Listening to podcast about upcoming game news

>listening to podcast about upcoming game news
>they mention that the new '4k' playstation 4 doesn't support 1080 60

Is this true? If so i am just sad and i'm mustard. That's really something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DH6FCgqQB_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>If so i am just sad and i'm mustard.
why do you care?

i want us all to be together and people to stop pretending sub 30 is fine and they cant tell the difference to 60 constant.

are you retarded? it's just video games
either way you're just wasting your time

out come the insults

my dude, i owned a ps3, but be real.
If you're going to pretend to have semi-decent 4k, at least support 1080 60. I just want you to have that, don't hate me?

again, why do you care?
you're a pc user now right? jeez what a retard

again, the insults

because i care about YOU

i want YOU to have 60

your replies suggest sub 30 is fine, if you don't like video game much, why are you here :)

no no no my simple minded bro
your care about your false sense of superiority about video games of all things and your shitposting
scram

i feel sorry for you bro. Enjoy your 24fps "4k", you silly man. They should have made it just guaranteed 1080 60, but it was too hard.

I'm out. Keep defending this bs.

Jesus that is an ugly woman

my little shitposter just got rekt
what a shame

4k was always a memejoke, let's talk about VR.

A process that takes like two god tier i7 PC's to handle, nah don't worry boys, just get a ps4 and a $2500 tv. Disgusting to bullshit on this level.

It's one thing to say "sega does what nintenDONT", but this is just horseshit.

no blu ray player even lol

let them keep defending like the cucks they are

daily reminder, you don't have to literally build a PC yourself... you CAN buy beasts premade for a decent price. Just don't go to megachain stores like Harvey Norman or whatever the fuck. Wake up and stop wasting money WOW.

Also rip my friends feelings who just bought a PS4, which is now worth SHIT.

>you CAN buy beasts premade for a decent price.
ok, show us some beasts for a decent price

will be cool to see xbox be better than sony

been a while

scorpio specs were already better at launch, sony are fucking retarded as ever thinking they have more money than they have

youtube.com/watch?v=DH6FCgqQB_s

that's a start, i'm not going to spend all night researching shit for u that i know is already correct

I want beasts, not some lowrange crap
>that's a start, i'm not going to spend all night researching shit for u that i know is already correct
In other words, you're full of shit

>i want beasts
i gave you something that is NOT a beast, and beats ps4... you sure you want to see what a beast can do?

>you CAN buy beasts premade for a decent price.
again, show us some decent premande beasts for a decent price

that's not a woman silly user. that's a sick homosexual man who believes he is a woman

find themself yourself fuckstick, they're everywhere, i bought this PC i'm typing on right now for a grand 5 years ago and ran everything on high until metal gear 5 etc

like i said, full of shit

>not being able to admit when you're wrong

show some character you spineless jellyfish

i can run these new games at low at 60, which still looks better than ps4. I live in australia, find your own shit, otherwise, you sound stupid enough to keep buying consoles. Enjoy sub 30, i hope you do, you don't deserve 60. And 60 for me is MINIMUM.

It's not up for debate brah, your shit is out for date and it isn't even out yet. Night. It's 11pm here.

>It's not up for debate brah
the fact that you're full of shit? you got that right

>australia
I knew something was not right.

cosmo is so fucking sickening to look at, how is this thing even alive?

>claims to output legit 4k
>can't do 1080
why do people give them the benefit of the doubt?

>no no no, you care about your false sense of superiority

THIS

Fuck off, PCuck. Your mustard is full of F2P ASSFAGGOTS and retro-indie-pixelshit. You have nothing to feel superior about.

Because faggots on Cred Forums can't stop talking about stuff they claim to hate.