm. You'll get to the fights a lot faster but the starting missions will make you fight the same mook monsters until the game opens up.

Gameplay is a big adjustment though. In MH you have to respect the monster and wait your turn depending on your weapon. In GE you can go all out and the game is designed to be played that way.

its all thanks to her that you could Rage burst and actually save the day with it

Holy fuck I have got into the habit of using Guzzle as my main mobility tool, and now I can't even spam it anymore. I miss predator styles but I guess I WILL WIN will compensate for it. At least blood arts are cool like the exalted blade one. Also Fran a shit.

>faster combat, more akin to a character action game
this has the added benefit of having good hitboxes
>more combat flexibility
you have a gun and a melee weapon as well as a shield
>lower grind threshold
You can obtain tickets that you can exchange for items as well as combine lower tier items for higher tier ones, making it easier to make the gear you want
>anime /fa/ as fuck
defenses are tied to your shield, leaving you to look as incredibly metrosexual or slutty as one wants
>anime-as-fuck-storyline
This can go two ways, you will either enjoy it unironically, or laugh at it because of how heavily it plays into the anime tropes
>waifus
pic related

mfw there is no good Boost hammer Blood arts video and the Buster sword one is in poor quality

Is it possible to equip your NPCs with new clothing in resurrection?
In their personal abilities thing you can open their equip menu but no clothes you've crafted actually show up there.
Or at least the unisex outfits I've crafted don't show up for the female characters.
Did I fuck up by making a male MC?

not so much npc outfits in RES

but there are more in 2RB

I can never decide whether the hitboxes are good or bad in this game. Some of them are really fucking wide, especially anything to do with sariel.
On the other hand they are accurate in painful ways causing you to have a hard time hitting weak points because you clip a wing tip or something on the way.

> use scythe
> disregard hitboxes and hit everything at once

These games seem pretty neat. Are they worth playing solo?

Maybe.

you have AI allies that are not shit (except for Kanon and Nana when she gets her ability)

when does the Sythe get that blood art?

Every time I glance at info online for these games I get the impression I'm retarded and doing everything wrong. At least the game is easy enough so far it doesn't seem to matter.
I'm at difficulty 8 in GER and basically only use buster blade.
I only realised control units for devour were an actual thing in difficulty 7.
I've been using a blast gun the whole game and only realised I could oracle reserve in difficulty 6.
Everything I read online says guns are OP and make melee useless or something but I can't seem to get them to do damage to anything without a fucking massive waek spot right in the middle of them like quadriga or gborogboro.

Any ideas on anything else really obvious and helpful I might have missed like a fucking retard?

How does the Light of Ruin hitbox work?

I can't into aiming it at all.

what is LoR?

Step by Step guide to all your Light of Ruin needs.
1. Point Gun towards Aragami.
2. Place reticle over desired part of target.
3. Ensure reticle is placed parallel to the ground.
4. Pull trigger.
Now you're ready to slay Aragami at the speed of a really fast moving car or a slow moving jet.

Who /buyfag/ here?

I'd buy that Kanon but I have nowhere to put it.

Bets on whether Alisa will show up with more or less clothing in GE3?

Kanon did nothing wrong.

Light of Ruin

Hopefully more. Ciel's attire is sexy but tasteful. I wouldn't be against Alisa wearing something like that.

What does it do, exactly?

Fires a vertical radial (flame) shot that follows a horizontal path.

Think of launching a blade of fire at an aragami.

So how is this game comparable to stuff like Dragon's Dogma, Monster Hunter, or Soul Sacrifice?

>(flame)

It comes in all flavors.

It's nothing like Dragon's Dogma.

Item progressions is similar to Monster Hunter. Combat pace is similar to Soul Sacrifice.

I would love to see her in a pinstripe pantsuit

I'm using it more as a way to describe the projectile rather than what element it is. Most people still have no idea what radial means.

They all share the common theme of hunting monsters (DD as much) but its more comparable to MH than anything else. Upgrading is identical, no armor as it is a stat tied to your shield, and it focuses on switching between your gun and melee weapons. Also there's bullet crafting. You can make them do crazy shit too.

I only have the Burst Alphamax Alisa, which is my favourite of the Alisas. I thought the Ciel one was super nice when it was revealed but I hadn't played GE2 at the time so I didn't want to get it considering the price.

Sounds pretty fun. Might consider picking it up. Honestly it sounds similar to Freedom Wars which was really fun.

I've always called it a killsat beam. Gets the idea across every time.

The GE team did FW, so if you liked that you'll probably like GE.

post weapon stats

CUTE

Might get regular Ciel, and bunny Ciel. However if Licca ever gets a figure then it will be an instant preorder for me.

do people play this co op or is this a gameme

Anyway to get to burst 3 solo without jewlius link support

in GER there are some devours that'll get you up there.

There's Kate's Link, Alisa's Link and your own Link Support.

Other than those it's just Burst 1.

Does being a God Eater child give you brain problems?

I find it funny they put resources on vas and anime sequences vs making more maps

I wonder if my phone can run the PSP ones with emulation.

