Name 1 (read: ONE) video game CHARACTER, that has every need met

Name 1 (read: ONE) video game CHARACTER, that has every need met.

Protip: You can't!

Geralt of Rivia

Fite me/

Protag of Chrono Trigger.

Every FF protag

Neptune

OP's mom.

>Sex in the base needs
Whoever made this interpretation of Mazlow's heirarchy is a fucking shit and probably a muslim

basically every charcter that has ever shown an "open smile" before the halfway mark of the original game

Commander Shepard. I have not played ME3 yet

>Lack of Pre((judi))ce

Abraham Maslow

every player character in Pokémon

so...which pokemon do they fuck

>sex
>physiological need

I am truly sorry that you haven't found the courage to kill urself yet virgin

what's his name

I dont know, but sometimes i wish i did.

whosoever you desired, dear user

nigga really. It's sarina valentina

Oh neat I pick magikarp

You have a physiological instinct to desire sex, sometimes more than sustenance
See also:

yfw you lack of the first 3 at the top

that still doesn't mean it's a physiological need you braindead fucktard

>tfw need to find a job to have money to feel financially safe before being able to devote time to actually figuring out what you like to do and then realizing you don't like your job, but you're stuck in it because you need the money

how else do you explain the urge to fap hmm?
it's a need user
it's okay
there's someone out there for you too
who knows, maybe it's a dude

i have the urge to fap all over your dead, retarded body

I am assuming fapping comes under that category. Even if you're deprived of real intimacy masturbation and sexual fantasies trick your lizard brain into thinking you're getting some.

Look at those fucking insane rapist muslims rampaging through Europe, that's what happens when you can't get laid and repress any form of self-substitution.

>sarina valentina

Thank you I identify as straight, but this bitch is hotter thank like 90% of real women.

no homo.

my body is ready

The only good looking ones I've seen out there. No homo indeed.

that doesn't fucking matter. you can go your whole life without sex and you won't fucking die because it's not a physiological need.

I just wish she didn't get the balls cut off because it fucking looks weird. And there's like zero cumshots.

>you can go your whole life without sex

I might as well be dead already

Sexual INTIMACY. You know... romance? It's a pretty normal part of being a normal human being, you silly nerds.

Depends on how we're defining the definition of "need" I guess. Is it "need for survival" or "need to be a 100% healthy functional person".

I am assuming the later since all the others in OP are social abstracts too.

Solid Snake

Right but at this point they're arguing over whether or not that's considered physiological. It shouldn't be on the same level as fucking water and food

I have never been involved in romance in my entire life and I'm still alive.

Sex is the end all be all of human existance. You are only here dropping your sour grapes on Cred Forums because 15 years ago two people got drunk and fucked. Sex is an absolute necessity for human existance.

Are you really though you genetic dead end?

if you're financially independent (meaning you've got a job from which you can live), I already envy you.

same

why are social sciences so bullshit?

Humans are hard to study.

because there's nothing going on in human affairs that requires a 5-year degree and for the few things that are actually hard problems it won't help you jackshit.

Fucking Nathan

>lack of prejudice

Literally not even possible. Every single human being has prejudice. Its one of the things that makes us human.

family?

He has friendship and sexual intimacy, didn't you notice that no one minds when he just kisses them out of nowhere?

Those are in different tiers. The physiological need for sex is met through masturbation anyway.

Jackie Chan

>lack of prejudice
>acceptance of fact

can't have both senpai

I bet you he secretly hates something deep down inside but is forced to say he doesn't.

I disagree with sex on that list, it's a physiological need for humanity, but not for the individual.

Yes, he does hate things deep down, but he is self-conscious enough to disregard those useless negative feelings.

That's the actual difference between a Cred Forumstard and a decent human being

>don't eat
>die
>don't drink
>die
>don't sleep
>die
>don't have sex
>be fine and well

Yup, he is.

>You are only here dropping your sour grapes on Cred Forums because 15 years ago two people got drunk and fucked.

First off, stop projecting and pulling shit out of your ass.

>Sex is an absolute necessity for human existance.

Second off, you are telling me that if you don't have sex you will die, yes? Because this is what 'absolute necessity' means. Even among normies there are people not having sex for years. You see those guys dropping dead like they would if they hadn't eaten for a year?

I know for a fact original Maslow's pyramid didn't include sex in basic needs, this shitty one OP posted was either created by an idiot or a troll that wants us to argue about sex at the base.

he's against gays

>what is abstraction? what is artistic license?

MODS

In the Yennefer and Ciri as a witcher ending, I think you're right

he learned the secret to life

if by sex they mean just getting off then it's kinda understandable

Morality at the top. kek

Kirby's clones from magic mirror.

Sex is an absolute need in any scope higher than one person. Without it, a family or greater will cease to exist.

This is a chart for one person though, so it's wrong.

I first masturbated when I was 18 because I had just been putting off actually bringing myself to climax. I don't feel any different personality-wise 3 years later.