What are games that deny the existence of God or at least prove that God is not what God claims to be. (Omniscient...

What are games that deny the existence of God or at least prove that God is not what God claims to be. (Omniscient, Immortal, et cetera.)

I only know of SMT games.

Depends on what you mean by God. I mean, the first thing I thought of was the Souls series, but I suspect you might be talking about a more specific concept of 'God.'

most jrpgs

Final Fantasy XIII trilogy in whole.

SMT

IRL: The Suffering

Xenoblade

DMC4

Chris is worst girl.

depending on your approach to it, this one.

God the creator like in SMT

>when you are so insecure you play games that repeat you are right to create an echo chamber
Fedoras, everyone

>i made the right decision in belief and everyone should be wrong therefore fedoras! XD

>Kurisu
>literally wrong about everything and spends the entire VN completely lost and borderline worthless

Is it possible to talk about the way games handle faith without a piece of shit like you stinking up the place?

Well, the VR-world god, Elohim, really was fake, but the game doesn't really say anything about the existence of a real world god.

I've thought about this before and couldn't come up with even a single strictly atheist or anti-theist game. Maybe there just aren't any.

Elder Scrolls
CHIM and Amaranth
CHIM is achieving what would be considered Godhood, Amaranth is replacing the actual unknowing unconscious dreamer God.

itt butthur fedoras

I still wonder how the word "fedora" makes you wriggle in pain, it's like clockwork

You're just mad god is always the villian in games.

>Chris
KURISUTINA!!!

If god is the villain in all games then you are probably OP who only play games people tell you to play in this kind of thread

Yeah, yeah, we heard you the first time. You're the superiorestest. You can go now.

If a god actually appears in a game you usually end up killing it.

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemmw

Bayonetta?

Though you don't kill God, Jubileus is some summoned avatar to bring forth the presence to the current world, so denying God's omnipotence is sorta implied.

Demon's Souls too, I suppose.

>asking for a literal fedora simulator

You seem more asspained, since you're the one insecure over a difference in belief and desperately trying to make them as mad as you are. Plus you're misusing the fedora meme, which spells out what stake you have on the issue.

God doesn't claim to be nothing, and with every game you can just say he's an omnipotent free will allowing god.

Unless there's a game where you destroy the whole universe and or multiverses along with them and no 11th dimensinal force stops you

Isn't YHVH just an aspect of God in SMT or am I misremembering?

That sort of happens in Star Ocean 3 and you can destroy the universe in Soul Nomad.

>There are demiurge worshipers on this thread RIGHT NOW