Unless your phone was made 10 years ago I'll be shocked if it can't. PPSSPP is magic.

Playing an action game with touch controls is another issue.

Controls are fine, I got a Moga Hero pad recently and I'm aching to use it.

Can someone explain this? Where do I find survival challenge missions?

Those specific missions are in D15 Hard.

Our God Eaters are pretty similar. Also I wish I could have hugged Licca back at this moment. Actually there were a bunch of parts when I wished that I could have hugged Licca and I feel that the game would be perfect if it had a hug Licca button, even during battle too. A hug Gina button would also be nice.

When you select a mission you get a third option now. You can raise the level up to 99.

Do you unlock anything from doing it in resurrection?

The ability for monsters actually being able to kill you.

When does Nana say this again?

whenever you fight a Marduk with her after the first fight

Cool, thanks.
I'm gonna go kill Marduk for awhile then.

This one always got me.

Found them

Anyone have a picture of the Victory T-Shirts?

Does nana's insatiable appetite mean she's an aragami?

Kota has a really similar line

does anything carry over from a God eater resurrection save file to rage burst?

Nope

You can't even transfer saves between the two.

The last games that carried over data where the PSP versions of Burst and GE2.

Kota's line is too long-winded.

Shio had the best hungry lines in Resurrection anyway.

some times I wonder if Lindow actually eats like he did when he was PUNISHED LINDOW whenever he fights aragami

Since his God Arc is a part of him he kinda is eating the Aragami himself

might explain why I THINK he likes going out on missions more often then when he was with Ren

He more than likely likes going out on missions more because it's not desk work

hard to tell with his really easy going attitude

I swear Lindow will the the longest living god eater before he ever retires

Nana's dumb as bricks but at least she's cute and likes food and why the fuck do artists keep drawing the oden sandwich so small

>and why the fuck do artists keep drawing the oden sandwich so small

girls probably

This is probably the most solo friendly hunting-style game. Though I played it with a friend, which made it easy mode.

He'll have to beat Gen, the Big Boss of God Eaters.

Holy shit, Shun is strong, Brendan may be the second best in terms of partnership in missions, Tatsumi kinda sucks.

the size of the oden sandwich is the least concerning thing about that image.
her thigh is sticking out of her fucking stomach.

Toukiden is easier but that's because the monsters in that game are passive as hell.

How do you guys level up the Blood Arts? I start from top to bottom maxing out all the Tier 1 Arts first, then moving to the next tier starting from the top again.

Tatsumi ironically has the highest survivability out of the three, but that's offset by his low damage

Brendan has the lowest survivability bust the highest damage

I just use whatever Blood Arts I like. Things level up as they go.
When it comes to purposely leveling them though, I start with whatever sounds the most interesting.

They become easier to level the higher the difficulty you are, just use whatever you want.
At diff 15, you can level a black blood art lvl 4 in 2 missions of just beating up cocoon maidens.

Wait until rank 15 ouroboros. Just whack his ankles and you'll max out a level in one run.

While working through the Difficulties I used whatever blood art I liked the best and they leveled up naturally.

Once you're in D15 there is a solo Ouroboros mission you can grind to level the rest.

Guess not.

>Alisa will never stare at you with those honeymoon eyes

hammer devour is best

I wish I could buy fag

Looks like it's still very early in development.

Probably developed first for PS4 then ported to others (Vita, NX, PC etc).

That's a cute Nana.

Thx user, have an oden sandwich!

Normally I'd say that I'll do some really lewd things to Nana but nah, she's too cute for that.

>His God Arc never wanted to listen to him
>Probably had a worst rookie year than Kanon as a God Eater due to this
>After training and practising and never giving up he not only improved but became the fucking captain of the Defense unit
Holy shit, no wonder this nigga doesn't give up on Hibari, it's like his God Arc all over again, I'm sure he will one day be able to crack that shell just like he did with his sword.

m..me too

A person isn't a god arc you shitlord. (^:

Are you sure?

Tatsumi's the hero of his own anime

>Training and training
>Never give up

He is perfect to be a protagonist in shounen manga/anime...

...maybe that is the reason why they made another spin-off manga with his unit.

I played vanilla God Eater way back when it first came out. Should I just jump to RB or is Resurrection fine?

Probably why they gave him Sam Riegel for his voice actor. His voice is pretty anime hero-ish

Assuming that's the original God Eater and not Burst you played, Do a run of Resurrection, they added 2 extra storylines to the main story.

Neat, thanks.

...which voice number is that?
Because I use that one and I don't remember the number.

I believe it's 18, but it could be 17.

Alright.
I find it amusing that the person who posts the most screenshots in these threads ended up using the same voice I've been using.

Female MC voices for GE2 are pretty sub par compared to the GER ones.

>shit post
>get spoiler response
Shit, well that teaches me a lesson.

>Reinforcements appear on the map
>See this
Wat do?

