Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any games with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel games .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSVeDx9fk60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you'd love bravely default

NOT VIDYA.
But please tell me more.

Zelda Majora's Mask?

Life is Strange

Majora's Mask

>One cycle help this person
>Next cycle leave them deal with their shit
>You can actually kill some of them to affect the time line

Tons of those games like IWBTG where you die literally hundreds of times to progress until it finally stops.

alright guys thanks I really really really like this board

Flower, Sun and Rain. It's on DS in English, ported from the ps2 version (Japanese only).
The main character gets invited to a resort island to prevent a plane from blowing up, gets forced into a Groundhog Day esque loop, getting closer every time while helping other people out.
It's the sequel to The Silver Case, which is getting its first English release this fall. Expect crazy Suda51 bullshit.

damn that's a rare pepe mind if I save it?

Dragons Dogma.

Grim Grimore. You play as a little girl magician student stuck on the day of her big test! How do we pass this test? Dungeon diving for eternity! Not really the synopsis, but im somewhat close

... ning

I'm fucking stoaked to play Silver Case.

GrimGrimoire maybe?

haha wooooaaaaaaahhhh hahahaha

While it is not the same as repeating the same thing every day. I think a unique experience is Stanley Parable.

Ringabel was the only one of the english cast that delivered his lines half decent.

Grim Grimoire does exactly this
The end of the first week you get killed by an archmage. Then you keep reliving to week until you can kill both him and a demon.

It's a very famous comedy in America. Bill Murray's character is an uptight reporter who is forced to live through "Groundhog Day", a big deal in a town he's visiting.

youtube.com/watch?v=tSVeDx9fk60

Outer Wilds is all about repeating the same day over and over again until you figure out how to save the solar system.

no pls. who would want to go through the true end intentionally?

NOT VIDYA.
But please tell me more.

Zelda Majora's Mask?

>catched

Zelda Majora's Mask?

How young are you?

Zelda Majora's Mask?

Life is Strange

Alan Wake's American Nightmare. Same night repeats like 4 times trying to save some scrubs from dying horribly.

Mask of Majora?

Think this is the first time I had to go online to find a guide. Live the same three days over and over recruiting other characters from the loop and playing that damn guitar solo minigame.

Majora's Mask

>One cycle help this person
>Next cycle leave them deal with their shit
>You can actually kill some of them to affect the time line

Tons of those games like IWBTG where you die literally hundreds of times to progress until it finally stops.

alright guys thanks I really really really like this board

I don't get how it's not causing a hype overflow on here. Killer7 was amazing, so you think Suda would be more noticed on here.

This isn't vidya, but you should watch the Back to the Future trilogy next. Then play Back of the Future game by Telltale.

Flower, Sun and Rain. It's on DS in English, ported from the ps2 version (Japanese only).
The main character gets invited to a resort island to prevent a plane from blowing up, gets forced into a Groundhog Day esque loop, getting closer every time while helping other people out.
It's the sequel to The Silver Case, which is getting its first English release this fall. Expect crazy Suda51 bullshit.

damn that's a rare pepe mind if I save it?

Dragons Dogma.

Alan Wake's American Nightmare. Same night repeats like 4 times trying to save some scrubs from dying horribly.

Ephemeral Fantasia, but its fucking awful

P.T.