Does the series get better at some point? I had tons of fun with SML2, but this one is boring

Does the series get better at some point? I had tons of fun with SML2, but this one is boring.

bump

vb wario land and 4 are goat

wario land is slow paced but it's not bad. 2 and 3 are similar but didn't care much for them but there are people that like them

ITT : Bizarro Cred Forums

OP you're a fucking cunt, mate.

my favorite orig Gameboy Game.
The series peaked with Wario Land 4 which is basically perfect

Wario Land is kind of a new series entry. it play differently and becomes its own entity and series.

It's fun nevertheless, but it's more Puzzle oriented.

That's because the only good warioland was 3.

All, the Wario Land games are good.

>I had tons of fun with SML2, but this one is boring.
I'LL NAIL YOU TO THE WALL FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY CLIENT

u kidding bruh? this one is great

Nope

PAUSE

select select select select select select select select select select select select select select select select select

Yup.

Wario Land 2 is shit

I liked Wario Land, well made game. My favourite in the series is 2 though. Nice big worldmap and fun powerups, despite the bunnyears being pretty gay.

Why did those game never get a modern remake?

It's great.

you shut your whore mouth, that game is fucking amazing

Sure, 2 is perfection and 3 is astonishing, but the first one still remains amazing

YOUR FACE IS GREAT

bait

>My favourite in the series is 2 though.
>bunnyears
The is no bunny ears in Wario Land 2.

>Why did those game never get a modern remake?
They don't need remake. WL2 is available in color and it's all it need. It's beautiful as it is in its pixelart forms. So are the other WL games.

That being said, we have one modern Wario Land game: Wario Land Shake it! and it's art is freaking amazing.

THANK YOU, YOU HAVE A GREAT FACE TOO, user!

>The is no bunny ears in Wario Land 2
yeah

but he's talking about mario land 2

Game boy platformers are all garbage. Garbage!

bait 2

I always considered Wario Land to be Mario Land 3. Shake it! seems pretty cool, I'll be sure to check it out.

It's my favorite one, I'll fight you.

okay, I can see where the confusion could come from.

Nah.

WL3 was the only one with unlockable abilities.

>mario land 2

A sequel that improved on everything.

Only ever played WL3, since that was the one that piqued my interest the most But holy shit, it was neat. I'll probably grab the rest later on.

this is so fucking good I'm still amazed it ran on gameboy. Comparing it to the first it looked like a generation leap, I guess that's why it sometimes had huge framerate drops, but who cares.

Actually, the difference in graphic come from two different gaming philosophy.

In the first ML, the sprites were purposely made small so you could see the enemies from further away.

They made the sprites bigger in ML2 so they could be more detailed, but in exchange made the enemies slower so they would still be manageable.

Is ml 1 and 2 any good?

They are.

wario land is one of the best gameboy games. fuck you and your shit taste

they both are, especially 2

WL3 > WL2 > WL1/SML3 > SML 2 > SML
In my opinion, of course. They were all excellent, so the difference is marginal. I didn't finish WL4, my first impressions weren't that good. I played a bit of Shake It! but I also didn't finish that.

WL4 is more challenging. especially if you play at s-hard and aim at getting gold crown for all levels and get the 12 chests without shop item help.

Difficulty is probably not an issue, it just didn't feel right when I tried it the first time, which was years after playing the others. I'll give it another try some day.