>Charge Glide
>Spam Skyfish
>She can't hit me
>Her ogretails can't hit me

So, in the three year timeskip
Alisa stopped being a frigid cunt and became a workaholic
Kota stopped being a fuccboi and became a fucking captain
Soma stopped being an edgy loner and started sciencing
Tsubaki stopped being a bachelorette and started baby rearing
Lindow stopped being human and started desk work
Yuu stopped being a main character and started being top secret

What will happen to Blood after their time skip?

Reminder that Hibari is okay I guess

Half of those happened during the first game though. As for Bloods
>Julius
Probably became more like Lindow from the first game.
>Ciel
No more autism.
>Nana
Same old oden sammich shit.
>Gil
Really competent, has high chance of becoming captain.
>Romeo
lol
>MC
Gone from the game in same vein as Yuu.

They'll probably be an independent unit that gets called in by the Far East every now and again. Maintaining their autonomy was a big deal for them even after they got stuck in the Far East. They'll be the Psion specialists.

Hiro will probably become the new Lindow and mentor rookie God Eaters so he can awaken them to blood powers from the get-go.

17 isn't bad. Peppy without being squeaky like Nana. Only thing I don't like is her weird cackle when she does a bond break or kills something.

Probably one of my favorite figures, simply for the detail

How do I get this scene.

Everytime it's me doing paperwork for her.

I've never seen paperwork, maybe you're talking about rage burst?
That shot is from GER

What if Hibari is a God Eater in GE3.

Something tells me at this point she's intentionally not taking up the offer so she doesn't get put into the same squad as Tatsumi.

I find it hard to believe Aragami would survive a nuclear blast. The whole "conventional weapons don't work on these things so we must use TEENAGERS (and Lindow)" is such a retarded trope.

wow

The nukes will kill a bunch, but oracle cells will just make more. Also keep in mind that the Aragami destroyed pretty much every habitat on earth, and now you want to start making nuclear wastelands?

I guess you could go full MAD, but then at that point you may as well let the Devouring Apocalypse happen.

Well, everyone's spouting out the whole TEENAGERS meme, but in actuality:

>Julius is 20
>Gil is 22
>Haru is 28
>Tatsumi is 26
>Shun is 21
>Karel is 22
>Gina is 25
>Brendan is 25
>Kanon is 22
>Soma is 21

Most of the God Eaters are over the age of 20

Oh my.

Actually, the more bullets you use the less damage the shot actually does. I think it's like 10% less. So, it might be best to stick with what you got.

This is true if you don't use modifier bullets.

However, having a compound bullet has the advantage of letting you dump your OP faster than firing basic bullets one by one. If you want to keep gun use to a minimum and just want to get rid of excess OP, this isn't a bad choice.

LIVIE A CUTE
A CUTE

>Julius is 20
Really? I thought he was the oldest in Blood. He looks like he's 25. He also reminds me of Valvatorez from Disgaea for some reason.

naw Gilbert "Fraggin Gil" is the eldest

>started bringing kanon along in missions
>thought she wasn't as bad as people make her out to be
>maybe that's because I'm using a scythe
>next mission I decided to use longblades
>get hit by kanon a couple of times
>okay maybe it's my fault for getting into her line of fire
>next mission I try my best to give her some space during fights
>start to notice kanon constantly trying to reposition herself behind me

Bitch just wants to hear me scream

It gets worse when she gets Blast release.

She likes to target the head and her I'm pretty sure her normal shots are point blank so she needs to get close to the aragami.

Bitch even friendly fires herself later because she doesn't know the concept of FoF.

>FoF.
>Losing DPS

That sounds hilarious

Anyone got any good GER sniper laser bullet recipes for bond breaking?

Why do nips put it on their Light of Ruin recipes then?

>not removing it yourself

because nips are casuals who probably have to play together or something

Multiplayer

If you're soloing or with npcs, take that shit off.

>gina is a christmas cake

How are the games on the vita?
Seems like a good game to procrastinate at work

But Gil, she was never yours

Is there an Australia/East Asia server? Are they well-populated? How much diffrent from MonHun is this?

Well she's HIS sister, you know.

Can crossplay with PS4 without PS+, color looks AMAZING with the original Vita's screen. Also can set the touch screen corners to different functions, not sure if it's just to menu stuff though.

...but she isn't

Just because they're both long haired brunettes, doesn't mean they're related, man

Just look at their last names, and that Haruomi jokingly calls Gil out for supposedly macking on her while he's there laying on her lap

They should add God Eater-chan as extra bonus non-canon party member in GE 3.

If she was his sister Lenka would be a rehash of Gil even more than he already is.

She's pretty much Alisa though.

Has science gone to far

How do I get more gold skills for my teammate?

>only sluts
Seems like all this acting like a permavirgin who never touched a woman in his life and compensates it by being a waifushitter really isnt just an act.

Yuu is 20 also
but no seriously Erina and Alisa joined at 14 and 15 years old.

If you actually played the game you'd know that even they aren't exactly invincible to everything but God Arcs, they're just the things that kill them faster and more efficiently. God Eating is fucking useless because the Oracle Cells that disperse after death of an Aragami form a new one.
So unless you can nuke the whole planet at once multiple times, nothing works.

