9 years later

>9 years later
>consoles still can't look this good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYMggMCWdaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or play as good.

literally a meme game at this point. I game on PC, but even I'm tired of the dicksucking Crysis gets.

>9 years later
>PCucks still bring up this shit game

MGSV am cry

>literally
>meme game
>I game on PC

sup sonycuck

Son I ask your mother that everyday.

Fuckin really dude? If you're not trolling then you are a real dumbass.

Mother fucking what we just had this thread.

and that number will only continue to grow and there's nothing you can do about it.

PCucks shit on console tech demo """""games""""", but always bring up their tech demo """""game""""" as some pinnacle of gaming

>2016
>games that are fun and have good graphics don't exist

>modern console "tech demo" game
>still looks and plays worse than a 9 year old pc tech demo

Geee, I wonder why.

I haven't played Crysis the post

thats crysis 3 you dumb nigger

Bullshit

Crysis has to be modded out the ass to even compete with console tech demos.

>you disagreed with my opinion
>that means you haven't played it and have no idea what you're talking about

PCucks are pathetic.

>9 year old.
This is crysis 2 or 3.
Also where can i see footage of the pic that OP posted ?

>20 years later
>PC still hasnt gotten a game

Pfffft hahahahahaha

OP pic is Crysis, not 2 or 3.
youtube.com/watch?v=AYMggMCWdaQ Not the same, but unmodded footage.

You'd be hard pressed to find 5 fps games that came after Crysis and played better.

>OP pic is Crysis, not 2 or 3.
Not its not crysis 1 you fucking lying faggot. You can see that because of the nano suit and the graphics.
Also i'm still waiting for the OP pic ingame footage.

Whatever. Maybe I'll give it a download someday, just so I can slam it later.

I'm still waiting for the gameplay pc cuck.
I mean its easy to take a pic of a game at 1 fps.

Post your ass playing it you fat ugly cunt.

so thats it. OP is a faggot who's jaelous of console and can't even use his own screenshot since hes probably a poor fag with a shitty laptop.
PC gaming every one.
No wonder why ugly f2p are the top games on steam.

So where's the gameplay of OP's pic since it came 9 years ago ?
PC mustard ?

You already made a crysis thread earlier today. One is enough.

>posting nanosuitninja

NOICE

goddamit i dont remember crysis being this fun

do i have to go replay it?

And you are retarded, you can see it's Crysis 1 because of the nanosuit and the graphics, the foilage didn't even look close to that in 2 and 3.

Too gamey and not cinematic enough

>iqdb
>google image search
You do realize these exist, right?

It isn't, they made switching suit modes clunky as fuck for some unfathomable reason.

>bullshots

>moving the goalpost
Still Crysis 1 fgt.

i dont give a shit

Is there a mod that fixes the switching? My original hype for Crysis was: "We'll make Doomguy-tier action realistic by giving you a super suit" -and it turned out to be shit because of how badly and unintuitively the system was designed.

>It's the crysis autist shitposting again

Crysis is an awfull game, user. Is boring as fuck; the IA is literally retarded and quite possible the worse that I ever seen in a FPS; the story and characters in it are both forgettable, and the only redeemable quality that it had was the graphics, which are outdated now.

I do believe that you deserve a cookie for speaking such truths

I had to leave the last thread because I had some bread in the oven but continuing from before about my crysis trees.

Quick recap: shaders are done, wind and vertex weighting is done, dynamic fracturing is more or less done, dynamic physical interactive “soft” mesh deformation is done, breaking system, air pressure system, surface area coverage drag system and physics optinisation system is done.

It is compatible with speed trees hue variation feature despite transform changes, it also uses a single mesh and only 3 draw calls per tree.

I have tested it with around 100 simulations running at once, and when the simulation is not running on an unbroken tree the performance hit is no more then any normal non destructible tree.

I also have an experimental "volumetric" system for trees with broader coverage where simulating every single branch is to heavy.

The only issue left to solve is LOD system for broken trees (real time billboard generation?) then coming up with some documentation for artist workflow.

It's not fun, just like modded fallout or elder scrolls, you'll be installing mods, play the game for 30mins and realise its still shit.

Games that have shit gameplay are objectively shit no matter what you do to polish it.

Crysis could have been an amazing sandbox if the suit powers weren't so weak.

How fun would it be if you can sprint around for more than 5 seconds at sonic speed?

Or maximum armor actually making you a tank, instead of making you just slightly less prone to dying.

It's a shame they didn't go all out with the nanosuit, could have been really fun

This is exactly my problem with the game.

-Can't use Maximum Speed to enter combat because it drains the power that gives you armor
-Can't use Maximum Speed to escape combat because armor has used its power
-Can't use Maximum Strength to fight melee because no armor if activated
-Can't use Maximum Strength to jump high during combat because no armor if activated
-Can't use Cloak to sneak because moving drains massive amounts of energy
-Can't use sneak for stealth kills because all attacks fully drain your power and deactivate cloak

Looks like shit

>9 years
what am i doing