Can we agree that Skullgirls is one of the best fighting games out there?

Can we agree that Skullgirls is one of the best fighting games out there?

It's a hell of a lot better than most shit floating around at the moment.

Filia is an angel. :3

maybe if it didn't have combos that reached till 1000324168563 hits

No but it's decent. Marvel games are kusoge anyway.

Not with that censor that employee put in because he wanted to.

Is Skullgirls dead?

Skull girls is okay for me. Fillia, Cerabella and Peacock team here.
But I cannot agree that its the best out there specially with KoF around the corner.

If people actually play online anymore, then yes.

If Beowulf wasn't in this game I swear to god

Its pretty good but its main mechanic of having gazillion hits oer combo infuriates everyone, so people dont pkay it. Last thread some one was eager to play, when i searched the lobbiea there was like 2 lobbies with 2 or 3 people on each of them.

The game akready has some mechanics ti avoid that ahit but they dont work that well or at least nobody likes them, maybe they should focus a little bit on that instead of making more intro animations

But KOF has been out for like 2 months.t

Honestly? Skullgirls is one my favourite game of all fucking time.
The combo system allows ANYONE to cheese the fuck out of everyone else
I developed a combo for Cerebella that allows me to destroy more than half of the lifebar of my foe, so i basically just need to start a combo twice to win a match.
This should really be changed.
But everything else, che characters,the voice acting, the music, the arts, EVERY OTHER SINGLE FUCKING THING is 10/10.
I love Skullgirls
Knowing that so many people are not playing it right now makes me actually sad.

when will this meme stop

The combos are intentional and the game is balanced around them, so what you said makes no fucking sense.

I would have loved the game if it was 1 v 1 and not a MCV3 clone.
Or to be more specific i would have enjoyed the game more if it was more like MB or GG.

I wish theywould rework that shitty anti-infinite system, it is way too easy to bait out and reset, maybe being able to spend some of the 5 fucking blockbuster bars would be cool

The gameis super in 1 on 1 matches.

I think you meant Tekken 7

I want to fuck Filia

>The combo system allows ANYONE to cheese the fuck out of everyone else
marvel does this better

it's the best one made in the west at least

Maybe i didn't say it right
I meant that people like me ( and i fucking suck at fighting games ) are able to make even incredibly long combos, and fighting games should always reward the most skilled player.

It's my favourite one at least.

I agree.
But everyone online plays 2 or 3 character teams.
And you have a huge disadvantage solo.

What i meant if the game was balanced around 1 v 1 from the start.
Or at least if it was gonna be a team based game make assists non spamable.

The art and music is point on, but the actual gameplay sucks and makes for boring competitive play.

If both players know what they're doing, it's just a match composed of 15-second combos that are occasionally interrupted by footsies. Completely boring to watch, and completely boring to play against.

HERE WE GO!
Best girl

Stop playing shitty people. ABC with solobella won't get you anywhere with anyone that has half a brain.

Can we agree that Killer Instinct is one of the best fighting games out there?

I used to think this, almost didn't buy the game because i thought teams were retarded, now I like 3v3 the most.

Whoops, didn't mean to quote.

>Expecting skullgirls fans to be any good at fighting games

Filia is the perfect example of thick
Anything beyond that is just fat

tiddies

>6-button
No

I'll agree with you.
Too many people view it as a second rate MK instead of the Darkstalkers successor that it plays like.
KI, Tekken 7, Xrd and KoF XIV are the only games worth caring about in this round.

It was shitty at launch now its better, kinda like skullgirls.

I really wish that more people play Skullgirls.
I even tried to organize tournaments here in my town, but everytime i tried it was just a shit fest of people who have touched the game and just wanted to play Street Fighter or Tekken ( wich are also good games ) Im in fucking love with Cerebella. Im in love with this fucking game, i even gave money to the developers for Indivisible and im so sad that there will never be a sequel to Skullgirls.
I even daydream of a new game called Skullboys where the cast of Skullgirls is old and they teach their children to fight and im the son of Cerebella. We then proceed to have incestuos sex.

You forgot Blazblue, though people just put it with Xrd

No I didn't.