How eating them is useless if you disposes of those cells?

Kil the aragami, devour the core then you have no more aragami, thats why hannibal was so dangerous.

Im pretty sure nuking them isnt going to do shit, you need to have a god arc with a bias factor in order to dispose of the core. The whole point of the second arc in geb is about updating the bias factor in the god arcs because the hannibal kept regenerating in seconds. Even then the oracle cells eventually reform into a new aragami but atleast you get some breathing room.

Anyone might be able to help with this?

Read the last part of Killing Aragami doesn't do anything but erase that particular beast. The Aragami dominate the world, if you kill thre,e more will form, if you kill seven hundreds, more will form. Aragami are like air, it increases just as fast as it decreases.

Ironically Johannes's plan of resetting the planet was the sure-fire way to dispose of all Aragami once and for all.

Are you talking about chip modules? I'm pretty sure you have to do a few of Ciel's episodes to unlock them for use. Then after that the more you use a gun the more you unlock chips.

Try moving them right, set condition "on hit", then save.
Im noob myself and only on 2d but i manage to do some useless bullets that eat all my OP in one two shots and do no damage.

Unless you get the core, they would get up after a while. It's kinda why you have to go with the God Arcs for most part.

>good hitboxes
lel
>you have a gun and shield too!
when your combat consists of 3 hit combos, you need extra shit

Oh, and the audio is absolute dogshit. Like, inexcusably bad. Like, someone should have been fired over that.

The hitboxes are pretty good though.

>responding

>Yuu is 20 also
In the present? I'm pretty sure Lindow mentiones how the MC in resurrection can't drink so he can't treat him to a beer

And personally I'm ok with the fact that the Bias Factor seem to be stronger in teenagers but also because when they take it and become God Eaters their lifespan seems to sorten (dangerous job reasons aside) so it kinda makes sense? at least it's something over teenagers because anime

They're really not.

americunts cant drink until they're 21

Drinking age is 21 in japan too. Im pretty sure the protagonist is like 16 in ger.

Yuu was 17 in resurrection, timeskip is 3 years.

Yes they are. Considering how dashing have no i frames, the hitboxes got to be pretty good to let you do things like sliding under the vajra claw paw slap. The borg camlann even have blind spots in his tail sweep attack. Also i cant think of any aoe attack where the hitbox doesnt match the visuals.

>Far East Branch
>American

Speaking of which, where exactly is the far east branch? If its in japan how did they bring the friar there? Maybe its in mainland china.

It probably got some Oracle Cells bullshit going on and can be used as a ship.

From what videos I've seen the combat feels really...."floaty", like, there's no weight to anything at all. I'm a big 3rd person action RPG fan but honestly if nothing has weight to it and it just feels like I'm slashing at thin air then it's kind of a deal breaker.

I did end up watching the anime and I adore the setting, but gameplay is ultimately what's most important. Like, monster hunter had weight to it, in that if you slam a monsters head with a blade it makes a "clunk" feeling and the monster can recoil. I don't think I've seen something like that in god eater.

It's in Japan, at least I think so from the map in GER.

Enulate god eater burst with ppsspp and see for yourself if you like the combat.

Enemies do stagger though, if you hit them in a weak spot there is a huge chance they will and if you do while they are attacking you can cancel it, thats the trick with assault infinite bullets, you can stagger them because you can keep hitting their weak spot and cancel them.

It happens all the time, just not with every single hit because that would look retarded with the attack speed.

You can actually get by with what you get playing normally (as in only doing missions once) if you stick to non-elemental weapons.

I'm at difficulty 13 and I'm mostly using an upgraded Kurogane set (the very first set that you start with) and the Shirogane set (that you get from doing Gilbert's episodes).

How good are the default skills on the Kurogane equipment anyway? Is it feasible to just continue upgrading these weapon lines and just rely on bullets for elemental damage?

>tfw you picked probably the worst voice for this scene

I cringed hard, dudes and dudettes.

Aren't all God Eaters partially Aragami due to the Oracle Cell infusion? The Bias Factors just prevent them from becoming fully infected.

the good skills are all tied in abandoned god arcs anyway

Does Covert Team work differently in 2? I had it at level 10 but a Yaksha heard me fighting anyways and started walking on over.

GE:R takes place after the anime right?

The anime have to do anything related ot the series. Only the mangas are canon to the game, the only thing you will find about the anime are lenka shit which is non canon and fun fight anime pyta

Anime is more or less its own continuity.

>Resurrection has 2 additional storylines over vanilla

What was the third storyline?

I only played Burst for GE1 and went straight to RB for 2

So I won't see super saiyan Lenka or broken Lindow?

She actually does have FoF Blood Bullets

They have to take up a slot in her PAs though

Forget about Lenka and that shit for real, it has to do nothing with the game. And lindow is better in game.

All right, i mostly understood how it works.
But can someone who has no problem wasting time explain to me the intricacies of Blood Rage?

