Is the Zombie fad over yet ?

Is the Zombie fad over yet ?

I hope so.

No one has ever pulled it off right so no. As long as these faggots try so hard to stray from a norm that doesnt even exist itll never be over.

As far as im concerned theres only been 5 actual zombie games in the last 4 years. The rest are "infected" and dont actually represent what a zombie game should be.

Enlighten us Mr Awesome.

Zombies are such a good and fun concept how come there are literally zero good games with them?

because casuals/ normies

Get a load of you.

Go ahead, what should a zombie game be? This should be good

Undead Nightmare is the best zombie game outside of the Resident Evil series. Dead Space is great too.

dead rising, killing floor
theres plenty broseph, get some taste famalambadingdong

It was already over but made a resurgence and is waning again.
They'll surely never go away.
Kind of an analogue for itself really.

dead rising sucks

ur mom

I agree.

It's certainly slowed down. I think we've reached an acceptable amount of Zombies for the moment.

I don't expect a plebeian like you to understand. Not even worth the time to explain myself.

Not really, but is it really that bad? I guarantee you, whatever replaces it will be a thousand times more cancerous.

they've been taken over by general survival crafting games now since they kind of birthed from the zombie game/minecraft thing.

theres black ops 3 zombies and dead rising remake

resident evil 7 around the corner. its not over

A unique take on the concept. Shambling hordes of rotting corpses have been done to death. The Last of Us had the right idea, with infected based on parasitic mushrooms (that do exist in the real world, but only affect insects).

I'd go with nanomachines evolving people into grotesque things. Maybe they have hives and a queen. Go full Parasite Eve, or Species. Something that looks scary as fuck.

no, and it's going to become more prevalent because God forbid game enemies by of any gender or race, thass raysis!

eventually enemies will only be nazi's, or zombies

I hope not.

i don't mind zombies. I think it's the least horrifying apocalypse available. If I had to buy a vidya based on zombies, I would like it to be vitriolic and postmodern. Something like House of the Dead or Resident Evil 4. All that stuff in other games like Dead Rising just don;t do it for me, too much intellectual content.

I can't stand robots. Non-living, autonomous robots, sentient, calculating and deterministic. Principled people, who in the face of stark evidence, refuse to value reason. Robots are hilariously terrifying. I don't like robots.

The only time zombies wasn't a thing was the 90s.

I just want gta with zombies
Red dead was in the ballpark
Dead rising 3 is too arcadey, if that makes sense.
TLoU is award bait linear narrative

Just let me run through zombies and shoot to my heart's content.

because robots ruled the 90s