Do you like SM pokémon designs, Cred Forums?

Do you like SM pokémon designs, Cred Forums?

Need more Alola forms.

Gonna be disappointed if all we've seen so far is the majority of new Pokemon added.

Outside of designs, I like the change of formula to the 8-badges, elite 4, and 1 champion we've had the last 6 gens.

Only designs I dislike so far Turtonator and Drampa. The rest go from ok to elder god tier in my opinion.

Their meh

Did they update the legendary designs? They look dumber than normal.

I have a question.

Will you be able to go through this game without having this awful shitty hawaiian form nonsense FORCED on you?

They're pretty alright. Nothing mind blowing, but they're good mons. Nothing as offensive to the senses as the Unova Pokemon

The only ones that I find offputting are the bear and its pre-evo

Yeah, just don't catch anything you don't want

Yeah

XY had better designs

Drampa is my only complaint so far.

I adore the human desgins

a male
a yylmao
a chicken
a best

the Ultra Beasts in SuMo are weird

>SuMo

Just say SM

why?

They range from acceptable to worst in the series. Nothing revealed so far is mindblowing or best in the series tier.

Alola forms are shit and I pray they aren't included as "new" pokemon and that the actual list of new pokemon is small as shit as a result.

So far I like the designs for the most part. A step up from gen 4-6 IMO. The ultra beasts besides the jellyfish are ugly tho.

Lana is the cutest, but with the exception of the female skull admid and the fat granny all of the girls are top tier and better than usual.

Designs are OK, with exceptions for comfey and those sand-castle pokemons.