Resurrection has the....Resurrection storyline. It isn't as great as the other two but to compensate has the best final boss in the series.

>Forget about Lenka

But he was such an original character!

I'm sorry, I forgot sarcasm doesn't translate well through text.

I know it was sarcasm user but even as sarcasm it hurt me.

I never meant to hurt you, user...

>no iframes

oh i am laffin lad

Why are you laughing? Mental problems?

>get btfo
>cant refute fact
>better stoop to ad hominems

oh I am laffin laddie

Just report and ignore.

So what's a good Blood Art for Short Blades?
Been using Kirin Dart so far because it's amazing to just hop up and down on some Aragami and to keep stabbing them where it hurts.

But there arent iframes on steps, the burden of proof is on you. If you manage to do something like dodging a ourobouros flash inwards instead of stepping out the way then you would have btfod me.
enjoy the (yous)s while they last

I'm getting into Assault guns recently, but it seems you can only have one rapid fire bullet as the main one, does that bullet use a normal recipe or it's just frugal and trigger happy? coward!

I didn't check that webm but most likely you'll need the triple-shot chip.

I wish you can actually hold button down to rapidfire the assault gun.

Fuck mashing button.

Three shot module chip. You will not deal much damage but you can infinite spam it without OP cost.

I can imagined module 1 would be rapid fire with triple shot chip but the fact that it's called infinite F makes me think there are other modules involved, but when i use others the cost is a bit too much for the rapid fire to recover even half of it, then again I don't use frugal and trigger happy so I'm probably underestimating how well those work

This. It's fun going full dakka like a W40K ork, but my fingers are starting to become numb

It's painfully obvious that the thing was meant to be spammed.
I would trade the special action button for rapid firing.
But I guess the cool backstep thingy was probably more important.

You could just ask for a recipe, here is the idea of how it works, needs 0 skills. With skills of course you can put more powerful versions.

Fucking pic forgot.

>You could just ask for a recipe
I did ask if it uses a recipe, though certainly, not for a specific recipe, I'd like to learn to make my own bullets and I don't think copying helps much, but thanks regardless

When does best girl give me the ability to use blood bullets? Difficulty 2 feels like a slog even more so than some parts of Resurrection.

>Fighting the Kyuubi
>Lindow fucking chokeslams it
>Alisa does a slide and shoot on his stomach
>Soma does the Resurrection OP devour
>I...I do the wimpiest slash in the world

Asking for recipes and messing with them would help you figure out better.

Diff 3, just start doing her story the moment you can.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Im surprised there is no Chi you subjugation mission where you kill like 50 and fighting like 6 at a time

>50
What will be the time limit?

99 which is the max

time to rev up that blast gun

I'll never get a full version of Dub Aria of light ;_;

So there was a patch, but my game still says 1.00.00
What gives? I'm pretty sure it got downloaded.

mine says 1.30

but Im on psn so I dunno

> I'd like to learn to make my own bullets and I don't think copying helps much

Quite the opposite, if you copy the most popular recipes and start messing with them, you understand the internal mechanics of the bullets much faster.

How does Lost Arc skill mixing works.

>Alisa wants to learn how to cook properly
>Ciel talks about rising animals
if there is a 3rd designated waifu for a 3rd protag, aside of having silver hair and some short of autism/PSTD, what will be her hobby.be.

The old music still bug midfight.

Let's cry together, user. Maybe someday, someone will rip the song from the game if possible.

Sewing. Then you can decide whether or not you want to march out into battle with her home-made matching outfits.

>proper rip
>when full orchestra version is stuck in cutscene audio

oh well we get it with piano atleast

>no Kanon

fetch the webm

I've got you covered.

Kanon doesnt seem to care though

I think she expected it user and knew she wa

Brendan looks like is about to RIP AND TEAR through some Aragami.

That's because Kanon was already in vanilla GE2. That picture is showing the DLC for Defense Team arc for GE2.

Undercover did a small introduction for them too.
Also made a clear message, if you try to fuck Gina, you better be ready.

So if you didn't do anything would this be the entire world? Or did I miss something.

>no option to put the defense unit characters (minus kanon) in their GE1 outfits

but GE1 Gina > GE2 Gina

Well if you gonna stick your dick in crazy, you better be ready.

Oh I'm ready alright

Livie's voice is COMPLETELY different than what i expected.

I wish I knew how the japanese version sounds like

youtube.com/watch?v=432VkCypluI

Brendan is fucking buff

thats a hard role to cast

Yeah. That's pretty much the character archetype Dubbing companies dread finding

Just like female voice 7

Is there a punished Lindow edit of this

To Cheese your way first, you need to unlock ciel side quests thing. And you'll unlock the chips editor. Thats where all your bread and butter are

Oh no... he is kinda cute.

You know, when hearing Livie in the dub, I felt she sounded completely off of what I was expecting.
And having never heard the original, I was apparently expecting...exactly what the original was.

Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?

She sounds too white in my opinion, they should have gotten someone like Cree Summers to voice her.

