Any one else here game high?

any one else here game high?

I used to but it sobers me up really really qickly

DUDE

Yes, when I have money to spare, I sometimes do. makes games that much more interesting

I do find that getting pissed on cheap wine makes enjoying jRPGs much easier.

DUDE

i called the police and showed them this thread, theyre getting your IP right now, druggo

enjoy jail

I always find that getting high while playing vidya is a waste of weed. I rather just relax, play some music, etc.

Yup, actually helps me concentrate when I'm playing ranked SFV and Smash for glory

WEED LMAO
E
E
D

L
M
A
O

There is nothing more disgusting than women.

Can't.

Tried it for the first time last night and I'd get fucking lost trying to cross a room, let alone game.

WEED

D

Underage

No.. Atleast not in games like skyrim and etc.. I always forget where i put my gear and stuff and just fucking wreck my saves

I got some hash and I didn't know what to do with it

So i pressed it into a block of lard and smeared it on my face

now i have a fat face, so thanks drugs

thugs

DUDE WEED LMAOZZZ

IM SO HIGH RITE NOW CUZ IM A DEGENERATE LOL

I'm 23.

The best argument against weed is average users.

23 seasons old is still underage

you get used to it. it used to mess with my vision but now i can smoke a whole gram and play like it's nothing.

Yeah, I had a really bad of habit of playing story intensive rpgs while high and I'd just completely zone out and not pay attention at all and get completely lost

Then I decided to only play sports games while high because they're mindless and easy. The problem with that was I was smoking so much I ended up only playing sports games. I have 500 hours on the nba2k16

Eventually I just got a little high and played video games and it all worked out.

smokers are jokers

D U D E

W
E
E
D

L M A O
M
A
O

I used to when I smoked regularly but I always found that my performance lagged in the types of games I played. If it's like, GTA IV then it doesn't matter it's all for fun, but if I'm playing FIFA im so serious about my performance and while high I completely lose my playing ability. It's like trying to play while hungover, I just can't do it, the mental vision to keep track of the entire field just isn't there.

Video games are the drug and I'm addicted

dude. like, holy shit. im FEELING colours, dude....haha....

wow what an accomplishment, your parents must be so proud, i hear they're going to hold a parade in your honor

>FIFA
>GTA

normalfag detected

DOO

Drug dealers should be shot.
Drug users should have their access to healthcare revoked.

WEED DUDE

DUDE WEEED DUDE LMAO

I couldn't like, place my actions in a timeline.

I was trying to write a text and was apparently repeatedly saying each letter like ten times as I tried to type it. I also kept realizing where I was in the room and how I was oriented. Not super sure how much I had, but it was one cookie and I'm 6ft/260. Wasn't BAD but I don't know why I'd do it alone, since that kinda sucked. Was more fun when my friends were there.

>I have 500 hours on the nba2k16

I don't know how people can do shit in sports games outside of manager mode.

My fucking sides

It was like 90% manager mode and like 60% siming

Why are you so proud you built a big expensive tolerance to it?

WE WUZ DUDES AND AYY

All the time. It's not that different from gaming sober for me. I get sucked into the game a bit more and am able focus better, but that's probably because I have a bad case of ADD.

yeah brah im fuckin high rite now haha playin some call of fuckin duty brah shits gettin lit

sage

The thing I love most about these threads is that they show just how many butt-hurt jealous aspies there are on Cred Forums who want to try weed but are too autistic to even talk to a dealer, let alone find one.

Don't worry bruddahs, I'll burn one for you.

Oh, and I kept getting these weird HD vision sequences where everything would seem super clear for a few moments. But I didn't notice it NOT being clear before.

>dealer
M8 I just go to my local store. There's like 6 within 3 miles of me.

erry day

this

DUDE WEED LMAO

i've never done edibles, i heard they fuck you up real good. must have been pretty intense for a first time. smoking is the way to go if you're inexperienced.

Someone shop Justin Trudeau in place of the hybrid

dude you get used to it, like anything good thing it takes time to compilate and no, thats not a typo.

and for reference i like to use; sativa hybrid = higher learning/knowledge understanding, indica blend = mellow/chill/easy going usefullness include: stress relief amongst other things.

the more you smoke = the more you will be able to deal with the high conversley you will need more product to get the job done but its a small price to pay for the benefiets weed gives you, personally.

proud? where did i say i was proud? its not exactly an accomplishment, all you have to do is roll it up in a little piece of paper.

I have buds, but I would definitely be too autistic to find a new dealer if I moved cities or something

Why even smoke weed? I can get by without it so why would I want to be a fucking faggot?

weed threads literally weed you out like clockwork they do their job well ausfag top kekkles

bahahahaha

look at this humble OG toka

toke dat shit u bad munn!

Why do you people even bother posting here?

Do weedsmokers trigger you?

>Don't worry bruddahs, I'll burn one for you.

The retarded do

I've tried it a couple of times. Both of the times I over did it and you kind of feel like you're having a really bad flu. You are sweating non-stop, heartbeat is out of control and when you close your eyes, everything is spinning. You just try to go to sleep but when you do, you have really weird dreams so that forces you to wake up and continue suffering. Also, vomiting is common. That being said, don't be an idiot like I was by taking too much, just a bit will do and it's no different than smoking, just take a little bit longer to hit you than smoking.

You can get by without video games and Cred Forums, yet you're still here.

think about that in the context of this thread.

or are you too high to even?

Everyone needs some entertainment. Faggot

they dont make you a faggot though

I play bloodborne almost exclusively high. I get more absorbed into the world and story, and play through a lot slower than usual, completing all questlines and picking up all items. It delays my reaction times admittedly so I avoid PVP but other than that it's breddy gud

Also, it makes the chalice dungeon grind a lot more tolerable.

I mixed both to have a long ass non stop high. I expected a couple hours but it ended up being all day, and I even had a hallucination at the peak of it.

>hey dont make you a faggot though

>The retarded do
Fair enough, I also hate them 420 BRO DUDE LMAO faggots.

>can't even quote him right

Degenerate.

yes, the majority of them are shitstains on society's underwear

/fail

So if I try this again, is there anything I should try out?

People like bashing others for the most stupid reasons.
autismfests only amplify this

Katamari Damacy

>the more you smoke = the more you will be able to deal with the high conversley you will need more product to get the job done but its a small price to pay for the benefiets weed gives you, personally.
Take a break once in a while
Even a 1 week or 2 week break does wonders for lowering your tolerance

Dude auto-sage lmao.

I just noticed that too

Get fucked potheads