Persona 5 Thread

Will you date your Christmas cake teacher?

Sensei is for ____?

>Close to romancing Takemi
>Have to level up my charisma to level 4

Will you cuck your best friend?

The answer is no

I'm close to finishing her Coop. I feel bad.

im going to date all of them on the first run. dont care about the valentines event. i have to evaluate all of them equally to determine who is the best.

You don't have to romance her user.

you can rise about cuckoldry

But my cock is community property?

Only good thing about the delay in the West is that we'll have guides for optimal stat raising so we don't get locked out of content we want on first run.

I hear there's a lot less free time in this one.

Why can't we romance Sojiro or Munehisa?

Only if you make it.

Be the better man

I'm playing it right now and at least it's not doing the annoying "skip two weeks for no good reason that could have been spent on S-Links" thing.

Best girl. Top choice user.

So good.

No fags allowed

You can't cuck someone who isn't in a relationship, user-san

Australia in the house

Fuck off Straya.

>He doesn't want to romance handsome adult men
look at this fag

Will the US version come out on the ps3 as well?

>Yusuke: "A lover...? You...have a lover...? Why...didn't you tell me sooner?"

What did he mean by this?

LOVE!

>you will never give her a massage after a stressful day of teaching
>you will never cook for her while she grades papers
>she will never rest her head in your lap after supper and grumble about needing to finish grading but not wanting to leave your side
>she will never give you a kiss and thank you for your support and comfort
>you will never give her a big, deep smack on the mouth after walking down the aisle on graduation since you two can finally be open about your relationship

Why live, anons?

Nigga you are the ultimate fag. You can't enjoy drinks with a dick you suck.

Yusuke turned out to be a thousand times goofier than I thought, it's great.

Do you know moon, user? I'm playing it as well but with zero moon knowledge beyond some really rudimentary kana. It's... Not easy.

I am Australian actually, but blame Cred Forums. It deletes the metadata which fucks with iPhone photos.

Not him but I only know a basic amount and it's slow as fucking balls. I mean I still get it all eventually after painstaking amounts of time, but when I get to run around dungeons and kill shit it's kind of a brain relief. Battle is fun, too, so that's good.

It's all worth it just to avoid another "Leader-koon" fucking ATLUSUSA release.

Don't know any really. I'm using guides and the Google Translator app (works decently). Check out /pg/, they have a link to the translations. It's not much, but it's a strart.

I have to start learning it though, I want to be able to enjoy games like this fully next time.

People say that's a waste of time to learn a language for game and manga releases, but honestly it's probably one of the better reasons to use a language. Especially if you're really into games. It gives you a good drive.

>It's all worth it just to avoid another "Leader-koon" fucking ATLUSUSA release.
I get you. Do you play SMT? The English version of Apocalypse/Final is awful. Nozomi keeps talking like a parent trying to speak "gangsta".

Yeah, I agree. Besides, if you ever go to Japan, you'll be able to travel without a problem too.

At least they didn't decide to make "Black Nozomi" I miss Black Mark I mean I can usually guess what they're going for when they do shit like that, usually, but it's so fucking stupid.

how do SL works in this game? is it the same as 3 and 4?

do your party members persona evolve like in 4?

I really like what they did with the dungeons this time around. Tartarsauce and the TV world were always a chore but it actually feels fun in this game.Though that may be because I can't fully appreciate the SLinks.

Yeah, it's the same but you actually get useful perks from S-Linking them this time. Renaming them "Coops" made it seem like they were changing, but they didn't. Parameters matter more than P4 this time, though. I had to level my charisma to level 4 to finish of the doctor.

Mate, could you post more Tae, please?

And they have a randomly generated dungeon for side quests too, which is nice.

From rank 10.

I'll date, marry, knock up and spend the rest of my life with her.

Futaba is cuter than I expected.

Thanks, mate.

I'm not cucking though, they're just friends.

It's all I have. Try /pg/ if you want more.

>just friends