Cree Summers is a union actress and this is a non union dub. Hell, most black VAs are unionized

>literally ignore an Aragami the whole mission because Im focussing on another Aragami
>fucker targets me 60% of the time anyway

God this fucking game always manages to piss me off somehow. I still love it, but fuck shit like that.

Use a stun grenade and disperse?
Also try to murder the most annoying on first, if at all possible.

I can't tell the difference between the buster blade crush with or without the charged time reduction skill. They honestly both take a decent amount of time. Am i doing something wrong?

its there

trust me, its also more apperent when devouring/bigger charge crushes

>bigger charge crushes
Is that a GE2 thing? Im on GER right now

You playing GER?
Combine the charge time down skill with the Devouring ability that gives charge time down as well. In Resurrection the skill only reduces it by 30%, but it stacks with the Devour buff.
In GERB the reduction is 60% and much more obvious.

BIGGER

Ta-da! Sammich!

>game has a chick thats manipulative and self-confident for once
>virgins make her to some insecure slut in their shitty fanarts anyway

No wonder Japan has a low birth rate if all japanese men these days are a bunch of beta permavirgins.

Has anyone experimented with the Boost Hammer's charge? Does the final impact do more damage if you let it charge longer?

Plus, Kanon is part of the 4th Unit anyway as of 2.

Did they ever say why ahe got transferred under Haru?

I think it's they needed to have someone under Haru and she was the only one available. Everyone else under Tatsumi was away defending stuff.

well they cant make Haru into a one man unit

and Kanon is too innocent to get mad at Haru, and Haru probably has her at Sister zoned/Terrifying by now

I want to eat Ciel

Rage Burst sounds like what an energy drink would be called.

Will Kanon ever get a happy end?

They did mention 4th unit has had plenty of recruits, but Kanon scared/pissed them all off.

Probably the only reason Haru sticks around, because he can play dress-up on her. as evident of her spats to thigh sock conversion from GE to GE2

Kinda wish Haru's episodes would have all been playing dressup with Kanon instead of random bimbos.

Yes.

The Devouring Apocalypse would have brought back life to the planet, but the problem was that it would kill everything currently alive and nobody wanted to fucking die.

Yes, just look at what Shio did to the moon when she terraformed it into a green place at the end of GE1.

This bullet shit is pretty fucking complicated. All I wanted to do was killed monsters

Then you're gonna need to learn

>No Kanon cookies + Firstlove Juice
>Drink it
>Rage Blood mode on

The moon's change was not just on the outside but on the inside as well

the moon is now literally a mini earth

But it brought back all of Blood Unit exactly how they were before dying, minus the fact that they didn't have any bias factor in them at all.

So if the apocalypse would have been allowed to continue then it would have killed everyone, restored earth to a beautiful lush paradise, and also brought everyone back to life healthy and normal.

MY PERSISTENCE

They could've been alive thanks to Blood Rage and Romeo's Blood Power. If they didn't do that everyone would've been fucked and there'd probably be no rebirth

Why is Yapan obsessed with girls in impractical cosplay outfits swinging around weapons the size of a car?

it's fun

It's fun

Someone should make a pros and cons of all partners in the game from Kanon being forced the best healer to shooting at you to Nana's useless bloodart to durability.

>Drink it
>Blood Rage song starts playing in your head as you entered Blood Rage mode

And I'll go higher than ever
Through the clouds
So far away from where I once stood.

Fun

>time to invade Friar!
>but first all these character episodes
It doesn't bother me, but man is this sorta silly.

Then don't do them? You aren't required to do a single one except for maybe Ciel to unlock blood bullets

I felt the same way when an urgent mission popped up right before the final boss in GER.

Holy shit is that what God Eater gameplay is like?
Looks fun

Gina

Nova can wait. those ogretails are attacking RIGHT NOW!

Ogre tails are big fucking problem too

they probably have the biggest human kill count in the entire series

16 years old!

Fenrir recruits people as young as 12

and they're the only ones with institutionalized schooling so you're pretty much gonna be part of fenrir if one of your siblings is a god eater

So Nozomi's gonna be a God Eater when she grows up?

depends if she has capability or not

she might end up as Operator or Engineer if she doesnt like Teru

If she's compatible, probably. But now that manned GA soldiers are a thing Fenrir may start bolstering their forces with those instead.

Of course GA soldiers are another can of worms.

I mean is like Teru my brain has farts

>Of course GA soldiers are another can of worms.
I hear manned versions are harder to make and that they dont have manufacturing power of Corrupted Friar due to obvious reasons

they're probably gonna shove the non god eater cadets who sit around doing nothing in em

I just started playing God Eater Resurrection yesterday. Should I just start playing God Eater 2 instead? Im afraid that by the time I get done with Resurrection the online for 2 will be dead

PC or PSN

PSN

it'll be fine

its too hard to think up new melee weapons for God eater considering how god arcs actually work

I'm at D15 and I can't find a Crimson Orochi mission.

