Why do we hate him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IPZTRCu664
youtube.com/watch?v=IKe2OfXLxuc
youtube.com/watch?v=syPF4IfZQBA
engadget.com/2009/08/17/whats-in-a-name-gearbox-software/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we

I personally don't like him because he is arrogant and has done nothing of worth to justify it, every game his company releases is underwhelming and often just bad.

Who?

Borderlands 1 and 2 are good though.

T b h he made a few good Duke3d levels

because he's a lying sack of shit

You can like something bad, that's okay user. Just don't confuse liking something with the quality of that something.

Cheesy B-movies are fun to watch and can be a good time, they are still bad movies.

Because he's a compulsive liar who takes no responsibility for the consistently poor quality of their non-borderlands releases.

No I mean they're legit good, if you don't like them that's ok, but most people do. Just don't confuse not liking something with the quality of that something

Because he's walking cringe.

Battleborn is: FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Battleborn Heroes!

They are good though, even if the leveling in BL 1 has no rhyme or reason.

weak bait

The only good games gearbox made was hl expansions

I don't know what any of this shit means, familia.

NOBODY

>and 2
No. The writing isn't even the worst part of BL2, it's the exponential scaling.

neither did Randy

randy is a coke fiend and a pathological liar
the rush he gets from telling lies like these and getting away with them makes his coke high more enjoyable.

ugh can you please go back to Cred Forums?

Woah more bait. This time ironic bait. Simply amazing friend.

i liked Borderlands 1 and thought the whole time that it was Anthony Burch who ruined Borderlands 2. I had no idea how wrong I truly was. But at least I'm not Anthony Burch.

Cred Forums faggots sure are triggered easily

why do we hate SJWs again?

Because they're racist, sexist, communist, murderers, and considered useful idiots by old rich men trying to destroy this Earth.

>Why do we hate SJWS again.
Here's that (You) you wanted.

The man is such an insufferable cunt that the devil made him immortal just so he wouldn't have to put up with his shit for eternity after death.

>a randy thread without the bigot song

Man Randy is such a flaming faggot.

I think the dog is the father

God Damn even without the dog that is such the forced smile of a man who is completely dead inside its amazing.

he lied about Aliens: Colonial Marines

>and 2

no fuck off.

because his a thief?

look at what he did to sega with the alien game.

even the dog thinks his a loser.

>Borderlands series
>bad
I didn't know that you can go even further than cuck. You are talking like a Super Cuckerjin 3.

>that one time Randy wrote a fanfic about him and Gabe deciding who gets the name Gearbox in a game of poker

You all missed his PAX presentation.
Where he didn't talk about games, and just did magic tricks

He's a professional bullshitter who unscrupulously rips off and exploits people and their work, and tries to play the victim when he gets challenged about it.

Gosh, I can't imagine why anyone would hate Randy "All my money, I got from Sega" Pitchford.

Can't imagine at all why anyone would think of him as a blind idiot who is fumbling around trying to get the 'Next big thing' while running his company into the ground.

I mean, after all, Randy Pitchford is a professional person who I'm sure has good reason to conduct himself like a professional for the sake of appearance for his company and the hard-working people inside of it.

The gameplay and Co-op of Borderlands 2 was great, as was the guns, environments, music, dlc content, and the rare moments characters are fun like Handsome Jack.

The rest of Anthony "I actually have a framed tweet of Anita Sarkeesan replying to a tweet I made" Burch attempting to force aggressive SJWism into what is supposed to be a colorful comedic action RPG/FPS.

God please make a Borderlands game WITHOUT Cuckanthy Bitch.

"THIS JUST IN, FEMINISM IS AWESOME!" - Actual quote from a hero in the game.

In context that line is actually quite funny though. It happens when you kill a female character, feminists wanted equality so now they die like men in battle

Weapon scaling in 2 ruined it.

BATTLEBORN

UNLESS

Weapon scaling in 2 was piss poor.

Didn't scale right at all at high levels.
Bullet spongeification to high hell.

Borderlands 2 is actually the best borderlands in the series though
Just look at its Steam sale compare to other 2

Did they fix it on the Pre-Sequel, or is the scaling still fucked?

>hobby-grade
it means hobbyist from /3/ made most of the assets in this game
>co-op campaign
you will have a miserable time solo-ing
>genre-blended
it will do nothing well, guns feel like absolute garbage for a FPS, maps/modes/balance are too shit for a MOBA
>multi-mode
it has variations of the same mode
>competitive e-sports
trying to lie that the game has a playerbase
>meta-growth
the game will eat your soul away like a cancer
>choice + epic
you could literally choose any other game than Battleborn
>Battleborn Heroes
subtly hinting that the game will die like Battlefield Heroes

>Crying like an aligator
What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=IKe2OfXLxuc

One of which wasn't even his and took credit for it.

Crocodile tears?

Its scalling follow games like diablo 2,which is I think to aim at the major audience of this games-RPG fans rather than FPS fans

but alligators and crocodiles are different beasts

anons get it

They actually did. But I can't strongly recommend it as a buy even though I felt they fixed some of the other issues.

There's just no real content. The Claptrap's voyage thing was smart and well done though.

>spend millions on a game
>187 players

Popularity has no effect on quality.

Weapon scaling was the Achilles heel and hobbled replayability to be near unbearable.

is is only for pc.
everyone knows that shooter mobas are best played with a controller on home consoles.

>shooter
>mobas
>best played with a controller
(you)

I know that senpai. He was probably being ironic because that's all the shitty humor Gearbox know.