Anime trash.

*who have never touched.
Oops

>tfw Beowulf's son would be Puppywulf/Beopuppy/____puppy

Where do I sign up?

I'm not suprised that people are ignorant about fighting games on Cred Forums

>expecting anyone to pkay skullgirls

I like the game but it is dead as hell

Really changes nothing about my original point.

Man, i would give my mother away just to be able to revive this game. I want people to talk about it, i want new characters released, i want more fan arts, i want friends to play with everyday, i want tournaments, i want this game to shine
And i want to fuck a Cerebella so hard that she forgets who she is and then proceed to live my entire life with a girl who actually think she's Cerebella and build a family with her.

Forgot pic.

Blazblue is shit mate.
Takes all the parts of GG that are garbage and ramps em up.

>Darkstalkers successor that it plays like.
It makes me sad because I actually would love to play KI but I just don't enjoy the combo mechanics.

sadly, fighting games will always be niche
and airdash fighters are a nicheniche

just wait for skullgirls 2

Million hit combos? Most people I've played that are really good just have really fast resets. This game feels really well balanced and combos aren't really that long. You guys just suck at blocking and not getting grabbed.

>automatic combos
>best
No

I want to smash Squigly's so hard holy shit

Yes_____________________

I got into fighting games way too late to enjoy Skullgirls when it was relevant and now fucking nobody plays online. It's the most depressing thing

the tag team play killed the interest in the game. People will just stick to marvel. More people would be playing it if it was a 1v1

i'm pretty new and at least it feels like that to me. but honestly i'm not sure how resets really work. am i just supposed to guess when the reset happens? do i keep blocking? pushblocking? mashing supers the entire time while caught in combo? how am i supposed to approach this when defending? i have no idea.
for now i just prefer wakeup shenanigans as opposed to this where you don't even get to drop because OTGs and resets keep the combo going for a million years.

i only play at certain times as do most other people.
it's kinda weird how at one time there will be 5 lobbies and half an hour later there are none.
also use quick matches, there are usually some people playing in those even when no lobby is around,

I played the game for a bit when it came out on PS3, then I recently bought it on PC a few days ago hoping I could get some online action only to find it dead.
What's worse is that nobody even heard of video games here in Africa so even if I do find a game they immediatly leave because of the high ping.
I wanna fuck Cerebella so bad though.

>Stop playing with shitty people
>The only pople who still havent dropped the game are the ones who play it constantly and are probably decent

After getting used to making combos you will see that at certain times people are able to use the anti infinite, you just have to know when they are able too do it. After that you can gamble on it and if they miss its activation you can junt go back and keep kicking their shit

When they fix it to it's original state

Game sucks

I'm not a huge fan of SG, but I liked the game well enough. I legitimately think it's a better fighting game than SFV.

t. Someone who has never played BlazBlue

I want to suck on Filia's asshole

I haven't played in a year, are they done making DLC?

Yes

They're doing a mobile port at the moment

Don't forget those lewd frames.

game is just for lonely virgins who like cartoon boobies and ass. kek

I want to impregnate them all

Meanwhile Capcom keeps pushing out fetish costumes to boost SFV sales and the #1 purchased costume was a blonde bimbo in a bikini.

SFfags are no better.

I was reading something about a 2nd encore(?) It looked like a new game/update idk

Thanks for responding!

this

If it had a larger roster it would be ok.

Can we can all agree that Valentine is best girl?

It's even deader than Soku and UNiEL

That was the last updated version of Skullgirls that came out with all the patches, updates, dlc fighters, colors, stages, etc. It's been a while since it released.

better than every anime fighter release every month

So you want weird looking animations that don't match up at all? Seriously whats with you assholes bitching about 3 frames? The game is loaded with panties shots but oh no THOSE 3 FRAMES REALLY MATTER MIKE Z!!!

>Knowing that so many people are not playing it right now makes me actually sad.
But you yourslef gave a good reason to stay the fuck away from the game.
>I developed a combo for Cerebella that allows me to destroy more than half of the lifebar of my foe, so i basically just need to start a combo twice to win a match.

Maki is best