twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Technomancer

your time is worth nothing

what about my while?

Really makes you think huh?

if it's anything like mars warlogs it's not really good

Elex

youtube.com/watch?v=m4xZewnUl2k

They kept the shit combat from Gothic 3.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>that glitch within the first 5 seconds

nope, so the same thing as last year.

its not coming this year

at this point i think they are physically incapable of doing good games
which is a shame as gothic 2 is still not surpassed by anything as far as openworld rpgs go

it's like,hm, soemthing like me1 and nwn2 combined. same clunkiness,they improved a lot though
in two more games they will make a decent game worth 60

r3 was alright
for me draw to their games is how they hand palce all of the loot
very little number of rpgs does it that good

absolutely the same shit, horrifyingly primitive and boring
setting is also shit

last year had tw3 and Age of Decadence, and a lot of other shit, possibly the best year of the new millenia.

>r3 was alright
r3 is pathetically easy on any difficulty which invalidates the entire point of progression, it still uses shit r2 interface and leveling system and it has nowhere nearly as good item placement as early pb works
progression curve is also borderline broken, in g2 you've needed to progress very far to get all magic tiers which kept the game fresh, in r3 you can learn virtually all abilities almost instantly after joining a faction and doing some quests

this year had two best expansions in last decade though
the following and blood and wine

risen 3 was ok. but risen 1 is way better

try nehrim or enderal.

>r3 is pathetically easy on any difficulty
yeah, just like gothic if you learn fast enough

I tried, I can't take skyrim engine anymore I don't know how I played it in 2011 and thought it was decent enough
weirdly enough i replayed morrowind and oblivion without issues

oh no, g2notr is far more difficult than any risen and also gives far more space for minmaxing

notr sure, but did you play original?
not every game has luxury of having expansion pack this amazing

by original i meant vanilla

Dying light is considered an rpg?
hearts of stone a superior

>W3
>good
fuck off, W3 is casualized console garbage.
it's everything WRPGs should't be.

ok buddy

Witcher series is not a WRPG.

Legitimately good writing, legitimately good visuals, legitimately good gameplay, good quest progression, good C&C. All I need. it's not even that streamlined or anything, it has depth

It's made in a western first world country(Poland).
It is an RPG.
It's a WRPG

Sorry man but you only got second post

>first world country(Poland).
best kek of the day. they're violent neanderthals

Don't bother reasoning with the retard, he'll just shitpost you.

Sure but they're allied with usa rather than russia. that's all you need

>good writing
shit compared to even previous games
>good visuals
very generic by for a WPRG
>good gameplay
lol
>good quest
yeah i love the one where you had to follow ur witcher senses, which is like 90% of them.

the population is literally white niggers though. wouldn't call it first world ever

Yeah, Deus Ex MD is great. And Divinity OS 2 is in early access, I haven't played it yet but if it's the same quality as the first or better, it should be awesome.

the guild 3 assuming it gets released

>shit compared to even previous games
nope, objectively the best work in the franchise from a literary perspective.
>very generic
Not really, very vibrant, world design is much more realistic in scale making it look staggeringly different from miniature continents like skyrim etc.
>lol
Best action gameplay for a wrpg since risen or maybe even gothic 2
hardly relevant in this case. it is so thoroughly european culture and classical first world, which is what is generally considered western. Western doesn't mean civilised, mexico and USA is western

>Western doesn't mean civilised, mexico and USA is western
fair point.

if can stomache jank and shit combat pick up skyrim for and w3 for comfy and visuals.
Really immersive games especially skyrim.

>the guild 3
if it has an interface I can actually figure out...
I forgot about MD, I could probably have some fun with that, thanks. The themes I've heard it revolves around have me weary though, Deus Ex should be prophetic, tackling POTENTIAL issues, not use a sci-fi setting as a parallel to current issues, that's really weak.
TW3 is actually legitimately good and your shitposting won't change that.

>The themes I've heard it revolves around have me weary though, Deus Ex should be prophetic, tackling POTENTIAL issues, not use a sci-fi setting as a parallel to current issues, that's really weak.
that's memeing due to denuvo and a lot of false informaiton floating around Cred Forums
game is actually about same things as HR on a smaller scale though

>RPG

Did you finish Human Revolution? Because what transpires in HR is a pretty damn logical follow-up to its events, it's not overly preachy and not done for the sake of drawing a parallel.

>if it has an interface I can actually figure out...
it took me a while to figure out guild2 and while its an incredibly wonky and buggy game its still very fun and unique

I think guild2 is the game I have spend the longest time trying to figure out without succeeding, it was completely impenetrable to me. really looked like my jam too

I wouldn't call guild an RPG though. It's more of a long lost genre of economic simulators.

it looks a lot more complex than it is, I had trouble figuring it out at first too, but ultimately its all small businesses and finding out the few efficient production lines, for example almost nobody has a vagabond camp and at first producing the goods it delivers gives serious income until you flood the market and then you just switch them to fortune telling and begging

also its much easier to figure the game out if you slow it down to the max so that a day equals a year and a townhall session only happens once every 4 years

its a great game because it feels real good to acquire political power, raise legal punishment severity to the max and fucking execute every single member of a banditry focused family you have had a long feud with

It's worst than Mars Log.

I think its a bit of both, depending on the playstyle you pick

It's more a matter of intuition than fear of complexity. I did some storyline and just straight up couldn't proceed because I could not for the life of me figure out the mechanics.

The scale of the world is one of the things that I didn't like from TW3, and it's my fav game...

>I did some storyline
oh I have no idea what the story mission are like, never bothered with any of them
>could not for the life of me figure out the mechanics.
which ones?

It's been a while, couldn't say. I remember it being REALLY basic. maybe something like buying materials or a shop or something? or moving my character? dunno

what's wrong with it?

market is weird in the game, because you get a cart with every business and you move it to any vendor and it automatically connects to everyone else too, so just click through tabs and pick what to buy

You can romance men.

well that's a positive, but not really a selling point for me. and if it's forced it sucks.

As an average american consumer fatass your opinion very matters.

I'm a fit, relatively well-educated european.

So a refugee?

No I don't live in america

I dislike when my threads die, even though I kinda got what I wanted. It's sad