Nioh thread

How are you dealing with the withdrawal symptoms guys?

Don't have any. It's not that good desu.

just fine, playing other games from my endless backlog

>tfw no spidey to bomb until next year

fuck me

We've got the date. It's better than not knowing even if it's still a ways away.

Wishing they'd give us some word on a Toukiden 2 localization.

Deliberately avoided the demos so wouldn't spoil myself before final release. Though from looking at the webm wheel skeleton 2 on fire boogaloo looks like even more bullshit than Dark Souls one, how are you meant to fight them?

Re-reading James Clavell's Shogun. Guess I'll replay Onimusha 1-3 and the first Genji sometime in the next few months as well.

Tried not to get too invested in the Beta, so I'm doing fine. I enjoyed it and will be picking it up on release, but there are already way too many other games I'm more excited for on the same month.

Making some characters for the Dark Souls 3 DLC and I have a white haired Katanaman.

Not the same but it got pushed to February so fuck me.

That game legitimately looks fun. Is there any chance we'll get a PC port at some point or should I just wait until I buy a discount PS4 a few years down the road?

ninjutsu

only wage slave fags go the boring samuro/warrio bs

It's been advertised and promoted by both Koei Tecmo and Sony as a PS4 exclusive and Team Ninja threw a shitfit over that DoA5 PC thing, but on the other hand, it's KT, so maybe sometime later on. For the foreseeable future though, Sony have got dibs on it.

So this is pretty much Dark Souls meets Ninja Gaiden Xbox right?

OnimuSouls Gaiden: Dawn of the Diablo

it doesn't really feel anything like ninja gaiden to me

not all that much like souls either, but it does take over some elements

its like mario meets crash

Okay thanks. At least even if it remains a console exclusive it seems to run at a pretty solid 60FPS so it's not too bad. I think I'll have some trouble adjusting when I finally decide to play Bloodborne however...

its not that bad desu, you just step to the side and mash of the attack buttons.

its a mix of for honor and karate

By the way,
Never ever, PC friends.
Never ever.

And then there's this guy starting a console war. Because we really needed another of those.

This thread's been completely civil up until now, fuck off and stop trying to start shit.

the post was completely ignored until now, but you just had to go and reply to it

dont reply to never ever and port begs

be like water my friends

any news of pvp? What other online systems would you guys like?

I hope that isnt all the gear that will be in the game, I mean there are only so many ways you can decorate samurai armour and still have it look like samurai armour, there were a fucking load in the demo, its hard to imagine there being many more. Unless its a case of getting the item you like the aesthetic of and just sticking with it the whole game, which Im actually in favor of, especially since you can reroll stats.

What happen with DOA5 on PC?

I like how whoever took this webm died to the first enemy.

im sure there is more gear than that, though i woudnt be surprised if some of them are late game armors

If the game was advertised as a PS4 exclusive, not as "first on...", it means it will never be available for other platforms.

They got mad at people making nude mods.

nearly everyone in the alpha did not knowing what the fuck they were even doing since no tutorial and early enemies did a lot more damage than in the beta

lmao i never noticed

they literally said it's PS4 exclusive at TGS

he was obviously just trying over and over again to get it right

holy shit what. I never knew this game had mimics.

I've only seen webms of this game so forgive me if this seems uninformed: is this basically like an even easier Dark Souls?
I just noticed that all the attacks and dodges barely cost any stamina

yeah they were pretty rare,i only ever encountered 1 and luckily it dropped my first raikiri

nah the people in the webm were over leveled as fuck. It's definitely feels harder than souls game though but that varies from person to person

I swear, I bow'ed to every version of that damn wall after being told about it and it always jumped me anyway

it wasnt always a bow, if you looked at how a nearby revenant died it tells you if they died using a neutral ,positive or negative gesture. So you basically do the opposite of what they did

What we've seen'll probably be spread out a lot more in the full game, but I don't doubt there'll be a bunch more. Plus we know of at least one more set; Japanese Day One editions of the game come with a DLC coupon for a unique tie-in set for that Sanada Maru SW spinoff that's coming out soon.

Bows don't necessarily work against Nurikabe, you're meant to do a gesture of the opposite "tone" that the revenant near the first one did. I think the second one is just chance, though.