Holiday pack under GE2RB missions.

dlc mission unknown monster

I think its holiday

glhf

Not really, twinsword, Gigant Fist, Pole, Axe come to top of my heard, the problem is what blood arts and how to make them unique and not a copy of other already weapons aside stats and model.

its just how would you split a god arc hmm

Pole is just a crushing Spear though, and Axe a slashing Hammer (which they HAVE and I wish it came before R15)
And dual weapons don't really...work...with god arcs.

Am I done with plot after I beat the second nova in resurrection

I said it wrong, Twinblades not twin swords., and like I said, the problem is animations and movesets for those without them looking like copies of already made weapons.

GIANT NUN CHUCKS

make twin swords like Lann in Vindictus

horizontal tornado spin2win

Online was dead from day 1 in both, so you're fine.

Oh, double-sided kill-yourself swords

dear god, that fucking rank 13 mission where you have to rescue Gil, Nana and Ciel.

Its like they had no idea how to make it difficult so they just shat out a bunch of bullshit. Just reached part 4, I better not die because of some stupid shit now.

>here, take this defense debuff, do 5 missions in a row, have one member less and lets also take 5 missions in a row with boring Aragami ;^)

Git gud

Its not even hard, just annoying. Its lazy design to just throw a bunch of bullshit at the player instead of making something actually challenging.

damn bitch i knew it

>you have to do multi-part mission to save each of them
It wasn't hard for me at all. Just a huge fucking waste of time.

How do you integrate bullets like that in your fights?
Do you just inhale items to buff your OP or do you actively harvest OP from the Aragami?

How do i get good skills with god arc part rebuilding?

So far i've been just mixing random stuff and hoping for the best.

That's all you can do really.

Just slash and keep stocking up on OP.

Right.
And I think the game doesn't show the effects of Trigger Happy or Frugal in the bullet screen, so in practice it costs less, I assume?
Because almost 800 OP is pretty crazy.

>That's all you can do really.

Im not sure, I saw some user here saying that you actually can do this stuff a bit more controlled. I forgot most of it, but what I remember was that some parts or combinations always end up as the same and you can savescum somehow. Maybe someone else can clear this up, I should have saved it because I too am at a point where I could need this.

Wait what? Reduce charge time stacks? Hooly dooly I've been skipping that predator style cos I had it on my weapon.

Anyone know what Hannibal's bullet weakpoint is? And don't say the back scales.

If you have frugal you cut 20% of the OP cost. If you have trigger happy, you cut you total ST from the OP cost.

Frugal works in the bullet editor but trigger happy does not.

Yeah man, get that predator style up and running.

Back scale or unbound head.

The gauntlet is a massive crush bullet weakpoint - it breaks in 2 Ruin/AG and then becomes even weaker. This is the easiest and safest way to gun Hannibal since it does a lot more than shooting his head and the arm doesn't move as much as the other parts.

Any predator control that has a regular skill version will stack with it.

>Ciel is watching you sleep
I don't feel safe anymore.

So just stack combo master, charge time and melee hit for buster?

Yes

>Ciel will never watch you sleep

suffering.

Red mist worth picking up somewhere?

It's a high risk/high reward control. It's nice for +99 since getting hit there is a 1-shot.

So I just started GE2, in Resurrection I used short swords and I liked to have so many dashes.
This time I kind of want something with more power so between long swords and buster swords, which one has the cooler blood arts and is more fun?

Long Blade

Buster Blade is too slow and gets interrupted easily, also has shit blood arts except for Skull Crush and Charge Crusher.

I love busters, but I feel that they're not ideal for some opponents.
Charge Crushing a Chi You to death feels damn satisfying though.

Hey guys.

So I beat Joannes and its post credits and I'm into Difficulty 7. My question is as a newfag, what the fuck is the correct chronological order to play these again? I know this question has been answered a million times but I've since forgotten.

I heard somebody say to keep playing till difficulty ten, than move to god eater 2 and then once I've beaten that go back to finish the last 5 of the first game but I dunno how valid that is.

The chronology is the whole first game and then the second. The final part of the first game was just made later and so isn't referenced in 2.

>started as a Cielfag
>slowly over time became a much bigger fag for all of the other GE2 original girls (besides Fran and Satsuki) over her
Truly a mystery to me, never taught I'd become such a fan of someone that looks like Nana of all things for example

>Bought the vita version for pre sleep game and and to play at work during downtime
>completely forgot that cross save is only with the ps4
Isn't there any homebrew application on the vita that can do the conversion to pc and vice versa? i want to feel less dumb about my life decisions.

All of GER is before GE2RB.
It's just that GER was made after RB, so the new content they added (the last few difficulties) isn't referenced in 2.

Untl DF11 is where all the history stops, anything else is from resurrection, nothing will be referenced in 2 and neither anywhere. Unless some new manga or the new god eater mentions about the last arc of resurrection, dont bother unless you want to play which is not bad.

Chapters after 10 of Resurrection were made after 2, but just play Resurrection to the end, it's just silly to end a game 2/3 of the way in,finish another game and come back and finish the first

Do left handed God Eaters exist?