Pic related

well they would be retarded then
to add to this problem, they also took the weapon element that was heavily forced the higher difficulty you went (if it had armor, for instance) and added something plain tedious after it (having some weapons is fine, a fire gun, a corrosive or w/e, yeah)

they had to go and add slag and then force it on the highest. I sure hope you like weapon swapping for every. single. thing you kill

pre sequel improved some in gameplay areas by not being as stupidly tanky and not having a slag like bullshit, which then became required later, but had lots of other problems.

this probably reads like shit but i havnt slept in 36 hours and i had to say this before passing out

Well true. I wasn't specific, I meant the different gun companies and the aesthetics of the guns standing out rather than being just regular guns.

Oh really? I didn't know that.

Burch is still a SJW Cuck tho.

Because he's letting his cuckholding fetish bleed out into his work.

>inb4 the piece of shit grows a neckbeard and starts wearing lumberjack shirts with bowties

So what the fuck is Sega gonna do with Aliens now? Is it true that Alien Isolation """"""underperformed""""""?

JUST

Reminder they removed the Megaton Edition of Duke Nukem 3D for this.

Alien Isolation was Creative Assembly, not "Gearbox" like Colonial Marines

Opposing Force was the only good Gearbox game

Prove me wrong.

Does Homeworld Remastered count as a Gearbox game? What about Halo's PC port?

A good idea that didn't work out. Assault rifles were shit. Elemental guns were top dog and if you didn't want to use them you were fucked. Slag was hugely overly important in 2 to where 1 of your 4 slots had to be a gun with high slag chance. If enemies didn't regenerate and have 5x health on uvhm, things might not have been so bad.

about 90% of steam users are underage children who scream memes all day. Of course Borderlands 2 would sell well. Doesn't mean its the better game though, Borderlands 1 is infinitely superior.

Halo's PC port is actually not that great. It's mostly fine but all the animations are fixed at 30fps, so when the game runs at 60fps everything stutters and looks weird.

Because of this

youtube.com/watch?v=syPF4IfZQBA

Cred Forums is mostly underage or post y2k kiddos.

Common old fags are all gone but a few left and they no longer dwell on Cred Forums like how moot abandoned this baby to hiroshima to rot.

>Doggo: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED MAN?

No it doesn't count, they didn't make it

but that's actually the funniest thing TBBT has to do with. Besides all the greentext stories of the audience going apeshit, of course.

Brothers in Arms 1 and 2

Can anyone explain this whole story?

Explain this.

Randy claimed to have single handedly created the first half life and the prototype to steam

engadget.com/2009/08/17/whats-in-a-name-gearbox-software/

I really want to believe that the reason the PAX presentation was so fucked is because they booked it when they thought that Battleborn was going to be huge. It wasn't, and Randy was forced to do shit like this to fill in the time.

So are Cred Forums, so why do THEY hate SJWs?

What a fucking lying piece of Human shit.

To be fair, it's not Randy's fault that he is a complete fucking idiot.
Then again, yes it is.

Most oldfags would rather not out themselves.

Cred Forums hates social justice retards because Cred Forums is full of social justice retards, only with a different set of values.
People tend to see aspects of themselves in others, particularly things they dislike about themselves. SJW are basically the mirror image of Cred Forumstards, which is why they obsess over them so much.

>hobby grade

>why do we hate him
>memelands
>Duke forever
>colonial marines
>battleborn
>sjw faggot
>Duke 3d bazinga reboot

Gees, i wonder why

He sang about something as irrelevant as gamergate at a fucking gaming convention where he should've been showing off new games.

AFAIK he showed nothing but a shitty re-release of Duke Nukem 3D and called it a day.

Borderlands was decent. People only started disliking it as a retroactive kneejerk to people like Anthony Burch and Randy Pitchford acting like complete fucking spastics on social media.

>tfw you're not anthony burch

The better question would be why would someone NOT hate him? He's a shameless immoral fuckbag.

There was the new grenade mods in Tiny Tina DLC, which regenerated over time and one of them was slag and I think it was the best option to have. I still can't force myself to play UVHM or even the earlier difficulty through. The game felt poorly thought out after the first game, which was way more solid as a complete experience.

Hating someone is an emotional investement into that person. There are millions of fuckwits around the world, why not just give them the usual indifference?

>mfw not anthony pitchfork

>Randy makes a fucking song about how much of a BRAVE and TOLERANT SJW he is.
>If a SJ special snowflake call out Randy, he can shit on them even though all the SJW havens like neogaf and polygon would tear him apart for being a bigot and anti-PC.
I-It's not fair bros!
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Because they're racist and sexist for the wrong reason.

How horrifying

>tfw not associated in any way with Gearbox

wtf i love randy now

The thought keeps me going in life.

White and gold

No, he just claimed to win the rights to the name Gearbox from Gaben in a card game.

That man thought hiring this man was a smart move.

He hasn't made a decent video game since brothers in arms and acts like he's god's gift to shooters.

Ryan Davis died to make that burn, it was worth it.

the article was back in 2009 does that mean randy never followed up?

I'm not in the mood for searching but his answer basically boiled down to "Lol, hope you enjoyed my tall tale I made up for your entertainment! Your fault if you thought it was real :^) !".

>Tarnishing the beauty and character of Sakura with that disgusting cosplay.

be careful what you wish for

>drawing of him and her wife
>big black cock between them
evry tym

Borderlands 1 was average before that Brothers in arms were average - good.

How Gearbox are still in business I don't know.

NOBODY HATES A DEV UNTIL HE'S LYING

LIKE A JEW OH OH OH OH VEY