This is 13$ on humble bundle...

This is 13$ on humble bundle. I've heard some good things about it but I was wondering what Cred Forums thought about the game. Is it good? Should I buy it?

???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hO1pn6D-t4M
youtube.com/watch?v=xllG3fSUAOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes but get it on cdkeys

Its like 6 bucks

It's alright, but don't get too caught in trying to max out everything. I did and now I'm too tired of the game to finish the damn story.

Probably the most repetitive game I've ever played.

It's fun for about 5-10 hours.

Have you ever played any modern open-world 'action adventure'? If so, did you like it/them and want another one? Mad Max is one of those games, it might be worth your time and money.

Personally I don't care for the game at all, but only because I don't care for the entire genre. I would imagine if you like the genre, you'll like the game.

It´s fun until you realize you´re doing the same 3 or so things over and over and over again.
I´d say 13$ is ok, just don´t expect to finish it because it gets boring after a while

It's a game about collecting scraps.

I've lasted for about 40 hours. Graphics are on point though.

>cdkeys
CD is a legit site? Or they use stolen CD keys? Who would name themselfs that.... its like callling your self the pirate bay and then selling legit stuff.

I'm not really a big fan open world games that aren't rpgs but I did enjoy recent farcry games and shadow of mordor wasn't bad.

So if Mad Max is like those games I probably give it a go.

it is an RPG.
Sorry its not a weeaboo RPG.

good, i despise jrpgs

Can I play as grill?

I'm playing it ATM and it's pretty comfy desu

They fucked up the voice acting though, most of them aren't even Australian

>Playing game
>Don't know that it has Sandstorm in it
>One rolls in while my Mad Max Playlist is playing.
youtube.com/watch?v=hO1pn6D-t4M

You're pretty autistic, but that sounds rad.

The first sandstorm really is amazing, I have to admit.
The whole game is amazing at the beginning, but it gets boring really fast. You might want to wait a bit longer for a

Whats so autistic playing Music when I'm freeroaming in the dessert?

I tend to call other people autistic when their behaviour or likings appear foreign or unnatural to me.

that's pretty autistic

So you're a special snowflake that think it's RAD to call others autist.

I bet you laugh out loud when you see some (You)s

I mean, I don't tend to put music over video games (I usually turn them off during story cutscenes) but here its actually works.

youtube.com/watch?v=xllG3fSUAOw

I put this on while I approach a convoy and just adds the experience

I guess so.
Neither of these is true.
Managing a playlist whily playing vidya seems too much of a hassle to me. I do appreciate when a game ties certain soundtracks to gameplay though, it does add to the experience like you said.

I use my phone to stream music to my PC. Its literally just 2 touches on the screen

how old are you?

>This is 13$ on humble bund

dude it was like 10$ on steam up until yesterday.