>Cornyx
This predator style is ridiculously OP. Like literally, it regens so much OP that you'll just be shitting out ten thousand damage bullets every 2 seconds if you have the Arbalest also. Even more so, if you have the Trigger Happy upgrade part made.

how can gina be so fucking FLAT god DAMNIT

>Spartacus

Making it power up was a mistake. Enraging should activate its Psion power automatically like Magatsu Kyuubi

Whats the problem?

>Here, have meele related skills in your gun
My autism can't handle this.

It just means you can swap your melee weapon at will. I'd actually prefer that.

But that's good. Oracle blade is an example of a weapon specifically designed to support the other one.

Final Vengeance is actually really good.

Which one is Final Vengeance?
Pretty sure I've been using Destroy so far and I'm finding it to my liking so far.

You know I never thought of it like that.

Why is GE1 Gina leagues above GE2 Gina

What's the best ba of each weapon?

For hammer it's clearly iron heart

Spear it's boring briar right

It's the black Parry Upper blood art.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Gi5qvpdbUM
Here's a guy using it to deal over 60k per hit to +99 Crimson Orochi. If you can't get the timing down, you can also use pierce orbs to manually trigger it.

More like "faggot Gil" amirite

>Spear it's boring briar right

Spear doesn't have an "Optimal" BA. They all have their uses depending on how you want to play. I'm a big fan of Skyfish personally.

Tornado Rush on Long Blade is top tier.
>all that speed
>dodging without using the dodge button

Damn, pretty impressive.
I should probably not completely ignore the parry, like I've been doing for basically the entire game.

Figured as much but stabbing on the forth hit and having it implode is so satisfying

Sky fish is useless on most enemies that blast you out of the sky and it hurts the hands to keep using

What does Combo Master do exactly?

Personally, I find Barrier Slide the most ridiculous BA on Long Blade. It basically has hammer Iron Heart properties on a dash attack, zero stam cost, and ALSO nullifies enemy projectiles. It's broken as fuck.

>most enemies that blast you out of the sky

That's a surprisingly low amount of enemies. Most aragami can't deal with you being above them, and for those that can, you can block at any time.

It really comes down to how you want to play spear. You can focus on 1 big hit or charge gliding once and maintaining the damage buff. Skyfish and the other combo arts worth for the latter.

I'm a fan of storm front I think its called? The infinite square combo.

If your weapon has a 4 hit combo, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th hits will get incrementally stronger.

doesn't work on infinite combos.

After 2 hits your third hit and onwards gain damage+

So it's pretty much useless on busters?

>doesn't work on infinite combos.
Well fuck.

>Dash hit, keep using attacks weak/strong, combo keeps up
Nah it can be chained with a quick step attacked and next attack will start at 2nd hit.

>Infinite zero stance + combo master + increased damaged zero stance
Its fine.

Currently D5 in GER
Are there any sniper bullets that canbond break everything and not only the head.And is breaking bonds with Long Blade RB+X a good thing to do?

attach a bomb at the end

>Are there any sniper bullets that canbond break everything and not only the head.
Aimed IODs or Bomb bullets, it depends on the Aragami and what its bonds are weak to.

>And is breaking bonds with Long Blade RB+X a good thing to do?
If you can break everything before the aragami dies, it works.

Why don't they just retire already

whats a good DAKKA gun for 2rb

>DAKKA

Assault.

no no which one specifically

It doesn't matter. Every gun in RB basically has the same raw damage unless they have an element bonus. Then they have a bit less.

Your only deciding factor comes down to what skills you want and that depends on what melee and shield you're using. And even then, you'll probably override the default skills with ABAs once you start rolling in them.

Basically pick something you think looks cool.

They dont specially have many god eaters, and this ones even being gen 1 they are veterans already at this, specially not now since the teaser seems they cant afford to lose a single god eater.

>Cooping with Erina
>Not Emil

>Basically pick something you think looks cool.

thats hard to do

>not using assault cake

m8 overriding the skills on weapons isn't exactly something you'll be doing very soon in the game.
Choosing based on looks once you get to that point is fine but before then they're hardly all the same.

qt and innocent

I just realized something

the implication of 3 can also mean third version of GE2 like Res is but with a different name

Not really, it can come later thats true, but GE2 got released and same for Burst before resurrection. Unless they are really acting weird and they are making a logical decision,

it IS bandit scamco we're talking about

but I guess Res was just to promote the anime

As a melee hit Crescendo looks so overpowered it's not even funny. Killed Caligula super quick and i missed 2 blood rages.

it could be even more crazy

you could be a master of Evolution CS BA

Gina looks much more edgier in 2. It sucks.

I think shes just lewder

I guess time will tell, if its a game or a dlc they will release a manga before it, it seems they are going down that way, before GE2 came -2nd-break and before RB undercover.

Gina

is made for

what if Kigurumi is like Earthes in Ar nosurge where it is just a robot that is remotely controlled from another universe

>That impressive timing of parry and blocking.
>AA+

This game.

It will be done in no time Gina

when japan goes autist man