Post 10/10 Vidya

Post 10/10 Vidya

As shitty as the fanbase got, it was a really engrossing game the first time around

You first

CLEVER RESPONSE

I booted this up for the first time in a while and damn it's comfy. It actually makes me pretty sad that we won't get another isometric Fallout like it.

Also, dat fucking minigun.

Only faggots think this game is bad because "hurr durr an action-adventure RPG is similar to Zelda"

Looking at you ARIN

You first, OP.

protip:if it's an "muh choices" RPG, it's not 10/10.

CLEVER RESPONSE

Underrail if you havent. I feel like a parrot repeating it to every post like this but it really is the iso fallout of recent years to me. Made by a single Serb

Don't you have some choose your own adventure books to play?

Agreed Okami IMO outdid zelda in its own mechanics.

God Tier game (no pun intended)

Don't you have some redundant memes to parrot at other posts on here?

holy shit that's pretty. What version of the game should I play? I have the Wii version but idk if that's the version to play.

I loved this game but the reason I cant consider it 10/10 is the amount of hand-holding it had.

This right here, I've yet to play a greater RTS.

I would say dolphin if you want the best graphic possible (It looks gorgeous i plan on replaying it this way soon) otherwise the PS3 HD remaster is great controls wise(I played Both the original PS2 and PS3 release)

Fallout 1 is a terrible unpolished and in many apsects broken game.

Everytime I see that box I laugh when I see the "designed for windows 98" logo.

The story behind that is the publisher (Interplay) decided they wanted to get Windows 98 certification because apparently being certified and having that logo on the box helped sales. So the game was like 95% done at the time when this decision was made and then sent it off to windows get to it certified, they tested and tested the game over and over and were certain it would pass spec. A week later it comes back from windows and it failed spec and didn't get certified. They called up windows and wanted to know what the issue was since they tested it thoroughly and windows told them it failed because the game installed and ran perfectly on Windows 98, but it also ran and installed perfectly on Windows 95 and to get certification it has to only run on the latest version of Windows. So they wrote one line of code in the installer that would check if you're running windows 98 and only install if you were, if you weren't it'd have an error message. However, you could still put the disc in and copy over all the files to Windows 95 and it would work perfectly.

Loved the whole series but this is my fav

Fallout 1 is a lot of fun but it's not perfect.

>shopkeeper in junk town gets attacked
>instead of helping I just standby and watch to see who wins, never interacting with him or his attacker
>shopkeeper wins and thanks me for saving his life

It's a minor flaw but t stuck out to me since it really doesn't accommodate for player choice at all, which is weird considering this game is usually so good at that. Also for some reason one of my saves wouldn't load and it kept just sending me to the title screen. Lost like 20 minutes of progress which isn't major, but still annoying.

Sorry OP, 9/10 is still pretty damn good but a 10/10 it ain't.

>>shopkeeper in junk town gets attacked
>>instead of helping I just standby and watch to see who wins, never interacting with him or his attacker
>>shopkeeper wins and thanks me for saving his life

That's nothing compared to:

>Try to shoot the assassin
>Oops! Junktown guard was hit instead of Kenji!
>Killian is immediately hostile for the rest of the game

Even if you successfully hit Kenji a few times before you friendly fire he'll still think you were with him the whole time.