Its that time

Its that time

Open Google Images

Type in your first name followed by "the Hedgehog"

Eg Alex the Hedgehog

Post best/worst results

Stopped being fun when people made obvious joke OCs for people to stumble upon. If you search Google, almost all the results will be from people playing this exact game.

Also, nothing will top Dongus the Hedgehog.

Well alright then.

Fuck

eh, my name isn't tainted as much

VIDEO
FUCKING
GAMES

>its a sketch
>not even done yet
story of my life famalam

I win this game

I have a weird asian name that nobody's made any OC about, and I'm certain there are maybe at most 100 people in the world with my name and 80 of them are rice peasants

What is it?

>Brother!

You're not fooling anyone Dongus.

send help

Mine's apparently famous enough to have 3D renders and shit.

Pretty radical.

Heh.

wtf is this shit

Ooh, close.

My name actually does contain "Dong". No, I wasn't bullied for it in school. I guess schoolyard bullies are really dumb.

Anyway, I'm not telling because you'd be able to find me pretty much instantly.

pure autism

Sweet, I got a whole game.

I'd like to know why, under Friends, Mike has a "?" in parentheses

Because "Mike" was some fucker he met on the bus who said "Hi" and because of autism, he immediately became "Friends". Mike is what he thought he heard when he was talking to someone else.

Also, to elaborate, I have one of the least common Chinese surnames. My friends definitely know who I am right now if they're reading this.

dear god

Jfc

send help

What is it with hedgehog OCs being red

top kek

All bullshit aside, if it wasn't for the painted on solid black clothes, he would look kind of cool if he was going for a Glitch look. I wouldn't mind an apathetic fourth wall breaking anthropomorphic hedgehog nemesis named Brian.