Cred Forums, I want to learn Japanese to play countless nip games. How and where do I start?

Cred Forums, I want to learn Japanese to play countless nip games. How and where do I start?

Other urls found in this thread:

imabi.net/
docs.google.com/document/d/1pKgBm8Aa58mjB1hYhbK-VOPZsRBTXBuPBzw8Xikm2ss/pub?embedded=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's generally agreed that you need adderall to have a chance at learning Japanese.

>Learn kana
>Learn grammatical systems
>Learn kanji
>Read Jap literature to boost vocab starting w/ pre school stuff and working you way up
>Use kanji flashcards daily
>Spend at least an hour a day of study, preferably more
ok bye you can close the thread now

Play children's games on newer systems (gen 6 and later), because they use kanji and write how it's spelled instead of writing everything in furigana, and that makes things easier to learn.

There is a general in Cred Forums that have a full guide on how to learn japanese and even more

Take a few college courses

What if I try really hard?

返信しませんならあなたのお母さんが死ぬ

You will fail hard

Move to Japan, and then suffer massive brain trauma so bad, you have complete amnesia. Fill your empty mind the the language and become fluent.

It's foolproof with no downsides

Here

Why so negative oniichan?

>Implying anyone on Cred Forums can try hard at anything for more than 2 weeks

>I want to waste insane amounts of time learning a pretty much useless language to be able to waste insane amounts of time playing weeb games. Please help me guys.

Why is nobody stopping him? Seriously, this is wrong.

imabi.net/

I've thought about using this site.

>100 hours to feel good about your Japanese
I want whatever this guy's been using because I've put in about 200 hours and I'm fucking awful at it.

>countless nip games
No you don't. I learned it and there's nothing of worth to play. Unless you're extremely addicted to VNs, don't bother. Even then, VN writing isn't anything to get excited about. It's decent to garbage level stories mixed with static images.

>Learning Japanese is fun, like playing WoW.

docs.google.com/document/d/1pKgBm8Aa58mjB1hYhbK-VOPZsRBTXBuPBzw8Xikm2ss/pub?embedded=true
Here you go OP.

Way too much work for too little gain, imo.

I've tried twice so I can watch all of those killer 80's mecha shows like Srungle and Galatt but I have no staying power.

there are sites out there. don't ask a redundant question on a social website where people go for casual banter and shitposting you dumb fuck

Shit, I thought I was on /jp/. Go there.

Learn Chinese instead

Nah, you can't learn Japanese anyway.
諦めろ

マザーコンで悪かったな

The real fucking question isn't how to learn Japanese, it's how to give enough of a fuck to KEEP learning Japanese two weeks later

>Chinks
>Even once

Nani?